Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

37 minutes ago, saegukyoin said:

Annyeong shippers chingudeul! I changed my profile name with a little adjustment to spelling

Saegukyoin-->sageukyoin 

After I did that I try to go to the forum page but the page appeared like I didn't log in. I kept trying and they keep giving me notification that I need to use "naked minify utility" on my PC. Any advice? It used to work on my pc....

I'm typing this on my phone. 

It just happen to me. I set up my profile and update than you must log out and log in again.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, happypuppy said:

i am reposting this pic from the early page of this thread because I found it hilarious and I am not sure whether everyone in the ship already see this.

This is the post from @fangirlsgocrazy

The sandals they used in the shooting scene if they are off from exhausting palace shoes. Someone said "even their sandals got chemistry" LOL :grin::heart:

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h381/itsonlyforfunx321/unspecified.jpg

Actually I like this picture so so much because this picture could prove that they're close to each other everywhere.....:blush:

Thank you so much for the one who took this picture....

• Like 23

@be99lle it's going to be at 3 am for me I think lol I'm in chicago, good thing I don't have plans or work tomorrow haha. my husband gets off work at 7am and I'm suppose to pick him up, but I already warned him that I might be late because BoYoo is happening late at night :D I'm so excited!! 

@happypuppy thank you for reposting that picture! I was looking for it actually. I love that their slippers have chemistry too!

• Like 18

40 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

I had the same problem too, a while back..I almost panicked! I had to reset my tab..I think it's chrome browser that went wrong? Because when I tried downloading it, no access..now I'm making use of my Tab's home browser.. Kinda slow but it's better than nothing..at least for now. 

Thank you @edith Fabian 

• Like 7

I smile like an idiot everytime I see Bo Gum or Yoo Jung picture. What is happening to me? I think I'm getting serious fall to deep with this two cuties now. anyway, the AAA is at 3am in where I live. Should I go to sleep now or stay up until then? Being jobless is good cuz I have so much free time but super broke. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 21

So I wasn't the only one having trouble logging in....I thought they were having some kind of maintenance or something..lol..good thing it came up.

@princesssarang21 I wish I didn't schedule myself to work too so I can enjoy with everyone :(, but I'm thankful it's early enough for me to be here...this is one of those days I'm thankful we're a few hours behind ....lol...

• Like 10

On 11/15/2016 at 10:37 AM, torquoiselily said:

This is new apparently. 

Kim Yoo Jung along with many idols and a few actors/actresses filmed a public service music video last night. 

Yoojungie with fuschia colored coat can be easily seen, lol! Love the IG users caption though! Hahaha! She pulled it off sporting a bun type of updo! Very pretty and soooo like YJ with her charming self! 

Edit: 

Added this better quality pic via IG. She's sooo pretty! 

Credit as tagged. 

Omo!!Our girl is really dashing with whatever she wears!!:love:I wonder what would Bo Gum reactions after seeing this and 2d1n videos..she's just so lovely even to the girls point of view!!My gosh Bo Gum ah keep her for good..cheabal..:blush:

19 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Just thought I should reply to your post with this before I go to bed...Hahaha :P

Cr: Uploader

It's destiny Indeed..:blush:Love your recent post also chingu..we can wait for your next translation..don't worry..:blush:

• Like 17

17 hours ago, pralee said:

BEST Kiss (heart fluttering), BEST chemistry on & off screen!!!

Omma!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:Okay whenever I see this picture I've got adrenaline rush..I should get myself an oxygen tank with this picture!!Grrrrr hahahaha sorry this is being crazy with BoYoo kisses, BoYoo stares, BoYoo skinships..I should create BoYoo Law of Consumption for me to keep my heart skip a beat..

16 hours ago, be99lle said:

Saw this on IG....sorry if it has been posted already....sooo cute

credit to the owner

I just realized that I don't work till the evening so I can actually be here with everyone during AAA show, just saw someone's post that it was going to be at 1am where I'm at.....waaaaa, so excited...better set my alarm on...lol....I'm so ready!!!!! Praying for a lot of camera time for uri couple!!!!!!!!!

Ohh BoYoo shippers is so ready to camp here for AAA!!Fighting BoYoo shippers!!:love::heart:BoYoo is real indeed

• Like 20