Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 hours ago, nalili said:

I smile like an idiot everytime I see Bo Gum or Yoo Jung picture. What is happening to me? I think I'm getting serious fall to deep with this two cuties now. anyway, the AAA is at 3am in where I live. Should I go to sleep now or stay up until then? Being jobless is good cuz I have so much free time but super broke. :sweatingbullets:

hahaha better sleep now chingu but make sure to wake up 2 hours before AAA to keep up on this thread and feel the hype of excitement to see this two adorable cuties...:blush:

• Like 18

16 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

OUR ULTIMATE HOPE FOR BOYOO FUTURE

IF THIS REALLY GONNA HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE,

I'LL FOR SURE FLY TO KOREA TO ATTEND THEIR WEDDING!!

(although maybe at the outside of the church/place LOL)

HAPPY DELULU EVERYONE!!

Don't worry chingu..I'll be coming with you..:blush:And for sure lot of BoYoo shippers around the world will be there too hehehe

• Like 14

38 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

And one more thing... some are asking here .about the pictures of Park and Kim while they were in CEBU....and they were spotted being together in the pool ....well Yes! I saw it too but it's very far when they took it and i think the one who got the shot are staying in the same Resort/Hotel with the cast and the way or angle  that they captured the scene is their room is in the upper level facing the pool so she has this some pictures that she kept and only two that she shares in her IG ....the one I saw is Park is sitting in a pool stair with Kim sitting beside him and the other one who is near to them is DY....:blush:

As I know, she was on the 7th floor of this hotel and fortunately, her room was facing the pool (Gosh)....

and this is one more new thing " seat together at pool's stair" beside hug and toss her to the water....LOL :w00t:

• Like 17

Dear all, I've read all your messages so far and would love to thanks all your sharing! I can't keep silent any more as would like to ask if you think the man who turn back in this video looks familiar? The video is about the volunteer event last night..

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:be521e54ffd1240d2bcefd9cc56aeb1f

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

And one more thing... some are asking here .about the pictures of Park and Kim while they were in CEBU....and they were spotted being together in the pool ....well Yes! I saw it too but it's very far when they took it and i think the one who got the shot are staying in the same Resort/Hotel with the cast and the way or angle  that they captured the scene is their room is in the upper level facing the pool so she has this some pictures that she kept and only two that she shares in her IG ....the one I saw is Park is sitting in a pool stair with Kim sitting beside him and the other one who is near to them is DY....:blush:

As I know, she was on the 7th floor of this hotel and fortunately, her room was facing the pool (Gosh)....

and this is one more new thing " seat together at pool's stair" beside hug and toss her to the water....LOL :w00t:

• :heart:..Hello Tian Le.. You just made me laugh so hard and my mom just scold me that i look like a man while laughing.....It's seems you make this scene like you just toss a cute doll in the pool like a kid.....:grin:....But laughing aside....It's seems they look intimately together in the pool as if even it was just a photo...they look like a couple .....What do you think?:blush:
    ..but laughing aside...it's seems very intimate how they both seated together right?!! and even it is far ....you can still see what's happening even it's only a photo:wub:...
  • Like 18

9 minutes ago, SihaeSL said:

Kim YooJung and Cha Tae Hyun photoshoot for magazine M

I wonder why BoYoo don't do a photoshoot together like this but CTH does since him and BoGum is in the same agency. Hhmn maybe bcuz he is the boss. ^_^

Yoo Jung-ie is sooo charming and Cha Tae Hyun is ageless...:grin:

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, sasasawawawa said:

Dear all, I've read all your messages so far and would love to thanks all your sharing! I can't keep silent any more as would like to ask if you think the man who turn back in this video looks familiar? The video is about the volunteer event last night..

14 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

@sasasawawawa did you mean the one nodding his head? ...I think I'm having a dululu moment but he looks a little like BG's manager? or Is it just me? :vicx:

He's probably one of the staff/crew, but I could be wrong....it would've been nice if it was 'him'...lol....I'll be in delulu world with y'all and say it could be 'him'...lol...

• Like 11

8 hours ago, gabaneme2006 said:

While I was browsing on facebook, I came across this article from Psychology Today.. It's about how to decipher, decode, or just simply know if a guy really likes a girl. Here's the link below:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201603/why-is-it-so-hard-tell-if-someone-likes-you?utm_source=FacebookPost&utm_medium=FBPost&utm_campaign=FBPost

Just noticed that the aforementioned signs are being exhibited publicly by our lovestruck man of the hour (you know who)..read on chingus. I do not know if he already levelled up in their private world where the emotional investment could have already become a lot deeper and more realistic.

Got a bit excited that's why I decided to share. This is my very first venture into decoding human behavior with our OTP as my prime sample.

Just read the article, Dr.! You're right! He's displaying all the four signs very clearly..that's why I love all the bts' I can find..they show what we really want to see without trying so hard..thanks for the article!

• Like 18

8 hours ago, sasasawawawa said:

Which one? The guy in a jacket with red?his hair looks familiar, or am I just beginning to imagine/hallucinate things now?

• Like 11

16 hours ago, gabaneme2006 said:

While I was browsing on facebook, I came across this article from Psychology Today.. It's about how to decipher, decode, or just simply know if a guy really likes a girl. Here's the link below:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201603/why-is-it-so-hard-tell-if-someone-likes-you?utm_source=FacebookPost&utm_medium=FBPost&utm_campaign=FBPost

Just noticed that the aforementioned signs are being exhibited publicly by our lovestruck man of the hour (you know who)..read on chingus. I do not know if he already levelled up in their private world where the emotional investment could have already become a lot deeper and more realistic.

Got a bit excited that's why I decided to share. This is my very first venture into decoding human behavior with our OTP as my prime sample.

You got them on point chingu!!Very accurate hehehe I squeals when I read it..:blush:

@louise31 ehhh so happy with your gif..the excitement is increasing!! #BoYooinAAA2016

@Tien Le Bo Gum hand's where it should've be

• Like 14