Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

22 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

I caught that as well. I thought it was a nice intimate touch.

Reveal hidden contents

I took this pic from the main thread. I don't know if they're being stingy with their BTS pictures together, but the relationship seems to be strictly business between PBG and CSB, his "second lead". I don't know how much of it has to do with PBG being in character on set, but the contrast in how he is when KYG is in his space is crazy.

14519913_10202483053794640_8017681078570cr: underthemoon0616

I'm not saying he's not a gentleman with all of the women. I absolutely believe he is, the aura is just different when he and KYJ are in the same frame, even if they're not looking at each other.

I understand what you mean.... yes I do believe he is a gentleman to all ladies... but being a gentleman does not mean he has to be friendly to all ladies... and close to them... that will be a flirt... moreover he and YJ are lead... I would say he rather seriously stick on to his girl than any other female cast around also what I have in mind...lol  delusion again... trying to stay away as he already has someone in mind:D..to avoid misunderstanding..

• Like 11

I am in love with this couple so much. 

Kim yoo jung is my favorite korean actress. 

Bo gum, I saw him in reply 88,he was so cute in reply. Earlier, i always thought lee min ho  oppa must get a cheerful and cutest girl. And daebak!!!  Uri min ho oppa got suzy. Such a beautiful couple  even they have 8 year difference. 

As it is said opposite attracts, uri bo gum is so mature and yoo jung is so bubbly. 

I always kept wondering for a perfect match for yoo jung and its finally here.  park bo gum. 

He is perfect for yoo jung. 

(I know I am being mean here, but I really don't want bo gum to act with any other kim. Already fed up with individual comparison now I don't want people to compare chemistry.) 

Bo gumma please cherish uri yoo jung. Fighting!!!! 

• Like 19

May be after year or two or some 3_4_5 years later, 

I want to see kim yoo jung and park bo gum in modern drama together. 

Drama like my love from another star ( i mean a drama with daebak story and and the same writer and director) . I really want them to work with MLFAS PD and Writer. 

Or a drama like kill me heal me. ( bo gum shii will get challenging role and similar to HJE and Ji sung they can be paired twice) 

I don't want them to play crybaby like HEIRS

Hope for the best 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, WildDivine69 said:

I caught that as well. I thought it was a nice intimate touch.

Hide contents

I took this pic from the main thread. I don't know if they're being stingy with their BTS pictures together, but the relationship seems to be strictly business between PBG and CSB, his "second lead". I don't know how much of it has to do with PBG being in character on set, but the contrast in how he is when KYG is in his space is crazy.

14519913_10202483053794640_8017681078570cr: underthemoon0616

I'm not saying he's not a gentleman with all of the women. I absolutely believe he is, the aura is just different when he and KYJ are in the same frame, even if they're not looking at each other.

@WildDivine69 first time I saw this post awhile ago on the MDBC thread...felt like the ambiance was too cold and PBG's facial expression was more like reserved and stiffed...didn't say these things bcoz im a die hard shipper of our OTP... It's just that, it is worth noted for...since his behavior around KYJ is completely different and it seems like I'm looking at another person here, not PBG...maybe as what chingu mentioned here...his professional side, nothing more nothing less...

On the sidelines, watched ep 13 last night... All I can say is KYJ slayed and cut me into pieces over a thousand times, it was a heart-wrenching episode...that I felt like I wanna die of hurt...such a brilliant and superb acting skills...if I could describe her all of the positive adjectives I could, it would take a lifetime... Honestly, really dont want to talk about it any longer cause everytime I do, her scenes keep flashing back into my mind like crazy...and I would come back n forth at the bathroom and cry my heart out coz my officemates will really find me weird already, crying without any reason...huhuhu... Please, just give them a happy ending pd-nim...huhuhu...:cry:

• Like 12

13 hours ago, ssamm said:

we got another :kiss_wink: scene!!!!!

it was sweet but super super sad! :bawling::bawling:......my poor BoYoo couple

cr Phong Dinh from the moonlight forum

i loved how she snuggled up to him and his lips were on her forehead.....or am i just being delusional 

cr: moodiepie from the moonlight forum =D

I believe KYJ put her arm around PBG's back on the last scene ..... not delusion.....how sweet of them...really in love with each other in this scene.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, martina123 said:

May be after year or two or some 3_4_5 years later, 

I want to see kim yoo jung and park bo gum in modern drama together. 

Drama like my love from another star ( i mean a drama with daebak story and and the same writer and director) . I really want them to work with MLFAS PD and Writer. 

Or a drama like kill me heal me. ( bo gum shii will get challenging role and similar to HJE and Ji sung they can be paired twice) 

I don't want them to play crybaby like HEIRS

Hope for the best 

@martina123 that's my k-drama wish too for uri BoYoo Couple...be right here when that happens.........:wub:

• Like 10

8 hours ago, kkwattana said:

I made this gif as I like the way Bogum is staring at Yoojung. He is looking at her without blinking! 

I remember at this time, there was question from press that "Why director-nim often choose her in saguek drama?". She said she likes to wear saguek costumes but she did not know the reason why director-nim often choose her. After that she turned her head to ask director of MDBC who sat next to PBG, and PBG at that time - said on behalf of director that "director chose her because she's beautiful"....LOL...you guys could re-watch the press-con clip...

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

After that she turned her head to ask director of MDBC who sat next to PBG, and PBG at that time - said on behalf of director that "director chose her because she's beautiful"....LOL...you guys could re-watch the press-con clip...

Chincha?!! Really??!!!

giphy.gif

Omo, omo, gotta rewatch that clip, lol. Was too stuck on all the pretty to notice:D

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Tien Le said:

I remember at this time, there was question from press that "Why director-nim often choose her in saguek drama?". She said she likes to wear saguek costumes but she did not know the reason why director-nim often choose her. After that she turned her head to ask director of MDBC who sat next to PBG, and PBG at that time - said on behalf of director that "director chose her because she's beautiful"....LOL...you guys could re-watch the press-con clip...

@Tien Le OMG!!! yup I rewatched it on page 27 of this thread...yes he did say it, out loud actually and before he says that he is actually looking or staring at her for 30 seconds... i just understood the word "yeppeoyo" or "yeppeoseo" is something like "you are beautiful" my ears literally clapped with happiness...ahahahaha...soooo happppyyyy...Tnx chingu!!!:heart::blush:

• Like 13

On 10/2/2016 at 9:30 PM, WildDivine69 said:

This looks like BTS, the actual scene was more somber than the look on his face. Wow...what are they going to do when they're done filming and part ways? What are WE going to do when they go their separate ways?? :bawling:

Edit: Topped the page, so putting one of my fav scenes. They're so cute here :)

Sorry to cut the post/pic. 

It would be sad to think about that part when it ends and if we don't hear/see any news about them. I'll be one of those individual stalking the internet searching for news about THEM as a couple everyday and seconds...lol...I don't want to think about it, but it happens I guess but--but, hopefully they'll have CFs, photos in magazines to show us that they still keep in contact with each other (and of course with the other casts as well). Oh yes, don't forget we still have their fan sign they promised...lol...was and still praying for 30% in ratings so that they can have their guerilla date (IMAGINE all the lovey-dovey, cutesy, adorable interactions-and maybe skinships....lol....)

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, be99lle said:

Sorry to cut the post/pic. 

It would be sad to think about that part when it ends and if we don't hear/see any news about them. I'll be one of those individual stalking the internet searching for news about THEM as a couple everyday and seconds...lol...I don't want to think about it, but it happens I guess but--but, hopefully they'll have CFs, photos in magazines to show us that they still keep in contact with each other (and of course with the other casts as well). Oh yes, don't forget we still have their fan sign they promised...lol...was and still praying for 30% in ratings so that they can have their guerilla date (IMAGINE all the lovey-dovey, cutesy, adorable interactions-and maybe skinships....lol....)

@be99lle...I'll be on the look out and be with you all the way chingu! I'll never ever give up on this ship... :)

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Tien Le said:

OMGosh, really??!!! Why did I not see it?! :o ok, off to rewatch it (with subs).....thank you....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, martina123 said:

Please post the link where it is eng subbed

It's on page 27 as louise31 had mentioned, posted by 4nnlov3pink towards the top page...I went through other ones to see if there were any others with subs for the entire conference (including the questions) have not found it, still looking....I just used that one to rewatch instead....hope this helps.

• Like 5