Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

8 hours ago, martina123 said:

Yes its okay if they don't tell us. But they should continue. And after 5 years!!!! 

Danggggg

We will hear bo gum saying it all started from moonlight drawn by clouds :P

I will be waiting for that day to come (hopefully not too long or many years...lol...I don't think I can stand waiting for years on end). But, time will tell and it's up to this two cute puppies, here to support their decisions. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, be99lle said:

I will be waiting for that day to come (hopefully not too long or many years...lol...I don't think I can stand waiting for years on end). But, time will tell and it's up to this two cute puppies, here to support their decisions. 

Yes. Hope its not too long. 

Till then no actress is allowed to dream about bo gummie :grin:

Kdrama actress,let the love blossom between these two. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, martina123 said:

Made my day too :wub:

Date secretly oppa and yoo jung :)  

Does anyone know face reading? 

Like the one which predicted lee min ho ani bae suzy's. 

Is there such a thing chingu? That would be fun!...:blush:

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, martina123 said:

Yes. Hope its not too long. 

Till then no actress is allowed to dream about bo gummie :grin:

Kdrama actress,let the love blossom between these two. 

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly...lol..but unfortunately, such is life, it does not go the way we want or planned them (sometimes :D). I'm not looking forward for this two to end their show and move on to other partners, but I figured it has to be done to show the world their awesome acting skills. 

Spoiler

On a side note, I cringe every time i think about PBG acting with other noteworthy-female stars (especially after seeing his chemistry with KYJ), cuz we all know that he does a wonderful job in showing it with just about anyone...lol...but but it would be interesting to see his actions with the others. Hoping he keeps his distance from them-romantic wise...lol...for the sake of uri-cute KYJ....

^^excuse me for my delusionals...lol....^^

Looking forward to their individual projects...........it'll be even sweeter when they're together!!!!!!!!

• Like 12

So uri cutie YJ  already has a movie project line up with Cha Tae Hyun, one of my fave actor, and BG sunbae. It seems their relationship will still continue after all :D

Can't wait for another BG's project, really want to watch him in another role. And of course I'm curious of his interactions with his co-stars to be :P

• Like 12

Just saw this, sorry if it was posted before. Imagine the connections here, CTH and PBG, aren't they close friends and in the same agency?! I wonder if his-CTH teased the two-PBG/KYJ about their chemistry? That's one conversation/scene I'd like to see :D....Can't wait for this to come out and see PBG at their premier.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, b3ll4dy said:

So uri cutie YJ  already has a movie project line up with Cha Tae Hyun, one of my fave actor, and BG sunbae. It seems their relationship will still continue after all :D

Can't wait for another BG's project, really want to watch him in another role. And of course I'm curious of his interactions with his co-stars to be :P

Is it true? That would be really great. Our BoYoo couple will still be together. I can't help but smile (ear to ear) right now. Thank you.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, ggdczy17 said:

Is it true? That would be really great. Our BoYoo couple will still be together. I can't help but smile (ear to ear) right now. Thank you.

My pleasure chingu. As you can see @be99lle already posted anout it too, thank you :)

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, plumblossom3 said:

4ZPYyZt.jpg cr:songbom

Big speculation at Weibo over who she is. The arm is a bit too close no? Think it's actually touching her chest.

Hmmm i think his costume has just big sleaves. Aww is my ship sinking already? :D I hope she is just a fan.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

I love your reply chingu :)...fully agreed  wonder who is she? Seems to be close to BG

Maybe a friend or classmate? If i were pbg girlfriend, i wont dare let it know as of the moment :D i might get a lot of hate!

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Hmmm i think his costume has just big sleaves. Aww is my ship sinking already? :D I hope she is just a fan.

Unless it was officially confirmed...my guess (crossing fingers) she's JUST a FAN...lol...or maybe a relative (of one of the cast or crew?!)......

I hope it's not sinking, it barely started moving out of the dock...lol...it's in the first half of the process of sailing. 

Spoiler

Hmmmmmm.....I see a forced smile there PBG...unless my eyes are deceiving me..lol..now we just need to see a pic of her and KYJ

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Maybe a friend or classmate? If i were pbg girlfriend, i wont dare let it know as of the moment :D i might get a lot of hate!

Thanks! I fully agreed... bashed by antis immediately also guess he won't expose this news out now...even if he is dating only respective people will know circle of friends etc...

• Like 6

hrmmm....maybe she is a reporter? who is a huge fan. otherwise i don't think this photo would have come out. 

i think at this moment no one but uri Yoo Jungie should be that close to him.:angry:....she's really asking to get a lot of things thrown at her right now:phew:....did i sound a little to aggressive and possesive for Yoo Jung????:sweatingbullets:LOL . super jelaous that she  got to meet him

he looks tired in that photo. I think they did another bed scene. :P:phew::wub:

i

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, luvablemeeh307 said:

I really ship them two together but as of now just friends. Park bo gum is too friendly and flirty with all his girl co worker so I rather not ship them too much. I want Kim yoo jung to act with lots of other actor in her adult role... 

I know, but they are so adorable and cute together! Will just see how this goes as long as they are happy. Ayway, they are still young and will meet a lot of people. If its fate, then it will be.

But great friendship is good for now, hehehe didnt they say friendship is the beginning of love?

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, plumblossom3 said:

4ZPYyZt.jpg cr:songbom

Big speculation at Weibo over who she is. The arm is a bit too close no? Think it's actually touching her chest.

I am sure she is not special to Bogum and you all do not need to panic. Simply a fan, daughter of team members or casts, KBS staff visiting the site, his school mate etc. Yoojung takes pictures with fan boys, team members, friends who are boys and her co-stars all the times at filming sites so I find this picture very normal. This ship is still sailing well :-)

• Like 14

38 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

I am sure she is not special to Bogum and you all do not need to panic. Simply a fan, daughter of team members or casts, KBS staff visiting the site, his school mate etc. Yoojung takes pictures with fan boys, team members, friends who are boys and her co-stars all the times at filming sites so I find this picture very normal. This ship is still sailing well :-)

Agreed, notice how when he takes these pictures with other women, the smile seems to be forced, and the women always linking their arms with his, rather than the other way around. Whereas his pics with YJ often show him performing some type of skinship and affection...touching her face, arm around her, etc. I'll try to find the picture of him with the food truck ahjumma. He looks kinda scared in these pictures to me :D.

Also, let's try to refrain from posting pics, videos, etc of our OTP with other people shall we? Unless it's strictly for information about a mutual interest, it kind of defeats the purpose of a shipping thread. IF you feel it must be posted, please place it under a spoiler tag, and IF you are super sensitive about KYJ or PBG being seen with someone else don't click the spoiler tag.

Edit: LOL I don't know how someone would believe his is a happy smile.

• Like 17