Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jojoanna>

me i fell in love with him (jjh) at pcap...co'z he's so hot portraying being captain, i watched jjh at jang geum and dong yi already but he never caught my attention until saw him at pcap..maybe i like him without mustache kekeke.. and i like his movie parallel of life..

me too.. i like lee seo jin first saw him at lovers ...i call him mr.dimple hehehe...

thanks for welcoming me here..

@nanettegarrido

do watch JJH in other dramas and films....yes pcap is captivating. I just finished in marathon all the way. Actually 3rd time re-watch. Now re-watch "Man who can't get married." His facial expression are so natural and instant. You know he has the most NG scenes when shooting Dong Yi and HHY was the one who keeps making JJH do the NGs cause HHY said JJH is so funny. You know the scene in DY Ep 19 00:22:52/01:03:18 onwards...he retake that 5 times... I was so tickled when i saw that and finally to get the perfect shot, JJH asked HHY to turn and look the other side. Just so amazing to note how JJH and HHY can work so closely and there is such a laughing and joyful ambience considering it is very cold weather most of the time.

Also in DY, you note JJH takes good care of DY especially the cold weather. And it is just so nice to watch the behind scene. Imagine watching DY itself already I can feel the rapport. And seeing behind the scene is even more touching.

Praying his up-coming sageuk would be as captivating. Likewise praying he is keeping well especially since training and shooting are underway now.

Done watching Love Letter [2003] Drama. JJH was then only 33 years old. This is such a captivating drama that I had to share this few shots as my heart is still...Yes...still rambling...twiddling...

Just amazed how JJH can portray different emotion so easily. It's so natural like he is totally immersed into the character itself. Really need to re-watch LL again.

LLE16JJH-1.jpg

LLE16JJH-2.jpg

LLE16JJH-3.jpg

LLE16JJH-4.jpg

LLE16JJH-5.jpg

LLE16JJH-6.jpg

LLE16JJH-7.jpg

LLE16JJH-8.jpg

To my One Heart...thanks for the wonders of k-drama world... :X

2012-June-06 : Ji Jin-hee confirms to appear in historical again

photo241316.jpg

Actor Ji Jin-hee confirmed a role in the SBS historical "The Great Seer".

His agency conveyed that Ji Jin-hee confirmed a role for the drama and will start shooting on the 7th. "The Great Seer" is a fiction historical that draws the event of establishing the Chosun with Lee Seong-gye in the lead by the geomancy scholars at the end of the Goryeo times.

Ji Jin-hee plays the role of Lee Seong-hye in "The Great Seer". Unlike other administrators who emphasize on reputation, he exchanged dirty jokes with the 'gisaeng' but is valiant and prepared when it comes to war.

This will be Ji Jin-hee's third historical after "Dae Jang Geum" and "Dong Yi".

"The Great Seer" is a 36 part drama and will be aired in October.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

2012 April 28, JJH is Cultural Ambassador for Archery
CulturalAmbassadorforArcheryApr282012b.j
CulturalAmbassadorforArcheryApr282012a.j
When i read that news...i was jumping happily cause now for the up-coming drama...JJH will be a good archer. In DongYi...he had to go through training just to be a good archer and that is all because of Dong Yi who says KS is weak...so funny...

2012 Busan International Motor Show Audi unveil exhibition site

[출처] 2012 부산국제모터쇼 아우디 전시관 현장을 공개합니다!|작성자 Audi Korea

0004.jpg?type=w2
Attending the exhibition are Trevor Hill, President of Audi Korea, Ambassador of Audi Korea actor Ji Jin-hee and models of Audi look.
Source & Credit : http://blog.audi.co.kr

It is now Sunday - June 24, 2012 time 00:28:04 AM KOREA SEOUL TIME and it is officially... Ji Jin-hee's birthday...  :x
JJH-BD20122406a.jpg
Wishing him blessings, love, health, strength, joy and many new projects and continuous supports from those who enjoys his portrayal of characters in the K-drama world... 

It is now Sunday - June 24, 2012 time 00:28:04 AM KOREA SEOUL TIME and it is officially... Ji Jin-hee's birthday...  :x
JJH-BD20122406a.jpg
Wishing him blessings, love, health, strength, joy and many new projects and continuous supports from those who enjoys his portrayal of characters in the K-drama world... 

Archived