Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keemriel1416

Hello. I've heard about the upcoming 2012 SBS Drama awards and Ji Jin Hee is nominated there for The Great Seer, Take Care of Us, Captain. Can someone help me because I can't make an account on SBS's website. And I really don't understand Korean that much. You need to make an account first before you can vote. Here is the site where you can see the nominations. http://2012drama.sbs.co.kr/intro/award_drama_01.jsp Hope you could help me guys. =D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kimg1234

Ji Jin Hee is so gorgeous and a terriffic actor. very versatile (although i only watch saeguks). Hope he wins an award or two

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

20130401003313_0.jpg

[sW PHOTOS] Ji Jin-hee, a parrot with pictorial clicks Sports World>

04/01/2013 21:18:33, modified 01/04/2013 21:18:33

Beauty & Lifestyle Magazine Allure Allure Green Campaign 'and' Earth Day 'to commemorate the April 22 date specified in order to increase interest in the environment, and held subject to environmental issues of nature and the environment by issuing think has unveiled the star of pictorial fantasy five belong 8.

In order to protect the endangered animals of planning that this pictorial shot on nostalgic, Ji Jin-hee, Yoon - Hee, yunseungah, Kim, Sharon, gimsoeun, Yang, Jin - Woo, choeyuhwa 8 people fantasy five belong Star by Steve J & yoni P by design one gorilla have pictured wearing a t-shirt and showed off a variety of charms. They protect the environment and endangered animals, along with a photo shoot for the story to do what we can do about breaks even.

tvN drama "Nine: nine single time-travel 'starring Yoon - Hee 9 of Raising a Puppy", which I have to take care of them, do not think they'd take care of me, "he said," a better environment can be protected from stray dogs in shelters We want to create a "dream." Beautiful actress yunseungah steadily hearthstone from the local dog shelters to volunteer. "" In recent years, the proceeds collected through the bazaars fixed inside the shelter, "he preach love animals exposed.

A child actor acting as an aspiring young but mature gorillas, an endangered animal that was the first to see this t-shirt was found, "said Kim, Sharon," If the animal is not happy people never be happy no All healthy and happy with "I want to live in a world where, according to testimony. Also the first domestic SNS drama 'Memory of Love' Hail the obscure cartoonist who plays actor nostalgic "from the puppy in raising a glass to other animals was a lot of interest," he said, "and a short distance bike hard emissions garbage separation. Are trying to eat food also does not leave, "said the contents of their own eco-life practice.

8 people at Fantasy five star photographed wearing gorilla painted T-shirts, which will be held on April 24 Namsan Allure Green Campaign 'is scheduled to be sold at the venue, and the proceeds are expected to be used wholly for the protection of endangered animals.

On the other hand, Allure, Allure Green Campaign 'pictorial' published '' April, you can find in bookstores nationwide.

Sports World Entertainment team, = El Lure

I'm using google translate

Ji Jin-hee, Lee Jin Wook, Lee Beom-soo and musical partner

General
sign HB Entertainment Entertainment clinch the signings yeongipa actor Ji Jin-hee in the past 12 days.

"Actor Ji Jin-hee confidence with both the Star and depth in a variety of work activities acting capabilities in the past 12 days was recruited to Mr." HB Entertainment said. "Ji Jin Hee popular in non-Greater China domestic as well as high domestic activities as well as are willing to support aggressive in overseas activities plan ", said

HB Entertainment, actor Lee Beom-soo, Lee Jin Wook, sinseongrok yunjonghwa BELONGED actor who is a professional management company, as well as the popular Lee that aired in KBS 'My daughter Seo' recent SBS 'millionaire to marry', 'Glass' content, such as, 'Neighbors', '49 days',' ghost ', KBS 2TV' Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo ', MBC' Air City 'last released in 2012, a number of dramas and SJS Han Hyo Joo starred in the movies' only you, only' are active in the production of

Meanwhile, Ji Jin-hee made ​​his debut with the 2000 SBS drama, 'Boys' Juliet has been a variety of work activities and the recent SBS drama 'daepungsu finished shooting.'

sm07sm201304041933430.jpg

cr :hankooki

Actor Ji Jin-hee Lee Beom-soo, and Lee Jin Wook belonging HB Entertainment has signed an exclusive contract.

HB Entertainment variety of work activities through acting and star power with actor Ji Jin-hee, "hired" and "Ji Jin-hee, as well as the domestic Chinese books in the popular high enough activity in the domestic as well as overseas active support not spare plans, "he said.

HB Entertainment Recently, SBS 'Popular, that aired in KBS 2TV weekend drama' Seo 내딸 'Millionaire' to marry, 'Glass', 'Neighbors', '49 Days ',' ghost ', MBC' 'only you, only' Air City 'a number of dramas, and released in 2012, SJS Han Hyo Joo starred in the movie such as content creation is active.

BELONGED current actor Lee Beom-soo, Lee Jin Wook, sinseongrok yunjonghwa.

Sports Donga, Min - Jung reporters ricky337@donga.com Twitter @ ricky337

54198478.1.jpg

cr : dong A

Ji Jin-hee, Son Tae Young, 'Friends' Eco Green Film Festival in Seoul
NISI20130411_0008009943_web_59_201304112

= [seoul the 10th Seoul Green Film Festival 'Eco Friends' activities = Talent and Ji Jin-hee (42) Son Tae Young (33) Business Wire (PCS) reporter.
The echo friends informed of the importance of the environment, for a change, and are active in various areas.
Ji Jin-hee Environment Foundation hongbodae sign malnourished children in 2009 with the single guy for seniors the 'love lunch Sharing' activities and, visited Africa Rwanda to volunteer in 2010. Representative of the Austrian writer and eco-friendly environmentalists Korea of hunde North Wasserburg first solo exhibition audio guide voice narration unfolded donations.
Ji Jin-hee as "Eco-Friends movie the public on environmental issues so that both the interest and sympathy will activities to the best of my ability," he said testimony.
Son Tae Young 'water of life' campaign of 2005 the beginning of the 2000 Miss Korea 'meeting nokwon times' Volunteer Corps activities participate in 2006, to help blood cancer patients bazaar activity, the scene of an accident in Taean oil spill in 2008 a volunteer in 2012, Love steady problems such as the environment and the welfare of the briquette breaks volunteering is concerned.
Son Tae Young said, "Through this opportunity made ​​me out of a steady interest in the environment and practice based on their own eco-life aspirations.
Green Film Festival in Seoul May 16, eight days, starting with the opening ceremony held in the Centennial Memorial Hall of Yonsei University on May 9, will be held in the the CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall.
cr : navertranslated by google translate

Ji Jin-hee, Japanese fan meeting

AKR20130412035000005_01_i_59_20130412083

= The correspondent yitaemun (AP) Tokyo 11 Hallyu star Ji Jin-hee held Fan Meeting in Nagano Sun Plaza Hall, Tokyo, Japan.
Ji Jin-hee're loved works such as Dae Jang Geum still cheer for, and I am always grateful, feel "born again, I want to become an actor, still acting and thinking of calling effort," he said.
He greeted the fans directly to the audience wearing Sukjong costume, 'dawn' and 'Dae Jang Geum', 'dawn', also sparking the shooting of his works appeared around.
The ceremony only at the Chamber Orchestra (BALADIN) has played a starring Ji Jin-hee in the drama OST song called the singer yihyeonseop 'stunned' and 'dawn' of the 'kids' APART 'Dae Jang Geum'.
The << Harmony Harmony offers >>
cr : navertranlated by google translate

• 1 month later...

2013050922134338_1_rstarcjy.jpg

cr http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Photo/PhotoView.php?WEB_GSNO=10108737

2013050922114063_1_rstarcjy.jpg

cr : http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Photo/PhotoView.php?WEB_GSNO=10108735
image_readtop_2013_367182_13683378709160

cr : http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2013&no=367182

201305091946501810_1.jpg

cr : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201305091946501810

• 2 weeks later...

Ji Jin-hee comes back in the Korean version of "Desperate Housewives"

photo314807.jpg

Actor Ji Jin-hee is attempting at his first man of affair role.

Ji Jin-hee is revising the offer for a role in the new SBS drama "Kind Words".

Known as the Korean version of "Desperate Housewives", this drama is about housewives who are in difficult situations because of dangerous love and flingy husbands. It is produced by Choi Yeong-hoon from SBS drama "OB and GY" and written by "Can We Get Married?". The production is done by HB Entertainment which Ji Jin-hee is a part of.

Ji Jin-hee takes on the role of Yoo Jae-hak, a good looking man who owns a medium company and seems to live a complete life but roams around after meeting a woman. He takes on the role of a flingy man with a family.

Meanwhile, Ji Jin-hee appeared in the cable channel tvN drama "Love Manipulation: Cyrano" and surprised the viewers. "Kind Words" will be broadcasted after "Jang Ok-jeong" in September.

Source : enews24.interest.me/n... ( English )

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

cr : Hancinema

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lithma Lakmini

ys_jen said: QUOTE(jcs @ Oct 5 2005, 07:40 PM) »
jen!! i was waiting for the mistress of the house to start a thread on him...good to see you back!! image

hi jcs!! image

Yeah it's so good to see you too... image

I've finally finished my updating for today image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived