Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@tares1975 hi! long time not see you!!

I 100% with you, when you attracted to someone, you must be want to see him/her fully even in video call

CMIIW, will you go to AAA awards tomorrow? ( I read before that you will go to Kwanghee University to see AAA awards)

@4nnlov3pink ahhaha maybe he want to "kidnap" KYJ with him, borrow her everywhere hahaha LOL

• Like 23

My friend got info from her friend from PHJ fansite that the ticket to watch AAA is sold out already. IF I were knew that Park Hae Jin will be there as well, I could ask my friend's friend to help me with the ticket as those from PHJ fansite can secure a lot of tickets for AAA. I only paid attention for our puppies to be there. Now I just have to be satisfied by watching them on the red carpet:tears:

• Like 20

I saw someone posted this here already but this is the full unedited version, 5mins long. It looks hilarious but I can't understand anything lol. 

I wish someone would translate it. Maybe @MaknaeC maknaecloud could translate and edit the video just like she does on her other ones! Please! lol. 

Vid Credit: KBS

• Like 20

4 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

Really?I think it was edited by BoYoo shippers...but finger cross for them to win BEST COUPLE AWARD!!

WAHHH SO EXCITED ALREADY!!I SHOULD PREPARE FIREWORKS AND WINE TOMORROW IF THEY INDEED WIN ON THIS CATEGORY..:love:

LETS ALL DO VODOO DANCE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN..:love:

Sorry for double posting.

Lets cross our fingers, chingu! I'm with you! Lol. This would be the glory day for our boyoo thread if this happens!!! Get all those stuff u mentioned ready and I'll toss the confetti! Hahaha! I'm excited already! 

@kiranzz just like what @Kissy13 says, it's a fan edit. They didn't come out together. Yoojungie came out first and got interviewed and bogummy followed her right after. They were pictured together but not completely together, she was about to complete the interview while PBG can be seen walking towards her direction (to the interviewers) but she already left when he reached that side. I'll look for some vids, it's scattered all over YouTube! Lol. 

Edit:

Ok, I found the video.

In some twisted fate, they were destined to actually meet each other and to work together, eventually.... possibly even more! Lol 

• Like 20

@Mepuppy    Voodo dancing like crazy here  for tomorrow..it looks like I'm having a fit  :crazy:   but it's all for a good cause!!! Here's  hoping to KYJ in a beeaautiful elegant dress with long flowing hair knocking the socks off a dashing prince in a tux..If they pull a song-song my heart won't be able to take it!!( but please go ahead voodoo god) :wub:

Meanwhile ,It's crazy that PBG is being photographed at school like that!! I mean school is hard enough without being photographed and stared at all the time..I feel soooo sorry for him..he looks so alone!! :cry:

• Like 23

4 hours ago, budzy90 said:

Meanwhile ,It's crazy that PBG is being photographed at school like that!! I mean school is hard enough without being photographed and stared at all the time..I feel soooo sorry for him..he looks so alone!! :cry:

My thoughts exactly. Well, I know other int'l fans are complaining about fans from the Philippines that were way too aggressive when he was there, but looking at these snapped pics of him in Korea at school is no different. Less touching and groping (lol) but almost the same scenario, privacy lost, personal bubble is popped! Life of a celebrity... it's a pity sometimes. I remember, one of Yoojung's interview that she doesn't go to her school cafeteria because of her status. I believe, she just wants to avoid getting too much attention, it might cause chaos and/or harm in her any way... good or bad publicity. Bogummy is no different, it's supposed to be his private time in a sense, but still unable to do so, granted his superstar status! Let's just hope they accomplish what they want academically without curious minds (of fans and media) getting in the way. 

I'll look for youjungie's interview and see if I can post it here. 

• Like 20