[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

If you like his hands.. you can follow this twitter acc.. lol

https://twitter.com/jinyoung_hands

omo chingu...you seem like my walking encyclopedia to JinYoung's everything...so thankful that nonski started this thread for me to meet you here.....such a gem indeed...I love his hands indeed, God's artwork!!!  But this is not his own twitter account right?  I found another twitter account of his where he actually records his messages for his fans.....love to hear his wonderful voice...  I thought he has such a personal touch to his fans.... 

26 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

yup.. he made a nice ballad.... and most of B1A4 songs that I like are mostly ballad..

Gosh...I think he is seriously making me like a fool now...doing so much research on him... haha...but it's fun to know someone so thoroughly and appreciate his existence.  I love God's creation of beautiful nature.....it warms my heart that real beauty is still in existence, inside out, not just the facade.

4 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

omo chingu...you seem like my walking encyclopedia to JinYoung's everything...so thankful that nonski started this thread for me to meet you here.....such a gem indeed...I love his hands indeed, God's artwork!!!  But this is not his own twitter account right?  I found another twitter account of his where he actually records his messages for his fans.....love to hear his wonderful voice...  I thought he has such a personal touch to his fans.... 

lol.. that's fanaccount.. this is his twitter.. https://twitter.com/_jinyoung911118 

yes sometimes he left a voice message in flitto.. his voice is everything...

24 Korean Celebs That Have Blood Type A (And What It Says About Their Personality)

24 Korean Celebs That Have Blood Type A (And What It Says About Their Personality)

Much like the American culture and its fascination with horoscope signs, Korea has its own system of determining what kind of person you are based on your blood type.

Believe it or not, there are many who believe that your blood type can be pretty accurate in determining certain personality traits. Different, right? But that’s what a lot of Koreans do.

Now to get into the specifics. When it comes to those with the blood type A, they are considered to be the most shy ones out of all the other blood types. They are sensitive and introverted. Although they are quiet and don’t like to be around many people, they are patient and perfectionists, which is probably why there are so many of them in the Korean entertainment world! They also don’t express their emotions and feelings very well, so people find them difficult to read sometimes. They can also seem uptight and have a lot of pride, but are incredibly friendly who are willing to give up everything they have for those they love. It’s also good to be nice to them because they are soft-hearted and tend to get hurt easily.

Let’s take a look at some Korean celebs who possess blood type A. Do you think they match this description?

.14. B1A4’s Jinyoung

b1a4 jinyoung

Yaaay!!! a thread for the talented Jin Young...hope he is showered with the well-deserved love :heart:

there is something so endearing and adorable about this guy:wub:... look at him with baby ...aaaw

What I love most is his musical talent.. ost part 4 is so amazing, been listening countless times :wub:

As you guys said, he is a deep thinker and an overall sensitive and artistic person, and all of that is just shining through. It gives him that special aura :D

[enter-talk] HIS EYE GAZE IS A BIT WEIRD

Posted on 6:37 AM by kei z

download.jsp?FileKey=8DB5ABBE24E4DDE5FD173980A29766C2
download.jsp?FileKey=B0D05F79F8B5A6583BFAC44B7F97EA58

It feels like he‘s enchanting you with his eye gaze. I’m another group‘s fan.
he’s not your standard flower boy but isn‘t he so enchanting..?
he kinda looks unique. He’s not sexy but his face is sexy.

post response:
[+595][-79]
original post: here

ㅇ |2015.05.20 00:43
Jinyoung's sexiness is no jokeㅠㅠㅠ
추천99
반대3

00 |2015.05.19 23:59
it's true that he has a sexy face. it's sexier than sexy
추천98
반대3

골계부인 |2015.05.20 00:02
but the contrast is amazing
추천85
반대4

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.20 17:33
Jinyoungie knows to compose and write lyrics, I heard that his incomes are pretty decent, his personality is amazing and he used to be a ulzzang, he looks like your mother's friend's son type of handsome.  He takes care of what he eats, his height is 178cm and his weight is 59 kg, he also has abs, I'm not sure about how he is nowadays, but he's stronger than you think. His charming point is that he takes care of the elderly ... You'll fall again for him because he studies well and he knows how to wear clothes, he knows how to cook too, especially Aglio olio
추천56
반대0

ㅎ |2015.05.20 17:04
hul I thought I was the only one who felt that way? When he drank too much and stared at Shim Eunha, freaking sexyㅜㅜ
추천48
반대0

진수니 |2015.05.20 17:40
B1a4 never really had any revealing concepts.....but he's so sexy just from his gaze
download.jsp?FileID=32083344

[enter-talk] JINYOUNG IS DAEBAK...

Posted on 6:54 PM by kei z

download.jsp?FileKey=D71C16AC9662872C4FF6DC89AAFAEDC5

i'ma Chungju person. my dad just told me that he met someone he knew a while ago
that person had a son, apparently he became a singer when he was a highschooler and he/she was worried for him but the son just gave him/her an Audi as a gift.... And that son was Jinyoung...
sorry I can't speak clearly right now....but you get what I mean right ???????////

but our dad told me that he didn't know who that was even though he has seen him so often... If it was me, I won't be able to study...

post response:
[+45][-0]

ㅋㅋ |2015.05.05 18:11
god Jinyoungㅠㅠㅠ
추천19
반대0

하 |2015.05.05 18:39
as expected from god Jinyoungㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
추천17
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.05 22:56
people need to know that B1a4's personalities are all good, as a fan I knew it but I'm touched againㅠanyways let's stay forever together B1A4♥BANA
추천14
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.05 17:09
hul so cool....
추천12
반대0
ㅇㅇ |2015.05.05 22:19
seriously.... I knew he was always polite and kind but hearing this anecdote today wow....seriously my ideal type...he's handsome and his personalities are good too....I really want him to be mine even though it's impossible...
추천11
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.05 21:34
As expected from Jinyoung...
추천10
반대0

ㅇ |2015.05.05 20:33
filial son god Jinyoungㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
추천10
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.06 18:08
you can diss BANAs but you can't diss b1a4... seriously there's nothing to dissㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
추천9
반대0

진영 |2015.05.05 22:36
why is this person so cool♡

[enter-talk] TRUTH ABOUT B1A4's JEONG JINYOUNG

Posted on 12:35 PM by kei z

download.jsp?FileKey=F7111D9E21120D2886E31114C7ED0EE5

he's a friend that I keep in touch with
even now, I still contact him!
we went to the same clubs together!
I even went to his house (I only went with other people...)
his original personality is the same as the one on broadcast now
he's kind... he's not really good at talking behind others' back
he's always smiling!!
during breaks, he would always be solving sudokus
he was really good at maths stuff like sudokus and whatnot...
he could solve them in less than 5min.

also, the reason why I like him so much is because of this...

during winter, not matter how much you turn the heater on, the air is still cold
his seat was next to mine
once he was seating next to me but I fell asleep.
and he just casually put his school jacket on me
someone saw him during lunch time,
it's usually so cold, so people would always carry their jackets around
but he didn't wear it
he was eating lunch only with his white shirt on
this is not usual, the people who knows will understand ㅠㅠ

my heart fluttered quite a bit..
it was really a behavior out of the common...
he's seriously so kind..
like I said before, I didn't know about any of this up until later on

our class had to collect money for some activities and we had to contribute too
he gave in more money than all the kids in our class united
but they didn't write down his contribution..

Jinyoung is really a good person...
so please view him in a good lightㅠㅠ
I hope that he succeeds soon...
ㅠㅠ even if they are already doing well now!
I trust that they will do even better from now on!

there are a lot of other kids like me...ㅠㅠ
there are a lot of other stories like that

there was a girl in front of him who hurt her leg
and he untied the cardigan around his waist and put it on the girl's leg....
this story is quite famous ㅠㅠ
he even took her to the nurse office afterward

there was another instance where the windows glasses broke
both male and female students were forbidden to touch the debris
so Jinyoung and the class president cleaned it by themselves
that's why the teachers were always praising him at that time

of course he was very affectionate towards other people and lead them well...
with the way people see him, I still don't understand why he didn't apply to become class president

he was really popular...
the girls who approached him all got their heart fluttered at least once
there were a lot of kids who liked him...
me too I kinda liked him but...

he was well-known all around the Busan areas

his personalities were freaking warm and kind
his popularity around girls was no joke

also at our school, there was a guy who smelled kinda bad
and the douchebags would bully him
but Jinyoung was the only one who would still hang out with him
they even ate and did their homework together
so the guy who got bully ended up with a lot of friendsㅋㅋㅋ
download.jsp?FileKey=2C1D79E5C878752D3605CD63766D3AB2

post response:
[+1037][-14]

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.22 16:36
Jinyoung's character is good, he's the real manner-king. there was a situation where a girl tripped and Jinyoung went to catch her and we can really see that his body is conditioned to be mannerly. he made sure that his hands didn't end up on the girl's chest, my heart is flutteringㅠㅠif you're a girl, how can it not make your heart flutter
추천248
반대2

|2015.02.22 16:29
we definitely cannot bash B1A4 members' personalitiesㅠㅠㅠ
추천180
반대2

ㅇㄱㄹㅇ |2015.02.22 15:48
Jinyoung's dad is a director at a newspaper company, so I think that his son must be wealthy.......
추천171
반대0

ㅎㅎ |2015.02.23 04:40
Jinyoung's ideal type is an older woman who is respectful. usually when you ask others about their ideal types, they say stuff like "girls with pretty legs, with a fair face"... his personalities itself are already good but he's also interested in a girl with good personalities...

[enter-talk] B1A4 LEADER JINYOUNG'S PAST

Posted on 12:56 PM by kei z

download.jsp?FileID=31215144
"mom can I go to the karaoke today?"
(t/N: it's kinda baby-ish to ask permission to go karaoke in Korea, especially at his age XD)

post response:
[+1122][-30]

ㅎㅎ |2015.02.22 15:05
this was during his high school daysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhis face looks some kind of iljin, he attended a foreign language high school and ranked first in the entire school in English and Korean
추천273
반대8

ㅠㅠ |2015.02.22 15:59
his face ha...... I love you
추천242
반대1

|2015.02.22 14:23
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋif you see his past pictures, he looked like a total iljin but the reality is that he's just a handsome model student
추천188
반대2

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.22 22:25
Jinyoung's graduation photos who can smash down all other graduation photosㅎㄷㄷ
추천107
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.22 22:25
what's interesting is that B1A4's company found him because they were looking for someone handsome on the internet...? 
추천91
반대1

[instiz] THE AUTHENTIC OP CHARACTER AMONG MALE IDOLS

Posted on 8:50 AM by kei z

OP = over-powered
01f4acffa16554ea843de0419bc56dd1.jpg

Is B1A4's Jinyoung

29be56d1f4193e7e592996aa4fdf9ddd.gif
Singing
The main vocals are C.NU and  Sandeul but he's also part of the vocal line

661b5a514cc3c173e0d217a69c6b5250.gif
Sports
He got a gold medal in fencing during IAC, but he's also pretty good at archery and running

e1e1307b0ee590088641239bef5130a4.gif
Producing
Produce 101 - At the same place
IOI - When the cherry blossom fades
Oh My Girl - Step by step
And he also composes for B1A4

4d76de133882ee071e22ae5fa09c6e87.gif

dd86b6a18a3df400ae2d34c98ae4e49d.gif

7e59b1e750761d1574bd48c5202bf9a0.gif
Acting
She Is Wow!
Miss Granny
Warm and Cozy
Love Profiler Sherlock K
Persevere, Goo Hera
Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
etc.

He also graduated from a foreigh school (T/N: he graduated from foreign languange high school, chinese division?), he has the looks and he has a good personality

In conclusion, Jinyoung is the best

post response: +78

1. He looks pretty

2. My vision improved!

3. I like Jinyoung so much TT_TT I first saw him in 'She Is Wow!" and I found his acting good. He's indeed skillful!

4. He's really likable... bb

5. He has a lot of skills TT_TT acting, visuals, singing, he's got it all. I listen to his self produced songs everyday. And B1A4's songs are good..

6. Hullll where did you get that last gif from?
> It's from 'Persevere, Goo Hera'!

7. What can he not do? 8^8

8. He sings well and acts well TT_TT I'm enjoying Moonlight!

9. Agreed

10. My love TT_TT Jinyoung-ah, you're the best
-He looks so pretty..

-I came here expecting to see BTOB's Minhyuk but I have to agree with this one.. Not to mention that he's also very good-looking..

-I really like Jinyoungㅠㅠㅠ I've been watching him since She is Wow, his acting skill is not bad, in fact.. He's really good at it!

-I find him so likeable..

-He has a lot of talents and skills..ㅠㅠ His singing skills, his visual, his acting skill.. are all my type.. And I always listen to the songs he produced everyday..

-I'm so surprised because he's really good at acting.. He's that famous ulzzang who graduated from a Foreign Language High School right.. His face looks exactly the same like it used to look like during his high school days.. He also has a very strong mentality..

-I came here thinking of him!

-Is there anything that he can't do?

-He's so cool in his new drama, 'Love in The Moonlight'ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's so good at both singing and acting..ㅠㅠ

-Jinyoung-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud of you who always put your effort on everything you do, I'm so happy I get to know you and be one of your fansㅠㅠㅠ

-I agree..

-My loveㅠㅠㅠ Jung Jinyoung is the best!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He's literally good at everything..

-Jinyoung is also really good at picking works for himself..

-He's totally my type.. He really looks like Jisoo in my eyes, they both are very handsomeㅠㅠ He has this eyes that can amaze people, like Jisoo'sㅠㅠ I'm watching 'Love in The Moonlight', he never fails to make my heart skips a beat..

-Oppa.. Let's get married.. Let's live together..

-B1A4's leader = The grandson in Miss Granny = The one who produced 'When the cherry blossoms fade', 'In the same place' = The second-main character in 'Love in The Moonlight' = Jung Jinyoung.

-That's right.. There's nothing he can't do..

-I remember my heart almost bursted open when I first saw that gif of him after the fencing match ended..

-He's really handsome..

I'm done spamming.. lol

Looks like Moonlight shooting schedule is a mess.. they keep changing the schedule..

today B1A4 have a schedule to attend a music festival in Busan

but Jinyoung couldn't attend because moonlight shooting schedule change and he need to do the shooting today..

just hoping he could have enough rest and not get sick, to all of the other casts too..

it must be hard because they're doing a live shooting...

Omg @JinyoungFox you are daebak....so precious to read your sharing....  I wish I grew up knowing Jin Young. ...it would have been so awesome to be his classmate and watch him in action.  Great to read so many testify his character.

I have watched so many of the B1A4 interviews and I find that he often tried not to steal the limelight and his team blossomed so well under his care. Now everyone has a good share of fans in their own rights.  He is simply an awesome guy that I am so speechless how else to describe him....

@ricerascal67 so nice to see you here. I was also first attracted by his musical talent in moonlight and his acting skills but now I am totally swoon by his everything.... how can a guy be so incredibly lovable?:love:

31 minutes ago, JinyoungFox said:

Looks like Moonlight shooting schedule is a mess.. they keep changing the schedule..

today B1A4 have a schedule to attend a music festival in Busan

but Jinyoung couldn't attend because moonlight shooting schedule change and he need to do the shooting today..

just hoping he could have enough rest and not get sick, to all of the other casts too..

it must be hard because they're doing a live shooting...

Do you know why they are filming on the dot?  The script cannot come out on time? I thought for period dramas they usually film ahead?

Recently in Sep he seems to have done a lot of concert with B1A4 .....hope he is coping well plus he is producing new songs for the comeback. ...

Also just to share I saw him performing a solo piece "be my girl" at one of their concerts and remember luhan of ex exo did something similar to him.  In fact now I feel that exo seems to role model B1A4......

@lovehbhjw2013 yup.. reading all of that really makes me fall deeper to his charm.. and he's a good leader.. all the members really adore each other so much, they're just too cute, that's why I become their fan..

jinyoung is the sweetest.. I admire him so much

tumblr_mphshgBM7L1ru0cizo1_r1_500.gif

@ricerascal67 jinyoung with a baby is forever my fav.. he adore his nephew so much..

more jinyoung with kids

tumblr_m9rfhirEZ61rnue6so2_500.jpg

18d4525067461394b810245b3c7e1bfc.jpg

Archived