[Official] B1A4's Jung Jin-young 정진영 Thread #사랑해진영 ❤ Ongoing Drama - My First First Love ❤ || Completed Movie - The Dude In Me||

nonski

13 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

ooooo...would love to see his new home too......  somehow...I don't think A blood type can be too messy if they are perfectionists.

I really like what I see in B1A4 now, they are more personal with their fans and not so marketing-oriented for mass market....that is their charm too...  Stars like this will have FANS for LIFE.....

Yeah...I also find it so tough to choose a Fave....everything is fave to me....even talking.....:lol:

Thanks or sharing the CFs,  hopefully after MDBC, he and B1A4 will get more CFs coming their way.... Sandeul loves to eat so food CF would be good for him....  JinYoung should endorse men beauty products...I wonder what products he uses.

yup.. it's weird.. he's a perfectionist but tend to forget things and quiet messy.. :P

yup, that's why I love them.. I think I will become their fans forever

yup, even when they're just standing and not doing anything.. lol

I'm hoping they can gain more works, cf, dramas, movie, or anything.. because I always want to see them everyday..

they used to endorse tony moly, but not anymore, yup, he must use a very good product because his skin is flawless, and he looks very young for his age..

9 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I really hope he can sing this again.  That time when they were new, they were not afraid to enact such scenes with a girl in concert but I notice of late videos, they try not to do such acts in case their BANA fans are not happy....  times have changed for them...

yes, but idk.. their fans are maturing rn, so I think if they use a girl, it's okay right now.... in a song for you they sing this song together, but they're joking around so it's not a really good performance.. lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JinyoungFox  They are just so funny...I laughed so much when I watched the video.......if you notice...JinYoung's composition is not so repetitive in lyrics for his slow ballads as he typically is telling a story in his song.   That is a good style for me.....I love it.

In this Q & A session, CNU and Baro spoke "a lot" of English...and it's not bad...

@lovehbhjw2013 what I really like the most from jinyoung's composition is his lyric.. he makes a very beautiful lyric, one of the reason his song win in produce 101 is because of his meaningful lyric, nowadays all the girls from produce 101, whenever they heard the song that jinyoung composed for them would crying because the impactful lyric that jinyoung wrote...

cnu is an exchange student, so his english is quite good, baro have always been interested in studying english so his english is pretty good too.. baro to write his own lyric for rap, so he use many english word

@JinyoungFox:D

JinYoung is truly a composer of substance. I am currently listening to solo day....I really like it too....it reminded me of my own young memories ...when I went hiking in grand canon with a group of friends and drove around a few states for a few weeks....carefree days...

I like this song "tried to walk" too.. It's so Alice in Wonderland feel.....

Love the way JY dance.

@nonski  OMG..this picture you posted of him reminded me of the early days impression I had of him in MDBC.

When he used the girl to help him get away from the minions of his grandpa at the harbour.....I was so shocked when he told her......"The beautiful one I was referring to myself..."  leaving the girl....eyes wide mouth wide....when he walked away.  it was so funny....

Then when the shot of his face moving up from the umbrella....there was this 'wow' effect...but at that time it was just a good looking face to me and not much impact on the heart per se.

At the part he met RaOn at the noticeboard.....he came across like a play-boy picking girls up on the street....because I could tell he thought she was a girl....  but sweet scene for saving her.

Then at the gisaeng house....his art talent was shocking.....drawing bodies of women....and finally I found respect in him when he said something like "he only touched woman he loved when the gisaeng asked why he never touched the women he painted?"  She was trying so hard to seduce him..... Then curiosity started for this suave-looking man......

Btw, I was charmed by his upturn lips....smiley lips I call it.

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@nonski  OMG..this picture you posted of him reminded me of the early days impression I had of him in MDBC.

When he used the girl to help him get away from the minions of his grandpa at the harbour.....I was so shocked when he told her......"The beautiful one I was referring to myself..."  leaving the girl....eyes wide mouth wide....when he walked away.  it was so funny....

Then when the shot of his face moving up from the umbrella....there was this 'wow' effect...but at that time it was just a good looking face to me and not much impact.

At the part he met RaOn at the noticeboard.....he came across like a play-boy picking girls up on the street....because I could tell he thought she was a girl..

Then at the gisaeng house....his art talent was shocking.....drawing bodies of women....and finally I found respect in him when he said something like "he only touched woman he loved when the gisaeng asked why he never touched the women he painted?"  She was trying so hard to seduce him..... Then curiosity started for this suave-looking man......

Btw, I was charmed by his upturn lips....smiley lips I call it.

and that sideways look chingu @lovehbhjw2013 and the slight smirk oh i love his character from the start.  he was with substance despite the appearance and he always have the best hanboks!

Just now, nonski said:

and that sideways look chingu @lovehbhjw2013 and the slight smirk oh i love his character from the start.  he was with substance despite the appearance and he always have the best hanboks!

Actually I almost want to say he looks like King of Hanboks....I have not seen anyone looking so good in hanbok until now, have you?   Even PBG is not exactly so optimal compared to JY in hanbok.    I don't know what his character was exactly like until at the gisaeng house...  The first attraction is definitely his face and his amazing look in hanbok at the harbour.    I can be attracted to a person's face at first look but no heart flutter yet....

@JinyoungFox just wondering..when JY is live on Vlive, can he see the chat box message from the PC version of Vlive or he can only see the messages from the Vlive apps on the phone?    Also, how do the fans know when he is online in Vlive?

1 hour ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Actually I almost want to say he looks like King of Hanboks....I have not seen anyone looking so good in hanbok until now, have you?   Even PBG is not exactly so optimal compared to JY in hanbok.    I don't know what his character was exactly like until at the gisaeng house...  The first attraction is definitely his face and his amazing look in hanbok at the harbour.    I can be attracted to a person's face at first look but no heart flutter yet....

@JinyoungFox just wondering..when JY is live on Vlive, can he see the chat box message from the PC version of Vlive or he can only see the messages from the Vlive apps on the phone?    Also, how do the fans know when he is online in Vlive?

may i reply to you question on Vlive. uhm as far as i know V-app live is only on mobile when it is airing live but later it gets posted after it aired. that's what i understand.  you have to download V-app live on your phone and subscribed to their channel. everytime he broadcast a notification pops up.  that's as far as i have experienced but maybe some have changed.

sorry guys for the late reply, I just got back from work... @lovehbhjw2013 @nonski

yup, jinyoung has a sister 2 years older than him, he rarely talking about his family, when he posted his nephew's picture we just found out that his sister is already married..

vlive can be viewed from the app from phone, but we can view it from pc too.. sometimes the broadcast have a schedule, but sometimes they do a surprise too

about the chat box, I don't really know because the app that we fans have and the idol have is different I think, maybe they can see the chat box in the mobile app or pc.

anyway I want to share another fact about jinyoung that I like

He love to pinch cheeks.. lol.. the victim is always sandeul

CmCYdi2VYAA2Bw_.jpg tumblr_inline_o289nveYCx1qchj5u_500.jpg 17eae365c4c4463535ad4112fbdf90af.jpg

tumblr_n1i6u7ZnkA1rn3neco3_250.giftumblr_n3o5rjQjd11rn3neco3_250.gif 1171722_569373093220071_1524378175_n.jpg Clbt1aSWIAAT_Hn.jpg

@nonski just now I was not sure if a dog was also keen to watch him on the TV....now I am sure...haha

@JinyoungFox I like the cheek pinching fact..... Sandeul indeed has "pinchable" cheeks but seems like no one else does it to him except JinYoung....they are lovely pals...  Sandeul said he wanted to be with B1A4 forever....looks like he enjoy the cheek pinching too... :wub:

Oh...your signature..JY soliciting a kiss from the cute boy is endearing.  I saw one episode of "hello baby" where the 3 or 4 year old pretty, mixed-blood girl chose him as the oppa that she liked #1.....and she even showed her coyness in choosing him...omo...cuteness overload...

31 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@nonski just now I was not sure if a dog was also keen to watch him on the TV....now I am sure...haha

@JinyoungFox I like the cheek pinching fact..... Sandeul indeed has "pinchable" cheeks but seems like no one else does it to him except JinYoung....they are lovely pals...  Sandeul said he wanted to be with B1A4 forever....looks like he enjoy the cheek pinching too... :wub:

Oh...yor signature..JY soliciting a kiss from the cute boy is endearing.  I saw one episode of "hello baby" where the 3 or 4 year old pretty, mixed-blood girl chose him as the oppa that she liked #1.....and she even showed her coyness in choosing him...omo...cuteness overload...

yess.. at first sandeul is very annoyed with it, but nowadays I think he already accept that it's jinyoung's habit.. jinyoung do it to kids too sometimes.. lol

yees.. I love this gif so much.. I love it when he close his eyes.. endearing indeed.. lauren is cute, she point at him shyly

tumblr_m8xmrkQoyM1qzh5sno2_250.gif I just love to see jinyoung with kids.. 

the other girl choose him too.. and her reason is cute.. 

tumblr_m8iq6u3WSz1qm76ayo1_250.giftumblr_m8iq6u3WSz1qm76ayo2_250.gif

tumblr_m8iq6u3WSz1qm76ayo3_250.giftumblr_m8iq6u3WSz1qm76ayo4_250.gif

@JinyoungFox @lovehbhjw2013 

fyi, jinyoung can pinch me as much as he wants, i'd volunteer!

on V-app live, when airing, i usually leave comments to the stars broadcasting hoping they might answer or read my comment, there are usually thousands of messages to yeah, it's pure luck but if you have a catchy message they can notice it.  

Archived