Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

8 hours ago, louise31 said:
9 hours ago, happysloth said:

I hate to admit that I'm still very curious about what really happened in Cebu, particularly the two's interaction at the pool which witness/es claimed to be strong indications of their special relationship. I guess only time will tell.

@happysloth I'm with you chingu...up till now, it still lingers in my mind every now and then...:tears:

@Kissy13 aaawwww mah friend!!!... As much as I wanted to join you there its been ages that I last signed in my twitter account and already forgot my password...hehe... Anyway, let's just party here together with our fellow shippers chingu!!! We have loads of good stuff here... Cheers chingu!!!.p

@happysloth I never got to see THAT reaction at the pool..where and when did that happen? Can you please enlighten me about that?PLS!

• Like 12

There will be no yj and bg shoots- his agnecy actually shut down all offers for cfs and the like for hyeri and him after r88. I believe it is an agency policy. Same for his agnecy mate song joong ki and song hye kyo with DOTS. 

I mentioned this in here before but after dramas and such for interviews there usually are no joint interviews. Very rare will you get it.

Probbably the same for hers as well. 

Most likely to ensure their viability for future roles and partners. It is a very smart move.

• Like 17

9 hours ago, happysloth said:

particularly the two's interaction at the pool which witness/es claimed to be strong indications of their special relationship. I guess only time will tell.

This is double post hehehe

I have never seen THAT reaction at the pool! Where and when did that happen? Please enlighten me about this, if you may..thanks!

• Like 8

8 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

I want them together too in a mag or any photo spread doing a  joint interviews. Heck, eunuch jang made a commercial with PBG, why can't we wish for them to be together in a commercial as well! Hahaha! Again, a shipper can dream right!? Lol. 

Been wishing about this since they had a photoshoot for Marie Claire..but they had separate sessions and none together even in a peek,haayssss!

I would more likely wish for a photo magazine, as in the entire issue will only be BoYoo in different get ups and poses, together and solo's..that would be very nice, right?

• Like 15

16 hours ago, hanalove9 said:

Sorry darlin @Kissy13 ...the problem is that I don't hv a twitter acc :cry: should I hv one? nobody in this house using it. need to learn it first. In my younger days twitter was unheard of. Well...not that I am THAT ancient, u know :P

I m sure when @louise31 see ur post she ll answer ur call. the others too. because u r lovable :wink: :heart:

hehehe it's okay chinguya...some responded already in twitter..hope more will participate tomorrow:blush: #BoYooinAAA2016

• Like 11

16 hours ago, bellaangel012 said:

There will be no yj and bg shoots- his agnecy actually shut down all offers for cfs and the like for hyeri and him after r88. I believe it is an agency policy. Same for his agnecy mate song joong ki and song hye kyo with DOTS. 

I mentioned this in here before but after dramas and such for interviews there usually are no joint interviews. Very rare will you get it.

Most likely to ensure their viability for future roles and partners. It is a very smart move.

Now I hate blossom..:expressionless: :scream:hehehe but if it's for the best for Yoo Jung and Bo Gum..then I'm fine with this..but certainly hate this idea as well hehehe..omo what is wrong with me?

Thank goodness BoYoo shipper CEO CTH is still there..:blush:

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

Ahh...too bad.... I used to wish there will be another project for both of them... Since i miss this couple very much lol.... Like what Pbg did with kim go eun (his costar for coin locked girl) for G9 cf. But....Like you said... Maybe it's to ensure for their viability for future roles and partners :D  so... I'm ok... At least there's still awards show that i will look forward to... Kkkkkkkkk

Btw... Yeasss.... 1 day more to AAA. Ah... But i dont want to put my hope high....little boyoo couple moment is enough (but many boyoo moments will be great of course)

• Like 16

16 hours ago, in00022 said:

Hahahah .... they made video about how's the virtual baby looks like from some artist couple ..including our BoYoo couple .... and their virtual baby sooo cute .... :grimace:

Look .... their virtual baby looks so cute :)

:love:just like her/his parents..so cute and adorable also!!:love:

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

This is double post hehehe

I have never seen THAT reaction at the pool! Where and when did that happen? Please enlighten me about this, if you may..thanks!

My dear, I am as clueless and blind as you on this one.

I read that there's a fanvid of them (and other castmates) interacting at the pool. Never seen it tho. Earlier, there's quite a lengthy discussion here about it. Many agreed to not pursue nor share the fanvid, or the alleged frame cuts of it, on this thread on concerns that doing so may only  bring more harm than good to our couple and to us shippers. You could find the discussion way back around the time they returned from Cebu. However, no one can guarantee that the said fanvid will never surface.

• Like 13

16 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

Been wishing about this since they had a photoshoot for Marie Claire..but they had separate sessions and none together even in a peek,haayssss!

I would more likely wish for a photo magazine, as in the entire issue will only be BoYoo in different get ups and poses, together and solo's..that would be very nice, right?

Oh that would be lovely!!:love:I mean what the heck right?Certainly many people are craving to see uri BoYoo couple together..is this really an impossible thing to do in Korea?not that I'm trying to degrade their system on showbiz..but business wise the higher the demand the higher the value

• Like 14

1 hour ago, bellaangel012 said:

OH .....How I hate this policy of Blossom ???? But no choice....they should have their own rules.....

2 hours ago, happysloth said:

I hate to admit that I'm still very curious about what really happened in Cebu, particularly the two's interaction at the pool which witness/es claimed to be strong indications of their special relationship. I guess only time will tell.

Me too, friend...I also hate to admit that I'm still very curious about what happened at hotel's pool in Cebu...As I was told, it was very intimate between both of them. I was also shamelessly to ask the one who recorded the clip, but ...no result....:bawling:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, bellaangel012 said:

It is sad that BoYoo not gonna have any shootings together...how come 1N2D allowed the video call between BG and YJ which was very sweet without worrying about their viability? Isn't it all about rating?

If BoYoo on any magazines or CFs together, I am sure their sales will increase, isn't it what magazines and CFs wanted? I am just curious. As in my country, any couples who are so popular from dramas when they were ended, wont be hesitate to grab all chances to be on magazines and CFs together as fans love to see them and they will become more popular together, more money for themselves and their agents too. So in S. Korea is different. 

But look at these couples below they are not worried about their viability for future roles and partners, by shooting magazines together, though they are popular too. May be it all depends on their agents. I am sure BG wanted to work with YJ for all types of work but never mind, just keep hoping, their agents may change their mind...LOL

megazine_zpsednxlozr.jpg

• Like 24

Hello wonderful BoYoo fans. I'm always a silent lurker enjoying all the wonderful news and updates about our favorite couple! thank you so much! I just wanted to share this I found interesting on instagram from our beloved bogummy. He just started following this person about 40 min. ago and I noticed the user posted a song by Charlie Puth : Dangerously. Maybe our bo gum may have like or is feeling this way? What do you guys think? Maybe I am just thinking too much... but on a good note, I cannot wait to see our beautiful couple at AAA.=)

• Like 12

1 minute ago, coraLblue87 said:

Hello wonderful BoYoo fans. I'm always a silent lurker enjoying all the wonderful news and updates about our favorite couple! thank you so much! I just wanted to share this I found interesting on instagram from our beloved bogummy. He just started following this person about 40 min. ago and I noticed the user posted a song by Charlie Puth : Dangerously. Maybe our bo gum may have like or is feeling this way? What do you guys think? Maybe I am just thinking too much... but on a good note, I cannot wait to see our beautiful couple at AAA.=)

Bogum only has Twitter account. There are a lot of poser accounts on Instagram.

• Like 17

16 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

by the way, what time tomorrow AAA?

Hope in the night so i can streaming. Haishhh, why it has to be in works day not in the weekend..:tears:

Speaking bout Bogumy schooling days, i feel bad for him. I bet he doesn't has any friends there, coz his schoolsmates are busy taking pictures of him. Even he have to cover his face with hat n masker. Poor him can't goes to school normally..:(

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161116T18&p0=235&msg=AAA&font=cursive&csz=1 she's the one who makes this countdown to AAA..thank you @bubblyflo

same sentiments with me..wahhh and tomorrow will be the most hectic day of the week for me but I will try my best to tune in..if theirs a BoYoo moment I will find a way..kekeke:blush:

• Like 15