[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Am just reading jong suk's recent interview where he said he likes acting with hyungs more and then i remembered that he said hyo joo was easy going like a hyung sometimes..haha...i just thought it was cool.

• Like 5

Guys, JS ssi was in Japan!!!

I don't know when exactly he had the trip but I reckon it was recent.  Everyone know Japan is HJ's favorite hide-out right?  Now it is his too, what a great coincidence :rolleyes:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, nuna18 said:

Guys, JS ssi was in Japan!!!

I don't know when exactly he had the trip but I reckon it was recent.  Everyone know Japan is HJ's favorite hide-out right?  Now it is his too, what a great coincidence :rolleyes:

He is having this trip now, not had)))

He came there  probably 2017.08.23 )))  But he should come back before August 26th as he has another VIP Greeting Stage in CGV.

• Like 5

Hi guys!! Just came back from my trip from Korea. Sorry that I couldnt vote in the contest, soompi wasnt working on my phone and i couldnt log in.. But second place is also very good, thanks for everyones effort. So, yeah as you can guess, I didnt meet HHJ or LJS haha. Also didnt had the time to go to hanbang chicken. LJS face was literally everywhere (cant complain about that :wink: hihi). The first celeb that I saw at Incheon Airport was him haha. Also saw him all the times on ads at the subway and at a few shops and posters for his movie V.I.P. Saw a instagram post today that in celebration for his birthday, that his fans have arranged displays of him at the subway station. Too bad i cant watch it. Everyday I was using that subway station :(. I bet that it looks great in real life all those displays. I really recommend you chingus to visit Korea to if you have the time and opportunity. Loved everything about it. Have a nice day y'all!!

• Like 9

I too so missing them much.  Both JS and HJ are often in the limelight but ....   I do not want to think bad.   They might not be together, often but maybe they are in their own ninja way, for whatever reason.   Just hope that whatever challenges or hectic schedules they face, they can overcome them with love and trust.   I have been re-playing W and BTS just to see them in their sweet tender moments.   Guess I have to keep reminding myself to be positive.   JJ-Fighting! :heart:

Image result for love conquers all

“V.I.P.” Becomes No. 1 At Box Office First Day Of Release

VIP.jpg

The film “V.I.P.” was released in South Korean movie theaters on August 23 and surpassed “Taxi Driver” to become the No. 1 movie at the box office within its first day of its release.

According to the Korea Box Office Information System from the Korean Film Council, “V.I.P.” reached 10 million ticket sales and drew in 174,023 viewers. “Taxi Driver,” which was No. 1 for 22 days since its release, stepped down to No. 2, while “Midnight Runners” became No. 3.

“V.I.P.” has a stacked cast of talented actors such as Lee Jong Suk, Kim Myung Min, Jang Dong Gun, and Park Hee Soon. Due to its violent storyline and murder scenes, the movie is rated R, and yet still managed to rake in high viewership starting its first day.

Congratulations to the cast of “V.I.P.”!

cr: https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/23/v-p-becomes-no-1-box-office-first-day-release/

V.I.P DAEBAK!:wub::D

• Like 7

Lee Jong Suk Talks About Being An Introvert, A Fan’s Direct Message, And Military Enlistment

Lee-Jong-Suk21.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Sukwho is turning 30 next year, sat down at a cafe for an interview, where he discussed his newest film “V.I.P.,” acting, and what he’s been up to since the film’s release.

Lee Jong Suk plays the role of Kim Kwang Il, the son of North Korea’s highest-ranking official that becomes a suspect in a serial murder case while visiting South Korea. Surprising to many, Lee Jong Suk has diverted far from his previous sweet, romantic roles and has taken on the role of a vicious villain.

“I did not choose this film because of the pressure of a change in acting style. If you’re a male actor, it’s a genre you want to try,” said Lee Jong Suk.

However, the actor is worried about the strong impression of his role in the film, especially considering the fact that he is starring in the fall release drama “While You Were Sleeping,” a melodrama alongside singer and actor Suzy.

Lee Jong Suk is fully aware of his fanbase consisting mostly of young females and even had an anecdote concerning one in particular. Lee Jong Suk shared, “A young girl fan privately messaged me on my social media account saying she can’t watch ‘V.I.P.’ because it’s rated R, but showed a lot of enthusiasm about the fact that she may be able to get tickets. I gently persuaded her out of it, saying let’s meet at a future film when she gets older, haha.”

The actor also opened up about being an introvert and feeling “very shy in front of people,” something you wouldn’t expect from a famous celebrity. Lee Jong Suk admitted, “Before I was busy staying home watching dramas. I’m generally a gloomy person, but my mind has recently changed. I’m trying hard to go outside. While acting, I feel a lot of pressure from people around me who praise my acting, so I meet people from everyday life to relieve that stress.”

Lee Jong Suk also mentioned how he spiraled into a slump with serious feelings of shame due to a stark contrast between himself and his role on the drama “Doctor Stranger,” but that a text message from senior actor Song Kang Ho saying “You’re doing a really good job” helped him endure the filming.

Regarding the hot issue of his military enlistment, Lee Jong Suk said, “I was originally planning to [enlist in the military service], but because of scheduling conflicts with my film, it became delayed. When my plan becomes finalized, I will officially announce a statement so please wait till then.”

“V.I.P” will be released on August 23.

cr: https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/21/lee-jong-suk-talks-introvert-fans-direct-message-military-enlistment/?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-celebrity-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=14707pr

• Like 7

There are multiple pictures of him at that event, and it totally looks like EXACTLY the same bracelet. I know that in the photoshoot they just wore the stuff people put on them (because photoshoots are advertising). But why is he wearing that now? That's what I want to know. :)

In movie news, VIP is getting *quite* a lot of flack. I have all kinds of feelings on this, ranging from feeling bad for him, all the way to wanting to wring his neck. Meanwhile, I saw a post on IG that indicates Inrang filming has begun. Well, I couldn't tell what was going on in the photo, but apparently they were filming in front of someone's house. The original post is gone, so perhaps it is all hush hush like Golden Slumber was.

• Like 6

@frozentundra yes he wore the same bracelets but silver colour ones . In dazed they wore dull gold colour I think . Only he knows why he wore it .if he had worn one of the two bracelets, I wouldn't have gotten doubts but since he wore both again , even I'm curious . Maybe japan reminded him of the dazed shoot :wink: . Haha just kidding. Any ways we'll never know. And don't they usually get to keep the accessories from the photoshoot?? I thought they could 

Also hj and kdw were shooting for inrang today at incheon. So does that mean that the shooting started today and hj was free till today ?? I wish someone could tell us that  because her staff seemed to be happily enjoying with friends day before and yesterday. 

• Like 1

Those are cartier bracelets. For what it's worth, many celebrities like to wear them. The key lies whether it's habitual or not. I wouldn't take any notice of it if it's just a one-time thing. 

If you see the same accessory stuck to them for a long period of time (out and about, at various events) and depending on the person in question, then it may mean something, if not, it's unlikely. 

• Like 5

Well, it's suspicious and a nice coincidence, but I also agree that we should expect other public appearances from him to see if he's still wearing that bracelet, whether it's a permanent accessory on him as well as his ring that he almost always wears on his pinkie, then we can draw some conclusions (altho it might be related to jongjoo? my shipper heart want it to be so, but we must wait.). Cartier brand is really very popular and expensive lol! :) 

The recordings just started this month so they have a lot of work time left, I'm also so excited about her two films.

• Like 5