Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

When watching HT i was laughing hard when se7en said that Seho's close friend is very close to his close friend ( what came to my mind right away was LDW and LDH ) but i may be wrong. I think both of them are trying to make the relationship work. They are enjoying each others company. And as of Dahae i think she is not pressured if she has no work 'coz as i look at it if she is not busy she likes travelling.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@emok I like that their relationship is a balanced and mature one. You could tell he was very cautious with his words when asked about Da Hae. If their relationship started off as friends hearing each other out how do you even define the start date? Da Hae is normally a happy go lucky girl so I do not think she is affected by the public reaction too much. Her close fans are certain she is not hiding at the moment, it is not in her character to do so.

@Tey Ling @Annya I don't mind any of the following: Cherry7, 7Cherry, DaDong, SeDa or DaWook, though they all sound a bit alien to me. Not sure if a name is needed since they are a real life couple now. We could adopt one for fun. I don't mind at all!

@arlene Seho is known for making sharp remarks at people. Here he was trying to make it sound like an innocent remark so people could interpret it in different ways - to Seho it could mean LDW and LDH, to 7 their mutual Kpop friends (possibly Big Bang members). To me, he did it intentionally to tease/taunt 7 (the guy next to 7 burst out laughing twice). If it was an innocent remark Seho would have said the names of those people. The person who asked the question "Are Seho and 7 friends?" was the MC who is a good friend of LDW. It was funny to watch but one could say that he made one DW embarrassed and the other DW look bad.

@emok Yups he loves to be on stage for sure.

@Tey Ling I have noticed that Dahae use's her eng name in her twitter that's why.Donghae is one of the idol name :lol: 

@arlene80 Why would se7en refer his gf as friend in that conversation.It must be mightymouth se7en friend they were talking abt i saw many pic of seho with him..I feel they enjoy eachother company.Like se7en said they are quite similar too.

@ELY_397 I don't mind this naming and everything but u know its current trend.Actually everything sound so weird.When fans do it for drama couple they are real couple compare to them.Yups his name calling of DW was on purpose.In the end he only looked fooled.For me his joke backfired on him only. 

Looks like he is doing radio show.

17 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

Seho is known for making sharp remarks at people. Here he was trying to make it sound like an innocent remark so people could interpret it in different ways - to Seho it could mean LDW and LDH, to 7 their mutual Kpop friends (possibly Big Bang members). To me, he did it intentionally to embarrass/taunt 7 (the guy next to 7 burst out laughing twice). If it was an innocent remark Seho would have said the names of those people. The person who asked the question "Are Seho and 7 friends?" was the MC who is a good friend of LDW. It was funny to watch but one could say that he made one DW embarrassed and the other DW look bad.

To me, Seho was trying to be funny as I think most of the MCs there should know about LDW and Dahae's relationship before.  I'm glad Se7en was very gentleman-like, didn't show any embarrassment or unhappiness.  For sure he knows Dahae's feeling is the most important!   LDW has a lot of MC friends and thank god we have Jae Suk to protect our Dahae there.

@Annya, is mightymouth the friend of Hee Chul too?

Actually I am happy that Dahae's boyfriend is not an actor now.  I remembered whenever her ex had a drama, I'd never watch that since I don't want to see him has any intimated action with his co-star. :crazy::D

In HT, they talked about if it's good for the celebrity to expose the relationship or not.  My opinion is for the girls, they would like to be ensured especially those ages are over 30s.  There are a lot of Chinese celebrity couples exposed their relationship and they finally got married.  At that age, you should know how to balance your profession and love life since they are both important to you.  I hope Se7en will have time to spend with Dahae after his busy schedule.

a7735910jw1f7ubkpbbx4j20hs0bhabd.jpg

@emok K dramas are heavily or one can say disproportionately geared towards romance that's why the selling point is usually the OTP romance and chemistry. It's the easiest way to gain popularity also.Those who are still ambitious about their careers normally do not want to date openly because it might be harder to promote onscreen chemistry. Even though I disagree on this point, that's what the general perception is. Da Hae's career in Korea has been slowing in the past few years already I don't see this dating news having any effect on her career either way.

As for dating a non actor, agree with you especially since she seems to be the jealous type. If an actress is dating a fellow actor, it is better to date privately until they get married.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/17/se7en-reveals-his-thoughts-on-staying-with-yg-for-16-years/

Recently Se7en appeared on SBS’s Power FM’s “Two Man Show,” where he talked about spending 16 years at YG Entertainment and his thankful heart towards the agency.

During the broadcast, DJ Yoon Hyung Bin asks, “Haven’t you been in one agency for a long time?” to which Se7en replies, “I changed agencies last year,” as he references his independent agency.

Se7en

Then Yang Sae Hyung asks, “When you left the agency, did Yang Hyun Suk give you any advice?” Se7en answers, “I think he was worried about me going independent so he told me that he hoped that I would work hard and pull myself forward. He told me there would be lots of hardships but that I’d be able to get through them well.”

Se7en 1

Se7en continues, saying, “I was in YG since I was 16, so I’ve been working with him for about half my life. I experienced the way he did things, and learned a lot from watching him.”

Se7en 2

Then both DJs ask, “Do you have any desires to create a second generation YG company now that you’re independent?” to which Se7en carefully says, “Yes I do.” The DJs then reply, “Maybe later you’ll appear as an entertainment CEO.”

@emok He is that singer rapper if i am not wrong he knows DH too.I don't remember whether it was Jang Keun-suk BD party,DH was in BD picture with them.Even Heechul was there too.They all know eachother for sure.

Hmm reading this gives me view that he loves his stages.

Translation credit to.Tmk Chil (@t274ya) and credit to blog fans blog foreverwithse7en.

[ARTICLE] 150728 Se7en with Hallyu Pia Vol.32

tumblr_nsiwpq2yNT1ut17cio1_500.jpg

“Being on Stage is my true calling”
“If I thought it were hard, I wouldn’t do it!”
–SE7EN-

<Unreleased photos & Behind the scene stories> 2015. 7.28 Hallyu Pia

After completing his Army enlistment at the end of last year, SE7EN makes his first appearance in Hallyu Pia, before any other media including those in Korea. Arriving at the interview studio right on time, he greets bashful y as if he feels a little awkward to be at a media interview after a long absence. Here in our web version [of Hallyu Pia], we will share some of the interview episodes with our precious photos of SE7EN!

SE7EN is currently casting (until Sunday, Sept. 6) as “Der Tod”, the Death, in a musical “Elizabeth” in Korea. As he appeared at the studio for the interview, all the staff was mesmerized by his unique new hairstyle, and we just couldn’t put our eyes off of it. Although he might’ve been in the middle of getting used to his own hairstyle, he handled our interview with his charisma as an artist.

SE7EN released his debut album “Just Listen” as a solo artist after four years of training, and jumped to stardom in the blink of an eye. In this interview we asked him, who is a 13th year veteran artist now, one more time about his trainee days and days after his debut.

Although he joked by saying, “I think I talked about my inspiration to become a singer or episodes of my trainee days at least twenty thousand times by now. ^ ^; Everyone must be sick of hearing it.“, he used such words as “exciting” and “fun” so many times during his interview.

Although we were expecting to hear something like, “looking back, it was indeed hard” or “there were times when I thought about just giving up”, he expressed nothing but love and passion for his work and his positive attitude toward life in general. He must have never thought of any other occupations in his mind before. We concluded that being a singer must be his true calling.

“I have never felt that my work is hard. Everything is interesting. The reason is quite simple—I wouldn’t do it if it was a burden to me! ^ ^; Maybe my standard of ‘difficulty’ and ‘hardship’ is higher than that of other people. It takes me a lot to feel that way. ^ ^ No matter what kind of stage, it’s fun to me. I must’ve been ‘born to be on stage’. ^ ^; If I really had to name some ‘hardship’, it would be in the time other than being on stage. For example, taking a photo shoot and having an interview like today is not really my thing. It’s a little hard! ^ ^; When I’m on stage, it’s not at all hard even if it lasts for hours or even days.”

After completing his Army enlistment, SE7EN had to postpone working on a new album because of his current assignment of a musical role. However, establishing his own entertainment business, we hear that he started his album production. We may be able to witness his comeback as a singer by the end of the year!

In addition, there will be another event in Japan on Friday, Aug. 28 (after a fan meeting in Japan in July). He is excited about meeting and being close to his fans again, and he is planning to share a talk and doing things he couldn’t do with them in the past. Aren’t we curious about what he shares with us? Let’s look forward to it!

As i have observed both Dahae and Se7en have many similarities. Se7en is very serious in his singing career while Dahae when doing a drama she always work hard and do advance preparation like in Iris 2. Both of them are into business, se7en owns a restaurants and now an entertainment agency while Dahae is in accessories and real state. Both like to travel and are close to their fans.

@emok imo as a woman of more than 30 years of age it is nice to be acknowledge by your boyfriend that you are his gf 'coz it feels like an assurance for the girls part that he is proud of you. I believe both of them are stable financially and i guess in Dahae's part she is not that pressured if she has no drama.She is a very positive person even if she has many antis she always smile and brushed off those bad comments maybe because she has a very strong support from her family and friends and hopefully her bf. I hope they will not wait for 10 or 12 years to settle down if they feel that they are really meant for each other.

The Kbeat interview was a relaxed affair. He wasn't asked questions about his personal life. Highlights were: 

- he used to wear Heelys a lot when he was young and it just got incorporated into his dance

- he can't do his signature move all the time because his back would hurt

- he likes all genres of music esp R&B and pop

- Eleven9 means eleven nine's literally. It means he will try his best to achieve 99.9999999% (I think it also happens to coincide with his BD)

- when he sang a few lines from one of his old songs live with no music (with not even a note out of tune) - my favourite part of the interview 

- when he taught the mc how to dance

- when they played a number game in Chinese whereby you have to clap instead of saying the number if it is a number containing 7 or a multiple of 7. 

@ELY_397 TQ dear for translating it :)  It's fine if personal questions are not there after all he is promoting is album ...atleast some different question and answers for a change.When a singer sings without music u come to know how good his voice is.Its his BD.

I was just wondering se7en japanese is good Da hey chinese.In free time they can language classesB) 

When Da hae speaks in Chinese in real life her voice sounds very gentle and feminine. Her accent is really good too. If I were a man I would totally melt if she spoke to me like that. When she speaks in Korean its much faster and less gentle since it's her first language. Don't know how good se7en's Japanese is though. 

Se7en Reveals He And Lee Da Hae Aren’t Secretive About Their Dates 

se7en yoon hyung bin yang se hyung 2

Se7en opens up about dating Lee Da Hae, after they went public in September.

On October 17, the singer visits SBS Radio LoveFM’s “Two Man Show,” where he talks to DJs Yoon Hyung Bin and Yang Se Hyung about his relationship with the actress.

On the show, DJ Yoon Hyung Bin tells Se7en, “There’s a rumor that you were puzzled about your dating news. What does that mean?”

Se7en explains, “I jokingly said that it took longer than I thought for us to get caught. But I wasn’t actually puzzled at all.”

se7en yoon hyung bin yang se hyung

When Yoon Hyung Bin asks if they usually go on casual dates in public, Se7en answers, “As much as possible we carefully go to places without a lot of people, but we don’t cover up and put on masks.”

Yang Se Hyung comments, “If someone wears a cap and a mask in Gangnam, they’re 120 percent a celebrity,” but Yoon Hyung Bin disagrees, saying, “Sometimes they could be people who just had surgery.”

Se7en then chimes in, “Those people wear white masks, but celebrities wear fashion masks.”

Source: Soompi 

2 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

@AnnyaThe Japanese woman spoke really fast so if he was able to understand her then his Japanese must be very good. He speaks Japanese faster than Da Hae speaks Chinese. Lol

I thought he knows little japanese, when i heard him singing rainbow song in Japanese, i thought he translate lyrics and sings a song.But when i was finding more abt him i saw this interview he was speaking Japanese fluently without any translator.That time it came into my mind Da hey speaks Chinese se7en japanese.If they go to this to country it will really easy for them B)I have no idea which of the language is easy to study from both.I feel Da hey try to be careful that she doesn't make mistake while speaking isn't she still learning although i read many comments abt her saying she speaks quite fluently.Offcourse when anyone speaks there own or native language they are more comfortable in speaking it.

Surgery mask :lol:Good answer by se7en even i noticed celebrity has this black designer mask:lol:If i was RJ i would ask which places are those with less people? Good to know they can roam around without mask.

One thing for sure DH speaks English very fluent. If I'm not mistaken she's English educated, at least part of her school days, therefore she would have no problem roaming in most country in the world, plus she knows Chinese well, & now she has Se7en who's fluent in Japanese...I see they has no problem with oversea dates, just the 2 of them..

I used to ship DH with LJK, then her with OJH while Se7en of cos with PHB but since it didn't happen for her with both men & PHB left him, I'm happy these 2 get together. I see 7 as a loyal one woman man despite of his military scandal, while she's  a jovial & faithful companion, thus I'm sure they will compliment each other well.

Anyway all the best to them, & hope to hear wedding bells soon as both have reach marriagable age :) 

@lxands thanks for supporting this couple! There are more haters out there who choose to believe what they want to believe. They are both 32 year old adults and are very capable of making their own informed decisions. It's still very early days to be talking about marriage though. Seeing their smiley faces is enough for me for now! :)

Archived