[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@polar15 as far as I know , lee seo Jin is very close to lee seungi since they worked in a project together. Since hj is best friends with lee seungi , she maybe close to lee seo Jin too . I don't think hj acted with him before . But I maybe wrong too 

• Like 7

Well, great things about HJ is everytime she acted in drama and movie, i have a tendency to forgot her real name...in dong yi era...i even forgot she acted in brilliant legacy and iljimae (both are my fav drama..before DongYi. )that because how strong and detail she build her drama/movie characters...that makes me always waiting for her new drama or movie projects. For me, true actress/actor is remembered by every character her/his act. Thats way...for me...a very little news about her are good, because she want to be praised based on her acting skill not her figures or beauty or else. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, polar15 said:

Did Lee soe jin know HJ personally? Did they worked in some project in the past? Coz, i hear he said hyo joo..not han hyo joo. 

And you know...i just found out that her real name is really Han hyo joo..LOL i thought it was her 'stage' name. 

I guess it somehow in 3daysameal  HJ name will come out..but it's really hilarious. JS is Such a spontaneous person, LOL. 

As a matter of fact, she was originally named 'Han Ji Young' but her mother changed it to 'Han Hyo Joo' when HJ was a little girl because Hyo Joo's corresponding Chinese characters (효~孝,주~周) respectively means filial piety and being thoughtful/considerate 

• Like 12

Now we finally know what he said after he kept turning back to where lee seo jin and hyo joo were.

Cr to owner

@apoo oh no need to apologise....its nothing really...it could also be my fault too..i might have not have phrased my sentence well haha. I hope you have sweet dreams!

• Like 9

Yes, it's not to say that JS "feels" something for Suzy, that would be something crazy, this presscon was something nice for me, honestly I didn't see much interest from JS as some try to decipher his behavior towards Suzy, it's true that at times JS and Suzy talked about something and they laughed or he gave her little blows on her shoulder because apparently she was teassing him, but they were like two friends having a good time, so I really don't understand why some fans insinuate that his attention was just on her, it made me very happy to see that he was even so affectionate with JHI ... but he had nice moments with each of those present, so it was not all Suzy, which is so different from the W presscon, it looked like he only had eyes for HJ lol ... remember how he even left a bit side to Eugene? and with HJ was a gentleman. :) 

I'm pretty sure that HJ and LSJ didn't work together, so I guess they know each other by mutual friends, although I don't think JS and LSJ knew each other before the MBC but in the video they were greeted each other as if they had met before, so I don't know if there is a close relationship.... here is another video from that moment

It would have been amazing if LSJ had told that anecdote when JS was present, his reaction would have been funny to see.

I thought my heart would be okay with all about this new drama, but yesterday with all the photos, videos of a single blow made me realize how much I miss them, I don't feel that my ship is threatened, it's just that I miss seeing them together in any event or whatever, but it seems that they just want to make me suffer because they insist on avoiding each other.

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, chelsita said:

I thought my heart would be okay with all about this new drama, but yesterday with all the photos, videos of a single blow made me realize how much I miss them, I don't feel that my ship is threatened, it's just that I miss seeing them together in any event or whatever, but it seems that they just want to make me suffer because they insist on avoiding each other.

This. I'm cool with  the drama and really looking forward to it--every teaser I've seen has only made me more interested. But yes, seeing the presscon made me realize how much I miss seeing that great happiness that was HJ and JS together.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, primrose210 said:

As a matter of fact, she was originally named 'Han Ji Young' but her mother changed it to 'Han Hyo Joo' when HJ was a little girl because Hyo Joo's corresponding Chinese characters (효~孝,주~周) respectively means filial piety and being thoughtful/considerate 

Such a beautiful name. Yes, it  really fit her. She is a considerate actress i know. 

@apoo, @chelsita thank you chingus. Maybe she know him from her  senior friends or LSG...yes. that's also make sense. 

Happy weekend chingus! 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

I thought they were talking about food that was there somewhere. I didn't realize he was asking her out to dinner. That explains why JS inserted himself between them, lol.

Haha @frozentundra coz JS got to protect his lady from other potential candidates no matter what LOL! Staking down his claim haha

• Like 8

11 hours ago, adamag said:

So what do you guys think about jongsuk's words that suzy "made his heart flutter\race". I honestly am asking since i dont know if thats what someone who has a significant other will say or not.

Don't worry:) He says that all the time about his leading ladies. From an actor's perspective he is trying to sell their romance. Its being professional, has got nothing to do with how he really feels. Also he respects Lee Min Ho a lot, often talks with him, which partly also explains why he is a bit detached from Suzy. Suzy and him are good friends, that's it. Also the type of lady JS prefers, Suzy isn't that. 

He even said that shooting VIP with sunbaes was more fun for him. Its good that Suzy is in a relationship already, they have been together since long, and just celebrated an anniversary. Hope our couple too can do it in the future.

The thing about actors are, they are chameleons, constantly changing characters depending on projects, so it gets a bit tough. But lets believe in our couple.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Its good that Suzy is in a relationship already, they have been together since long, and just celebrated an anniversary. Hope our couple too can do it in the future.

The thing about actors are, they are chameleons, constantly changing characters depending on projects, so it gets a bit tough. But lets believe in our couple.

This!!! :wub: I know this will be a long ride for us shippers, but let's just believe in them. :wub:

• Like 3

Thanks for all the clips and translations! LSJ should realize by now that it wasn't about the dinner, but instead the girl he was asking to dinner that made JS jump into the convo...lol! I hope the eng sub is up soon, really want to watch the episode in full. 

As for the wyws, after seeing the press con photos and the vlive, I felt that JS was the main actor and the rest are side cast (including Suzy). He and Suzy didn't seem to pull off the "couple feel" as he and HJ did. Although clearly SBS is trying to sell the romantic side of the drama (as can be seen in the trailers and promotion posters). JS seems to be the main focus and centre of attention at these promotion events. Whereas during the W era, JS and HJ were definitely seen as an item. Even in group pics, they both took the spotlight together. 

Sorry if I'm comparing too much. Just sharing my thoughts as I haven't posted for awhile. I know the drama itself will be great and I'm looking forward to enjoying it. 

P.S. Are HJ and JS still Korean reps of Burberry? Love seeing them wearing Burberry. If only they will shoot together! 

• Like 9

Hi Chingus... was reading so many intresting pages as I am now travelling. Could not help lurking here lol. TQ all.

Agree with some of you that JS did look tired at some points during the wyws presscon and especially more so after. Missing that beautiful happy go lucky smile of him when he was wt HJ.

I am too so looking forward to his drama partnership with suzy. Can vouch its gonna be good but i dont think i will see that tender loving puppy gaze between him n HJ in this new one.  

Thanks for sharing the leeseojin clips n eng sub shishi n maylow (sorry for cropping up the names).  Love to note that JS cares n wanting to mark his territory.  Guess he knew when to budge in if he needs to. Hope HJ noticed his sincerity n taken note of his subtle messages or advances. 

JJS fighting!  We continue to unite for our Jongjoocouple

• Like 8

Guys, not to take away from the fun of 3MAD, but I ran across some HJ fans online today who are kinda cranky about the shipping wars. They are worried about it bringing bad feelings towards HJ. It's bad enough to have different ships not get along, but we don't want other HJ fans mad at us, too. Especially since we ARE HJ fans. I realize most JJ shippers really, really, really do not want to be involved in any kind of shipping war. But just...when faced with a choice, take the higher road... Anyway, one thing they are worried about is a possible shipping war with Suzy, and the possibility of her fans coming after HJ. I don't think there's much chance of such a thing, because well, we like Suzy. She is attached, after all. :) But just be mindful, especially right now, to promote peace.

Back to the topic(s) at hand... :)

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

Guys, not to take away from the fun of 3MAD, but I ran across some HJ fans online today who are kinda cranky about the shipping wars. They are worried about it bringing bad feelings towards HJ. It's bad enough to have different ships not get along, but we don't want other HJ fans mad at us, too. Especially since we ARE HJ fans. I realize most JJ shippers really, really, really do not want to be involved in any kind of shipping war. But just...when faced with a choice, take the higher road... Anyway, one thing they are worried about is a possible shipping war with Suzy, and the possibility of her fans coming after HJ. I don't think there's much chance of such a thing, because well, we like Suzy. She is attached, after all. :) But just be mindful, especially right now, to promote peace.

Back to the topic(s) at hand... :)

Yea.. frozie. I saw one comment about not tagging hj in the 3mad clips. What is it about, may i ask in detail?

I love our couple but i do not wish disharmony amongst fans.

What should we do not do? Sorry.. just want to clarify. Tq

• Like 5

I'm sorry it's out of topic .

Js was at the 7th ediya music festival. 

The coffee cup is similar to the one in this post  

so those pictures were not for a photoshoot. I was wondering which brand it was . But now it's clear .

@primrose210 thanks for the info about hj's name . It's really nice to know new things about her :) 

• Like 5