I'm not sure why this person larisbill22 copied exactly what I said (pasted below) in the comments of this above IG post.

On 4/15/2019 at 2:33 PM, Ni Wen said:

I love this pic. She looks so wistful... I can already feel her and what she's portraying.  She must be thinking of her shattered ballerina dream.

It's fine if larisbill22 share the same views but to copy exactly the same thing over is really.... not very nice. Was browsing through the hashtags and saw something I wrote appearing word for word, and for a moment I thought since when did I ever post that on IG. Just saying... in case you guys thought that's me on IG. That's not me for sure lol:lol:

By the way I went to her IG and I think she also copied your comment @immorethant 

But it's ok. I forgive her because we are all Hyesun fans :)

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

The comments on her ballet pose has started, just like how we had expected.. 

Trying not to pay much attention on those 'boring, nothing new, already expected cliche' comments from those who...

(sorry, I tried not to pay much attention on those, so just 1 line here is enough and too much. LOL :D).

4 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

in case you guys thought that's me on IG. That's not me for sure lol:lol:

By the way I went to her IG and I think she also copied your comment @immorethant 

But it's ok. I forgive her because we are all Hyesun fans :)

LOL @Ni Wen....at first when I read your exact quote on that IG , I thought it was your IG.

And then when I read another IG, I saw my words too...haha :D... then I know it's not you.

(Reading my own words gave me a feeling of Dejavu, out-of-body experience :P)

Yes, I'm ok with that too (and also click 'love' on that IG comment) because we all are Hye Sun fans and all I wrote/posted here are for our Hye Sun. So if they would be re-used to promote/support our beloved actress to more fans, then it's fine for me. 

Have a happy Wednesday, wish you all have a bright smile like this !!!  :blush::love::kiss_wink: 

I hope there will be more news , still photos released today.

2wHK0BN.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I think, KBS read my complaint on Twitter! Suddenly this week they have been releasing everything! :lol:

OMG!! The teaser!! This is going to be SO good!!

5 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/04/16/shin-hye-sun-is-a-cold-ballerina-in-first-stills-for-kbs-fantasy-romance-dan-only-love/

The comments on her ballet pose has started, just like how we had expected.. 

Fighting, Hyesun dear!! We will be with you thru all these :)

They are couple of comments I so agree with! :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

OMO....my feeling after watching teaser video.

- I want to scream now, but I'm in my office :P

- Why is our Yeon-Seo so beautiful and elegant ? :wub:

- I love lighting and cinematography. It's like a movie.  Hope to see the same with the real drama when it's aired.

- The dancing and jumping scene in this teaser, I think it's stand-in (that we saw earlier from a crew's Vlog).

- Watching the dressing room scene, I still hear a voice in my head calling 'Shim-deok sshii' :lol:

- I want today to be May 15th already.

The end of video it said that (2차 티서 공개) 2nd teaser will be released on Wed Apr 24. 

So while waiting for another 7 days :sweatingbullets:,  let me watch this video again...and again.

:scream::love::kiss_wink::heart::innocent:

qEb7rtZ.png

I think this shot is the real SHS.

T0rgaDk.png

Wc2eYcE.png

(google translation from article)

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003942108

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/04/17/2019041700889.html

'Dan, One Love' Shin Hye Sun, perfect ballerina transformation. Wow ! 

'단 하나의 사랑' 신혜선, 발레리나 완벽 변신 '우아'

'Dahn, One Love' The first teaser begins with the appearance of ballerina Shin Hye Sun (Lee Yeon Seo). Shin Hye Sun who is preparing to come to the stage wearing a toss. She is dressed in a bright white ballet costume and her figure is reminiscent of an elegant swan. This enchanting transformation of the ballerina Shin Hye Sun leaves the impact with beautiful appearance to be dazzling.

Afterwards, the scenes of Shin Hye Sun, who wraps up his eyes and wriggles together, unfold. A shocking traffic accident video, the sight of her loss of sight, and her trials. The silhouette of an angel appeared after the narration "When I lost the meaning of my life (내 삶의 의미를 잃었을 때)" and "He appeared before me (그가 내 앞에 나타났다)". And then, Shin Hye Sun, who stands up and dances again and the smile of the angel Kim Myung-soo (Kim Dan) foreshadows their heartbreaking encounter.

The transformation of Shin Hye Sun, who moves into a ballerina in the first teaser, was outstanding. Shin Hye Sun made a deep impression with the visuals of the ballerina as well as the glare that filled the screen. The story of a ballerina who has fallen into a dream, a story of a ballerina, and a story of an angel who finds hope of life again in a short teaser video. 

Edited by immorethant
update higher quality pics
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

I'm so curious why L dressed in black in this scene. I read some fan comments asked whether he is playing angel or devil ? <_< or reaper (like 'Along with the gods') ? Or is he playing 2 different characters ?

Is there any secret in the script that not yet revealed ?  

But I love to see him in this look. :wub:

• LOL 1

49 minutes ago, meechuttso said:

the sight of her loss of sight, and her trials.

@meechuttso , seeing you again makes me glad like seeing SHS. :lol:

It's a heartbreaking to see her being blind.

At least later she can find a taxi...LOL :D I noticed it's the same dress from her previous IG (from page 135).

But why she doesn't have a guide dog, and why a Chaebol woman doesn't have a car and a driver ???

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, immorethant said:

Trying not to pay much attention on those 'boring, nothing new, already expected cliche' comments from those who...

(sorry, I tried not to pay much attention on those, so just 1 line here is enough and too much. LOL :D).

Oh well I won't take these comments to heart too, only read and that's it. But if you have seen the comments the annoying Stuart is back in action and telling everyone that his Wang Ji Won "is initially considered for the role before the network changed their mind and offered to the name with a bigger drawing power". Goodness, is that even true? I hope this Stuart takes responsibility for what he says. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I'm so curious why L dressed in black in this scene. I read some fan comments asked whether he is playing angel or devil ? <_< or reaper (like 'Along with the gods') ? Or is he playing 2 different characters ?

Seriously L looks freaking hot in the trailer and his smile as he was watching from far melted my heart. Hell, I cannot wait for the drama to start. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, immorethant said:

OMO....my feeling after watching teaser video.

- I want to scream now, but I'm in my office :P

- Why is our Yeon-Seo so beautiful and elegant ? :wub:

- I love lighting and cinematography. It's like a movie.  Hope to see the same with the real drama when it's aired.

- The dancing and jumping scene in this teaser, I think it's stand-in (that we saw earlier from a crew's Vlog).

- Watching the dressing room scene, I still hear a voice in my head calling 'Shim-deok sshii' :lol:

- I want today to be May 15th already.

The end of video it said that (2차 티서 공개) 2nd teaser will be released on Wed Apr 24. 

So while waiting for another 7 days :sweatingbullets:,  let me watch this video again...and again.

:scream::love::kiss_wink::heart::innocent:

FgcewIVr.jpg

I think this shot is the real SHS.

iLIG9Tfr.jpg

omWnhLYr.jpg

(google translation from article)

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003942108

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/04/17/2019041700889.html

'Dan, One Love' Shin Hye Sun, perfect ballerina transformation. Wow ! 

'단 하나의 사랑' 신혜선, 발레리나 완벽 변신 '우아'

'Dahn, One Love' The first teaser begins with the appearance of ballerina Shin Hye Sun (Lee Yeon Seo). Shin Hye Sun who is preparing to come to the stage wearing a toss. She is dressed in a bright white ballet costume and her figure is reminiscent of an elegant swan. This enchanting transformation of the ballerina Shin Hye Sun leaves the impact with beautiful appearance to be dazzling.

Afterwards, the scenes of Shin Hye Sun, who wraps up his eyes and wriggles together, unfold. A shocking traffic accident video, the sight of her loss of sight, and her trials. The silhouette of an angel appeared after the narration "When I lost the meaning of my life (내 삶의 의미를 잃었을 때)" and "He appeared before me (그가 내 앞에 나타났다)". And then, Shin Hye Sun, who stands up and dances again and the smile of the angel Kim Myung-soo (Kim Dan) foreshadows their heartbreaking encounter.

The transformation of Shin Hye Sun, who moves into a ballerina in the first teaser, was outstanding. Shin Hye Sun made a deep impression with the visuals of the ballerina as well as the glare that filled the screen. The story of a ballerina who has fallen into a dream, a story of a ballerina, and a story of an angel who finds hope of life again in a short teaser video. 

OMG GINGU's I watched the trailer and I am freaking out at work (at least in my head) :-). This is by far the best trailer I have seen for any drama and Shin Hye Sun looks freaking freaking amazing, so beautiful and like a true BALLERINA. They nailed it seriously, and online haters will hate no matter what. I seriously do not give any tots of those trolls that are jealous that our precious girl got the lead through her own merits and not through any luck or connections. I cannot wait for the romance between our girl and the angel to start, I bet there will be some fireworks, considering the director's previous works. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Oh well I won't take these comments to heart too, only read and that's it. But if you have seen the comments the annoying Stuart is back in action and telling everyone that his Wang Ji Won "is initially considered for the role before the network changed their mind and offered to the name with a bigger drawing power". Goodness, is that even true? I hope this Stuart takes responsibility for what he says. 

I am reluctant to believe this Stuart as there was no news ever reported that the role was first offered to WJW and then to SHS. And as much as I like WJW as an actress in Seventeen with SHS and her previous work, I don't think she would have been able to pull this role off as our girl. I am not going to pay attention to any of these stupid comments from online trolls who are jealous that their actress is not acting in this drama and saying our girl got the role by luck. Screw them!!!!!

I am so pleased to see such great articles being written about Shin Hye Sun. Fighting Shin Hye Sun and L. :-) Seriously watching the trailer got me so hyped that I cannot even focus on my work and it's only 09.43am here in the UK. :-( :-( 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, iffy21 said:

I am reluctant to believe this Stuart as there was no news ever reported that the role was first offered to WJW and then to SHS.

Same here! I'm just apalled at how irresponsible he can go by saying something like that based on whatever he likes to say. But his comments have in one way or another sparked some people to say WJW is a better fit. What a horrible person this Stuart is to spread groundless rumours and arouse haters on our girl just for his WJW.

Anyway I agree with you no one can take away the hard work and merit that our Hyesun girl got and worked up through on her own. 

14 hours ago, immorethant said:

I'm curious too. He's looking good in both black and white. Can't wait to see their scenes!

In the meantime, I'm going to watch this awesome teaser and our gorgeous girl on repeat mode too. Till the next teaser. I'm getting so so excited!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Love both comments of yours, @Ni Wen and @iffy21. Sorry I didn't quote your words because I agreed with every words.  Actually I wrote my opinion about this Stuart too, I recalled this kind of comments in 30but17 thread since when I'm still non-member lurking here reading all comments quietly. But as I said I'm trying not to pay any attention, so I decided not to post it. :P

I've been reading IG comments from Indonesian's fans, gave me hard time, because I don't know the language and have to retype 100+ comments in translator word by word to know what they said. From reading a lot, now I know a few words like 'banget', 'cantik', 'cinta' , 'keren', cocok'.  (Please don't tell my boss why my work is so unproductive today :P).  

From what I read made me so delighted that 99% are positive. Most people remembered her from '30but17',  many are her real fans saying something like 'She is beautiful' or 'She played violin and then a singer and now ballet dancer, she is so talented'. And there's no more comments like 'She's ugly', 'Oh..she's the girl from that mermaid drama' :D.

So glad to see that the more of dramas she did, the more she's getting well-known and more love from international fans.  I hope she knows that lots and lots of fans are waiting for her drama. 

:innocent::love:

LDessoW.png

Made me think of this favorite scene of mine.  :kiss_wink:

Just look at her eyes, you will know how good actress she is, portraying 2 different characters from the inside.

bF7SoCh.png

(edited)

Just notice that KBS changed Youtube video link again :crazy: , so may I post the new link here ?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I forgot to mention, the track by Lana Del Rey (dark paradise) is seriously so appropriate for the trailer. How the hell did they think of using this particular song for it? Pure genius by the production team. B):D 

On the other hand, I am wondering when we will see stills from the second lead? I am getting curious now as we have yet to get a glimpse of this character. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1