[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/29/2016 at 3:38 PM, nonski said:

Guide on how to register to Jinyoung's Daum Fanpage:

go to this link: http://19911118.net/

follow the instructions

8mcSwSw.png

@nonski...thanks chingu.  When I checked out the website..it seemed that international fans only can register from 11-18th of the month only....  aigoooo..

@JinyoungFox  How did you join the BANA?  looks like 3rd generation registration is closed until further notice for 4th gen registration?  Do BANA members get invited to fan signing meet only? Have you?  Or when there is a fan meet, just buy tickets to attend?  I have never been a fan meet for Korean stars.   So far only had autographs from book authors at book fairs and one Taiwanese-groomed singer...and that is only because we happened to be at the venue where he was conducting a signing event...  I have never been an idol person...haha....see what JinYoung is doing to me.   Only he is getting this special interest from me...but I think I must learn to speak Korean or go with Korean friends as I am not  sure how much he can comprehend in English though he punctuates his songs with a lot of English words.

As he grows more matured...I doubt he would be doing any more of these fan meets...so actually there is not much opportunities left...  I think he would likely become an actor and do background music production eventually.

The minions are so cute, so is he!  haha

4 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

The maximum time to enlist is 35 years old but I don't think any of the guys have gone beyond 30 years old.  It would be quite a suffering to do it after 30 I think, fitness may become an issue to train with 18 years old?    If he enlist..he will MIA for slightly less than 2 years....:dizzy:

For the GOM, managed to watch 4,5,6,7 only and his parts are quite minimal...he went on the show like an expert advisor...*salute* him   Oh later I found the Korean version and watched his parts for fun.  He is really a low key person.  Thanks again. :D  Your perseverance made me persevere to watch and caught him in action.

My suspect is that JY gotta be dating to have inspiration for his singing and acting career.  Sometimes I cannot understand fans who do not like them to date or marry because there would never be a chance for any fans to get so close, so not allowing their idols to lead normal lives in order to have the right experience to share in their performances does not seem reasonable. But that's just me...I suppose some fans get heart-broken if their idol is taken..  My initial post about him not dating idol girls is only because my general feel of idol girls are not the kind of girls who suit his intellect level but he should date if there is someone suitable to enrich his life..

For example, his version of "Lonely" song....I don't get the feeling of that loneliness written by him is of someone who has no one in their lives but rather due to work, always not able to get together...thinking of the person...loneliness is even more pronounced especially in winter.  Do you get the same feeling? If not, then just treat me as highly imaginative. :w00t:

yuupp.. I just love his character in GOM... really really cute..

I know, I suspect he must be dating too.. it's a pity that they can't publish it, I don't really agree with the fan culture too..they think they own the idol, and it's not good thing at all....

3 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@nonski...thanks chingu.  When I checked out the website..it seemed that international fans only can register from 11-18th of the month only....  aigoooo..

@JinyoungFox  How did you join the BANA?  looks like 3rd generation registration is closed until further notice for 4th gen registration?  Do BANA members get invited to fan signing meet only? Have you?  Or when there is a fan meet, just buy tickets to attend?  I have never been a fan meet for Korean stars.   So far only had autographs from book authors at book fairs and one Taiwanese-groomed singer...and that is only because we happened to be at the venue where he was conducting a signing event...  I have never been an idol person...haha....see what JinYoung is doing to me.   Only he is getting this special interest from me...but I think I must learn to speak Korean or go with Korean friends as I am not  sure how much he can comprehend in English though he punctuates his songs with a lot of English words.

As he grows more matured...I doubt he would be doing any more of these fan meets...so actually there is not much opportunities left...  I think he would likely become an actor and do background music production eventually.

yup the official fanclub is closed at the moment.. Idk when will it open again...getting to a fansign is quite hard.. eventhough you're a member of the official fanclub, it's not a guarantee. it's like a lottery, when we buy a cd, we get a ballot to fill out to get one entry into the fan sign. so it's depend to your luck.. or you need to buy a lot of cd..

jinyoung' english is a bit weak.. lol... you need to understand korea to talk to him..

ah for anyone who want to read his translated interview from instyle, our translator just translated it..

http://deullerr.tistory.com/50

really love the love you are showing to our jinyoung please continue to make this thread alive so that i will be at the top of the list and many people will notice this more. :) 

@lovehbhjw2013 chingu you amaze me with your new found devotion to jinyoung. :) Mian i didn't noticed about the dates of the registration.

one thing i noticed about their song is it's so mainstream, i can easily get a jibe on it, sing and dance on it.

16 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@JinyoungFox  Looks like my hopes are crushed for fanmeet...  Need to strike lottery style....I am not sure if I can get so lucky...is there a way to see the fan base by countries to study the probability?  LOL

Thanks for the new link to the interviews..:wub:

lol.. fanmeeting and fansign is quite different tho.. fanmeeting is like a mini concert, and sometimes lucky fans invited to the stage to interact with the boys..

"Is there a way to see the fan base by countries to study the probability" I don't really understand what do you mean.. lol

you're welcome

11 minutes ago, nonski said:

really love the love you are showing to our jinyoung please continue to make this thread alive so that i will be at the top of the list and many people will notice this more. :) 

@lovehbhjw2013 chingu you amaze me with your new found devotion to jinyoung. :) Mian i didn't noticed about the dates of the registration.

one thing i noticed about their song is it's so mainstream, i can easily get a jibe on it, sing and dance on it.

Yes chingu...I am trying to post as much as I can here so that his pages can increase phenomenally....he deserves the attention... :wub:   Though I am no where near him... I hope I can support him in this simple way first and if later, if God wills....I get to meet him...otherwise he earns himself a virtual fan through his hard work.  

He is an inspiration to me.

Don't worry about the registration....if I want to become a BANA, don't think anything can stop me...:lol:

2 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

lol.. fanmeeting and fansign is quite different tho.. fanmeeting is like a mini concert, and sometimes lucky fans invited to the stage to interact with the boys..

"Is there a way to see the fan base by countries to study the probability" I don't really understand what do you mean.. lol

you're welcome

Oh...I am thinking of studying the probability of being chosen for a fan-sign....like studying the chances of striking a lottery?   LOLLLLLL   ok fever is up...:relaxed: See my burning cheeks?

Spoiler
6 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

His recent concert videos with zoom on him... with the modern Yoon-Sung look

Beautiful Target

@febz  At end of this video, he shot at me again....LOL....

What's happening.

Solo day

Baby Goodnight

You should considering to buy bullet vest online. Perhaps there's a buy 1 for 2 program (just in case that hot hunk keep shooting you) because I can't letting you go that fast seonsaeng-nim. You haven't finish our novel subject and even now this new subject again. Let me just adding that sacks of rice for you :wub:

52 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Yes chingu...I am trying to post as much as I can here so that his pages can increase phenomenally....he deserves the attention... :wub:   Though I am no where near him... I hope I can support him in this simple way first and if later, if God wills....I get to meet him...otherwise he earns himself a virtual fan through his hard work.  

He is an inspiration to me.

Don't worry about the registration....if I want to become a BANA, don't think anything can stop me...:lol:

Oh...I am thinking of studying the probability of being chosen for a fan-sign....like studying the chances of striking a lottery?   LOLLLLLL   ok fever is up...:relaxed: See my burning cheeks?

hahaha no doubt about that chingu-deul! @lovehbhjw2013 i am happy that Moonlight had brought me new friends such as you and new idol like jinyoung-ie. i'm glad i was able to register.  is joining BANA in a different platform?

24 minutes ago, febz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You should considering to buy bullet vest online. Perhaps there's a buy 1 for 2 program (just in case that hot hunk keep shooting you) because I can't letting you go that fast seonsaeng-nim. You haven't finish our novel subject and even now this new subject again. Let me just adding that sacks of rice for you :wub:

Aigoo chingu cum disciple dear...what are you thinking of?   He is SHOOTING CUPID BULLETS...... won't hurt...only add to the sweetness....   :wub:    Why would he shoot me dead who love him?    So I don't need bullet vest....

Bet you are new to this, aren't you?? :tounge_xd:

B8TbYunCEAAfbGa.jpg

10 minutes ago, nonski said:

hahaha no doubt about that chingu-deul! @lovehbhjw2013 i am happy that Moonlight had brought me new friends such as you and new idol like jinyoung-ie. i'm glad i was able to register.  is joining BANA in a different platform?

I thought this is the one... http://banaintlunited.com/official-fan-club-help.html    hmmm...how come you can register?  I cannot move anything in the boxes...

42 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@JinYoung....love his love ballads though I have not uncovered all yet..out of the 3 you have recommended, I have heard Good Love and really love it.  When I checked out the lyrics...not repetitive at all.

I have downloaded most of his songs to listen in the car...

yup.. he made a nice ballad.... and most of B1A4 songs that I like are mostly ballad..

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Aigoo chingu cum disciple dear...what are you thinking of?   He is SHOOTING CUPID BULLETS...... won't hurt...only add to the sweetness....   :wub:    Why would he shoot me dead who love him?    So I don't need bullet vest....

Bet you are new to this, aren't you?? :tounge_xd:

B8TbYunCEAAfbGa.jpg

This is for you

GifMeme21132730092016_zpsecphbmj4.gif

And as much I hate to admitted 

GifMeme21331830092016_zps01vvnr61.gif

This is me Zzzz...

Now you're doing background checking too to your disciple?. I better restrain my self from seonsaeng-nim , before all the sweetness adding my blood sugar :P

Archived