Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

TOP 10 KOREAN STARS as at 2012 JUNE
Ji Jin-hee is one of the Top 10 Korean Stars listed.
Ji+Jin+Hee1.jpg

Ji Jin Hee

Ji Jin-hee (June 24, 1971) is a South Korean actor best known for his leading roles in various South Korean TV series that include Miss Kim's Million Dollar Quest, Love Letter, Spring Days, and historical dramas Dae Jang Geum and Dong Yi .

Together with Ji Jin-hee in the Top 10 Korean Stars are: Oh Ji-ho, Song Seung-heon, Park Shi-hoon, Lee Min-ho, Bae Su-bin, Jang Hyuk, Song II-gook, Lee Seo-jin and Ji-seong
Source & Credit :  http://koreanaction.blogspot.sg/2012/06/top-10-korean-stars.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MariYEH

class="entry-title"Top Stars attend ‘Cartier Never Stop Tank’ event Top Stars attend ‘Cartier Never Stop Tank’ event The opening to Cartier‘s ‘Never Stop Tank‘ exhibition event was held at the Lotte Department Store in Seoul on July 12th, and some of today’s top stars including Lee Dong Wook, Go Soo, Yoon Eun Hye, and more were in attendance and posed for a photo op.

The exhibition showcasing the last 100 years of Cartier’s iconic ‘tank’ watch will be held from July 13th to the 29th.

to see the article and pictures go and comment on allkpop http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/top-stars-attend-cartier-never-stop-tank-event

Top Stars at the Cartier Never Stop Tank Opening

cr: HallyuYoonEunHye yt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest keemriel1416

I'm so glad to find this thread. I am a huge fan of Ji Jin Hee. I have watched Dae Jang Geum, Ms. Kim Makes 1 million, Spring Days, He Who Can't Marry, Dong Yi, Take Care of Us, Captain (almost all of his dramas! lol.) and next on my list is Spotlight. I have also watched H, Soo, Parallel Life, Runaway from Home, The Old Garden.  And I'm looking forward for his new drama, The Great Seer. I know he will do great there. ^^ Hope to see here new updates about him. ^^

keemriel1416

said: I'm so glad to find this thread. I am a huge fan of Ji Jin Hee. 

I have watched Dae Jang Geum, Ms. Kim Makes 1 million, Spring Days, He Who Can't Marry, Dong Yi, Take Care of Us, Captain (almost all of his dramas! lol.) and next on my list is Spotlight. I have also watched H, Soo, Parallel Life, Runaway from Home, The Old Garden. 

And I'm looking forward for his new drama, The Great Seer. I know he will do great there. ^^ Hope to see here new updates about him. ^^

Guest keemriel1416

jojoanna said:

keemriel1416

said: I'm so glad to find this thread. I am a huge fan of Ji Jin Hee. 

I have watched Dae Jang Geum, Ms. Kim Makes 1 million, Spring Days, He Who Can't Marry, Dong Yi, Take Care of Us, Captain (almost all of his dramas! lol.) and next on my list is Spotlight. I have also watched H, Soo, Parallel Life, Runaway from Home, The Old Garden. 

And I'm looking forward for his new drama, The Great Seer. I know he will do great there. ^^ Hope to see here new updates about him. ^^

Guest keemriel1416

I have read a blog that there will be Dae Jang Geum 2. And they say that it will be Lee Young-Ae's comeback. Are there any news that Ji Jin Hee will be Min Jung-Ho again? How I wish this is true. Really looking forward for it. I'm a big fan of their love team. ^^
Here is the link where i've read it. http://www.hancinema.net/lee-young-ae-coming-back-with-dae-jang-geum-2--42253.html 

keemriel1416 said: I have read a blog that there will be Dae Jang Geum 2. And they say that it will be Lee Young-Ae's comeback. Are there any news that Ji Jin Hee will be Min Jung-Ho again? How I wish this is true. Really looking forward for it. I'm a big fan of their love team. ^^
Here is the link where i've read it. http://www.hancinema.net/lee-young-ae-coming-back-with-dae-jang-geum-2--42253.html 

• 2 weeks later...

Less then 2 weeks to debut "The Great Seer", sharing these photos of JJH with @alex1999@cynkdf

Press Conference for The  Great Seer2012.09.26 photo credit : bnt news
533604_426979680694433_1671249472_n.jpg
Press ConferencePhoto Credit : sbs.co.kr
JJHatPressConference26Sep2012a.jpg
The Great Seer PostersPhoto Credit : sbs.co.kr
TGSPoster-1.jpgTGSPoster-2.jpg
The Great Seer "BTS" of JJHPhoto Credit : sbs.co.kr
JJSStills-1.jpgJJSStills-2.jpgJJSStills-3.jpgSept262012a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, jojoanna and other JJH fans! I am dropping by to wish JJH all the best for his new drama and to thank jojoanna for sharing the lovely photos. Hope that JJH will walk the APAN blue carpet tonight (5 October).  How wonderful it would be if we can see JJH and Bae Soo Bin, Han Hyo Joo and Park Ha Sun on the blue carpet tonight (9 pm Korean Time).

I just came across a link posted by a fan club of another star (many thanks) and as I have never watched MNet Live Casting before, would like your advice on how to go about it - ie, does one simply click on the link in order to watch the show?  Many thanks.

http://global.mnet.com/video/live_casting_view.m?seq=59&langCd=ENG

Edit: Just learnt that I have to sign up as an MNet member - having done so, I wonder if all I need to do is to click on the above link.

rubie kindly gave the link to the live streaming by Global mnet and enewsworld here, so I'll watch the show via this link instead.

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=16738&idxType=News

• 3 weeks later...

Archived