[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

I just finished watching today's episodes. Now I'm confused, what did it mean when the grandfather read the letter and it stated that YX and YWY were bloody brothers? Are they related? Is that why the grandfather refuse to tell anything to YWY about his mother and let him go near YX, because he knew they were getting slaughtered and he didn't want YWY to get involved? I was confused. Someone please explain. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

The cruelest misunderstanding will be in next episode, where YWY loyalty being test by the emperor.

49 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

Some of us might think will skip next few episode but personally those will be the best episodes because all the hidden feeling between otp will explode LOL

Do you have any inside information on next week episodes? Seems like you know something :ph34r:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I just finished watching today's episodes. Now I'm confused, what did it mean when the grandfather read the letter and it stated that YX and YWY were bloody brothers? Are they related? Is that why the grandfather refuse to tell anything to YWY about his mother and let him go near YX, because he knew they were getting slaughtered and he didn't want YWY to get involved? I was confused. Someone please explain. 

Actually the correct term will be Sworn Brothers. The letter inform Crippled Grandpa to warns YWY not to get involved/help YX bcoz The Emperor is going full force on Yan Family. Crippled Grandpa knew that YWY have been helping YX secretly. First by refusing Emperor to framed Duke Yan and then change the letter etc.

• Like 3

Oh.my....lots of misunderstanding...YY is losing 2 of his important person...YX and Xing er with both of them will misunderstood him...As head of god's eye, he hold huge responsibilities now.

I also saw in an opening/ending credit that YX and YY is having a drink but YX look rather cold and distance against YY...I guess he didn't trust YY anymore and consider him as a threat...Its bad since i love their bromance in earlier ep...its sad their relationship change because of Emperor being paranoid and people take advantage of that situation.

YY is now like being torn between his loyalty to the emperor and his frienship with YX moreover with Xing er. Its no wonder YX will change so much after this tragedy. Though YY look cold but its evidence that YY still has warm heart and care for the people he love, if not because YY interference before, YX and his family will destroyed much earlier though the tragedy still happen and YY cannot prevent it.

I'm looking forward now how YX and Xinger go to Yanbei and built their army from scratch. And also YY carrying his responsibility but at the same time protecting Xing er.will their misunderstanding resolve or it become bigger? 

I wonder after YX family destroyed, what is YWH role after this?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Actually the correct term will be Sworn Brothers. The letter inform Crippled Grandpa to warns YWY not to get involved/help YX bcoz The Emperor is going full force on Yan Family. Crippled Grandpa knew that YWY have been helping YX secretly. First by refusing Emperor to framed Duke Yan and then change the letter etc.

Ahh.. I see. Thank you for clarifying. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, farhah_1986 said:

Oh.my....lots of misunderstanding...YY is losing 2 of his important person...YX and Xing er with both of them will misunderstood him...As head of god's eye, he hold huge responsibilities now.

I also saw in an opening/ending credit that YX and YY is having a drink but YX look rather cold and distance against YY...I guess he didn't trust YY anymore and consider him as a threat...Its bad since i love their bromance in earlier ep...its sad their relationship change because of Emperor being paranoid and people take advantage of that situation.

YY is now like being torn between his loyalty to the emperor and his frienship with YX moreover with Xing er. Its no wonder YX will change so much after this tragedy. Though YY look cold but its evidence that YY still has warm heart and care for the people he love, if not because YY interference before, YX and his family will destroyed much earlier though the tragedy still happen and YY cannot prevent it.

I'm looking forward now how YX and Xinger go to Yanbei and built their army from scratch. And also YY carrying his responsibility but at the same time protecting Xing er.will their misunderstanding resolve or it become bigger? 

I wonder after YX family destroyed, what is YWH role after this?

I think we won't see less of YWY for the next episodes. But he will don his Hat as Leader of Eye of God. I think those scenes where YWY n YX look distance over drinks bcoz YWY is trying to talk him down/ peace talk but he will never trust YWY again partly bcoz of XE.

I am bracing myself for YX's sufferings:bawling:

The only person that knows the whole situation/feeling of YWY is Yue Qie. I am looking forward for his role in the next episodes.

Regarding YWH, I hope someone kill him soon :angry:

• Like 3

Just now, 12blbl said:

I'm kind of lost without sub here, so YX's family get killed because emperor's edict not because he rebelled to YWH for saving XE

bc of many things. First it could have been prevented if YX left when his dad asked him to instead of him waiting for XE to agree to come with him. Then Liang spies and that dude close to his dad helped cause a situation where he could be seen as rebelling. On top of that the emperor was super paranoid already. 

• Like 6

Does the liang princess has a feeling for YWY? Because she look like has feeling for him, and did she know that YWY is her penpal? Originally  her character will fall in love with YX right? Did they change her character in this drama and fall for YWY instead?

• Like 1

In ep 21, i was relieved to hear XE telling YX that her going to Yan with him did not mean there was anything more between them.  (Even YX realises XE regards him as a saviour/friend and he will probably hv to be contented loving her one sided that way).  I reckon her feelings for YX would remain one of gratitude and deep bond/friendship as at this point YWY-XE already have a relationship of hearts and its deep which is why XE can get so hurt by his words/action.

As for YWY, she's his life and soul already.  (Grandpa knows it). 

• Like 8

I have been watching Ep 21.  Xing Er takes out her rage on YWX for the death of her adopted brother and sister,who treated her like real family. She punches him many many many many times in the neck with the metal ring given to her by Yuwen  Yue. Once he was dead she used his head as a lure to make Yuwen Huai set off a booby trap, he survives but butler Zhu was not so lucky. Xing Er tells a survivor to say that Yuwen Yue sent her to kill YWX.

During the confrontation scene between Xing Er and Yuwen Yue, he shouldn't have been so surprised to see her real face since he taught her to put on a fake smile in the face of adversity. Plus he already knew she was two faced ,doing stuff behind his back like letting Jin Zhu out of prison and writing letters for her sisters using his seal then acting innocent afterwards. At one point  in Ep 11 he comments that" Xing Er's eyes are innocent looking, but is your heart as innocent as your eyes?"

Their dialogue in the confrontation scene is:

YWY: What are you doing?

XE: Can't you see? I killed YWX,now I need to escape.

Don't look at me with surprised eyes, YWX killed my sister, using his wretched life to pay back my sisters life was too easy for him.

YWY: So this is your real face?

XE: I've lived in a tigers cave,been living with wolves, if I used my real face with others, then I don't know how many times I would have died.

YWY: Very good, even I was fooled.

XE: This is because master has taught me well,but you don't need to miss me. I am just a death spy (to be sent on sucide missions) trained by you. Here there is only you and I, why do you still pretend? You were against Hongsan court ,I helped you kill YWX you should be happy.

YWY:So I should be grateful to you?

XE: No need,because you soon will have to pay back Lin Xi's life

YwY:  What are you doing?

XE:  Getting revenge for Lin Xi

YwY: Lin Xi's death? I have explained enough..

XE: explained? Explained what? Explained that Lin Xi was just a pawn. Or explained that in truth Yuwen  Zhuo  is still alive?

YWY: How did you know this?

XE: is this matter important? I only hate myself that I knew too late. You because of Yuwen Zhuo faking his death, fooled the world,didn't hesitate to sacrifice Lin Xi's life.

YWY: Xing Er listen to me.

XE: Don't call me Xing Er (smashes the bells that he made for her) that's not who I am. I am not Xing Er. 

When she is about the escape with the magical wings, he grabs her arm.

XE: Let me go, Yuwen Yue, I want no association with your Qing San Court. 

Finially Yuwen Yue shows some emotion when Xing Er cuts his arm to literally make him let her go. He's devastated when he sees her fall and get caught by Yan Xun.

• Like 9

18 hours ago, cenching said:

Ladies, I am torturing myself by watching repeatedly the confrontation scene between YWY-XE :bawling::bawling:

Btw, I found it funny that most of us feel more concerned for YWY's heartbreaking than XE's feeling of betrayal  :grin:

I guess because NO ONE expected YWY to react the way he did when she threw the bells.(bratty princess always refers to him as Ice Cube) To see his icy demeanor just crumble, and see the heartbreak in his face, not to mention hear the panic in his voice when he tried to explain to XE, but she didn't want to listen. You can't help but feel his pain, I cried buckets for him. Poor YWY he is so misunderstood, and conflicted because he is bound by family traditions and rules. Really the only one that understands him is Yue Qi, because he also see's the all the turmoil he has to go through for sense of family duty, and he knows how much his Master cares for XE but cannot openly show it. :cold_sweat::bawling:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

I have been watching Ep 21. I knew it, Xing Er takes out her rage on YWX for the death of her adopted brother and sister,who treated her like real family. She punches him many many many many times in the neck with the metal ring given to her by Yuwen  Yue. Once he was dead she used his head as a lure to make Yuwen Huai set off a booby trap, he survives but butler Zhu was not so lucky. Xing Er tells a survivor to say that Yuwen Yue sent her to kill YWX.

During the confrontation scene between Xing Er and Yuwen Yue, he shouldn't have been so surprised to see her real face since he taught her to put on a fake smile in the face of adversity. Plus he already knew she was two faced ,doing stuff behind his back like letting Jin Zhu out of prison and writing letters for her sisters using his seal then acting innocent afterwards. At one point  in Ep 11 he comments that" Xing Er's eyes are innocent looking, but is your heart as innocent as your eyes?"

Their dialogue in the confrontation scene is:

YWY: What are you doing?

XE: Can't you see? I killed YWX,now I need to escape.

Don't look at me with surprised eyes, YWX killed my sister, using his wretched life to pay back my sisters life was too easy for him.

YWY: So this is your real face?

XE: I've lived in a tigers cave,been living with wolves, if I used my real face with others, then I don't know how many times I would have died.

YWY: Very good, even I was fooled.

XE: This is because master has taught me well,but you don't need to miss me. I am just a death spy (to be sent on sucide missions) trained by you. Here there is only you and I, why do you still pretend? You were against Hongsan court ,I helped you kill YWX you should be happy.

YWY:So I should be grateful to you?

XE: No need,because you soon will have to pay back Lin Xi's life

YwY:  What are you doing?

XE:  Getting revenge for Lin Xi

YwY: Lin Xi's death? I already explained.

XE: explained? Explained what? Explained that Lin Xi was just a pawn. Or explained that in truth Yuwen  Zhuo  is still alive?

YWY: How did you know this?

XE: is this matter important? I only hate myself that I knew too late. You because of Yuwen Zhuo faking his death, fooled the world,didn't hesitate to sacrifice Lin Xi's life.

YWY: Xing Er listen to me.

XE: Don't call me Xing Er (smashes the bells that he made for her) that's not who I am. I am not Xing Er. 

When she is about the escape with the magical wings, he grabs her arm.

XE: Let me go, Yuwen Yue, I want no association with your Qing San Court.

@frostflower14 Thank you friend. This translation was just like I was watching it on my laptop. :blush:

@moon-flower.... Thanks for lyrics to my favorite song. I already bought the song because it is to beautiful.:wub:

1 hour ago, gentlelily12 said:

In ep 21, i was relieved to hear XE telling YX that her going to Yan with him did not mean there was anything more between them.  (Even YX realises XE regards him as a saviour/friend and he will probably hv to be contented loving her one sided that way).  I reckon her feelings for YX would remain one of gratitude and deep bond/friendship as at this point YWY-XE already have a relationship of hearts and its deep which is why XE can get so hurt by his words/action.

As for YWY, she's his life and soul already.  (Grandpa knows it)

LOL love your words ... Grandpa knows it .. he might know a lot but not everything. He underestimated the thing called "love" he never learned from his own experience.

YWY and XE is an end game. They are a couple in their heart. I know that the drama chooses a different route from the novel. XE fell for her master much sooner that I expected.  I remember the scene when YWY asked XE to shave his (invisible) beard with a knife??, XE couldn't bring herself to harm him .. why? because she was mentally affected by something, perhaps his appearance, his masculine appeal or his strong gravity ... physical attraction triggered first and later gradually touched by his warmth, then love followed. There is no place for my poor YX in her heart. They are destined ...

BTW: Will XE wear that silver metal ring after their separation? since the silver bells were smashed, there are only a ring and couple sword I wish she would take them along with her.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, moon-flower said:

here you go! I found the Eng subbed one. 

OMO! Thank you soo much, my friend!! It's such a good song and fits our OTP soo much. With the lyrics, it's even better! Thank you Thank you! :D

• Like 1

During the confrontation, at first was a battle of poker face from both and those fakes bravados throwing from XE. But when he called her name, all of her pretense crumbled and her true feeling exposed. She was extremely hurt by his "betrayal" not bcoz of any other things and smashed his bells, when the bells hit the floor his heart stopped and when he sees her screaming with hot tears, his heart breaks bcoz he feels her pain n realize how bad he had hurt her. 

Her name was given by him and it matched his, XE knew it and I am sure she felt special. The bells was made personally by him, he labor until late at night, which is XE didn't know but it hold a significant value for him.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, pimsucre said:

LOL love your words ... Grandpa knows it .. he might know a lot but not everything. He underestimated the thing called "love" he never learned from his own experience.

YWY and XE is an end game. They are a couple in their heart. I know that the drama chooses a different route from the novel. XE fell for her master much sooner that I expected.  I remember the scene when YWY asked XE to shave his (invisible) beard with a knife??, XE couldn't bring herself to harm him .. why? because she was mentally affected by something, perhaps his appearance, his masculine appeal or his strong gravity ... physical attraction triggered first and later gradually touched by his warmth, then love followed. There is no place for my poor YX in her heart. They are destined ...

BTW: Will XE wear that silver metal ring after their separation? since the silver bells were smashed, there are only a ring and couple sword I wish she would take them along with her.

Destined hearts, yes.   I recall reading that YWY will repair these bells and later attach them to his sword as seen in the OST/Trailer.

• Like 2

YWY will collect every single piece of that smashed bells, repaired it and I think he attached it to another big bell in his room (there is a snip in the credits). When he needs to leaves Green Hill (there will be a war maybe) he brings it along and attaches it to his sword :heart:

There are some scenes showing XE with his sword in the credits after she leaves him (different hairstyle) One was when they were having Sword sparring with the lovers sword, XE wearing blue and YWY wearing purple(?)

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

During the confrontation, at first was a battle of poker face from both and those fakes bravados throwing from XE. But when he called her name, all of her pretense crumbled and her true feeling exposed. She was extremely hurt by his "betrayal" not bcoz of any other things and smashed his bells, when the bells hit the floor his heart stopped and when he sees her screaming with hot tears, his heart breaks bcoz he feels her pain n realize how bad he had hurt her. 

Her name was given by him and it matched his, XE knew it and I am sure she felt special. The bells was made personally by him, he labor until late at night, which is XE didn't know but it hold a significant value for him.

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

YWY will collect every single piece of that smashed bells, repaired it and I think he attached it to another big bell in his room (there is a snip in the credits). When he needs to leaves Green Hill (there will be a war maybe) he brings it along and attaches it to his sword :heart:

He does make her special. He gives her a name that matches his and he gave her that hairpin, which is made especially for her. It broke his heart when she threw it and broke the bells. He's going to definitely put it back together.

I don't know if anyone posted this up, yet, but my Chinese friend told me that in the Chinese culture or like back then, when a man gives a woman a hairpin, it symbolizes his love and that she belongs to him. When the woman throws it to the ground in front of them, it means she's no longer his and she doesn't love him anymore. 

I've seen it once happened in Eagle Shooting Hero with Hu Ge and Ariel Lin and I wondered about it, too. That's why YWY face was soo heartbroken. I don't know if everyone beliefs it, but it kind of make sense.

• Like 6