10.jpg?type=w1200

Makes me wonder when these were taken. My guess is some time in January.

이 세상에 단 하나의 태양만 존재해야 한다면 그건 바로 신.혜.SUN..♡

That one actually says, "If there must exist only one sun in this world, then it is of course (none other than) Shin Hye-SUN." :wub:

• Love 1

I always love the pics from YNK. :wub: They are so good at taking BTS photos, some pics are even better than we see in the real drama/CF/MV.  

My most favorite pic. :kiss_wink:

13.jpg?type=w1200

I can't believe my eyes too. Am I dreaming ?  

May I borrow your gif ?

tumblr_pcenwiMNp61valxs7o1_400.gif

• Love 1

KBS blog about 'One and Only Love'

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=18585852&memberNo=34609460

With more SHS photos :blush:

0sgn6Y8.jpg

gIZvfJJ.jpg

hPWcBzT.jpg

(edited) 

Another rookie actress 'Jung Hae-Na' (who is currently in OCN's drama 'Possessed') mentioned her good memory about Shin Hye Sun :wub:  

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000486937

Spoiler

From 2nd last paragraph.

그는 “공식적으로, 소속사에서는 2015년 KBS2 ‘발칙하게 고고’를 데뷔작으로 보고 있지만, 사실 제 마음 속으로는 대학교 시절 완전 단역으로 출연했던 KBS2 ‘학교2013’을 데뷔작으로 생각한다”고 했다. 그러면서 “지하철 역 앞으로 나가는 셔틀버스를 타고 다녀야했는데 밤샘 촬영으로 언제 끝날지 모르는 날들이 많았다. 밤 늦게 차가 끊기고 어떻게 가야하지 할때 신혜선 언니랑 길은혜 언니가 집까지 데려다 주고 그랬다. 그때는 신혜선 언니도 직접 차를 운전해서 다닐때였다. 두사람이 신경을 많이 써줘서 너무 고마웠다”고 회상했다.

She said "According to my agency, my debut drama was 'Cheer Up! (발칙하게 고고)' in 2015 on KBS2 channel, but in fact, in my mind I think my debut is KBS2 'School 2013' drama which I acted as part-time job when I was a university student.  (At that time) I had to take shuttle bus to subway station, but there were many days that the shooting couldn't finish until the night and there was no bus service at late night, so Shin Hye Sun onnie and Gil Eun Hye onnie gave me a ride home. At that time Shin Hye Sun onnie also drove the car herself.  I was so thankful both of them giving me lot of concern"

:kiss_wink: She has both appearance of goddess and also a personality of angel :innocent: 

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

And this is from IG of 'Rexbody' , with ballet theater scene from 'One and Only Love'.

From what I read here (https://rexbody.wixsite.com/rexbody) , this company provided consultancy and exercise program of body alignment and movement to increase mobility performance and to prevent muscle and joint injury (especially for dancer).  I'm so glad that KBS and PD-nim hired an expert team to look after all ballet dancers and actors in this drama.

(translation)

KBS drama 'One and Only Love' performance support.

Injury prevention massage.

With choreography director, Choi Soo Jin.

With Seoul theater dancers.

And here is an article from Thailand's magazine.

https://sudsapda.com/top-lists/149604.html

(google translation)

10 Korean female actresses who rose from supporting role to a heroine.

Although it took time, now it's their time to be female lead and no one can stop them. 

#9 Shin Hye Sun

226056_275312_1507-e1553510397456.jpg

If talking about a Korean actress who has achieved a leap success in the industry, one of the name must be Shin Hye Sun who with her first time as female lead role she has won more than 3 awards, such as Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama from the 31st KBS Drama Awards 2017 and received 5 more nominations from the series "My Golden Life" (2017).  After that, Shin Hye Sun continued receiving more of the lead roles and showed her skill in hit works such as  Still 17 (2018), The Hymn of Death (2018),  which can be called that the year 2018 is the golden year of Shin Hye Sun.

Before Shin Hye Son became this successful, she has been involved in many supporting roles such as  School 2013 (2012-2013) High School King of Savvy (2014) Oh My Ghost (2015)  etc.

:kiss_wink:  

P.S. I read twitter from Thailand also (actually I read from all countries with SHS tag or her drama tags...if the translator worked well... LOL :P), 30but17 is quite popular there among young girl audience and I saw lots of twitter said that this drama is super fun and warm and recommended to their friends. One twitter even said that her teacher in university recommended students in the class to watch this drama. :w00t:

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Right now I just want to know what is the shows actual name?! The tags gonna be all scattered! :lol:

There are too many different versions of the show's name in English titles right now. :lol::sweatingbullets:

So, I always search by this #단하나의사랑 instead :D

• LOL 2

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

Lots of beautiful Kerastase BTS pics from YNK.

If there's only one sun in the world, it is Shin Hye SUN

http://naver.me/Ftga2SZo

May I post two here ? :kiss_wink::love:

Xen1xFo.jpg

Can I add one more pic ? such a goddess. 

I love YNK's quote here' 

"On August 31 of the 21st century suddenly two suns rise in the sky"  :w00t:

4.jpg?type=w1200

No need to ask for ask for permission. POST 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM!

Those Naver articles are the best.

32 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

There are too many different versions of the show's name in English titles right now. :lol::sweatingbullets:

So, I always search by this #단하나의사랑 instead :D

I'm calling it "Shin Hae Sun's Many-Titled Project" for now, but will likely switch it later.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, immorethant said:

I can't believe my eyes too. Am I dreaming ?  

May I borrow your gif ?

These gifs belong to us Minions, Inc! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  Clearly such a goddess demands more than one emogif.

And now by popular demand, for your fainting swooning delirious unboxing pleasure, 3 more sizes to choose from:

tumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o2_r1_100.gif

And here's an example use.

Step 1. First, sit down in a safe comfy chair, preferably with head rest.

Step 2. Search for a 신혜선 pic or gif from your favorite search engine. Stare. Soak. Sip. Swallow.

Step 3. Faint as much as needed, but you won't injure yourself since you are already sitting safely.

Step 4. Post the pic or gif here, like this.

tumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o5_r1_400.gif

5. Choose an appropriate quantity of appropritely sized snoopy to express your degree of faintedness.

6. Post the snoopy as below.

tumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o2_r1_100.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o2_r1_100.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o2_r1_100.gif

7. Rinse, repeat until you feel calm and collected, or the experience 'sparks joy' in you.

Another example, a complete example.

tumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o4_r1_500.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o2_r1_100.gif

tumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.gif

Did you see that look she gave him? Poor snoopy ... didn't have a chance. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

NOTE: Make sure your font and pic sizes are small enough so that the first snoopy shows up to the side of Hae-Sun giving him the quick glance and not on the bottom of her. More dramatic that way.

Edited by meechuttso
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yeah! now script reading clip from KBS and interview from Shin Hye Sun.  

And we got scene that Yeon Seo and Dan seems to have an argument and Ji Kang Woo (LDK) said he likes (Yeon Seo?) and Dan acted surprised.

From what I see, I think Myung Soo is quite suitable for the role of this funny trouble maker angel.

:kiss_wink::love::heart:

(but there's no Eng sub :crazy:, so please @meechuttso, you are our 'One and Only Hope' :wub:)

tumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.gif

• Love 2

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

(but there's no Eng sub :crazy:, so please @meechuttso, you are our 'One and Only Hope' :wub:)

Translated exclusively for oori lovable Minions :w00t: by @meechuttso - oori baby's love slave! :sweatingbullets:

(English put under words and captions for ease of reading)B)

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

00:08   대본리딩을 위해 한자리에 모인 배우들
               The actors who have gathered in one place for the script reading

00:14   미친 존재감 - 베테랑 연기파 배우들 총집합
                Crazy presence - veteran ace actors all gathered

00:24   cap: 한국드라마 사상 (지금까지)없었던 - 발레 전문 드라마
               Korean drama concept (heretofore) unseen - Ballet pro drama

00:29   cap: 이 어려운 걸 이분들이 해냅니다
              This difficult thing these folks will accomplish

00:30   cap: 연출: 이정섭
               Director: Lee Jung-Seob

00:33   cap: 그본: 최윤교
              Screen writer: Choi Yoon-Kyo

00:35   cap: 안무감독: 최수진
              Director of Choreography: Choi Soo-Jin

00:37   "이연서 역할을 맡은 신혜선입니다" (bows)
              (I am) Shin Hye-Sun, taken on Lee Yeon-Seo role

00:40   "단의 역 맡은 김명수입니다" (bows)
              (I am) Kim Myung-Soo, taken on Dan's role

00:42   SHS: 안녕하세요, 저는 '단하나의 사랑'에서
              이연서역을 맡은 신혜선입니다.
              SHS: Hello, I am Shin Hye-Sun taking Lee Yeon-Seo role in 'Dan, Only Love'

00:48   cap: 너 제자리로 돌려놓을거야 내가...
               voice: I will restore you to the place where you belong...

00:50   SHS: "제자리?... 어떻게??"
                          "My place?... How??"
               cap: 연서는 굉장히 남을 믿지않고
                         Yeon-Seo is very distrustful of others

00:51   SHS: "눈이라도 줄거에요?" (찌릿)
                          Are you gonna give me a pair of eyes? (glares)
               cap: 차갑고 독설을 서슴치 않으며 하는
                         Cold and not one to hesitate spitfire words

00:56   SHS: "한번만 더 아빠처럼 굴면" (싸늘)
                          If you act like daddy just once more, (sends shivers)
               SHS: "그땐 진짜 해고에요"
                          This time you're really fired.

01:00   SHS: 아픔이 있고, 또... 발레를 굉장히 잘하는...
                          She carries pain and... is outstanding at ballet...
               SHS: 그런 아이입니다.
                          ...is that kind of a kid.

01:05   # 까칠 + 도도           (# prickly + arrogant/haughty/bold)
               # 냉정한 독설가         (# aloof, one who spits out hate speech) LoL
               # 천재 발레리나         (# genius ballerina)
               이연서 x 신혜선         (Lee Yeon-Seo X Shin Hye-Sun)

01:11   L: 어리석은 자여 (한숨)
                    O ye foolish of heart (sighs)

01:12   voice: "뭐야? 귀신이야?"
                             What the heck? You a ghost?

01:13   L: "천사다, 이자식아!" (raising his fist)
                    I'm an angel, you punk!

01:15   voice: 지금부터 너는 천사 '단'이아니라 , 인간 '김단'이다
                            From henceforth Thou shalt no longer be angel Dan

but rather, human Kim Dan.

01:19   L: "선을 사랑하고 악을 미워하는게 ... 천사의 본성"
                    Loving good and hating evil... that is the true nature of an angel.

01:23   KIK: cap: "쟤 또 왜저래..."
                                   There he goes again...

01:25   L: "전 그저 본능에 충실했을뿐!"
                    I was only being faithful to my true self!

01:27   cap: 천사 단 앞에 나타난 의문의 여성(?)
                         The questionable woman who's appeared in front of Dan is(?)

01:27   L: "왜 하필 그 여자예요?" "네? 왜애!!!"
                    Of all people why her? Hmm? Why??!!!

[main exchange between leads]
01:29   L: "아니 난 이해가..."  (I can't understand wh...)

SHS: "닥치라고 쫌!"     (Shut it! for once!)

L: "야! 이연서!"        (Whoa, hey, Lee Yeon-Seo!)

SHS: "넌그게 문제야. 쫌만잘해주면 기어올르는거."
                           That's the problem with you, if I'm even a little nice to you
                           then you climb all over me.

CAP: 까칠한 그녀와의 만남, 천사 단의 앞날은?
                         His prickly meeting with her, what is Dan's future prospect?

L: "어쩜이렇게 사람이 정이없어?!! ...씨"
                    How can a person be so devoid of affections, sheesh...

01:35   김단 X 김명수           (Kim Dan X Kim Myung-Soo)
               # 낙천주의 + 사고뭉치   (# Carefree + Troublemaker)
               # 깨 발랄 긍정남        (# Extremely energetic positive man)

# 매력적인 천사         (# Attractive/Charming Angel)

01:41   DJW: "정식으로 소개할게요. 지강우 감독님입니다"
                          Let me introduce him formally. This is director-nim Ji Gang-Woo.

01:44   cap: 지강우 (30대) 예술감독
                        Ji Gang-Woo (30's) artistic director

01:50   LDG: "백조의 호수가 해피엔딩이라..."
                         Swan Lake is happy ending??...

cap: 완벽주의자, 예술감독       (Perfectionist artistic director)

LDG: "아동용 입니까?"   (Is this children's ballet?)

01:52   LDG: "연습 더 하셔야 해요 니나씨"
                          You need to practice harder, Ni-Na-ssi.

01:54   cap: 또는, 그녀 앞에선 사랑꾼(?)
                         But when with her, turns into a lover(?)

LDG: "괜찮아요... 이젠" ... "다 괜찮아 내가 왔으니까"
                         It's alright, now.... Everything's OK since I'm here.

01:57   LDG: "좋아합니다"       (I like/love you) [confession to LYS?]

01:59   cap/LDG voice: 만지작 만지작 (towards L)
                                               Touchy-Feely

cap: 뜻밖의 브로맨스(!)         Unexpected bromance(!)

L: "아 왜그래요!"       (What you think you're doing!)

DJW: laughs

02:05   지강우 x 이동건                 Ji Gang-Woo X Lee Dong-Gun
              # 강렬한 카리스마               (# Overpowering Charisma)

# 키다리 아저씨                        (# Daddy long-legs)
              # 발레단 최연소 예술감독        (# Young Artistic Director Ballet Co)

02:10   SHS: 저희 "단,하나의 사랑" 5월에 ... (our DOL in May)
                          여러분 찾아뵈려고               (aiming to appear before you)
                          열심히 준비하고 있는데요        (working hard at it now)

02:16   KIK: 여러분들에게 감동과 재미를 선사할 ... 아주따뜻한 드라마
                        Will bestow upon everyone Feels and Fun... very warm drama

LDG: 단,하나의 사랑!            Dan, Only Love !

DJW: 단,하나의 사랑!            Dan, Only Love !!

02:24   LDG: 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드립니다
               We would appreciate much attention and love.

02:25   KBM: 많은 시청 부탁드립니다     Please watch us much.

02:26   SHS: "5월달에 만나요!"          See you in May!
               cap: "춤의 향연 로맨스 드라마로 5월에 찾아갑니다!"
               We shall visit you in May, with Dance-ntric Romance Drama  :w00t:

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

tumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.giftumblr_poy7ajiRGa1valxs7o3_r1_250.gif

• Thanks 2

Oh. @meechuttso , thank you so much for translation :love:.

Just only some part of script but I want to watch this drama already, it's look very interesting.

This is what I conclude from reading the translation of the video.  But we might be tricked from only short footage we've seen here.

- Director-nim said it's a ballet drama which unseen so far in Korea. So we will see lots of ballet scene, right ?

- Kim Dan ? vs Kim Myung Soo (LOL :D  what a coincidence) 

- So Dans know Yeon-Seo before she will be assigned as his mission and he's not happy with his target.

- The conversation between Dan and Hu (archangel). Is Dan trying to said that he can't help hating Yeon-Seo because it's nature of angel to love the good and hate bad people?  :P

- Yeon-Seo talked to Dan about giving back her eyes (because the voice caption came from right side of SHS).    So Dan will show himself as angel to Yeon-Seo in the beginning ? :blink: But she may not see his face because she is blind.  Is this some kind of exchange ? Dan give her eyesight back and she must help him accomplish his assignment by loving Ji Gang Woo (LDG's character) ?    If it's like this, then we may not see SHS as a blind for too long (good for me).

- The word that makes me worry is 'genius ballerina' .    At first from the synopsis, I was happy that she is just 'chaebol ballerina' so she won't have too much pressure to do ballet scene, but now 'genius' again ? Why she always got the role of genius or prodigy ?  If Kuem Ni-Na (character of Kim Bo-Mi who was real life ballerina) was criticized by Ji Gang Woo that she danced like 'children ballet' , so what level of performance that Yeon-Seo (SHS) has to play for a genius ? :sweatingbullets:

- Yeon-seo said she will fire someone ? Who ? Her employee ? Or perhaps a senior consultant in her company who patronizes her ?

- Whom Ji Gang Woo confess his love to ?  Yeon-Seo ?  :mellow: If it's that way, then it's interesting that we have a poor guy who looks professional and seems very strict to other persons but he's so soft with this cold woman and an angel with impossible mission to pair this couple.  At the end this cold woman may become a lovable person (and she will be more lovely in JGW eyes) but then she will fell into Dan, ...oh poor Ji Gang Woo. I have 2nd lead syndrome already.

- It's like Dan also has close relationship with Ji Gang Woo. So is this his disguise? as his assistant, junior colleague ?  So he can be around JGW and help him win Yeon-Seo's heart ?

- Reading Yeon-Seo description, why she look so evil ?  I think SHS will act well as always, it's interesting to see her in different role but I just hope the script will give balance perspective of her character so that the audience will feel empathy of Yeon-Seo and not hate her. It can be a masterpiece of acting of SHS if she can turn this spiteful character at the beginning into an adorable girl whom audience wish all love and happiness for in the end.

- I still wonder why Dan's mission has to be Yeon-Seo. Is it possible that both have some connection in the past ? This made me recall of movie 'Along with the gods, part 2' which the 3 reapers all have past connection to each other, and also have connection with the case of the dead soul who is their assignment.

I can't wait to see this drama now....duguen dugeun 두근두근

Oh I love this one .  I want to put the same wallpaper on my phone too. :love:

• Love 1

10 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Step 1. First, sit down in a safe comfy chair, preferably with head rest.

Step 2. Search for a 신혜선 pic or gif from your favorite search engine. Stare. Soak. Sip. Swallow.

Step 3. Faint as much as needed, but you won't injure yourself since you are already sitting safely.

Please also make sure you have a guy like this to catch you when you faint, swoon or fall :P

:love::relaxed::love:

H4xTKzr.gif

GZwH5eh.gif

EfzpB7q.gif

Fz79OvA.gif

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

Oh. @meechuttso , thank you so much for translation :love:.

Just only some part of script but I want to watch this drama already, it's look very interesting.

This is what I conclude from reading the translation of the video.  But we might be tricked from only short footage we've seen here.

- Yeon-Seo talked to Dan about giving back her eyes (because the voice caption came from right side of SHS).    So Dan will show himself as angel to Yeon-Seo in the beginning ? :blink: But she may not see his face because she is blind.  Is this some kind of exchange ? Dan give her eyesight back and she must help him accomplish his assignment by loving Ji Gang Woo (LDG's character) ?    If it's like this, then we may not see SHS as a blind for too long (good for me).

- Yeon-seo said she will fire someone ? Who ? Her employee ? Or perhaps a senior consultant in her company who patronizes her ?

- I still wonder why Dan's mission has to be Yeon-Seo. Is it possible that both have some connection in the past ? This made me recall of movie 'Along with the gods, part 2' which the 3 reapers all have past connection to each other, and also have connection with the case of the dead soul who is their assignment.

I'm definitely going to watch "My Eternal Love, Yeon-Seo" , but this clip didn't really excite.

-YS can't see, so she thinks the angel is just some guy that snuck into her home? She has already contacted police/security, so she is stalling him with spitfire sarcasm, and mocking his angel-related claims? Maybe she's blindly swinging a ballet trophy, or a product-placement vacuum to keep him at a safe distance?

-YS probably has a combination secretary/confidant whom she is close to, but doesn't really admit it (due to her personality). She's probably (fake) threatening to fire her, and the secretary knows this is just YS giving her a hard time. Again.

That secretary is one of the few that can put up with YS- first she put up with YS since it was her job, but now they have a sort of friendship. (When full cast lists are available, we'll probably see a supporting-level actress, in the 25-30 age range, for this role.)

-There will definitely be a connection. Likely Dan made a decision during his life, that (indirectly) lead to YS' blindness. Maybe Dan is Kim Bo-Mi's deceased ex?

Not really excited to see SHS play a cold, withdrawn character in "Idiot Angel, Blind Ballerina" but she will perform well, as always.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

At least we know what she's doing today :blush:  tall and beautiful Yeon Seo. 

http://www.newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20190327_0000600878

Drama 'Dan, One love'  shooting at Incheon Art Center.

NISI20190327_0000297737_web.jpg?rnd=2019

(summarized from google translation)

Beautiful Incheon art center and concert hall will be broadcast in drama. The Incheon Free Economic Zone Authority held a MOU with the drama production company Victory Contents to support KBS drama 'Dan, One Love' shooting at the Art Center floor on Mar 27th.

The agreement ceremony was attended by Kim Jin-yong, director of the Incheon Economic Commission, Lee Hak-gyu, head of the arts center, Jo Yoon-jeong, Victory Contents representative, Lee Jeong-seop, drama director and actress Shin Hye-sun and actor Kim Myung-soo.

(translation of background poster) 

Art Center Incheon & Victory Contents 

KBS drama 'Dan, One Love' business agreement

(So I think the training and preparation are quite ready now and they're beginning to shoot the real ballet scene.  Fighting ! Shin Hye Sun and Yeon Seo :love:

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Movie 'Innocent' page in daum.net

https://movie.daum.net/moviedb/main?movieId=126126

Although it's not released yet, it got rating 9.7 already. LOL :D

• Love 1

Happy to see our pretty hyesun girl looking sooooo good!!! Yeah at least we know what she's up to currently. 

Looks like this is a drama to promote arts and culture . But wow, need a MOU for shooting location? MOU with the Incheon Free Economic Zone Authority... sounds like a trade agreement :P

A sight to behold. Hyesun is taller than all the sirs there :D

L's hairstyle though :rolleyes:. I think his hair look better in that first script reading. Just saying. :D 

• LOL 1

Another angle of our ballerina's sweet smile. :kiss_wink:

a3DMUHs.jpg

3lZMF6I.jpg

Another article (http://m.joongdo.co.kr/view.php?key=20190327010011698) also said that "The drama is shot in the concert hall stage, auditorium, lobby, plaza, multipurpose hall, rehearsal room, etc." 

So this art center will be the main location of this drama. 

Official website -->  http://www.aci.or.kr/

(It's not an 'art museum by the zoo' ,  it's an art center by the sea.) :P

• Thanks 1

SHS seems a little skinny there. 

After the art center is used for "Loving Voluptuous Ballerina Devil and Optimistic Accusation Angel", they can use it for the time-travel sequel to "Hymn of Death."  LJH will star in the sequel, since LJS is a soldier right now.

• LOL 2

A news on this quiet day, most are the facts that we already know, but we still love to read again. :blush:

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/743401

'新 시청률 퀸' 신혜선이 돌아온다

'New Rating queen'  Shin Hye Sun comes back.  

(新 (shin) = new)

2019032701001317800101461.jpg

Actress Shin Hye Sun who showed record of good rating and deep acting skill in every piece of works is about to come back to (audience's) living room (household). Shin Hye Sun will meet audience in Wed-Thu drama 'Dan, One Love' which scheduled to premiere on May 15th. It's fantasy romance drama about a spiteful , without-a-grain-of-love ballerina and an optimistic trouble-maker angel. 

In this work, Shin Hye Sun will show a new look playing the role of ferocious arrogant ballerina. So far throughout her works, Shin Hye Sun was acknowledged as actress who portrayed her different characters perfectly for both broken-heart or warm-heart characters.

In particular, many people are cheering for Shin Hye Sun's journey to take new challenges rather than being complacent with present status (reality 현실). Shin Hye Sun who rose up to become household Cinderella from drama 'My Golden Life' has solidified her position from last year's acting in '30 but 17' and 'Hymn of Death'. After receiving so many loves (이후 이어지는 러브콜, after love call connectedfrom 'My Golden Life', she was able to do any work that she wanted. She could select any comfortable choice, but Shin Hye Sun did the difference.

In '30 but 17' she played a character in coma who perceived (lived) her time differently from others and in special drama 'Hymn of Death' she played a challenging historical character. All characters were not easy, but Shin Hye Sun was able to accomplish her part with her consistent acting skills to nail the roles. This fantasy romance 'Dan, One Love' ,with its fresh story, raised expectation (for her) show different work from the past.

(later paragraph in the article just mentioned about her new movie 'Innocent'

- and my apology for any mis-translation, just want to practice my poor Korean knowledge)

Botanic heal Boh SHS fan signing next month :blush:.

• Love 1

(My favorite comment from this IG is 'Taxi Goddess')

:scream::joy::joy::love::love:

So funny...never seen this from her since 'Five Children' happy together. Oh..no matter how hard she may try,  she can't be an arrogant ballerina because she is too cute.

(actually the clip was originally posted in SHS instagram story, but I don't know how to post here

so here is the link https://streamable.com/lztf0 )

• Love 1