[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

waa.. you're a mom? I have many bana (b1a4 fans) friends that already have a kids too...

I love man who can play guitar too, I hope my future kids can play music too just like jinyoung and your kids :D 

Oops...I'm a mom. Yes...You think I'm in my twenties? Haha...that's why my fav actor is also old but still hot...jung woo sung. So these young actors are really new to me. I'm not really into boy band...but I do like like a few. B1a4 it's new to me. I only got to know them through jy. And now that I know he's so talented, I look at him with more respect. So young and so talented. My kids don't play guitar hehe. But I'm hoping one of then can b like henry lau, the violinist. 

Can jy play the piano? 

B1a4 fans are call bana? 

I so love their drum performance...seriously, after seeing that, I'm in love with this band now. Hehe

I hope your future husband can play the guitar

3 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@moodypie

HB = hyun bin

HJW = ha ji won

They are both talented actor and actress that I admire.

Great that you can find someone who can play the guitar.

Reveal hidden contents

Guys who can play music definitely can charm the girls ..next time your boys will be in demand...  just look at JY!!

I like JY from a distance for his multi talent especially his musical talent.  

So glad you tell me the initials. . I always had hard time typing your name. Need to memorize the initial. Now that I know it stands for hyun bin and hjw...easier to remember. You must also b secret gdn fan.

Awwww you look like sis to your kids. That's great. Enjoy your youthful look while still can. 

I still believe that the writer will not make ys die. He's just too precious to die. 

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

So glad you tell me the initials. . I always had hard time typing your name. Need to memorize the initial. Now that I know it stands for hyun bin and hjw...easier to remember. You must also b secret gdn fan.

Yes I am a fan of the writer Kim Eun-sook.  So far I love her Secret Garden, A Gentleman's Dignity and Descendants of the Sun.  She writes very brilliant lines and they are usually memorable quotes of the drama.  I did not enjoy the Heirs because I do not like all the 3 leads' acting....half way I gave up....cos they could not engage me.

I think her BEST LINES are found in Secret Garden...she has set the highest standard in that drama in my opinion.

1 hour ago, moodypie said:

Oops...I'm a mom. Yes...You think I'm in my twenties? Haha...that's why my fav actor is also old but still hot...jung woo sung. So these young actors are really new to me. I'm not really into boy band...but I do like like a few. B1a4 it's new to me. I only got to know them through jy. And now that I know he's so talented, I look at him with more respect. So young and so talented. My kids don't play guitar hehe. But I'm hoping one of then can b like henry lau, the violinist. 

Can jy play the piano? 

B1a4 fans are call bana? 

I so love their drum performance...seriously, after seeing that, I'm in love with this band now. Hehe

I hope your future husband can play the guitar

Actually I am also curious if JY plays the piano... A little pet told me his compositions are pretty good so if he does not play the piano, it would be impressive.  I know he should have at least perfect pitch...  He sings really well in musical sense and would never go out of tune.  If he is not singing powerfully compared to Sandeul, the only reason is because he is too thin..  Powerful voices come from diaphragm of people of a bigger size.  If later in life, he puts on some weight, some is enough...you may hear more power in his voice but his voice is definitely attractive... I listen to it daily... :love:

B1A4 has an official fan club known as BANA.  They only open for registration by a stipulated period.  Next registration is Gen 4 fans...  Here is a video of Gen 3 BANA fans get as a member.   I love the card they signed BEST @1.40...so personal touch.

The brainchild behind this name is none other than uri JinYoung...

" Fans of B1A4 will now be named as 바나 or “BANA”; BA being B1A4 and NA being the fans (Na means 'me' in Korean). It's also a short form of 반하다 or 'Banada' that means “fallen in love with”. The name was thought up by Leader Jinyoung, and from now on fans of B1A4 will also be called “BANA” by the boys themselves.Aug 2, 2011 "

Re the drumming....they are impressive indeed....I love drumming too and I also cannot deny the biceps help...:tounge_xd:

10 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Actually I am also curious if JY plays the piano... A little pet told me his compositions are pretty good so if he does not play the piano, it would be impressive.  I know he should have at least perfect pitch...  He sings really well in musical sense and would never go out of tune.  If he is not singing powerfully compared to Sandeul, the only reason is because he is too thin..  Powerful voices come from diaphragm of people of a bigger size.  If later in life, he puts on some weight, some is enough...you may hear more power in his voice but his voice is definitely attractive... I listen to it daily... :love:

B1A4 has an official fan club known as BANA.  They only open for registration by a stipulated period.  Next registration is Gen 4 fans...  Here is a video of Gen 3 BANA fans get as a member.   I love the card they signed BEST @1.40...so personal touch.

The brainchild behind this name is none other than uri JinYoung...

" Fans of B1A4 will now be named as 바나 or “BANA”; BA being B1A4 and NA being the fans (Na means 'me' in Korean). It's also a short form of 반하다 or 'Banada' that means “fallen in love with”. The name was thought up by Leader Jinyoung, and from now on fans of B1A4 will also be called “BANA” by the boys themselves.Aug 2, 2011 "

I've always wanted to be part of the official BANA fanclub but it's a little bit complicated to be part of it and I'm not that good with my Korean.

Jinyoung composed a song for the fandom.

33 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Awwww you look like sis to your kids. That's great. Enjoy your youthful look while still can. 

I still believe that the writer will not make ys die. He's just too precious to die. 

Yup I understand...I am so happy yours is easy to type....my disciple's febz is the best ever nick...she makes life so easy for all. :w00t:

Thank God for the youthfulness.....    The only problem is I mixed too well with youngsters and sometimes forget I should not be as crazy as them.

That is good to know that he would not die....but I still wonder how he will end....maybe they end the drama with a Ra On look-alike that he would meet at the marketplace and courtship will start all over again for him...:wink:

21 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

I've always wanted to be part of the official BANA fanclub but it's a little bit complicated to be part of it and I'm not that good with my Korean.

Jinyoung composed a song for the fandom.

OMG...he really knows how to reach out to his BANAs... what a cute and sincere song.  Bravo to him!

Actually I am thinking of registering for gen 4 BANA fanclub.... let's see when it's out, we can help each other to register successfully....  I know the steps seem complicated but let's try.   I hope to get to one of the fan meets/signs....actually maybe not me per se...I send my minis.....don't think B1A4 wants to see ahjummas. :lol:

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

OMG...he really knows how to reach out to his BANAs... what a cute and sincere song.  Bravo to him!

Actually I am thinking of registering for gen 4 BANA fanclub.... let's see when it's out, we can help each other to register successfully....  I know the steps seem complicated but let's try.   I hope to get to one of the fan meets/signs....actually maybe not me per se...I send my minis.....don't think B1A4 wants to see ahjummas. :lol:

When I first heard that song I really wanted a studio version of it. Because it was just sweet and sincere.

We're the ahjumma BANAs. :joy: Well ahjumma or not B1A4 will accept us with wide open arms.

On 10/6/2016 at 3:10 PM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I finally found out that JinYoung went to a private university Cheongju University to study dramas and movies(same uni as Lee Jin-wook, Sung II-gook, Jo-Min-ki, Kwon Min-jung etc...)...so he managed to complete his university studies before he debuted.   The other who managed to do uni studies was Sandeul, major in music.

An interesting tidbit for JinYoung was his university founding date 18 Nov was the same as his birthday!

wow that's awesome! i mean he is young and to have finished it already, wowser!  i admired him more.

and thank you chingu @lovehbhjw2013 for posting this, all i did while watching was say ooohhh and aaahhh and then i said i want that  one too! 

but that got me into thinking, waaah im the oldest ajumma here, will i be accepted as BANA hehehe?

@moodypie chingu-deul! thank you for coming here.  this is also my first time in a boy band thread, although i've long stanned GD and Bigbang but not really posting on their forums.

I like to watch their interviews on Yu Huiyeol's sketchbook....typically funny.   In this episode, they were asked about the content of their song if they were anywhere near x-rated and JY replied the most vulgar words they have ever used was "Idiot".   They were such hilarious PRUDES. 

Watch from 18:52 for the interview

Watch from 34:00 for the interview (5 boys from countryside)

Watch from 55:18 for the interview  (they are really cute and funny boys then and still are....:lol:)

On 10/6/2016 at 6:01 PM, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@nonski  can you advise why the heart shape you use on the header of this thread is sometimes red and sometimes black?  Or are my eyes seeing things? :dizzy:

chingu, Mian i don't really know about it too :) 

and about the Navercast you posted, from what i understand on the article, JY's character YS is compared to the lovestory of YKS as Jung YD in Doctors where they both have an unrequited love.

2 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@xiashenghan  Turn the beat around is a song by Gloria Estefan right?    Is it the right video?  Or did he write the Korean lyrics?  The tune is definitely not from him.

Sorry. I changed the video now. I attached the wrong video. The song they sang was In the Same Place.

hello everyone.. sorry for the late replies.. I sleep early last night

yesterday, jinyoung's weibo update

CuKlokbUkAASgdw.jpg

dont's worry @nonski @moodypie @lovehbhjw2013 I've meet many B1A4 ahjumma fans.. lol.. but most of them are sandeul and cnu fans.. 

never saw a video of jinyoung playing piano, just a picture of him and piano.. lol

but I've seen jinyoung playing keyboard when he make song.. Idk the difference between piano and keyboard.. lol.. is it the same?

@xiashenghan it's I can see your voice right???? they are awesome... in the same place is a really good song tho.. 

# Jinyoung’s life graph: Positive king Jinyoung

140442238_%25C1%25F8%25BF%25B5%25C0%25CE

Leader Jinyoung’s life graph was plain and simple. It is almost to the level in which even he can admit that he spent plain and simple childhood and when he was in middle school and high school. However, Jinyoung showed his talents as a leader starting from earlier times when he was voted as a vice president of his school when he was in 6th grade. Jinyoung said “I diligently promoted and appealed myself ever since I was little” and shared the tips of how he was chosen as a vice president. His outgoing personality also shines when he was in high school. He said it was plain and simple but Jinyoung not only has the elite experience of attending foreign language high school, but he also took part in various activities even before making a debut. In 2008, he has various experiences as a flower handsome boy and as an actor such as becoming the 1st place on picture vote on the homepage of Mnet ‘Flower Boys Terror Situation’ and appeared on various dramas as an extra and so on.

140441943_%25C1%25F8%25BF%25B5_%25BF%25B

He shows off fancy experience of the time of before making the debut but Jinyoung picks the time after making debut as B1A4 as the real beginning of his life. Jinyoung said “I only have happy memories after making the debut” and added “Because of the rookie award and exclusive concert, my life graph is keep going up” and conveyed. Next, “1st place on ground wave music show! Casted on the movie ‘Miss Granny’! And also went much farther and became Triple Crown at the age of twenty four!” and actively described B1A4’s rise as if he was narrating a sports game. Jinyoung is getting lots of love with ‘Lonely’ but he is also spending happy times with the success of ‘Miss Granny’. He even held a free hug event on February 13th to celebrate the crowd who watched the movie going over 5 million. Jinyoung said “It is my first movie debut work and it feels unreal but I am still happy at the same time since the movie is doing well” and added “I think it was all made possible because of good senior casts and staff members. I will be trying harder. I thank everyone who loved the movie. Please look at me positively” and have a case of sharing his feelings about the success of a movie.

140442084_%25C1%25F8%25BF%25B52.jpg

The only tough memory that Jinyoung could think of was having to wake up early when he was little. Jinyoung said “It was so hard waking up early when I was going to school” and reminisced the time when he was little. However, he is now the member of an idol group who busily holds activities while even sacrificing the time to sleep. It makes it possible to assume how much and what kind of efforts Jinyoung made so far. We could look at Jinyoung’s sides as a positive king at the same time. He might have faced lots of frustrating moments through lots of experiences but Jinyoung did not pull out tough memories. He said “I think in positive ways a lot so I do not look back at tough moments often” and added “What path will I be taking after the life graph now? I cannot know it yet~” and conveyed positive and excited minds at the same time.

have a day off today, I will post some articles

@JinyoungFox  thanks for the pictures.   I believe he can play the piano.  It is essential to know to be a good composer. I remember if he had a chance to teleport he wanted to meet Beethovan from romantic period and asked him about composition.

The piano is harder to play than keyboard as the keys are weighted. The touch is different so is the sound. The piano is acoustic whereas keyboard is electric.. For composition using the keyboard is sufficient.

Sandeul majored in music in the uni so he should know piano.  CNU I saw him play the keyboard before. 

oh most ahjumma fans prefer Sandeul and CNU? Then we are considered pretty unique still.. I think I will *blush* if I have to meet him now...must hide my love for him behind my minis so he won't know...haha.

@nonski ..how did you conclude that you are the oldest ahjumma?  Thanks for replying to my question...I just realise the hearts are red on mobile and black on computer. :D

B1A4 Jinyoung, there is nothing he’s not good at

A phrase ‘Jinyoung is the Best’ really suits him.

Group B1A4’s Jinyoung is emerging ‘hot’ in these days. Not only as a member of idol group but as an album producer, actor and entertainer, he is highlighted in various fields at the same time.

First of all, it’s from Mnet ‘PRODUCE 101’.  He lead a victory of team ‘Girls On Top’ who presented ‘In the Same Place’ for concept stage and raised expectation for the new song at the final stage. In particular, he captivated females’ heart as he advice gently as a senior of idol to trainees dreaming to become a girl group around recording.

In addition, for the song ‘In the Same Place’, it ranked high on the various music charts by beating the theme song of ‘PRODUCE 101’, ‘Pick Me’. Therefore some people say ‘Jinyoung’ is the real beneficiary of ‘PRODUCE 101’. Then the song he presented to junior girl group Oh My Girl,  ‘One Step, Two Steps’ exposed prominence from music charts and Jinyoung proved his talent as a producer.

Jinyoung whose acting skills recognized through movie ‘Miss Granny’, drama ‘She is wow!’, ‘Persevere, Goo Hae Ra’ and ‘Warm and Cozy’ stepped a first step in the entertainment show as a fixed panel. It is ‘The God of Music’ season 2 that provoked big issue as a unique genre, fake documentary 4 years ago.

Jinyoung turned into genius producer at ‘The God of Music 2’ and Lee Sang-min tried hard to scout him into LSM Entertainment. Then Jinyoung planned to oppose LTE’s producer Muzie. He makes people laugh by releasing attractiveness as a positive person who looks perfect but is actually sloppy through interview in between.

We look forward to seeing Jinyoung’s great development for 2016 as he has nothing he is not good at including singing, acting, producing and entertaining

B1A4 Jinyoung, power of Jinthoven was proved at ‘Produce 101’

[OSEN=Seon Mi Kyung] Boy group B1A4’s member Jinyoung’s power was proved. His passion for good music and true heart to care junior artists were well drawn and in the end, his team received the first prize. It is the result made by Jinyoung and trainees who believed his sincerity.

Jinyoung appeared at cable TV channel Mnet’s survival program ‘Produce 101’ and he participated as a producer and songwriter to support junior artists who are dreaming of becoming girl group members. Ahead of concept test, he presented new songs to trainees and trained them with professional images. Also, he even cared them as a senior idol member.

The program was aired on March 18 and during the concept test, trainee team who performed Jinyoung’s song ‘From the same place’ received the top prize with over 150 thousand votes. The first prize was truly important but Jinyoung as a producer received highlights as well. Girlish pop dance song ‘From the same place’ contains a story of a couple’s break up and the lyrics expressed trainee’s situation where they’re developing themselves by being together and saying good bye with having a same dream.

The result was possible because it was Jinyoung. Girlish and innocent concept was added to this song and it was even loved by trainees before it’s released officially. The reason for this song’s population is that the song has good melody and meaningful lyrics like how their current life and situation is going on. Therefore the stage was so impressive and presented expressed trainee’s sincerity.

At the same time, Jinyoung developed himself once again through ‘Produce 101’. He’s already well known as a producer for B1A4’s album and it’s his very first time to give his songs to other teams. Especially his trial for girl group songs as a songwriter and producer proved his skill once again. The song is getting loved and it was even ranked at 7 main music site’s TOP 10 list among released ‘Produce 101’’s concept test songs in March 19.

Like the song it self, Jinyoung’s manner was impressive as well. Jinyoung’s manner at the very first meeting with trainees was perfect. He could support and encourage them sincerely because he stood on that place in the past with having a same dream. He checked trainee’s physical and vocal status and cared them very carefully. Also, when the girls started recording, he turned into professional producer and directed them like a real pro to produce a good music.

Apart from ‘Produce 101’, Jinyoung presented his new song to girl group OH MY GIRL who’s getting ready to be back with new album. As a member of B1A4, songwriter and producer, Jinyoung is working hard and therefore his developments are highly 

Archived