Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

As my observation on his Tweeter, "this girl" really has a special position in his whole time-line from now  on since not so many girls appeared on his personal page.

Amen to that! May the whole universe conspire to make these two adorable people a lovely couple!

• Like 22

16 hours ago, kiranzz said:

They were interviewed together before in Style Icon Asia Awards 2016. They didn't know each other back then but tomorrow we'll see them on the awards after they had been "King and Queen" :heart:

Really?I think it was edited by BoYoo shippers...but finger cross for them to win BEST COUPLE AWARD!!

WAHHH SO EXCITED ALREADY!!I SHOULD PREPARE FIREWORKS AND WINE TOMORROW IF THEY INDEED WIN ON THIS CATEGORY..:love:

LETS ALL DO VODOO DANCE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN..:love:

• Like 21

6 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

@in00022 hoping for the best on their studies as well..

@Sheila Marie Green so proud of Yoo Jungie!!Ehhh that shoelace boy is teabak also..:thumbsup:

So this is me trying to call boyoo supporters on twitter to start the party for our couple..still nobody heeds my calling..lol:joy:

let's do it!I'm in!:lol:

6 hours ago, roc8513 said:

How I can watch award same time with everybody? I live in LA. I am excited to watch our 2 puppies.

download the app on your phone chingu, it would be difficult 'cause of the time difference(12hours difference  i guess am i right?) you'll have to get up early to watch it or if you can't you can watch the replay which I think is better because it will have subs by then.;):P:D

• Like 16

3 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

by the way, what time tomorrow AAA?

Hope in the night so i can streaming. Haishhh, why it has to be in works day not in the weekend..:tears:

Speaking bout Bogumy schooling days, i feel bad for him. I bet he doesn't have any friends there, coz his schoolmates are busy taking pictures of him. Even he have to cover his face with hat n masker. Poor him can't goes to school normally..:(

So true chingu... I kinda feel sad about this too... bogum attending a class, with no friends, not even acquaintance, and all of his classmates are busy taking his pictures left and right... i can imagine how he feels about that... :anguished:

oh well, the price of fame...

good thing he has his yoojungie to keep him accepting of these situations... i can imagine their messages to each other.... yihhhheeee!!!

Delulu!

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 24

13 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

.is this really an impossible thing to do in Korea?not that I'm trying to degrade their system on showbiz..but business wise the higher the demand the higher the value

Maybe over exposure is not one of their strategies when it comes to bankability.. We have no choice then but to wait :-[

• Like 11

2 hours ago, kiranzz said:

They were interviewed together before in Style Icon Asia Awards 2016. They didn't know each other back then but tomorrow we'll see them on the awards after they had been "King and Queen" :heart:

nope this is an edit, they weren't interviewed together but it's indeed fate cause he was just right behind her :)

• Like 20