[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, xiashenghan said:

It's been a while chingus! Soompi is totally not cooperating with me on my mobile so I can't even reply since I can't remove the saved draft post (I don't know what's wrong since it always happens when I try to post videos and stuff with mobile).

Anyways, I wanted to share a B1A4 performance that I really love since Jinyoung made an amazing adlib with Sandeul (and of course, him leading it). I really just can't get over it. I won't say that it is my favorite song since I love all B1A4 songs.

I was listening to this last night but the one they sang this year at the May-King event and JinYoung was crying so hard.   Oh my heart just went weak to see him cry...  I realised 2 songs can make him cry and I feel so sad when I see the lyrics.   One is "IF" and the other is "10 years later"

He was crying so badly but still looking so good.  I feel so bad for him...  Sandeul also crying in the same song...  A report said they were touched to see their BANA fans.

English Translation:

Have you ever felt like you had no appetite
and one part of your heart hurt
Or have you ever felt like you had no strength to stand up
and felt blank
Have you ever gone to a hospital and not know where you were hurting
I know that this is all
because of her

Oh girl where are you
it’s you you As long as there’s you

A lightless night
that’s full of sadness
A heart that’s terribly cold
I can’t stand it

you you As long as there’s you
As long as there’s you

Why a sad song that comes out on the radio
feels like it’s about me
Why I felt like I was alone while
walking in the streets among many people
Why it felt like winter to me even
when I was under the bright sunlight
I know that this is all
because of her

Oh girl where are you

A lightless night
that’s full of sadness
I can stand it

As long as there’s you

The way I’m living without you is
like I’m hurting to the point where
I don’t know if time is moving or if it stopped
Even if I go to the hospital, I just don’t know why I’m hurting
Whenever you need me, just call me
I need you right now, but I just walk around
My empty room that has nothing
On a quiet night like this,
I miss you, who is a moonlight, and tear before falling asleep

it’s not true true Because it feels like a dream
everything felt like a lie, baby

Just in case you return
In case you look for me
I, I’ll be there for you
for you

it’s you you If you love me
it’s you you If you love me

A lightless night
that’s full of sadness
I can stand it

As long as there’s you

A lightless night
that’s full of sadness
I can stand it

As long as there’s you

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/b1a4-if-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz4MAAJ7aRw 

15 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

Yes I love this picnic concert that they did... I saw a video they drew another 50 fans for another picnic this year I think but I could not find any videos on a latest music picnic....  Do you know any videos?   Anyway these picnic fans are so very lucky!!!

Btw I like this version you share because it has dialogue from them... the youtube version is only singing.

1 minute ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

It seems that there are some songs they only sing in Japanese version....is that correct @JinyoungFox?

Any idea what song is this?    Is it only in Jap?   I like the tune and it makes me look forward to a white Christmas.

yes.. b1a4 release a song in japan too.. 

that song is "white miracle"

jinyoung write that song too

this one is christmas song jinyoung wrote from last year

and this is japanese song jinyoung wrote last year and released on his birthday

23 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I was listening to this last night but the one they sang this year at the May-King event and JinYoung was crying so hard.   Oh my heart just went weak to see him cry...  I realised 2 songs can make him cry and I feel so sad when I see the lyrics.   One is "IF" and the other is "10 years later"

He was crying so badly but still looking so good.  I feel so bad for him...  Sandeul also crying in the same song...  A report said they were touched to see their BANA

that fancam is too painful to watch.. he's crying so hard.. my heart break seeing him like that.. T__T

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Yes I love this picnic concert that they did... I saw a video they drew another 50 fans for another picnic this year I think but I could not find any videos on a latest music picnic....  Do you know any videos?   Anyway these picnic fans are so very lucky!!!

Btw I like this version you share because it has dialogue from them... the youtube version is only singing.

that picnic is a private event, so I think there's no video shared from that event..

what I love the most about b1a4 is they do a concert with a live band.. even the big concert, it's really good..

15 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

yes.. b1a4 release a song in japan too.. 

that song is "white miracle"

jinyoung write that song too

this one is christmas song jinyoung wrote from last year

and this is japanese song jinyoung wrote last year and released on his birthday

Omo...he is so very talented... he can even write songs in Japanese...  I like all 3 songs...and their MVs

For their comeback, it seems that he is composing new songs.   Looks like they never stop releasing new songs...last year was new Jap songs only?

10 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

that fancam is too painful to watch.. he's crying so hard.. my heart break seeing him like that.. T__T

Yes...seems like he feels so pained...it is good to cry once in a while to release the tension he feels....and he looks even good when crying.

In MDBC, he was also tearing when he saw RO crying....I really love this guy's character in MDBC.   I think in real life he is also the new age sensitive guy type.

40 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Omo...he is so very talented... he can even write songs in Japanese...  I like all 3 songs...and their MVs

For their comeback, it seems that he is composing new songs.   Looks like they never stop releasing new songs...last year was new Jap songs only?

yup, b1a4 always comeback with jinyoung's song since "baby im sorry"

so I'm sure they will comeback with his song too this year

last year korean release is "sweet girl" and yup, the japanese song is "happy days"

38 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Yes...seems like he feels so pained...it is good to cry once in a while to release the tension he feels....and he looks even good when crying.

In MDBC, he was also tearing when he saw RO crying....I really love this guy's character in MDBC.   I think in real life he is also the new age sensitive guy type.

jinyoung is quite a crybaby, especially if he watch romance movie.. lol

sharing hd picture from last night ep

113658_138217_514.jpg

113658_138216_458.jpg

2 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

that picnic is a private event, so I think there's no video shared from that event..

what I love the most about b1a4 is they do a concert with a live band.. even the big concert, it's really good..

Yes the same reason I love them...they are confident in their singing....they are not exactly idols in my opinion.  Idols have been loosely used in Korea...  They make all entertainers debut homogeneously as idols but in actual fact some of the singers are power singers....idols tend to focus a lot on packaging...I find B1A4 is not about packaging...they do quite a lot of concerts in simple outfits but their music is still worth watching....like the picnic concert is a good example.

Just to share a tidbit about JinYoung....   B1A4 was asked if they did not become idols, what would they be?

His answer was:  

Spoiler

Scientists, inventor....   Wow  Dr JinYoung for me!!  :love:   I told you he was intellectual right?   So I think it is hard for him to meet an ideal type in the showbiz...come  JinYoung, let me play your matchmaker...when you are ready...... LOL.

Archived