Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

10 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LOL unnie how do u think my CRAZINESS over this he...he... O.K maybe this is KYJ script (My shipping heart said ... no no no.... in entertainment weekly it's said that his script is always in his). well just come 2 ur delusional unnie kekekeke :lol:

OF COURSE I see it. I think it's so hard 4 PBG 2 handle it. if u look closely on the bed scene, u can find he's nervous here :) the body language speaks all ;) 

@Fiona Ang saw it also. Ha...ha... KYJ is definitely that brings out that lively atmosphere in set. 

yup that press con speaks what all shippers wish. I keep replaying it and see there's big differences AURA between them among others co-stars. let me share some list here:

1. when the couple photo time both of them shows this 'I'M IN LOVE" aura here, holding hands, shy, smile nonstop, make a joke between them but then the 3rd person come, JY change that atmosphere. the smile isn't so wide when only 2 of them there.

2. In Q & A, PBG tried as calm as ever 2 answer every question and he answers KYJ as a person in gentleman way. in other side, KYJ also praises PBG and her feeling works with him. and PBG can't even take his eyes out of KYJ if she answers some questions from reporters. smiling...smiling... staring....staring  ...:glasses:

3. Well don't forget that WEDDING COUPLE ENTRANCE ;) b4 and after. I can say he holds YJ wrist longer than everyone there. 

4. In interview of entertainment weekly, they share some moments of ONLY THEM WORLD although there are others there.

P.S if u rewatch the press con vid, u can summarize also, KYJ is in all smile when talks about PBG and rather calms when talks about others boys there he...he... :P so I can say (if they're not dating now, PBG has a big potential here 2 get KYJ heart :blush:

@4nnlov3pink I surrender yuhdongsaeng!!!:scream:....waaahhhh...this is really perhaps his (PBG) script... as for KDY's mirror... I think it was PBG's cause KDY and KYJ rarely got some screen time together and if there is, it's just a normal conversation scene, he (KDY) doesn't need to practice that more using that mirror, although he's a great actor too... sooo I'm out... I am already mentally deranged...I try myself to not check on this thread but I always find myself trap in here chingu...huhu.........:sweat_smile:

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, louise31 said:

@4nnlov3pink I surrender yuhdongsaeng!!!:scream:....waaahhhh...this is really perhaps his (PBG) script... as for KDY's mirror... I think it was PBG's cause KDY and KYJ rarely got some screen time together and if there is, it's just a normal conversation scene, he (KDY) doesn't need to practice that more using that mirror, although he's a great actor too... sooo I'm out... I am already mentally deranged...I try myself to not check on this thread but I always find myself trap in here chingu...huhu.........:sweat_smile:

Also KDY ideal type isn't KYJ. but in BTS we can see jealous KDY when PBG shooes something from KYJ hairs in horse scene 

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, martina123 said:

Also KDY ideal type isn't KYJ. but in BTS we can see jealous KDY when PBG shooes something from KYJ hairs in horse scene 

Did you see PBG's face too at that bts where KDY first took something off from KYJ's face?...ah-ah-ah...now, that face says "no one's touching my girl the way I do" (hence, the PBG's shooing strategy)...haha...I'm totally losin' it...

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, martina123 said:

Well maybe bcos he knows SOMETHING2 HAPPEN around these 2 cutey but he's jealous bec they can do this LOVEY DOVEY moment without any worries :lol:

LOL KYJ has this femme fatale chingu that u can be trapped around her. that even her close friend (from child years) choose her as his type. yes...yes ... I watch many KYJ - PBG related vids now :P so I got many infos in my mind now kekeke..

well indeed KYJ is so easy going person, no wonders PBG feels so comfortable around her ;) and moreover she's so considering/ mature that can calm PBG nervousness / lack confident in acting. well later wanna connect dots here and there.

42 minutes ago, louise31 said:

LOL... Unnie... u must go deep here :kiss_wink: enjoy the journey with others shippers here :)

• Like 9

about that YJ sticker, apparently it was from YJ fanclub food support for the crew. Maybe both BG and KDY thought it would be bad to throw it away so they decided to keep it haha 

14289851_1086296434752548_91921141500996

21.JPG?type=w1200

another interesting story, during the poster shooting, while YJ was doing her shoot, BG kept wandering around while looking at her and even kept saying out loud "so pretty!", "well done!" :blush:

13923591_1056468777735314_53408119704573

• Like 16

8 hours ago, cloud92 said:

about that YJ sticker, apparently it was from YJ fanclub food support for the crew. Maybe both BG and KDY thought it would be bad to throw it away so they decided to keep it haha 

another interesting story, during the poster shooting, while YJ was doing her shoot, BG kept wandering around while looking at her and even kept saying out loud "so pretty!", "well done!" :blush:

Aigooooo. Did he really do that ????????? 

I mean keep wandering and saying  pretty 

Omoooooooo

He is totally smitten by her

• Like 11

Yes @martina123, BG is shy, but he's changed when he's around YJ. He becomes more playful, touchy, tease her a looottt alll the tiiimmee. He's just basically ssooo giddy around her and it's cuuuttee :wub:

That's the main reason why now I'm stuck here in this ship @ssamm, the way BG looks at YJ..*sigh dreamily :lol:

@liemkopi hahahaha.. Yeah that moment when BG asked YJ to go for a trip, she looked surprise. I bet for a second her thought exactly like mine... Whhhooaaa, just the TWO of you in a TRIP??!! I LIKE!!!! :wub:

The press conference, shippers.. They're holding hands, CLASPING PALM TO PALM, and looking so comfortable while doing it :wub:.  No standard linking arms, no hands neatly folded in front or behind the back. They always connecting with natural touchiness towards each other. Loovvveee that.

If they start interlacing and playing around with each other's fingers, then I'll bet there's something more than just oppa-dongsaeng relationship.. :phew:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, cloud92 said:

Omoooo!!! Really?... I can die already! :dizzy:...nope! not yet!!!........want to wintness more of our BoYoo puppies...:heart:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, cloud92 said:

Thank you Chingu for the pic .. wow look at BG he is really peeping.. "Hey boy! Must you so obvious lol~~ the whole world knows your girl is pretty :lol:

Also I would say with BG around no one dares to go near YJ even JY or KDY would like to pick a conversation with her.. they have to be careful..BG is protective.. oh what do you expect his girl... he watches over her...

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, b3ll4dy said:

Yes @martina123, BG is shy, but he's changed when he's around YJ. He becomes more playful, touchy, tease her a looottt alll the tiiimmee. He's just basically ssooo giddy around her and it's cuuuttee :wub:

That's the main reason why now I'm stuck here in this ship @ssamm, the way BG looks at YJ..*sigh dreamily :lol:

@liemkopi hahahaha.. Yeah that moment when BG asked YJ to go for a trip, she looked surprise. I bet for a second her thought exactly like mine... Whhhooaaa, just the TWO of you in a TRIP??!! I LIKE!!!! :wub:

The press conference, shippers.. They're holding hands, CLASPING PALM TO PALM, and looking so comfortable while doing it :wub:.  No standard linking arms, no hands neatly folded in front or behind the back. They always connecting with natural touchiness towards each other. Loovvveee that.

If they start interlacing and playing around with each other's fingers, then I'll bet there's something more than just oppa-dongsaeng relationship.. :phew:

@b3ll4dy how about this chingu? will it pass?...hehe...:sweat_smile:

1bwx9w.gif

Edit: Just saw a post on MDBC thread that BG send some treats at CTH's movie set where YJ is also casted...

• Like 9

BTS for Episodes 13-14. 
Ok it's cute and all, but WHY DID THEY ONLY SHOW THE MOMENTS OF THE LAST SCENE OF OUR OTP?? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SCENES IN EPISODE 13.... i was really hoping they'd include bts footage from more than just the last few seconds of the second episode of the week. :bawling: 

• Like 12

hello guys, i'm sorry i want to vent my emotions here regards to uri couple,

At first i keep pushing and pulling if i will ship them all the way, even now i'm still contemplating if will go all in ( but seeing that i keep thinking about them day and night i guess i have really fallen way too deep) There really is something about those two together that is sooo enchanting and magical they give of the vibes of something like an iconic couple,i can't really explain it into words but like brangelina, but better than them cause' i feel like if they will be a real couple they will make it last and will end up in marriage. along the lines of a power couple, that is just what i see in them.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, joanndev077 said:

hello guys, i'm sorry i want to vent my emotions here regards to uri couple,

At first i keep pushing and pulling if i will ship them all the way, even now i'm still contemplating if will go all in ( but seeing that i keep thinking about them day and night i guess i have really fallen way too deep) There really is something about those two together that is sooo enchanting and magical they give of the vibes of something like an iconic couple,i can't really explain it into words but like brangelina, but better than them cause' i feel like if they will be a real couple they will make it last and will end up in marriage. along the lines of a power couple, that is just what i see in them.

@joanndev077 it's as is I'm hearing your voice over chingu that was coming from an angel from up above!!!...Welcome!!!:heart:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, fangirlsgocrazy said:

BTS for Episodes 13-14. 
Ok it's cute and all, but WHY DID THEY ONLY SHOW THE MOMENTS OF THE LAST SCENE OF OUR OTP?? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SCENES IN EPISODE 13.... i was really hoping they'd include bts footage from more than just the last few seconds of the second episode of the week. :bawling: 

just done watching it and now I'M SQUEALING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH SWEETNESS BTW THE TWO OF THEM WHILE FILMING THE LAST SCENE IN EP 14!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I love the part when YJ was sort of playing with the string of BG's hat, like how he touched her hat's string during ep 11,12 BTS :blush: also look at BG help YJ massage her shoulder :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

just done watching it and now I'M SQUEALING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH SWEETNESS BTW THE TWO OF THEM WHILE FILMING THE LAST SCENE IN EP 14!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I love the part when YJ was sort of playing with the string of BG's hat, like how he touched her hat's string during ep 11,12 BTS :blush: also look at BG help YJ massage her shoulder :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

while YJ's was playing with the string...the way he looks at her!!!......OMG!!!:joy::heart:

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, fangirlsgocrazy said:

BTS for Episodes 13-14. 

Thank you Chingu :)  that's why I say they are not going to show the bed scene... we all might not take it lol:lol: now I placed my face on my com monitor to see this bts.. this time it YJ playing BG's beads instead... also she seems to act like a child in front of him:w00t: and BG is tapping YJ shoulder OMG so sweet ~~

• Like 9

Hey everyone, can we delete all of the quoted pictures in our replies? Don't want our BoYoo sanctuary to get shut down by the mods :tears::fearful:

Now, back to squealing over the BTS...Three things I loved. Her face on the first hug, her playing with his clothes/beads this time, and how he started leaning towards her when she was playing with his clothes(notice the look on his face too). I don't know if they were rehearsing lines, but it did look like there was some whispering going on. And dang KYJ is so pretty when she cries. As for his mysterious hand movement, I think it was emulating when he grasps her shoulder while tightening the hug in ep 14.

• Like 11