Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

touchhand%20press%20con_zpsaenw3e5p.jpg

Pic 1: Yoojung wanted her water bottle that Bogum was holding while he was handing back to the staff / pic 2 Bogum intentionally put his hand on hers. :-) - think they only filmed up to EP 4 when there was  a press con but they were comfortable with each other already.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Agreed, notice how when he takes these pictures with other women, the smile seems to be forced, and the women always linking their arms with his, rather than the other way around. Whereas his pics with YJ often show him performing some type of skinship and affection...touching her face, arm around her, etc. I'll try to find the picture of him with the food truck ahjumma. He looks kinda scared in thesee pictures to me :D

i like your comment. as a actor,/actress i think it normal to taking pic like this. maybe she's a fan or crew.

and the bolded part is spot on. when with yoo jung it seem he initiative and involve with the skinship hehe

• Like 12

That photo, I don't know who she is but I don't think she's his girlfriend, because I remember when he's in 2D1N, Kim Jong Min asked whether he had a gf or not and he said no, not at the moment. Then KJM asked whether he'd dated before, he said yes and his company encouraged him to do that for (acting) experience.  

Their filming for 2D1N was during MDBC shooting, so I don't think BG has any chance to have a new relationship at all since he's been busy ever since. 

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Wish they were on a magazine like this! Imagine how cute its gonna be? Cr: rishawin

So cute! I bet we will see a lot of those after the drama ends. 

About the picture of the girl linking arms with him, doesn't she look similar to him? I wonder if he has a sister...or maybe a relative lol. Even if they're not related, he doesn't seem that  excited compared to when he's with KYJ. If he was with our KYJ, he'd take every opportunity to either hold her hand, touch her shoulder, or touch her anyway possible lol ( and I don't mean that in a perverted way)... you know what I mean? 

Also, I think KYJ is really comfortable around BG. During the cast interview, she was sitting between BG and JY, and yet her body was always leaning a bit towards BG...and it seems she only acknowledged him and not JY. 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, doramaluv said:

So cute! I bet we will see a lot of those after the drama ends. 

About the picture of the girl linking arms with him, doesn't she look similar to him? I wonder if he has a sister...or maybe a relative lol. Even if they're not related, he doesn't seem that  excited compared to when he's with KYJ. If he was with our KYJ, he'd take every opportunity to either hold her hand, touch her shoulder, or touch her anyway possible lol ( and I don't mean that in a perverted way)... you know what I mean? 

Also, I think KYJ is really comfortable around BG. During the cast interview, she was sitting between BG and JY, and yet her body was always leaning a bit towards BG...and it seems she only acknowledged him and not JY. 

I thought so too that she looked similar to him! They could pass as siblings.

• Like 10

On 10/5/2016 at 6:43 AM, 4nnlov3pink said:

have it already share here?

imagine PBG sings a song while is playing piano in front of YJ ;)

I just read in allkpop.com earlier that PBG just finished recording a song that will be used as an OST for MDBC. They still don''t know when it will be released, though.

• Like 10

Guest charliew
2 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

I know, but they are so adorable and cute together! Will just see how this goes as long as they are happy. Ayway, they are still young and will meet a lot of people. If its fate, then it will be.

But great friendship is good for now, hehehe didnt they say friendship is the beginning of love?

Yup sometimes it started from Oppa Dongsaeng thingy ;)

2 hours ago, b3ll4dy said:

That photo, I don't know who she is but I don't think she's his girlfriend, because I remember when he's in 2D1N, Kim Jong Min asked whether he had a gf or not and he said no, not at the moment. Then KJM asked whether he'd dated before, he said yes and his company encouraged him to do that for (acting) experience.  

Their filming for 2D1N was during MDBC shooting, so I don't think BG has any chance to have a new relationship at all since he's been busy ever since. 

@b3ll4dy yup u are right chingu he said it several times and also there's old news about him using couple ring (I think around after R88 ended) but the agency confirmed he hasn't a GF. yes he said he doesn't have a GF in 2D1N

22 hours ago, lennjao said:

To me, Bogummy has mixed feeling ... he wants to behave as a good oppa to KYJ and in the same time he is attracted by her as a woman and for sure ......not as a sibling ;-))

13 hours ago, Fiona Ang said:

You have the point... a friend/peer or brother will probably usher the way for her, but he grabs her hand is more concerned than that... he worries she slipped always stay a look out for her... this is indeed more than a sibling feeling :)

2 hours ago, kkwattana said:

Pic 1: Yoojung wanted her water bottle that Bogum was holding while he was handing back to the staff / pic 2 Bogum intentionally put his hand on hers. :-) - think they only filmed up to EP 4 when there was  a press con but they were comfortable with each other already.

@lennjao This is also what I feel from PBG. I'll explain my take 4 this later ;) bec It can a long post if I talk about it. so next time post :wub:

@Fiona Ang actually PBG doesn't really need 2 help YJ, as she herself can walk by herself (take a pic section). if we're in other side (not shipping them), we can say O.K that's Bogum we know, but that's different in shipping aspect. All little things OTP moments are precious 4 us (shippers). :kiss_wink: Like this: It looks like they're really talking as PBG & YJ not only as Yongeun Couple.

cheek_zpskvtwfqur.gif

cheek%202_zpsexyy5obi.gif

credit pic: NRGchick on soompi MDBC thread

@kkwattana why they can close easily? I'll summarize their similarity: 1. they're easygoing person; 2. They like 2 support each other/ take care each other/ very consider 2 each other; 3. both of them has that pure, honest and kind of soul but mature, cute, also childish at the same time, etc. So yup with this many similarity there's no reason they can't got close, and YJ said that the difficuties in shooting site make them get close also. but yeah my SHIPPING HEART of course said otherwise with their closeness here B)

Anyway wanna share this 2 shippers here....

vtZUfTn.jpg

tqOlxqk.png

• Like 15

5 hours ago, be99lle said:

Unless it was officially confirmed...my guess (crossing fingers) she's JUST a FAN...lol...or maybe a relative (of one of the cast or crew?!)......

I hope it's not sinking, it barely started moving out of the dock...lol...it's in the first half of the process of sailing. 

Reveal hidden contents

Hmmmmmm.....I see a forced smile there PBG...unless my eyes are deceiving me..lol..now we just need to see a pic of her and KYJ

She looks a bit old....in her late 20's...if you'll just take a closer look... She's just a fan.. I don't think PBG will let everyone raise a speculation against him by this mere picture n besides his agency has every right to know...otherwise he's violating their contract right?... This ship is very much alive n' kickin'! :wub:

• Like 10

:angry: I can't believe that a normal photo can make an issue out of nothing and be warrant an unnecessary discussion here! Sometimes I wonder the intention of posters who instigated such unpleasant discussions..... really out of concern (I'm puzzled if this is the reason) or actually shipping one of them with someone else or simply out of jealousy?

We are just fans who adore this couple in this thread so shall we just keep it that way. After all, we just want to have some fantascies over this couple so shouldn't it be a happy thread to come to and not one that casue unhappiness?.  I certainly think it's not right to criticise PBG's characters. 

• Like 9

I posted the picture and I have deleted it already.since it's starting to cause some unhappiness among some members. There were indeed some valid reasons and concerns(which I will not go into anymore) that's why I posted it. 

Anyway I've already taken it down and may I request that those shippers who replied to my post using the photo to also delete it? Thank you. 

Let's end the topic here and continue to ship our favorite couple. Sorry for all the unecessary distress caused. 

• Like 9

This my prediction for this couple...

after Moonlight drawn by cloud, PBG will do one or two more series then he will enlist in the military.. after 2 years, will return and make another series with KYJ...but during all this time this couples already been dating secretly...they just want to hide it cause KYJ still a minor and in highschool.. they don't want the press to know about their dating until KYJ turn 20... call it crazy...but it can happen...

Cheer..

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

after Moonlight drawn by cloud, PBG will do one or two more series then he will enlist in the military.. after 2 years, will return and make another series with KYJ...but during all this time this couples already been dating secretly...they just want to hide it cause KYJ still a minor and in highschool.. they don't want the press to know about their dating until KYJ turn 20... call it crazy...but it can happen...

Cheer..

This to me would be the ideal scenario. I'd love for them to collaborate on the first drama after his MS :)

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Cheer..

lol, I don't think he will enlist in the military that early though. At least another 5-6 years to go.

• Like 7

From what I see I think it's possible for them to stay as friends for awhile, and date later on.

Tbh I'd rather that be the case instead of them dating too early (esp with YJ's age) and break up. If they start when YJ is a bit older, they have better chance on making it last :)

Spoiler

Anyways not sure if this is relevant so I put this under spoiler.

I was watching In Gyojin on Happy Together where he talked about how he and So Ehyun got together.

They have a 4 yrs gap which is still quite considerable as they met when Ehyun is still in high school. He fell in love at first sight but felt it's not right since he's a uni student while she is a highschooler.

They stayed friends for a long time and after they have a drama together he decided to confess to her but she didn't believe him LOL

But eventually they got married and look how they are now :wub:

Anyways my point is when I was listening to their story I can't help but think of BG-YJ since they met like them (YJ still too young to be considered appropriate for BG to most people). I think it could very well be the case that BG thinks the same now as how IGJ was when he first met his wife and decided to hold it back and wait until YJ is a bit older (maybe when she reach her 20s?). 6 years gap is not small but it's not too big either.

• Like 18