Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@hanalove9 hahaha.... such a long post from u too ;) 

Spoiler

Actually I've been many ship b4 that's why I quite experience with all shipping things. So yup I understand more what shippers' thought. and thankfully when we ship the couple, we love the 2 also individually. this last sentence needs time to understand n needs hard work to do bec as shippers u can't help but being biased with ur couple. that's why I never choose 2 be the one of fandom, just call me as one of the artists supporters. Bec I've uncomfortable experience b4 with this fandom thing, so I don't wanna 2 involve so deep with anything related one fandom. But trust me I do love the artists but I choose 2 be the one who support whatever they do in their career.

That's why with BoYoo I can shipping smoothly until now, but I don't know 2 if I can prepare my GOOD EMOTION if I find any OFFENSIVE POST :naughty: sorry I've 2 defend all those comments who want 2 sink my ship early, after all both BoYoo are single, close 2 each other even understand so much 2 each other just by seeing each other eyes. he... So WHAT'S ANY REASON NOT 2 SHIP THEM? Age? lol... even the elementary students now are dating (of course this is a puppy love). and for OTHERS who said BoYoo is impossible, please look at the soompi shippers thread, many couples' thread are made. u can see MANY POSSIBLE COUPLES even like IMPOSSIBLE COUPLES are made here. So I don't understand when people try 2 push our heart from shipping BOYOO. hmmm:smirk:

• Like 13

YooJungie in that outfit reminds me of Ponyo, her favorite anime character :) She's soo cute. Excited for AAA! :heart: Can't wait to see our babies :blush:

ponyo-fille-sosuke.jpg

K2l9Uja.gif

This smile is my favourite thing :heart::heart: so so so cute :blush:

Bogummy looks a bit like Sosuke (Ponyo's friend), right? especially with this hairstyle!

Sending you my love chingus, thank you for making me smile :)

8 hours ago, tares1975 said:

@bubblyflo yes, chingu.. I'm in Seoul now. So excited for tomorrow! :D

OMG!!!! @tares1975 you are officially the Soompi BoYoo Special Rapporteur on ParkBoGum-KimYooJung at 2016 AAA (no pressure :D)

Tonight, may the weather at the AAA venue be nice, may our BoYoo walk the red carpet together and seated next to each other, may BoYoo win their first couple award, and may our dearest tares1975 get the best spot so she could take lots of good pictures of PBG and KYJ. Amen.

• Like 20

Only a few can get away with the color fuschia and Yoo Jung is one of them.. Fuschia becomes her.. I noticed that she wears a lot of clothes that come from the pink family of colors..these really enhances her youthful look. But still, any other color she wears just makes her glow even more and always brings out a Yoo Jung statement, that's practically all her own. Bo Gum's doll (ours too) just oozes with too much appeal and X-factor in whatever she wears. No wonder the gaze of our man of the hour is totally fixated on her and almost always never wants to leave the sight that he is beholding.

ahh.. I pray for forever.. Fuschia, you have awoken a sleeping (lazy and lounging) hopeless romantic (for the nth time) ..

Have a great day my fellow shippers!

• Like 19

1 hour ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@thephamleI know right the clip is so wonderful :) how I wish we can see uri BoYoo in one project near in the future.

Anyway 

My roll call 4 2day... (still sad bec the fact I can't watch AAA online for BoYoo 2day :tears:)

BUT with the strength from...

127 members of BoYoo Shippers/Supporters...

Let our journey begin:glasses:

@Phuong Dinh@ninamina@Tien Le@Li-Yi Chen@xoxogossipgirl@june_1@liemkopi@serhine@gissy@cici1@louise31@nadreams @happysloth @ssamm @superfangermany_stv @Mepuppy @bluewind @ggdczy17 @Jillia @princesssarang21 @faith101 @myicecreamcakexoxo @ayu_2905 @in00022 @Earth2KatyD @a3upadhy @gabaneme2006 @be99lle @budzy90 @hanalove9 @ricerascal67 @electricblue @martina123 @yaya_amin @anne1101 @Kissy13 @b4 @bellaangel012 @dee_230208 @lovelyp @bluegreen423 @WildDivine69 @Niki-Forever @joanndev077 @sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 @saegukyoin @lusciousgy @1kdramacrazy @shisuisen @LynnNash @fboyoo212 @eblasala @kdfan2014 @rayyuu23 @greys8 @71mimilee @honeymiel @chiyie16  @airasara @ruka18 @happypuppy @Gummydeli @lizzy23 @charliew @akikisetsu @pupxprince @baloi @adisa1294 @dankin @luvinmoonlight16@whiteghost @chocolatepie @NRGchick @nalili @Fiona Ang @PororoQueen @canes @mushforbrains @4nnlov3pink @pammie1218 @ivandongkhai @panda08 @3z3zm3lp @genmaibutter @SihaeSL @cloud2 @PrincessMe2515 @joyoflife77 @pralee @tygrumpy14 @eyo2eyo @aidathecatowner @cloud92 @thephamle@Jazz4lyf @myvilvil @kdramaaddict31 @nadcomel @tikasari @bubblyflo @mamun @ayu_2905 @in00022 @Earth2KatyD @a3upadhy @gabaneme2006 @be99lle@ddukbokkie @byur @onetwou @whiteangel1978 @mintcandy @icerose@thearmyofskank@daphane @meilinnzzz@lightforyou22@8mel@urpretty88@Edith Fabian @roc8513@Cef Ilagan@imw4k@mujay@dramalovermsia@Yolu@kikyo4ever@jyjkyj3@ladyhyejoong88

XTWR2Ts.png

just love this comment:

Even while Yoo Jung is in crossdressing attire, they still give off a man and woman chemistryㅠㅠ My heart skipped a beat when I saw the photos (http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/09/park-bogums-chemistry-with-kim-yoo-jung.html)

Annyeong shippers chingudeul! I changed my profile name with a little adjustment to spelling

Saegukyoin-->sageukyoin 

After I did that I try to go to the forum page but the page appeared like I didn't log in. I kept trying and they keep giving me notification that I need to use "naked minify utility" on my PC. Any advice? It used to work on my pc....

I'm typing this on my phone. 

• Like 15

8 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

Annyeong shippers chingudeul! I changed my profile name with a little adjustment to spelling

Saegukyoin-->sageukyoin 

After I did that I try to go to the forum page but the page appeared like I didn't log in. I kept trying and they keep giving me notification that I need to use "naked minify utility" on my PC. Any advice? It used to work on my pc....

8 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

Saegukyoin-->sageukyoin 

I had the same problem too, a while back..I almost panicked! I had to reset my tab..I think it's chrome browser that went wrong? Because when I tried downloading it, no access..now I'm making use of my Tab's home browser.. Kinda slow but it's better than nothing..at least for now. 

• Like 14

On 11/15/2016 at 5:06 AM, Edith Fabian said:

Maybe over exposure is not one of their strategies when it comes to bankability.. We have no choice then but to wait :-[

Sadly..that is true also..:bawling: But of course we BoYoo shippers are very much willing to wait for them to end up together someday..:blush: And AAA is happening today!!Wahhh so excited!!

@cloud2 starting my tweet now chingu!!Let's do this!!:blush: #BoYooinAAA2016

@tares1975 Feel so happy with your analysis plus pictures to support it..:love:Goodluck later chingu!!Hope you can take a glimpse of our couple later..Fighting!!Wahhh what if you see them walking together..my gosh!!me?I probably collapse with so much happiness if I get to see that moment:love:

• Like 17

On 11/15/2016 at 7:47 AM, torquoiselily said:

Sorry for double posting.

Lets cross our fingers, chingu! I'm with you! Lol. This would be the glory day for our boyoo thread if this happens!!! Get all those stuff u mentioned ready and I'll toss the confetti! Hahaha! I'm excited already! 

Omo!!Okay okay so ready for it already!!hehehe :blush: So excited!!Only 6 hours and 52 minutes before AAA #BoYooinAAA2016

• Like 14