Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

winnersmiley.gif
Showbiz Korea : TOP 5 MOST POPULAR MIDDLE-AGED STAR

Published on February 12, 2014 by ARIRANG KPOPThe top five most popular middle-aged celebrities, who enchant everyone with their dignity and class, were chosen by 3,104 of our viewers through the survey on our Facebook. Let's go find out the result of the survey you participated in.
congrats.gif
62984_597100940364140_183617403_n.jpg
showbiz_extra.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February 20, 2014
Ji Jin Hee, Flaunts His Perfect Suit Fit
Source: BNTNews
0llufvpxl1v2x0ce49ua5d4b0jq2l63k.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] On February 19, there was ‘The Third Maire Claire Film Festival’ held at Sinsadong Cheongdam Cinecity.
Hosted by fashion magazine Maire Claire, the festival presents the films that have been selected without any constraint of genre or size. 
Opening film was director David O.Russell’s ‘American Hustel’ and Closing film was director Steve Mcqueen’s ‘12 Years a Slave.’ On that day, total of 34 films were presented. (photo by bntnews DB)

• 2 weeks later...

March 7, 2014
Ji Jin Hee Presents a Stylish Suit Style at Bally Store
ybs4c4dbi80wtyvo9ygfd6eqisgs6c8t.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] On March 5, actor Ji Jin Hee was spotted at 'Bally' store in Hyundai Department Store as enjoying shoe shopping. 
In the above released photo, Ji Jin Hee is freely enjoying shopping without being conscious of others around him.
Ji Jin Hee's stylish look captured many men's eyes as soon as the photo was revealed. Ji Jin Hee wore a classic suit with Bally’s signature stripe patterned bag and sneakers, presenting his trendy suit look. Neat and luxurious style of Ji Jin Hee reflected his character Yoo Jae Hak from his latest drama in recently ended drama ‘One Warm Word,' which went off last February.
Meanwhile, bag and sneakers that Ji Jin Hee wore in the photo are from from Bally's 2014 S/S Collection. (photo by Bally)

• 2 weeks later...

March 13, 2014
Ji Jin-Hee appearing the Korean-and-Chinese-made film ‘On the Road’ will be released on 28th in China
Source: Innolife Korea
8913_1.jpg

The 3D romantic movie by joint production between Korea and China, ‘On The Road’(Director Kim Pung Gi) which the actor Ji Jin-Hee appears at, will be released on 28th in China. Ji Jin-Hee attended the production briefing session held at Beijing on 6th before the release. At the event there was Kim Pung Gi director, and the Chinese actress Huang Sheng Yi who has many fans by ‘Kung Fu Hustle’, and ‘White Snake’. ‘On The Road’ is the lyrical romantic movie, about the love between the man who started to travel China and the woman who goes to her home, quitting the life in city. Kim Pung Gi from the assistant director of Zhang Yimou took the megaphone, and from 23rd the big production will be held at Beijing, Shanghai, Qingdao, Dalian. [Photo=Film Producer]

March 17, 2014
Ji Jin Hee “I’m always open mind about the appearance in Dae Jang Geum2”
8945_1.jpg

Ji Jin Hee told his opinion about the appearance in Dae Jang Geum2. He had been in ‘Da Jang Geum’ and made Korean wave. MBC’s president, Kim Jong Gook announced his plan for Dae Jang Geum2. It will be broadcasted. He said “It’s really important for me. It’s different from other dramas. It was the start of Korean Wave and It still has its impact on all over the world. Therefore this project is really meaningful. I think Lee Young Ae should be in Dae Jang Geum2, and I’m a husband of her, so I should be in there too. I will consider my appearance seriously.”

• 3 weeks later...

rubie said:
March 17, 2014
Ji Jin Hee “I’m always open mind about the appearance in Dae Jang Geum2”
8945_1.jpg

Ji Jin Hee told his opinion about the appearance in Dae Jang Geum2. He had been in ‘Da Jang Geum’ and made Korean wave. MBC’s president, Kim Jong Gook announced his plan for Dae Jang Geum2. It will be broadcasted. He said “It’s really important for me. It’s different from other dramas. It was the start of Korean Wave and It still has its impact on all over the world. Therefore this project is really meaningful. I think Lee Young Ae should be in Dae Jang Geum2, and I’m a husband of her, so I should be in there too. I will consider my appearance seriously.”

• 3 weeks later...

May 1, 2014
Ji Jin-hee may return to Chungmuro with Summer Snow by awcoconuts http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/05/ji-jin-hee-may-return-to-chungmuro-with-summer-snow/

20140429_1398767545_14880700_1_59_201404

Ji Jin-hee (Warm Words, The Great Seer) is considering taking one of the leads in the omnibus film, Summer Snow. The anthology movie will include three episodes, and His Chiseledness would star in one of the installments as a cop avenging his daughter.
Sources say that Ji Jin-hee met with director Jeon Yoon-soo (Portrait of a Beauty, Le Grand Chef) and is leaning towards accepting. While the actor has appeared on the big screen in supporting roles over the past few years, this would be his first leading Chungmuro role since Parallel Life.
Kim Sung-kyun (Answer Me 1994) and Sung Yuri (Birth Secret, Feast of the Gods) are slated to appear as a manager and actress in another chapter, and the third section will revolve around a famous boxer, his rival, and the price they’ve paid for fame. I’m normally not a huge fan of omnibus films (often the stories seem underdeveloped and thrown together), but I’m curious as to what the common thread for these three varying plots could be.
Production is still casting the remaining leads and filming is expected to start in the latter half of the year.
Via TV Report, Newsen

• 1 month later...

June 30, 2014
Ji Jin Hee Cast in Chinese Film ‘A Tale of Two Cities’ And Begins Filming
CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Ji Jin Hee has been cast in the Chinese film A Tale of Two Cities and has already commenced filming. 
Ji Jin Hee attended the press conference in China on June 13, spending meaningful time with actress Ivy Chen, who will be acting opposite him in the film. 
69501003.jpg

He began filming in Busan on June 18, and will be focusing on filming the movie until it premieres in the later half of this year.
A Tale of Two Cities will tell a story centered around a couple’s marriage. Ji Jin Hee will be acting as the father who is against his daughter’s marriage.
The movie is directed by director Kim Tae Gyun, who is famous for his films Volcano High, A Barefoot Dream and more.
Meanwhile, A Tale of Two Cities will premiere in China in November.
Photo credit: HB Entertainment

• 1 month later...

August 11, 2014
Ji Jin-hee, Kim Seong-gyoon and Seong Yoo-ri to star in "Summer Snow"
Source: SBS via Hancinema.net
30000404729_700.jpg
Ji Jin-hee, Kim Seong-gyoon and Seong Yoo-ri are starring in the movie "Summer Snow".
Showbox announced that Ji Jin-hee, Kim Seong-gyoon, Seong Yoo-ri, Kim Yeong-cheol, Kwak Ji-hye, Seo Kang-joon, Kang Sin-hyo and others are starring in "Summer Snow" and the crank in starts in October.
"Summer Snow" is a movie about the one and only moment where different couples who have been neglecting the special person next to them, have the chance to confess their true love. The title of the movie alone shows the ironic moments of life.
This movie directed by Jeon Yoon-soo, who is known for his sentimental directing.
The cast of the movie is what draws attention. Ji Jin-hee and Kwak Ji-hye play as a couple with a wide age-gap, Kim Seong-gyoon and Seong Yoo-ri play as Beauty and the Beast, and Kim Yeong-cheol and Lee Gye-in play as the oldest couple in the movie. Seong Yoo-ri is to star as a top star in the movie alongside Kang Sin-hyo. And Seo Kang-joon is acting as Seong Yoo-ri's playful little brother.
To be released in 2015.

August 12, 2014
Ji Jin Hee, Sung Yuri, Kim Sung Kyun and More Begin Filming ‘Summer Snow’
Newsen Hong Jung Won  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

73330002.jpg
73330003.jpg
Having confirmed casting with Ji Jin Hee, Sung Yuri, Kim Sung Kyun, Kim Young Chul, Lee Hye In, Kwak Ji Hye, Seo Kang Jun and Kang Shin Hyo, Summer Snow will began filming on August 10.
Summer Snow is a movie that will depict the story of various couples who could not express their love for each other finally making their confessions of love. 
Like the title says, Summer Snow will capture the ironic and unexpected moments in people’s daily lives, like the snow falling in the summer.
Summer Snow recently released a picture of the cast members enjoying a meal together. The photo was reportedly taken prior to the first filming session, allowing the cast members to bond with each other. 
Summer Snow is set to premiere in 2015.
Photo credit: KBS, Showbox Mediaplex

• 2 months later...

Vampire medical drama Blood courts Ji Jin-hee, Kwon Hyun-sangby girlfriday | November 5, 2014 | 6 Comments

JiJinHee_KwonHyunSang1.jpg

Huh, I actually like the sound of this — KBS’s new vampire medical drama Blood is courtingJi Jin-hee (Warm Words) to play the main villain, and in the drama where the vampire is the hero, the villain is just a human who’s so evil that he’s called the devil. I guess if he turned out to be the literal devil, we’d have a very different drama on our hands. But just in case human foes are too easy, we also have Vampire Prosecutor 2’s evil vamp Red EyesKwon Hyun-sang (Mandate of Heaven) joining the cast as a bad vampire. He’s just a tormenter of all vamps who try to hold day jobs, I’ve decided.

Blood is the newest drama from the team behind Good Doctor — PD Ki Min-soo (Ojakkyo Brothers) and writer Park Jae-bum (God’s Quiz) — about a vampire who finds it necessary to suppress his thirst for blood while performing surgery on people. Because just plain ol’ masochism doesn’t cut it for the superhuman. Yoo Yeon-seok has been cast as the vampire doctor hero of the story, a surgeon who doesn’t consider his vampirism to be a curse and does whatever he can to save human lives.

Ji Jin-hee’s character is the head of the cancer center at the hospital, and a hepato-pancreatico-biliary surgeon just like the hero. He’s handsome, gentle, and brilliant, looks younger than his years, has an unapproachable charisma, and wealth to boot. So he’s perfect? But he’s also a slave to his ambition, to the point that he’s obsessed. His desperation and cruelty know no bounds, and he makes everyone around him into a devil, which makes him the worst devil of them all.

Kwon Hyun-sang has been cast as a vampire who’s also a promising young boxer. Doesn’t that seem like an unfair advantage? He has superhuman strength and he’s undead! Anyway, he’s a villain who faces off with our hero, and that’s all we know for now. This guy was really scary in Vampire Prosecutor 2, so even if it’s typecasting, it’s probably a smart move. Ji Jin-hee is currently busy shooting a movie, so it’s too early to tell if his casting will stick, but with these two we’d have two charismatic bad guys on our hands, so I hope he does sign on.

Blood plans to follow Healer on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning in February.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/11/vampire-medical-drama-blood-courts-ji-jin-hee-kwon-hyun-sang/

November 6, 2014
Ji Jin Hee Looks Great In His Brown Pinstripe Suit
8cymkmnmdkefkn2ik76xn2gbf29an8ck.jpg
[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] Italian brand Brunello Cucinelli held an event for the opening of its new flagship store on November 5. 
The brand got its inspiration for this collection from the small Italian city Solomeo. This town is a place that upholds human dignity as the highest value and is a place where relaxation and fantasy coexist. The flagship store will sell only the best quality cashmere products. 
The stars who attended showed off the brand's 2015 S/S collection.
Meanwhile, Kim Sung Ryeong, Kim Hye Soo, Ji Jin Hee, Kwon Sang Woo, Alberto Mondi, Girl's Generation Seohyun, and baseball player Oh Seung Hwan came to the event. (photo by bntnews DB)

November 11, 2014
Stunning 2015 Lineup from ShowboxStar Directors and Big Name Actors
 by June Kim KOBIZ
Showbox Entertainment also released its upcoming titles during the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) at the Showbox party which took place at Bay 101. Their 11 titles cover a range of genres and boast many star directors and big name actors. We Are Brothers is currently in theatres, with character actors KIM Sung-kyun and CHO Jin-woong as the leads. It is directed by JANG Jin of Guns & Talks (2001) and Someone Special (2004). The director of Tazza: The High Rollers (2006) and The Thieves (2012) is back with another star-studded epic, Assassination, which has cast HA Jung-woo, JUN Ji-hyun and LEE Jung-jae, and will be set in 1930s China. Director CHOI Dong-hoon has produced strong heist and action films throughout his career and many have great expectations for this new title.
Based on YOON Tae-ho’s webtoon, Insiders, by Man of Vendetta (2010) director WOO Min-ho, is an action crime genre which deals with corruption in Korean society. The film will feature LEE Byung-hun and CHO Seung-woo. Sado is about a famous character in Korean history, the Prince Sado who died after being put into a rice box by his father. LEE Joon-ik has shown strength in period films through the critically acclaimed King and the Clown (2005) while mature actors SONG Kang-ho of Snowpiercer and YOO Ah-in of Tough as Iron will play the king and the prince respectively. MOON Geun-young features in a supporting role. A familiar name in the gangster genre, director YOO Ha is back with Gangnam Blues. Set in the 70s, this action drama with idol LEE Min-ho and veteran actor KIM Rae-won will take place in the famous Gangnam district and unravel the history of its development. The Detective K sequel, period action film Detective K: The Farmhand’s Daughter, will feature the return of actor KIM Myung-min, along with OH Dal-su and LEE Yeon-hee. KIM Sok-yun, who directed the first film will take up the directorial reigns again. The film is to be released in February. In the Mood for Love with MOON Chae-won and YOO Yeon-seok is a melodrama about a couple that meet on the KTX, Korea’s high-speed rail system, to Busan. CHO Kyu-jang is taking the director’s chair. Based on a real event, Geuk-bi-su-sa is about a young child that gets kidnapped twice in the late 70s. KIM Yun-seok will play the detective while YOO Hae-jin will also play a major role. It will be directed by KWAK Kyung-taek. Yeo-reum-ae Nae-li-neun Noon, or Snow That Falls in Summer (d/t), is an omnibus melodrama with JI Jin-hee, SUNG Yu-ri and KIM Sung-kyun. From the director of Le Grand Chef (2007), JEON Yun-su. JEON Do-yeon and director LEE Yoon-ki partner up again for A Man and a Woman, after working together on My Dear Enemy (2008). Playing the protagonist of a forbidden love, JEON will perform alongside GONG Yoo of Silenced (2011) with snow-covered Finland as their background. Director LEE Il-hyung’s directorial debut, Geom-sa-wae-jeon is about an innocent public prosecutor who was framed for a murder and decides to take revenge by gathering talented criminals to help him. HWANG Jung-min of New World (2012) will take the role of the public prosecutor.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived