Quantcast
Jump to content
Rin90

Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Recommended Posts

On 11/9/2016 at 2:46 PM, ninamina said:

aea4bbabgw1f7pn7xxb4lg20ju0dt1l4.gif

How sweet he is....

Finally found this thread n decided to join, this is the first shipping since my last 2 years of hiatus, lol

Let's sail this ship

Bogummy n yoo jung ah! 

You are so cute together

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to ship them, their chemistry is really good and exploding episode by episode.

However, 2 things I'm very concerned.

- KYJ is still in high school and she's still very young. 

- PBG is kind of close to female co-stars such as Irene, Hyeri,....

But I really love how he cares about KYJ, and that caring between sister and lover....

I hope he can continue until the end so I could see them together, it pleases my eyes a lot.

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tien Le said:

I want to ship them, their chemistry is really good and exploding episode by episode.

However, 2 things I'm very concerned.

- KYJ is still in high school and she's still very young. 

- PBG is kind of close to female co-stars such as Irene, Hyeri,....

But I really love how he cares about KYJ, and that caring between sister and lover....

I hope he can continue until the end so I could see them together, it pleases my eyes a lot.

 

Yes , bogummy also close to irene n hyeri, but to see that how sweet he is toward KYJ, maybe ...who knows he feel different, and the age gap for almost 7 years doesn't matter coz they are so cuteeeeee together, 

Maybe he was caring her as a dongsaeng but i still hopes that they will end up together as a couple.

 

 

2 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! 

They kissed! They kissed! They kissed! 

BUT DANG IT! I feel like an ajumma!

#teamYOBO 

#teamGUMY 

Jules!!! We are having the same feeling, feels like i'm the ahjumma that love this two lovely young star lol

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, angelxglo said:

I totally ship this! Only, there's a line of guys already waiting for our Yoojung. Bogummy will have to join the pack i guess~ heheheheheheheheh

Bogummy has a big chance among the others, hehehehe lets have our fingers cross 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Got it from bogummy fan page

Maybe this pic has already shared before here

They said Bogummy and Kim Yoo Jung have the same ring eh i meant couple ring...lets 

FB_IMG_1473846193595_zpsysmla4v6.jpg

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love how they post each other in their personal social media! ❤️

Yes elis unnie! We can ship them unlimited here! No worries feeling ajumma though kekekeke

Park Bogum is Kim Yoo Jung's first onscreen kiss!!! Ahhhh feels~~~~

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

I really love how they post each other in their personal social media! ❤️

Yes elis unnie! We can ship them unlimited here! No worries feeling ajumma though kekekeke

Park Bogum is Kim Yoo Jung's first onscreen kiss!!! Ahhhh feels~~~~

Moonlight is the first adult drama for KYJ, so bogummy is the lucky one to have the first on screen kiss

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, elis luvgeunscouple said:

Moonlight is the first adult drama for KYJ, so bogummy is the lucky one to have the first on screen kiss

 

They are BOTH luck to have each other! ❤️

For now, they think it as siblings like relationship but once the drama ended and they missed each other....kekeke

Here we go again...me and my delulional heart! Hahahaha

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...