Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

Seeing his passion for singing and performing on stage makes me miss DH's acting even more. I wish they could both be busy at the same time but it is good for se7en that DH is not busy right now, she can keep him company when he has some free time. 

Yes Annya, his fans know very little about DH and vice versa. She is not helping by being so quiet....actually come to think of it, she is just being her usual self, ie hibernating after finishing a long drama and too lazy to do fan service. This (fan service) is something she should learn from her boyfriend! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for fun. while listening to Se7en's song Give it to me everytime i hear the lyrics baby face, sexy body and so hot i always think of Dahae as if his describing her. lol  :lol:

I agree with you ELY_397 that it's good that while se7en is busy DH is probably resting at least they will have a chance for quality time for each other even though it's short. Everytime i see se7en performs on stage i can see that he is having fun and enjoying himself.

@ELY_397 I know dear what u mean miss DH :(But then they have different profession.We as Da hey fans know that .....she does that normally but not other know who started following her, followers are increased so much after dating news soon she will reach 50k.Even one picture a week can give us fans happiness but never mind.

@arlene80 Haha it happens since the lyrics sound like he is talking abt DH.Till u are happy u can imagine anything lol.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/26/se7en-shares-thoughts-cold-response-comeback/

And I thought Da Hae had it bad, even though she has never been criticised for her acting (only praises)....there seems to be lots of obstacles for his comeback. I agree his album is not a 5/5 but 2/5 is way too harsh. Most successful solo artists go for the ballad genre but this is not his preferred genre (his preferred genres are R&B and pop which are dominated by groups these days). I saw him sing a really nice ballad on Immortal Song and he was really good. Perhaps he should just let his voice be heard rather than going for the whole package. People have to rediscover his raw talent as a vocalist first even though he is known for his dancing.

As a keen music fan of a certain age, I would like to see him try the ballad and soft rock genres on live shows (like he did on Immortal Song), band music, maybe add some instrumentals (be it piano, violin or guitar) to his music. I was listening to some classic Marvin Gaye and thought he would do really well with soul music (e.g.  Summer Breeze by Isley Brothers, Just my imagination by the Temptations or If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys). It would mean less dancing but more variety to the ear.

They say your true personality comes out in times of stress and hardships. If Da Hae can be a source of strength for him at this time their relationship will grow stronger. 

For me having a comeback doesn't mean that it will be a sure success. As what i always hear from his interviews that the most important thing is that he makes his fans happy. But i hope he will not be discouraged by the result because it doesn't mean that if it did not get so much attention it is not good. Maybe there are too many competition.

Watching him singing in Immortal Song, i was really impressed by his voice and his performance. He is really a total performer. I hope he will sing love songs that has more emotions and can display his beautiful voice ( cool and expressive ).

As for Dahae, i know she can surely be a good source of strength to se7en. For she also experience the hardship and received bad criticism from people without any basis. And as what i have observed Dahae is a positive person. Both of them can get through on whatever ordeals that will come as long as they hold on to each other. In every hardship there is always a happy reward.

For Se7en, with his talent ( composer, singer and dancer ) this is just a new beginning for a more successful career. Hoping to hear you sing more beautiful songs.

Four to five year is quite big gap.And Ely abt the rating I say the rating should be given on based of song rather then other things,then only it can be fair.Reading abt comment part in soompi article i am sure those must be not related to his album.I read some ppl care more abt which company the artist is working rather then listening the song whether its good or not.Now he isn't under any company he has more freedom to do what he wants to do as artist.Its a fresh start on his own its not easy but its not that hard too.

Reading this article.credit to http://www.kpopmusic.com/artists/23845.html

Solo artist Se7en discusses his recent comeback and the public’s reaction to his album following his massage parlor controversy.

On Se7en’s recent interview with media outlet TV Daily, he expressed his satisfaction with his comeback album by saying, “I am satisfied with the result since I put a lot of effort and work into the album… It has a lot of meaning to me. The album was the first that I did by myself so I was able to do everything I wanted to and expressed myself.”

When asked about the public’s cold reaction to his comeback album, Se7en commented, “It is not like I did not see it happening. I did not expect to satisfy everyone with my first comeback album. Since I expected it at some point, I am less hurt.”

“It is not easy to change the people’s minds in one go. This is just the start, and I hope that I could get there step by step. That is my goal. At least in this promotion, I appeared on talk shows and got on stage. Not many people, but some people are reconsidering me and that I am thankful. I think that if I continue this way, things will change little by little,” he added.

Se7en also revealed, “I could not be too active on broadcasting. However, I am trying to do it a little bit in an appropriate amount. Happy Together’ was filmed three weeks before my comeback, so I think that I got nervous, especially since it was my first time to be back on the air. I am selective with the shows to appear on since I could not be on the ones that are too aggressive.”

Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking for period Oct 16 to Oct 22:

No 8 is Se7en - "I am Se7en".

Now is a trying time for the Dahae-Se7en couple, but with small steps going forward is a slow but sure path in reaching your goals and destination. Have faith and "may the force be with both of you"!! :)

Reading what Se7en said in that article, I can tell he is very careful with the response of the audience.  He set his expectation not too high so he won't get hurt too much.  Yes, he does not have a company to back him up now, his promotion was all done by himself.  He wouldn't ask any blogger or reporter to help him.  Shouldn't we give him some credit based on that? 

“It is not easy to change the people’s minds in one go. This is just the start, and I hope that I could get there step by step. That is my goal. At least in this promotion, I appeared on talk shows and got on stage. Not many people, but some people are reconsidering me and that I am thankful. I think that if I continue this way, things will change little by little,” he added.    -      I almost cry reading this!

I thought the response that I saw in the past week wasn't too bad.  May be I'm not familiar with the K-Music Industry.

He and Dahae should embrace each other, give each other strength at this moment.  Nothing wrong for him to gain the people's heart back little bit by little bit, I always believe "Easy come, Easy go!" 

Just imagine when our girl doesn't give us one drama a year we get sad sometimes and even say she should do more drama.Imagine se7en loyal fans waiting to hear his new song or have to wait to watch him on stage for last 4 to 5years.Those fans must be so happy.He said he got lots of supporting letters in military from his fan.If some people doesn't want to listen his song that doesn't mean same goes for others too.He is doing his part and maybe some fans left him but with his new beginning i am sure he will get more new fans too.

Even i am not familiar with music industry but watching some variety show gives me idea abt struggles and hardship all these profession face too.

If u ask me personally i like his give to me song better then digital bounce song.

If i have to ask him to sing some songs then it would be song like "last Christmas i gave u my heart" He has that kind of voice which can connect to melodies romantic song or even heartbreaking songs too.I don't mind his R&B songs too.ELY old song has its own charm for sure.

Annya I love "Last Christmas" and George Michael too. It's one of my favourite Christmas songs of all time! I can totally imagine Se7en singing covers of "Faith" and "Careless Whispers". :) I like all types of music apart from rap and especially rock ballads, soul and some R&B (before rapping became popular). And yes songs from 60-90s is my thing they just never get old. 

He has a soft yet very powerful voice and can sing live while dancing at the same time. Even when he is singing a ballad he can emote well with his facial expressions and body movements. I like the way he sang the Monster OST it was as if he was about to cry at one point. From his older songs I like "When I can't sing" and "Somebody else" the best. From his new album I like "I am good" more than "Give it to me". "Give it to me" is very catchy and the MV is very well done but the trumpet chorus became a little repetitive and overwhelming, he could modify it by adding a small trumpet solo with a different melody and cutting/toning down the choruses.

I am glad he has loyal fans by his side. At least he is good at fan service unlike our Da Hae shi who is so stingy with updates!

If i am on radio show or any programme were request are taken, i will surely ask him to sing one line of the song last christmas.Even i love those song.Songs likes nothing is gone change my love for u or perhaps perhaps and sway they are old but so good to ur ears. Even i love his "I am good" song the most.The song emotes many emotions while singing.Nice simple mv with good music.He can still modify Give it to me in its live stage performance version.

Was hearing his arirang radio show he said soon he is going to open his restaurant branch in thailand.He said he like how nowadays its easy to connect to fans via sns so easy to talk and connect to fans.He likes it reading feedback from fans.Asking them to choose color of his mv and also fonts used for his new office..But so true nowadays it quite easy compare to year 2003 when he debuted to connect with fans.

Yups i can give full marks to him for his fan service.May be our girl doesn't like to update too much her pattern of updating is quite different then se7en.

Lets be honest people i believe that nobody is free of making mistakes as the saying goes nobody is perfect. I just don't understand why they are judging him through his past mistakes and not by his talent. Well, i can see se7en is the type of person who doesn't give up easily. For that i give him an applause. It is good that he is close to his fans and he listens to them. For me success doesn't only depend solely on you but also through the support and love from your fans and love ones. Most importantly his marketing strategist and promotional activities should be taken into account.It is good that he continues to have good rapport to his fans and at the same he asks questions and listens to them. 

With his great voice and great dance moves it will be easy for him to regain his popularity. And also the ways he treats his fans as if they are his family surely peoples perspective will change. Lets just hope he will keep doing it and slowly but surely he will attain his goals. We'll just hope that he will continue to compose and record more beautiful music.

Wishing him the best of luck on the success of the opening of his restaurant in Thailand.

@arlene80 We all here are mature enough.Nobody is here talking abt his mistake or anything.I can't say or speak abt other people mindsets.I can see he is doing his job perfectly with promotions and events.Its just one month he made his comeback.Surely things will change slowly.

Looks like he will be coming again on Immortal song 2.

South Korea a stressful country to be in from what I have heard due to their competitiveness and tendency to hold grudges for a long time. He is doing his best to change people's mindset but it will take time. Many people want to see him suffer first (a mere apology is not enough) before they will give him a chance. He will need perseverance, hard work, sincerity, and good music to get there. His hiatus of 4-5 years is more like 9-10 years by K ent standards where idols are churned out like chocolates from a factory. Fierce competition is not helping either but at the end of the day he is truly talented so hopefully people will embrace him again.

These are trying times for him and Da Hae. We do not know where their relationship is headed yet but all we can do is cheer them on for their efforts to create a better future for themselves. :)

@ELY_397 I hope they will change their mind setting although it takes time they have to move on. There's no sense living in the past for present and future is more important. With his beautiful voice and amazing talent eventually people will learn to accept and love him again.

Every time i see se7en do the ok sign in his Give it to me in YT i always remember Dahae in the bts during Hotel king were she is telling LDW to do the ok sign in one of their scene. 

I think with their positive outlook surely they will manage this trying times.And the way se7en said that DH is precious to him and he wants to protect her surely they will be able to sustain their relationship for a very a long time. And also as long as they love, respect and trust each other their love story will have a happy ending.:)

Dahae is going through the same things as Se7en career wise, both having gone from career highs to career lows, and that could be one of the reasons they are drawn to each other. If Se7en was as popular as before I do not think they would have got together. Dahae is not the type to go after fame, money or popularity in a guy. Se7en opening a restaurant in Thailand is a good move because he is well-known there and overheads are still relatively cheap. Celebrities must invest wisely since their career is so short lived especially in Korea. DH is doing well in real estate and with Se7en in the restaurant business their portfolio is well diversified. Don't know if Se7en still has his YG stocks. If so he should keep them as a hedge until his own comeback is successful. 

As for people's mindset, it is hard to say if or when they will change. His Japanese album will be released soon I hope it will have a better reception. To me it doesn't matter if he sings in Korean or Japanese I don't understand a word anyway. I listened to Jpop way before the Hallyu wave so I am looking to his J album.

Actually if u ask me i find many similarity between their career too and he himself said that they are somewhere similar in thoughts too.

ELY the thing is that if this was kdrama story then nobody would mind in what situation they fall in love or started dating or anything.They root for OTP.Fans justifies anything in it.But if its real life story they find all types of fault in it.

Ely atleast I can understand some part of his song that has English lyrics and I can sing little bit Its okay song :PIt so easy baby face sexy body lol

Saw his new interview in foundmagazine november edition.Here is the link for korean version.

http://foundmag.co.kr/1175065

Here is eng translation by Google.

SE7EN | Independent & Confident

Independent & Confident 7

Seven is back. Seven was stronger and more flexible than the album, which was named "I Am SE7EN" until the 13th debut. It is a start again.
ae2bc1774467201d3d61aff805ca9346.jpg

October 13, D-Day
It was a pretty busy day on October 13th. Seven finished his pre-recording of <M Countdown> and returned to his company, Eleven9 Entertainment. I met a long time, but a short greeting came. He was rather relaxed as he was performing a show on stage at 8 o'clock in the morning. Although it is a comeback stage at the end of a long gap, it has been a long time. Noon, there was enough time by 2 o'clock that the press conference was scheduled. I just went outside wearing a jacket.

The wind was a good day. For less than 20 minutes, I took a cover cut and once again conveyed my best regards. It was officially the first since the September 2010 issue of Pound Magazine. Seven came out laughing, saying, "Is it okay instead of saying" How did you do that? " I do not know if it will be okay. I was glad. He did not change.

8db47a9a52bb8fd698f055f3517f877b.jpg

It's a comeback for a long time. It's music, it's entertainment, it's a lot of schedule, is not it hard?
I have strength. In the meantime, there are many music broadcasts. Twice a week ago, now four times? So it 's obviously good, I'm tired. Were you less tired when you were younger? (laugh)

The scene has changed a lot. If you are in the waiting room, are your younger people coming to greet you a lot?
Yes. I have to say hello. (Laughter) But when I came to the US in 2010 and released the album, I was already a senior. If you are different now, there are not many people who have seen them at the time. It 's rather funny these days. If you see the stage of your young friends, it's funny and you can see.

There are many articles about comeback. Most of the articles are positive.
Articles are positive, comments are negative.

I know I'm seeing all the comments.
Well, I guess. I see you look, but now I will. The bad articles that run under my article are the same. It keeps repeating. I will do it for a while.

After the opening episode in September, I posted a clarification and apology on the SNS. Have you been a little tired?
indeed. It was something I should have done someday. It's not so good timing because it was not in the state that the album came out because it was comeback. I was thinking that it would be time for more people to listen when people were talking more about a person called Seven as I was having a passion.

Did you change your attitude toward the world as a star or relationship with a person through this incident?
To what extent is not it? In fact, I did not think about it seriously and made a decision. The obvious thing is that when I am going through a great deal of work, my people and not my people are clearly divided. I spent a couple of months with no contact with people after discharge. In the process, the relationship with people has changed a lot. It's a little bit to say that the relationship has narrowed, is it just a feeling of solid relationships? The better people, the better ones, the better I became, the more important I was with those who just stayed together.
6fb3e0a547505398fdd8909feb2f41f8.jpg

Archived