Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

48 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I think you should also add @Li-Yi Chen and @Tien Le who helped translated a number of interviews from Chinese to English :D

O.K he...he... sorry 

49 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I think you should also add @Li-Yi Chen and @Tien Le who helped translated a number of interviews from Chinese to English :D

39 minutes ago, a3upadhy said:

@4nnlov3pink don't forget me :sweatingbullets:

41 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Hi ... all BoYoo shippers .... may i join this thread ??:)  i am one of moonlighter who loves moonlight drama so much and i love YeongOn couple ....but i think here we called them BoYoo couple , right ? actually i usually visit moonlight thread ( and also bogum thread ) and in here i saw many moonlighters comes here as well ... it makes me feel happy .... and wanna join this thread as well if you all dont mind :) ... but not yet backtrack previous pages ...so i am sorry if i do some mistake or maybe accidentally break some rules here ... :D

And this is for you all BoYoo shippers

@Li-Yi Chen  @Tien Le  @a3upadhy @in00022 are already added on this BoYoo Shippers List 

NICE 2 MEET & CONVO WITH U SHIPPERS ;) 

• Like 17

@superfangermany_stvThank you chinguya!!:heart:

Want to share this quotes to all BoYoo shippers!!Based on their actions & read between the line answers KEKEKE they are just so cute and adorable!!I was very amused with this two!!They are just so frickin' adorable want to squeeze their cheeks!!

"THE MORE YOU HIDE YOUR FEELINGS, THE MORE THEY SHOW. THE MORE YOU DENY THE FEELINGS, THE MORE THEY GROW" 

• Like 24

29 minutes ago, boyoo4lyf said:

Thanks a lot chingu. I think @Earth2KatyD is also not on the list yet. If you can add her thanks:)

21 minutes ago, louise31 said:

@4nnlov3pinkcutie...pls include also a good friend of mine @bellaangel012 too... tnx much :blush:

6 minutes ago, martina123 said:

Mine tooooooooooooo :bawling:

2 minutes ago, electricblue said:

Me  too

EDIT ALREADY http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/390745-kim-yoo-jung-park-bo-gum-moonlight-couple/?do=findComment&comment=20155016

• Like 13

Wooohooooo... We have AAA and KBS drama award shows to look out for in the next 2 months! I think we have to mentally prepare ourselves that we probably only have the red carpet walk to catch BoYoo in action. But I really hope the cameramen and photographers would be quick enough to catch even the slightest interaction between the 2 of them! They would be seated together right? Yes? Yes?

Yes, we are never gonna give BoYoo up!!! So today's voodoo dance theme is Rick Astley, Never Gonna Give You Up...

Never gonna give you up... Never gonna let you down... Never gonna run around and desert yooouuuuuuuuuuu

• Like 20

16 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

hahhaha IKR!

better not set our hopes too high, in case no "something" happen hahhaa.

After all, I'm happy they can attend it, at least they will see each other

couldn't agree more

PS: don't forget keep camp and spazzing!! our main aim is KBS awards!! Hope they can attend and walk hand in hand together at KBS award hahaha

Okay!Got it chinguya!!:blush:

• Like 7

On 30/10/2016 at 5:15 AM, superfangermany_stv said:

@Mepuppy My fellow Singaporean!!!! No wonder we click.....Muahahahaha

Good luck with the Toto. I should buy Euro Lottery too.  I love everyone here so much. I must find a way for all of us here to go to Seoul together..Huat ah!!!!! :D

I know this sounds a bit crazy. But I was wondering if I could do a live video including everyone here on this thread when I visit the film locations in January. :crazy:

Ohhh that would be lovely!!!:love:

• Like 15

3 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

BoYoo Shippers/BoYoo Supporters 

(already edit: WHO'S NEXT???) :kiss_wink:

1. JilliaJillia
  2. ggdczy17

ggdczy17

3. xoxgossipgirl

xoxgossipgirl

4. dee_230208

dee_230208

5. cici1

cici1

6. ssamm

ssamm

7. bluewind

bluewind

8. Mepuppy

Mepuppy

9. happysloth

happysloth

10. nadreams

nadreams

11. louise31

louise31

12. superfangermany_stv

superfangermany_stv

13. ricerascal67

ricerascal67

14. be99lle

be99lle

15. WildDivine69

WildDivine69

16. Niki-Forever

Niki-Forever

17. bluegreen423

bluegreen423

18. budzy90

budzy90

19. princesssarang21

princesssarang21

20. lovelyp

lovelyp

21. joanndev077

joanndev077

22. gabaneme2006

gabaneme2006

23. ayu_2905

ayu_2905

24. hanalove9

hanalove9

Phuong Dinh Phuong Dinh  

ninamina ninamina      

Tien Le Tien Le          

Li-Yi Chen Li-Yi Chen

liemkopi liemkopi

june_1 june_1

in00022 in00022

a3upadhy a3upadhy

b4 b4

Earth2KatyDEarth2KatyD

bellaangel012bellaangel012

martina123 martina123

anne1101 anne1101 

electricblue electricblue                                                                                           

WildDivine69

WildDivine69

genmaibutter genmaibuter

1. PrincessMe2515

PrincessMe2515

2. 4nnlov3pink

4nnlov3pink

3. joyoflife77

joyoflife77

4. pralee

pralee

5. tygrumpy14

tygrumpy14

6. 3z3zm3lp

3z3zm3lp

7. Niki-Forever

Niki-Forever

8. aidathecatowner

aidathecatowner

9. cloud92

cloud92

10. eyo2eyo

eyo2eyo

11. boyoo4lyf

boyoo4lyf

12. myvilvil

myvilvil

13. kkwattana

kkwattana

14. tikasari

tikasari

15. bubblyflo

bubblyflo

16. mamun

mamun

Nope..didn't make the cut either:blink:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

Reading all YJ and BG interview makes me really wonder actually,,

did they really confess to each other, or it's just marketing thingy, or else..

and the one that I curious is about yesterday they confirm to attend AAA at the same time.

did they actually talk to each other about it?

I wish that they can walk hand in hand at the award, if not, at least sit together please?

the more management want to separate them, the more we believe that there is something real between them isn't?

I am sure they communicate before hand about it or at least their respective manager/management communicate among themselves.

• Like 19

On 30/10/2016 at 11:53 AM, superfangermany_stv said:

@Mepuppy @Phuong Dinh @lovelybluehoneyz.. @sunallyce24 @joyoflife77

@panda08 @liemkopi

:heart: There you go...Our very own Singaporeans Booyoo Club :heart: :blush:

This thread was so much fun!!!:blush:

Whose from Philippines like me?!!Roll call for Philippines BoYoo Club!!!

@louise31 @assassine sorry but can't remember the rest of the gang...hehehe

• Like 14

3 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

BoYoo Shippers/BoYoo Supporters 

(already edit: WHO'S NEXT???) :kiss_wink:

@4nnlov3pink  thank you dear  :kiss_wink:

If in main thread there's nonski. In here we have you. Thank u for this splendid idea. Boyoo Shipper Family :love:

@in00022 welcome here sweetie... so happy to see u here. used to see ur name in main thread. I believe I even saw your first post. (I usually lurk in the corner of the main thread ). From your posts I seriously thought u r a shipper n wondering why u were not in this thread also? but here u are. Welcome...welcome...:kiss_wink:

To our new members of this happy family

WELCOME ABOARD!!!! :heart::heart: :love: more Boyoo lovers, more love,fun, and happiness in this place....

• Like 23

On 31/10/2016 at 0:04 AM, lusciousgy said:

You know why we are such  delusional  happy people in here???its because we see these 2 people in positive lights rather than being ridiculously obsessed purely based on physical attractiveness. Aaaarrggggh..do you think they are missing each other now that MDBC has ended like how We are missing them like hell:wub:

I'm 100% sure!!They misses each other kekeke...My shipper heart tells me so...:blush:

On 31/10/2016 at 0:21 AM, louise31 said:

I'm just wonderin' why does CTH needed or felt the obligation to tell BG that YJ was filming 1N2D with them considering YJ herself didn't tell anyone about her guesting?... Given the fact that BG was a million miles away...why bother calling him through video phone call just to say YJ was with them... If there was an actual call was really made... Right chingus?... I bet CTH must'ved known something about these two... I don't get the logic?... Maybe my brain was already all tangled up and down because of these two...

Maybe his a BoYoo shipper like us chinguya..:love:

• :heart::heart::heart: CTH oppa!!!
  • Like 18