Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Some more reasons for us to root for our boyoo  (...as if we needed any more reasons to do so :) ). These two are such beautiful n good people inside n out.

2 hours ago, gabaneme2006 said:

While I was browsing on facebook, I came across this article from Psychology Today.. It's about how to decipher, decode, or just simply know if a guy really likes a girl. Here's the link below:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201603/why-is-it-so-hard-tell-if-someone-likes-you?utm_source=FacebookPost&utm_medium=FBPost&utm_campaign=FBPost

Just noticed that the aforementioned signs are being exhibited publicly by our lovestruck man of the hour (you know who)..read on chingus. I do not know if he already levelled up in their private world where the emotional investment could have already become a lot deeper and more realistic.

@gabaneme 2006

Thanks for the link (it's a really interesting read ). BG has all the symptoms ... to me, it looks  like he has fallen in deep, hook line and sinker. What about YG?   

What are your expert opinions?

Credit; owners of IG accts

• Like 19

1 hour ago, sasasawawawa said:

No no the guy is not in the group on stage, but the one standing in front of the monitors, in last second of the video, he is facing us  

yes, i watch that video, the last second facing us is BoGum's manager.  and one person cover mouth like in school class, he is .......

OMG

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

@Sheila Marie Green: yeah totally agree with you, her body is no joke. Not a body men would die for but women like us as well.

I think she passed her puberty already but her body will grow up more mature than she is now.

Last time, I saw a compare between 2 pictures of Yoojung:  "Yoojung in MDBC's press conference" and " Yoojung in interview after MDBC", it's totally different, she's more mature after MDBC....especially with her eyes.

MDBC indeed brought her life experiences and love experiences as well.

Thank God!!! I'm not the only one who has this thoughts!!! Nice to hear it from you Tien Le......:blush:....Yeah!!! Your right!! she just reached her puberty and starting to blossom into adult hood ....one year more and she's really a woman and I want to see her in a adult film which there is an action/fights scene and her outfit is made of a leather that will see her physically fit sexy body.....Just delulu thing of mine guys!! and as we see in her 2ND1 video.....she has strength that can divide an apple  in half using her hands.....what a girl!! so seeing her in the future with action movies...i will truly say she's magnificent .....a  one tough sexy woman with a bouncing long  wavy hair  in her times :blush:....like My Angelina Jolie style.....71f9ffb6fab51f123ae8edf9c464f3af.jpg

• Like 18

1 hour ago, sasasawawawa said:

No no the guy is not in the group on stage, but the one standing in front of the monitors, in last second of the video, he is facing us 

I can't see the video.

Please share it here?

Edit:

wait what? the person who is facing the camera is clearly BG's manager

what he's doing there, and suspiciously, why he must cover his head with hoodie?

and who is the person who cover his mouth?

BG is the one who cover his mouth? or am I just hallucinating?

The body and the hair is like PBG's

• Like 19

29 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Your absolutely,totally,abruptly titillating so very right my dear Kissy 13  .......she's a person that you cannot describe in one sentence only:)....But there is something I want to share here but ....a little kinky.....i should say it to pink ....in her private box but I'd rather share it here...but please don't get me wrong and it's just my observation and kissy  darling ....were now talking about Kim how is this doll is so drop dead gorgeous and this is also my observation ....her physical asset is something like a body of a Lady not a teen ager and look at her asset....GOSH!! she has this....that I don't have ha ha ha:flushed:....I've been trying to share it here before ....until I saw her running in a towel game .....I just said WOW!!! Nice bouncing thing...I thought she might wearing some pads to make it fuller and round but gosh!!! What a nice breast she has for a 17 years old girl.I know I sound pervert but I'm just jealous that's all....As a 5 and 8 inches  height of mine .....I don't have that assets :sweatingbullets:...Please don't quote me ....if you want something to say which make me embarrassed just PM me in private:grimace:...Peace be wtih you girls!!!!:heart:

@Sheila Marie Green definitely agree with you chingu...actually you do not sound like a pervert but a woman who greatly appreciates the beauty of another...I mean who else could'ved known a woman's body that well but us, right?... I too, am so astonished at this young lady's physical attributes from her perfect angelic goddess' face all the way to her voluptuous, curvaceous body (not any other typical korean/asian woman's body type, envied by many that some may resort to go under the knife to achieve such assets) to top it of with a great personality... everything about her is so natural and effortless...:blush::heart:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Tien Le said:

As I know, she was on the 7th floor of this hotel and fortunately, her room was facing the pool (Gosh)....

and this is one more new thing " seat together at pool's stair" beside hug and toss her to the water....LOL :w00t:

Wait a minute.

Hug? HUG? He'd hugged her at the pool in Cebu?:w00t: :w00t: (why is this emoticon too small?!)

Yes, that photo kinda indicated a man and a woman sitting thisclose at the poolside. So, sitting together at the poolside, check.

I also read in earlier posts that BG allegedly tossed YJ into the water (and Ramanajeju took revenge on YJ's behalf). Tossed her into the water, check.

But but but but but I completely missed the part about him giving her a hug at the pool... [screaming, squealing, clapping hard, fist-punching the air]

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, louise31 said:

@Sheila Marie Green definitely agree with you chingu...actually you do not sound like a pervert but a woman who greatly appreciates the beauty of another...I mean who else could'ved known a woman's body that well but us, right?... I too, am so astonished at this young lady's physical attributes from her perfect angelic goddess' face all the way to her voluptuous, curvaceous body (not any other typical korean/asian woman's body type, envied by many that some may resort to go under the knife to achieve such assets) to top it of with a great personality... everything about her is so natural and effortless...:blush::heart:

OH GEESH!!! Thank you to you too louise31  .....she's really sexy and demure :blush:.... Just look at this picture .... She's natural born beauty and sexy.....what do you think girls?!!? and yes my darling louise.....I do envy her:Pkim-yoo-jung_1404937284_af_org.jpg

• Like 19

Just realized, that among other celebrities who will attend tonight AAA are: Jin Goo :w00t::w00t: I wonder how handsome and manly he become now. Also Kim Ji Won :D (before baby Yoo Jung, KJW was in the talks to act as Hong Sam Nom). And ..... Ryu Jun Yeol...:glasses:

BoYoo couple  :heart:   

Ooops, I thought Yeo Jin Goo :bawling:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, mamun said:

I'm just gonna keep my hope very low today since high chances are Bogum will sit with his R88 co-stars (ryu jun yeol) and might pull his Cebu trick again (sticking to his male friends in public).

'..................................................................................................................................'

[don't worry that's just the sound of my heart deflating itself] 

Excuse me while I sob in the corner.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, happysloth said:

'..................................................................................................................................'

[don't worry that's just the sound of my heart deflating itself] 

Excuse me while I sob in the corner.

Don't be sad chingu. That's just me preventing myself from being heartbroken :tears:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

@SihaeSL Exactly! Why is it okay for CTH but not for BG? Unfair!

@Sheila Marie Green and @Tiên Lê would you mind sharing that pix if you both have it? Or we'll be blocked if you did?

OH sorry Edith Fabian...... I just saw it in one of the IG and i'm looking for it but no luck!! I'll try to find it and share it here....It's not that bad to post it here...and it's been shared by the owner before....I just didn't save it but I do saw it .....Just give me time and I'll searched for it!!! I think Tien Le will help us....,..she might know where to see the photos...:flushed: ...I might see it in my history ....it will take sometime though....tumblr_n90j0d2Emd1rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

• Like 24

@mamun i wanted to keep my expectations low today too because of Cebu! (i still remember the roller coaster of emotions we felt from the fansign to wrap up to cebu until the very last moment we finally got to see them together at the airport) but i cant help myself:cry:but hope that they could be together during AAA. and hope that they'll get best couple :rolleyes: since they both wanted it ( we still have kbs award at least ) a couple more hours to go! *crosses fingers for boyoo moments and boyoo shipping camera man* :phew:

• Like 16

@nalili :joy: I think we don't need coffee or energy drink to stay awake and to keep up on this thread..BoYoo vitamins is MORE THAN ENOUGH..hehehe

@Sheila Marie Green hahaha I think we have the same sentiments with that my friend..coz mine is smaller than chocolate hills..:joy:but luckily I have the same asset like J'Lo..but this girl Yoo Jungie..SHE'S JUST PERFECT!!:blush:

@louise31 Naturally born a Goddess indeed chingu..:blush:And I'm so happy for Yoo Jungie..my gosh Bo Gum hehehe go for it..you already have our blessings..of course at the right time and at the right place hehehe omo!!naughty thoughts..:blush:

@Tien Le I think Bo Gum love turns her into a lady..but not yet as a woman..hehehe sorry guys..pervert mind strikes me again..peace ya'll

• Like 19

16 hours ago, mamun said:

I'm just gonna keep my hope very low today since high chances are Bogum will sit with his R88 co-stars (ryu jun yeol) and might pull his Cebu trick again (sticking to his male friends in public).

Ouch...you just hit me so hard my dear..:dissapointed_relieved:but anyways a smaller glimpse of BoYoo moments will make my shipper heart enough to be happy..since theirs so many spectators on this event..much better to keep it low:blush: 

One thing to keep my shipper heart calm if we indeed didn't get to have BoYoo moments..THEY KNOW EACH OTHER PERSONAL NUMBERS..they are still communicating..:glasses:

• Like 15

Hi everyone,,sorry for not sharing my thoughts in this thread and it turns my self like a ghost member,but actually i am here every minute just to check and enjoy reading,as what i've said i'm just like a ghost but now i'm not,about the video of that guy wearing a black jacket w/a red collar,he looks familiar and also why is he wearing a black mask or whatever it is to cover half of his face?as what i have notice some of those famous celebrity use that kind of thing  so that the people would not recognize them..

So my dillusional mind is,,,,,,,i think its him(pbg)hehehehehhehehe,,,i hope soooo.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@nalili :joy: I think we don't need coffee or energy drink to stay awake and to keep up on this thread..BoYoo vitamins is MORE THAN ENOUGH..hehehe

@Sheila Marie Green hahaha I think we have the same sentiments with that my friend..coz mine is smaller than chocolate hills..:joy:but luckily I have the same asset like J'Lo..but this girl Yoo Jungie..SHE'S JUST PERFECT!!:blush:

@louise31 Naturally born a Goddess indeed chingu..:blush:And I'm so happy for Yoo Jungie..my gosh Bo Gum hehehe go for it..you already have our blessings..of course at the right time and at the right place hehehe omo!!naughty thoughts..:blush:

@Tien Le I think Bo Gum love turns her into a lady..but not yet as a woman..hehehe sorry guys..pervert mind strikes me again..peace ya'll

Gee Kissy13.....I do really laugh aloud that chocolate hills of yours ha ha ha ...you do make me happy!! You know what!?! I started as LURKER here and now I've been posting so many in this day only ....and sorry for that girls!!! I can't stop replying for your wonderful message here... so I tried to say something from the bottom of my heart.....Thank You ALL!!!! And may this thread be more flourished  and wide and more new comers like me !!!!:blush:2016-Korean-Actress-Kim-Yoo-Jung4.jpg

• Like 16