[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

8 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Am I looking cool here?

How about here?

How about now? :rolleyes:

cr : weibo

why is he so cute? :wub: I was watching this reality TV show with LGX and I understand why he is so popular with the ladies. He has this silly cute shy thing going on but he can give out really flirty eyes. The eye thing he does to XE, 100% his thing lol

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

Yes, YQ explain that YWY throw needle at her back then to fake her death. Finally one misunderstand down. Love you YQ :wub:

Finally, something for CQ to think about.

I think this is after CQ and YWY eating together?

Now I hope CQ want YWY to extend their one day together :D

Come to think about it, YWY want CQ to be his bedchamber maid in exchange of the Freedom Contract is kinda like a one day date with YWY :heart:

YWY probably needs only one day to re-establish his connection with XE and to see where he stands in her heart.  After all he's a brilliant strategist.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, joyousgal said:

OMG!!! Please someone tell me it's not true what I read...Jin Han (ZXF) is the main lead along side Zhao Li Ying in novel-to-drama adaptation of Ding Mo’s Our Glamorous Time (你和我的倾城时光). I thought Jerry Yan was given the main role. Soooo sad :bawling: If it's true, I'm totally giving it a miss. I like ZLY but I don't think JH can handle a lead role...lacks both in looks and acting skills.

I tried to read the novel but it was long and boring. Something about an ex military guy who inherits a failing handbag company

His plan to save it is to make a website for the company to sell bags online. This storyline is way stupid, what kind of company does not have a website? Dropped it after that so don't know what happens next.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@40somethingahjumma, so what is her weakness that  is in his hand?  :grin:

Tsk, tsk dear... Do you even need to ask?

Just in case you really have no idea... :wink:

Spoiler

She can't kill him... why is that you think? :tongue:

@mrsyooknit -- I have to say looking at the gifs that the show is really good at incorporating the romance into the martial arts. It's always been the case and it's certainly the case here. They are so much in simpatico. Of course the fact that he trained her helps. :D

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

More explanations from YQ :

Reveal hidden contents

9d2c30ddly1fh81hnyalnj20qo3vxnkm.jpg

added translations :

Reveal hidden contents

He rushly went to rescue you

But he got held up by several assassins

When we finally arrive, you're already missing

You go, YQ!  Now she's going to feel so bad holding grudges all these years and then making fun of him at his one day request to be his maid but it's really for him to spend time with her. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

More explanations from YQ :

Reveal hidden contents

added translations :

Hide contents

He rushly went to rescue you

But he got held up by several assassins

When we finally arrive, you're already missing

Cant wait to see XE's actual screen expression to catch all her emotions in this rather shocking revelation from YQ.   She looks and feel so remorseful to have thought so low and badly of him in these 3 years or so.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Yuwen Yue getting his skinship in sneaky ways :tongue:

Wow, look at him he's got time to give her the longing look in the middle of a battle.  Despite the 3 years apart, they still can sync in a duel.  If this fight happened after YQ revelation then her feel would be different towards YWY.  Am looking forward to this scene.

• Like 3

At least CQ know that YWY never intend to kill her, but still won't clear about her misunderstanding she heard from grandpa...i wonder how CQ feel after she heard the truth from YQ. She will believe YQ words since they know each other before.

About Prince Xiang, i think he is a realistic person...though he is one of the person who defend Lord of Yanbei innocent before, he knows better that Yan Xun may become Wei threat after this...he said that he won't hesitate to kill him if Yan Xun indeed become a threat since he is responsible to protect his country, but he know that YWY will be in dilemma since they've been friend for a long time.though YX never know YWY heartfelt feelings. I like Prince Xiang and YWY relationship...Prince Xiang through their experience in war knows better that YWY though he appear cold , he is loyal to his friend and willing to sacrifice himself to save other person.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, claribelle3 said:

You go, YQ!  Now she's going to feel so bad holding grudges all these years and then making fun of him at his one day request to be his maid but it's really for him to spend time with her. 

finally!!! 

I am so frustrated she didnt see the bells. 

9 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Tsk, tsk dear... Do you even need to ask?

Just in case you really have no idea... :wink:

Reveal hidden contents

She can't kill him... why is that you think? :tongue:

@mrsyooknit -- I have to say looking at the gifs that the show is really good at incorporating the romance into the martial arts. It's always been the case and it's certainly the case here. They are so much in simpatico. Of course the fact that he trained her helps. :D

I like that too. They are so in sync with their moves bc she was trained in the Yuwen style of fighting. 

• Like 4

The Prince General guy name is Yuan Che and his scenes show that he's actually not as nice as he looks. He's actually prepared to eliminate Yan Xun because he sees him as a threat to the empire.

The Bratty Princess's title is actually 郡主, which is actually like a second tier princess who is the daughter of a prince or duke. Everyone is cool with killing a slave for offending the princess. So if Chu Qiao had been killed, the princess would not have gotten punished.Talk about an unjust society, no wonder Chu Qiao wanted to rebel so much.

The mean concubine who wanted to excecute Chu Qiao as a runaway slave is related to the Zhao family. She supposively fainted when she heard Zhao Xifeng was killed, but the emperor didn't care when the maid told him. By the sounds of it, the emperors harem is populated with the female relatives of the major aristocratic families.So their politics is influenced by which concubine from which major family is in favour "at the moment".In the book Yuwen Yue has an aunt who is a concubine, but it looks like the drama version cut her out and replaced her with Concubine Wei. 

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

The Prince General guy name is Yuan Che and his scenes show that he's actually not as nice as he looks. He's actually prepared to eliminate Yan Xun because he sees him as a threat to the empire.

The Bratty Princess's title is actually 郡主, which is actually like a second tier princess who is the daughter of a prince or duke. Everyone is cool with killing a slave for offending the princess. So if Chu Qiao had been killed, the princess would not have gotten punished.Talk about an unjust society, no wonder Chu Qiao wanted to rebel so much.

The mean concubine who wanted to excecute Chu Qiao as a runaway slave is related to the Zhao family. She supposively fainted when she heard Zhao Xifeng was killed, but the emperor didn't care when the maid told him. By the sounds of it, the emperors harem is populated with the female relatives of the major aristocratic families.So their politics is influenced by which concubine from which major family is in favour "at the moment".In the book Yuwen Yue has an aunt who is a concubine, but it looks like the drama version cut her out and replaced her with Concubine Wei. 

That is the smart move. I have been saying since ep. 24 that the Emperor is not only shortsighted, but really stupid since he failed to eliminate YX. You can't be cruel half way. If he chose to kill YX's family, he should have finished the job. But of course we need him to be like this for plot development. 

Thanks for all the info. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I adore this still in ways that I shouldn't. 

That look on his face is just pure drama gold. It's as if he's saying to her "This is just like old times. Bring it on!"

On some level YWY must have some sadistic pleasure in having a knife to his throat and toying with his beloved X'er. He must thrive on the challenge of being in love with a woman who pretends to want to kill him but doesn't really want to.

Dear God... I love this pairing far too much than is healthy.

@40somethingahjumma   He does have a sadistic pleasure fighting with QC. She does tooo. Everytime they fought she would start to breath real hard and her face would actually go soft. Even Yuan Song  can see that her and YWY are very much alike. They both keep their emotions inside but they only show their vulnerable side with people they care about. Right QC and YX are happy but soon enough that rage will die out because QC doesn't understand the the true meaning of love. She can't understand YX's pain. I willl admit all these attempts on his life is what made him crueler. YX's jealousy makes him blind to the truth that is in front of him about his true friendship with YWY. In my opinion I think YX was not truly his friend because he coveted QC and never once asked her how she felt for YWY. 

• Like 4

FINALLY!!! Go Yue Qie!!! We love you!!! When XE heard what YQ said she crushs the Freedom Contract in her hands in extreme remorse. I feel no sympathy toward XE this time...She should have known that if YWY really wanted to kill her, nobody will be able to rescue her!!

One misunderstanding down!! Many more left...haha

Add. I think YQ is sooo angry with all of the misunderstandings toward YWY, just like us...YQ finally explodes, spewing the truth to XE....

• Like 9