Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Oh I can't wait for AAA "love" actions of our BoYoo couple...

I am imagining them walking hand in hand in the red carpet... Bogum couldn't let his eyes off Yoojung... his gentle touches at the back of Yoojung's waist... their sweet whispers... their laughter, as if they are the only people in this world... subtle glimpses of Yoojung at Bogum...

haaaaay!!!! Delulu mind of mine!! Waaaaahhh!!!!

Hope they arrive together at the AAA!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 20

2 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

LOL... @hanalove9 every shipper have right 2 imagine here bec after all we're in IMAGINARY COUPLE OF SHIPPING WORLD until the confirmation from both of them that there is / isn't any romantic feeling between them, we're free 2 post anything 2 fill our shipping heart ;) :wub:

And related 2 any hatreds 2 YSY. aigoo... this action is immature. We Love uri BoYoo but we have 2 be a smart shipper. Don't make anyone see us bad bec we love BoYoo with all our heart. So anything that make them happy, we should also happy 4 that. Shipping is loving, in loving sometimes we face sadness and happiness. But after all that makes our heart bigger day by day. So I hope we all here smart enough not to carry away with this kind of thing. BE SMART SHIPPERS EVERYONE :wub: 

BoYoo are so young that they will got many opportunities 2 meet many actors/actress, then there will be other ship that is made for them with others actors or actress. So we have 2 prepare our heart, mind and soul 4 that and SHIPPING THEM with full force AS LONG AS WE CAN, AS MUCH AS WE WANT. And ONCE AGAIN, SHIPPING IS LOVING :wub:

LOVE U ALL 2 SHIPPERS:heart:

Thank you for your post @4nnlov3pink :kiss_wink: u r really really The Dedender of The Ship :lol::heart::heart:

(Warning: this is a very long post. sorry still can't figure out how to make spoiler.I ll google it after posting this)

Abt YSY I m sure it was just a gesture of friendship. Even my hyper radar didn't feel anything.

Abt hating I have a confession here. Tbh that's the reason I disappeared for most of 3 days straight ago. Does anybody here rmmber abt our sometimes clashes in MDBC main thread with several visitors from neighbouring drama? I love MDBC to an obsession (this is new for me.n maybe for u too chingus). So when ppl came n badmouthing what I love (MDBC) it made me really angry. And I REALLY..REALLY...DISLIKED those visitors. when I disliked someone then I will naturally dislike everything (that I know) about that person too. I didn't know that person personally but that she/he was a supporter of this X drama.And it made me DISLiKED this X drama so much, its not even funny. I disliked it just by principle, that this drama related to that hateful person, without even ever watching the drama itself.So I hated it just by association. My mother in law  loves kdrama.I told her abt clashes with drama X too. when she didn't hv any drama  inreresting enough to interest her, she asked to download MDBC and  drama X for her just to know if its any good. I gave her 2 eps of drama X and almost completed MDBC. Surprised! she said drama X  is really good. She is very picky abt liking drama.I just thought maybe she is older so her taste is different and I managed to stay clear from watching it, not even mentioning it. She keep asking me for latest eps and praising it. And I just smiled. Then last week there is this song by duo band that I always like.Usually I download KPOP MVs then play those using the tv in my bedroom.but for this MV I can't download it bcoz the MV using this drama X scenes.so its a no-no for me.tried to find live version but not available.so I let it go.that's ok.Well, I went to such length to dislike and avoid it. Then 4 days a go. I found this catchy song in youtube.But....there was this drama AGAIN in the MV. tried to forget it.But this song I REALLY LIKE... :bawling: so in the end I gave up.download it and put it in the mix of my collection.and that song started playing together wth other songs repeatedly in my room.can't avoid it, I saw the MV.its beautiful really. After watching it for the nth repeat I found I really like the scenery and cinematography.the characters started to look interesting.curiosity got me in the end.3 days a go I tried Ep 1.well....unexpectedly it IS good.no BoYoo chemistry there but still...good. after first eps I justified myself that despite aesthetical aspects the chemistry can't be delivered. but strangely I can't stop watching it either.Without planning it the characters grew on me.The longer the eps they got better.When tragedy parts arrived I for the first time can say that this particular person's acting is good (why can't I see it at the beginning?bcoz I judge prematurely?dunno). And the male lead is ASTOUNDINGLY GOOD that got me thinking I wish someday KYJ have the chance to star in a drama together with him.I spent two days marathon watched this drama, panda eyed n all. This drama deserve recognition.The problem just that bcoz of bad timing.There is no drama this year that can compete with MDBC (n this drama sit in THAT slot of airing).The biggest  factor is BoYoo chemistry.Bo-Yoo individually were beautiful, well liked,talented.but when they are together onscreen they hv something that make ppl took notice, eyes glued to the screen, and make our heart moved with sincerity.its not just acting.they simply hv that x factor that multiplied when together. so this neighbour drama simply got a bad luck in this case. if it aired at different time long enough (earlier or several months after MDBC) it has big chance to be a hit.for me this drama X is my second fav drama this year n I almost missed it bcoz of prejudice.

For me MDBC not only the best for this year but one of all time fav dramas.I can say that MDBC set a new standard for me regarding drama.

The conclusion of my rumbling: we shouldn't talk about other actor/actress/idol negatively on this ship bcoz what we say can make their fan dislike/hate us.n bcoz we have a label here as BoYoo shipper there is possibility the hate towards us make them hate things related to us (BoYoo included) bcoz hate by association IS INDEED REAL guys. Been There Done That :cold_sweat:

Let's think positively, don't judge hastily, friendship is necessary, and this ship IS STRONG....:blush: Let's spread the love.... :heart::heart:

• Like 16

12 hours ago, boyoopuppies said:

Guys here is the link, vote for #MoonlightDrawnByClouds https://t.co/ntkWVGKooB https://t.co/JU9Cf1M46q #ParkBoGum #KimYooJung #BoYoo

Thanks dear.. I have voted yeay!! In terms of ratings uri drama is better than the one leading..pls pls..  Make our fav drama the top! 

• Like 11

@mamun @Edith Fabian  100% AGREE WITH YOUR THOUGHTS chingu..I  might say being a BoYoo shipper, one requirement before joining this cruise..one must have STRONG FAITH & BRAVE HEART....we all know that this journey will be a long one..one might give up & one will keep on sailing no matter what..this journey is so scary coz we don't have any idea what will happen..but why worry for the future right?no person have the ability to do that..only the simpsons I guess hehehe and with that I still have high hope that 2027 prediction on our couple will also happen....we only live once so being on this thread it is our choice to be delulu with this couple..LET US TAKE THIS JOURNEY IN A COOL AND POSITIVE WAYS..just like them..but can't promise I wouldn't rant on some occasions..kekeke

FAITH COMES WITH RESPECT..BOYOO COUPLE IS ANOTHER DEFINITION OF FAITH

While I was catching up with this thread..would like to express my gratitude for all my co BoYoo shippers for being cool and positive on this thread all the time..:blush:

"BOYOO IS ALL ABOUT BELIEVING, WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT WILL HAPPEN BUT WE KNOW IT WILL"

• Like 20

38 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Thanks dear.. I have voted yeay!! In terms of ratings uri drama is better than the one leading..pls pls..  Make our fav drama the top! 

I try to vote 3 times already. i think it is ok. please please everybody vote uri drama.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, happysloth said:

Btw, I was just browsing for BoYoo news and came across old Cebu photos with an excerpt of Han Soo Yeon’s (the queen) statements in Happy Together. She said that on one evening a group consisting of her, princess Meong Yeon, JY, BG and YJ (wonder why DY wasn't with them) hung out in one of the hotel rooms until dawn, singing karaoke and playing games.

The queen (I guess I’ll forever call this actress ‘the queen’ lol) said that YJ and BG were the only ones who did not drink alcohol at that time (but supposedly drank quite a lot of fizzy drinks in one of the games created by BG) and that they all had an honest conversation in that room.

It’s not clear if the karaoke and game session followed the pool basketball game. Or if that was on the same night when the young cast took group photos in a room (with BG-YJ wearing pink).

My imagination is (still) running wild, trying to guess what kind of honest talks occurred between the sober BG and YJ. Can you imagine the amount and depth of laser-cutting honey-dripping gazes the two shot at each other's direction on that very night? Curiouser and curiouser!

LOL!!OMO!!You just activate my wild imagination with your post chinguya hahaha ehhhh okay delulu mode again..maybe that's the reason why all of the people is acting strange with their answers towards the sibling relationship...since this two confessed it to them that night?wahhh!!!!!okay need to calm down my heart hehehe

• Like 16

17 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Thanks chingu!!My goodness so excited and nervous for tomorrow!!!!!!!!GAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!Should we have a twitter party tomorrow guys?Lets trend our BoYoo couple!!

#BoYooinAAA2016

• Like 14

14 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

To all my dear fellow shippers 

We may be living in different parts of the world, but our shipping hearts are one. May all of us wish and pray for couple (Return of Superman 2027) upon the Super Moon tonight.

The moon deems special meaning to us, as well as our BoYoo couple. It was the moon that brought them together, and it was also the same moon which brought us shippers together too.

May the Super Moon shine on our couple and if they are still not in a relationship yet, make them realize how much they are meant to be together.

Lastly, to world peace and best of health to everyone here on the thread.

Saranghie!! :heart:

HhNP8Y5.jpg

Ameen! Love you guys to the moon and Bogum! haha 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, joyoflife77 said:

This is hilarious... 

There's something about boyoo that makes us create gifs, sign up for fanmeets first time ever, troll social media, smile silly smiles when no one is looking (n even when people are looking), switch channels 10min after watching any other drama bec somehow the chemistry is so not there , stare at the moon... must be magic.

Credit: owner

This really feels like something Bogum would say after he watch the 2D1N ep! Whoever edited this is genius! haha

Thanks chingu!

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Thanks chingu!!My goodness so excited and nervous for tomorrow!!!!!!!!GAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!Should we have a twitter party tomorrow guys?Lets trend our BoYoo couple!!

#BoYooinAAA2016

@Kissy13 Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh chingu!!! I'm with you, here we go again!!!...........The HYPE is ON!!!...............Let's party and camp here tomorrow all day long and all night through!!!............. :joy::lol:

#BoYooinAAA2016 :heart:

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, louise31 said:

@Kissy13 Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh chingu!!! I'm with you, here we go again!!!...........The HYPE is ON!!!...............Let's party and camp here tomorrow all day long and all night through!!!............. :joy::lol:

#BoYooinAAA2016 :heart:

Should we do this now chinguya??hehehehe LETS GO!!Oneulbuteo..starting today..TWITTER PARTY!!:blush: #BoYooinAAA2016

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, joyoflife77 said:

This is hilarious... 

There's something about boyoo that makes us create gifs, sign up for fanmeets first time ever, troll social media, smile silly smiles when no one is looking (n even when people are looking), switch channels 10min after watching any other drama bec somehow the chemistry is so not there , stare at the moon... must be magic.

Credit: owner

Teabak!!Love it so much hahaha...

Definitely it is BOYOO MAGIC:blush:

#BoYooinAAA2016

• Like 9

Too bad I work that day, so I'll be relying on everyone's posts/gifs and will be catching up on a few pages the next day :tears:....but I can't wait for the awards to come, we get to see them (hopefully together hand-in-hand, or at least next to each other).....how exciting!!!!!

#BoYooinAAA2016

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, thearmyofskank said:

This really feels like something Bogum would say after he watch the 2D1N ep! Whoever edited this is genius! haha

Thanks chingu!

My dear..kindly edit your post..if you want to quote post,kindly delete the pictures,gif or videos..just highlight and then delete..:blush:we must keep this ship to continue it's journey up to 10-15 years..it's the soompi rules..:blush:

• Like 12