Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I want to ship them, their chemistry is really good and exploding episode by episode.

However, 2 things I'm very concerned.

- KYJ is still in high school and she's still very young. 

- PBG is kind of close to female co-stars such as Irene, Hyeri,....

But I really love how he cares about KYJ, and that caring between sister and lover....

I hope he can continue until the end so I could see them together, it pleases my eyes a lot.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Tien Le said:

I want to ship them, their chemistry is really good and exploding episode by episode.

However, 2 things I'm very concerned.

- KYJ is still in high school and she's still very young. 

- PBG is kind of close to female co-stars such as Irene, Hyeri,....

But I really love how he cares about KYJ, and that caring between sister and lover....

I hope he can continue until the end so I could see them together, it pleases my eyes a lot.

Yes , bogummy also close to irene n hyeri, but to see that how sweet he is toward KYJ, maybe ...who knows he feel different, and the age gap for almost 7 years doesn't matter coz they are so cuteeeeee together, 

Maybe he was caring her as a dongsaeng but i still hopes that they will end up together as a couple.

2 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! 

They kissed! They kissed! They kissed! 

BUT DANG IT! I feel like an ajumma!

#teamYOBO 

#teamGUMY 

Jules!!! We are having the same feeling, feels like i'm the ahjumma that love this two lovely young star lol

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

I really love how they post each other in their personal social media! ❤️

Yes elis unnie! We can ship them unlimited here! No worries feeling ajumma though kekekeke

Park Bogum is Kim Yoo Jung's first onscreen kiss!!! Ahhhh feels~~~~

Moonlight is the first adult drama for KYJ, so bogummy is the lucky one to have the first on screen kiss

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, elis luvgeunscouple said:

Moonlight is the first adult drama for KYJ, so bogummy is the lucky one to have the first on screen kiss

They are BOTH luck to have each other! ❤️

For now, they think it as siblings like relationship but once the drama ended and they missed each other....kekeke

Here we go again...me and my delulional heart! Hahahaha

• Like 8