Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ELY_397 Fine they are different breed but then why other singer with same type of scandal gets so much support and understanding from female and not him.Most of idol has female fans its obvious.In there culture and country its nothing wrong then why such huge sentiment they show while writing and complaining.For international fans like i feel like saying are u joking people.There drama and movies shows something else they speak like saint.They don't even realize passing such harsh comment can push someone to take extreme step in life.

Already fans are behind the name now MC too :phew:

Some screenshot with our pic on screen.

OjnKbS9.jpg

ypMhC9Y.jpg

They asked him abt double date with Rain? He answered NO.

5TUISEZ.jpg

QKvgjiW.jpg

Annya, there were other things people are/were unhappy with him about. The fact that the alleged incident took place during his MS (matter of national pride to Koreans) and while he was supposedly still with his long time ex. They were dubbed the golden couple in Kpop. The fact that they were no longer in a relationship was not clarified because it would have just made things worse. It is a case of "damned if you do damned if you don't". And the higher you climb the harder you fall. Much like what is happening to his now public relationship with Da Hae.

If you take a poll of all men and women I bet you will get different results. I have met Koreans in real life and they are not at all close minded like the Knetz.

I am not saying like that sorry if i sounded like that,no bad feeling abt any citizen of there, i am only talking abt those harsh commenters nothing else.Its better i ignore there comments.

That's the reason close dating are better then open dating.

I like this quote very much and its true somewhere too.

“Don't judge too harshly, for if your weaknesses were to be placed under your footsteps, most likely you would stumble and fall as well.”

Need to say Sorry @Tey Ling and @ELY_397 it was not liked i said in episode no name was mentioned and thank god.That the reason i didn't write here anything was not sure.Finally watched it with eng sub and it was nothing like that.

I really liked the noel guy it was he was speaking same as us.I liked what he said about girlfriends in up and downs in life.I forgot exact word of his but thumbs up.

Se7en and LDH thought they will be caught sooner than this,both of them joked abt it too after it came on open.

He was asked by MC that he receives lots of hate comments on his SNS. He was speaking abt giving like on comments he likes thumps up and dislike thumps down.

Episode link if didn't watch with eng sub.

6 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

Annya, what do you mean when you say "älready fans are behind the name now MC too.."?

Sorry dear my mistake ignore it dear :dissapointed_relieved:

Do watch episode it really nice u come to know lots of things abt them.Thanks to english subber they really subbed in well.:D MC were really funny they were teasing him :lol:It was one of the recently funny episode of HT i have watched.

They joked about it! I like that attitude. If they can brush off public opinion, even better! It means they have been going steady for a while now. So it is like, they went out together and then waited to see if they got caught. 

Haven't watched the episode yet but will do so tonight. Thanks for letting me know Annya!

Tey ling, the link works if you keep closing the random screens that pop out and clicking on play. You just have to keep doing it until it plays. 

The questions they asked about DH were quite standard. I like how Jae Suk tried to stop the other guy from asking more questions about DH motivating him on his comeback. He was clearly on her side. From what I saw, 7 was very nervous for the most part of the show. Just as I had guessed, he admitted they were not close friends before and reconnected with her through a mutual friend, probably around April 2015. I recall her C fans asked her what she did for her birthday last year and she told them she spent it with friends. 

The other funny parts were when he fell during the dance and when Seho said he considered Dongwook one of his closest friends while looking at 7. 7 looked at him with a puzzled look on his face and said "Dongwook"? Then Seho said "your name is Dongwook right?" and he replied "yes". Then the mc asked 7 "is this what he normally calls you" and he said "no he calls me 7", "it is the first time he calls me that".  Seho managed to sneak in a certain Dongwook/his real life best friend on this show. I can't believe he actually did that on national TV - so cheeky of him. The guy next to 7 burst out laughing twice. Some guts, Seho the troll! Haha!

This is my first time watching a whole episode of HT and honestly I was quite surprised by some of the questions. No wonder he said the hosts "tore away" at him. They didn't really, it was supposed to be a session of "fact violence", whatever that means.

That radio star comment was so hilarious.For me he got relaxed after 30 minutes,he was not so tensed in later part.All those curious questioned were answered by se7en.

Actually seho said Lee dong wook and he is close friends and i was whom he is talking abt.I was wondering When did se7en and he became close.And when other mc asks se7en does he call u by this name.Se7en said he always calls me se7en.Haha i laughed a lot when they were explaining how they become friends se7en friend and seho friend are good friends.:lol:

When that Noel guy said he is jealous of se7en becz of dating,i was like so sweet.Felt bad for him since he didn't get GF becz of his long hair.And that flower boy i don't know his name said he was in preschool when se7en debut.:oThat young guy was really cute brought notebook with detail.:wub:

I am sure DH must have watched the show live and all those MC msg reached her.Specially when he falls and Jae Suk address to DH.

@ELY_397 Didn't u watch DH episode of HT? I watch lots of variety show.I sometime get bore all drama watching.So i watch reality show, i get to know lot of other celebrity due to watching these shows.Many celebrities comes to HT and speaks anything or everything without any censor.

In my opinion it's good that their relationship went out to the public because sooner or later everybody will know about it. It's also good that they joke about their situation right now 'coz it does help the relationship. And if both have love and respect to each other the more it will strengthen the relationship but the most important thing is "COMMITMENT". If both of them have this i'm sure they can surpass all the obstacle that will come on their way. It does not matter what other people say because DH and 7 are the only one who knows the real status and level of their relationship. I hope they just enjoy each others company and be surrounded by the people that matters to them so much. As a celebrity you cannot please everybody so just do your work and enjoy life.God bless them both. 

I just finished watching HT. I think 7 was very cautious in answering questions about dating and it is very understandable, and he was also very nervous. Though, in his age i might agree that finding a partner you should have something in common despite having different interest and someone who will not judged you and will understand your mistakes and flaws in short who will listen, accept and love you unconditionally. At their age in most cases they are already on the marrying stage but it seems they still want to enjoy their careers and know each other better. Wishing them the best of luck.:)

It was a very good episode actually. Will watch future episodes of HT as well and of course the one with DH in it. The other funny part was when Seho asked him to send a video message to DH and he said "I can do anything but that". Basically he doesn't want anything he says to be misconstrued. Her C fans heard that 7 has a nice personality in real life. His mannerisms are mild and polite like what we see on TV.

@Ely_397 True, he a soft spoken person. I saw his running man and previous guesting in  HT i don't find him rude. I was also searching some of his interviews and BTS during his YG days and i observe that he is good to his colleagues and has leadership to his juniors in YG. I find him polite and generous on what i have seen on SH during the YG Family episode. I just hope that he will truly take care of DH.

Finally was able to watch the English sub of HT at dramacool. As the topic of the episode, it is a fact that Dahae Se7en is a dating couple, And it is a factual violence to deem it otherwise. For those fans who are in denial of their relationship and is belittling them, all I can say is I hope you can wake up to reality from your obsession. :o

Don't know Tey ling whey u didn't get to watch the episode glad finally u watched.

I like the fact they know are not young anymore u know na when u are 23 ur thinking is very different from when ur over 30year.U are more mature.

What should we name this couple? Cherryse7en or Se7enCherry :D

His other song lyrics.Seems he is too busy right now  performing on SBS,KBS and other concert.

a7735910jw1f61io95hvaj20u00ltq4y.jpg

Just finished watching Se7en's Happy Together.  I have watched that twice since I don't want to miss anything.  Yes @Annya, I'm glad to see Se7en considered himself and Dahae is a mature couple.  They date naturally and comfortably, not like some young couples making notes of how many days and months they've been dating :)!  That means they are serious about their relationship, no playing around!  They both want to be honest to their fans.

@ELY_397, I was surprised that Seho mentioned about Dong Wook's name too and they covered that quite well.  I really hope Dahae and her ex are still friends.

This is the first time I saw Se7en in a talk show.  He looked so cute when he asked somebody to bring him some paper towel to wipe his sweat off.  Poor kid he must be really nervous to answer the questions regarding Dahae:lol:  When he did those "like", "dislike" and "heart" signs, he looked so genuine, no more pressure!

He shines whenever he sings and dance, he's born to be on the stage!

Prefer the name Dahae as it is synonymous with our girl. Yes Se7en has been busy and has to remain so for a period of time to get back into the hustle life of the K entertainment industry, and to regain his confidence and position. As both are in their 30's who have been through the high and low in relationship, I have confidence they will prioritize time for themselves, and continue to support and understand each other. ...:)

Archived