Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

with that honest convo game in Cebu, there'll be the possibility who will still on the game until the last, of course the two without alcohol will sober the entire time. u know what I mean ;) but yeah usually the honest convo game will open so many story that's why the game has name 'honest game talk'. After all I don't know if I've the same mind with others here but SOMETHING in Cebu gives A CLEAR SITUATION between uri BoYoo. Just my take actually and of course my shipping heart talk on it:wink:

I hate to admit that I'm still very curious about what really happened in Cebu, particularly the two's interaction at the pool which witness/es claimed to be strong indications of their special relationship. I guess only time will tell.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

My dear..kindly edit your post..if you want to quote post,kindly delete the pictures,gif or videos..just highlight and then delete..:blush:we must keep this ship to continue it's journey up to 10-15 years..it's the soompi rules..:blush:

I can do that? Thank you for telling me this. I thought it would be rude to cut what other posts. Since sometimes the posts were lengthy and I feel kinda reluctant to cut the posts.

Thank you for telling me~ Will keep it in mind next time.:grin:

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, happysloth said:

I hate to admit that I'm still very curious about what really happened in Cebu, particularly the two's interaction at the pool which witness/es claimed to be strong indications of their special relationship. I guess only time will tell.

@happysloth I'm with you chingu...up till now, it still lingers in my mind every now and then...:tears:

@Kissy13 aaawwww mah friend!!!... As much as I wanted to join you there its been ages that I last signed in my twitter account and already forgot my password...hehe... Anyway, let's just party here together with our fellow shippers chingu!!! We have loads of good stuff here... Cheers chingu!!!...:blush:

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Remember YJ said in one of the interviews that she looked forward to attending award nights (tho she was referring to KBS year-end's). "Pretty dress and tuxedo," she said :blush:

All those arguments you put forward, I heartily agreed. Business-wise, I don't see how allowing their current brightest blue-chip talents to walk the red carpet together will impact Sidus and Blossom negatively. But then again, I'm no businessperson, perhaps they have their own calculations. I wonder if all the speculations about BG-YJ's relationship never occurred, and that bloody KCSC sanction never happened, would things unfold differently during the wrapup party and Cebu? I'm regressing here :( 

Anyway, here's hoping to see BG and YJ together on the red carpet and throughout the awarding night. 

One more thing: I WANT TO SEE BG-YJ TOGETHER IN A CF AND IN A PHOTO SPREAD!

Come one, magazine editors! I can you vying to win a photo spread with the current 'IT' young actor and actress, it won't be difficult to find a top brand who would want to buy the photo op slot! Now, Sidus HQ, Blossoms, what say you? 

Exactly, I don't suppose any negative impact will impose out of that. If anything, they would both benefit from it, agency wise. Well, KCSC have some kind of point, but we all agree, story, directional and acting wise, it all make sense, it's a much needed scene to separate her real self from the norm and her somewhat new identity. Oh well, that's past and I love that scene, I don't care anymore hahaha! I still believe that's not a bad rep or anything so if I were Blossom, I wouldn't worry much about it. Lol. 

Omg! You totally read my mind. I mean, this individual interviews are good enough to feed my boyoo feels but hey, one can dream right!? I want them together too in a mag or any photo spread doing a  joint interviews. Heck, eunuch jang made a commercial with PBG, why can't we wish for them to be together in a commercial as well! Hahaha! Again, a shipper can dream right!? Lol. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

@in00022 hoping for the best on their studies as well..

@Sheila Marie Green so proud of Yoo Jungie!!Ehhh that shoelace boy is teabak also..:thumbsup:

So this is me trying to call boyoo supporters on twitter to start the party for our couple..still nobody heeds my calling..lol:joy:

Sorry darlin @Kissy13 ...the problem is that I don't hv a twitter acc :cry: should I hv one? nobody in this house using it. need to learn it first. In my younger days twitter was unheard of. Well...not that I am THAT ancient, u know :P

I m sure when @louise31 see ur post she ll answer ur call. the others too. because u r lovable :wink: :heart:

• Like 12

16 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

I can do that? Thank you for telling me this. I thought it would be rude to cut what other posts. Since sometimes the posts were lengthy and I feel kinda reluctant to cut the posts.

Thank you for telling me~ Will keep it in mind next time.:grin:

hehehe of course...I'm doing the same thing also when I'm a newbie on this forum..:blush:

@louise31 hahaha it's been years also since I last used my twitter..then I activated it again for our BoYoo couple and to support my vitamin D as well..luckily I still remember my twitter password..:blush:but lets continue to tag them on this forum as well

#BoYooinAAA2016

16 hours ago, mamun said:

Now they have a new nickname, Pole Couple :lol::lol:

it would've been nice if Yoo Jungie clings on Bo Gumie just like that..wahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!omo omo omo..byuntae mode strike again hahaha

• Like 16