SNL Korea Shin Hae Sun became a legend from the first episode of season 2

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?memberNo=40001149&volumeNo=33021935

'SNL Korea Season 2' Shin Hae Sun’s unstoppable performance at Christmas

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/140/0000046267?sid=004

(Google translation)

vVQdVp7.gif

With excellent acting and the overwhelming presence across the screen and CRT yieoohgo sinhyeseon last in the active 12 Mon 25 days (Sat.) 'SNL Korea Season 2 " opened gorgeously fire on the appearance, the new season, the perfect upgrade to a one-time host of the . Shin Hye-sun, who perfectly digested all corners such as various parody and contest, showed off her hidden comic sense without adding or subtracting, and once again ignited the heat of Saturday night with a reversal charm beyond imagination.

NL5TUx6.jpg

From the opening, Shin Hye-sun, who listened to viewers by showing off her witty talk with crew Shin Dong-yeop, immediately focused her attention with her unique talent and anti-war charm. 

First, in the 'Algorithmic Girlfriend' corner, where Kwon Hyuk-soo and Kwon Hyuk-soo worked together as a couple, he played the AI girlfriend who hid his identity and delivered a pleasant laugh with a different level of clever compo acting. Shin and before the Align lovers breathe 'Christmas miracle' Corner SNL creates fatter at once ran the atmosphere gets hot to fully somehow unstoppable melting ipdam on, ' MZ in the quiz show' Corner surprise to Lee Chan-hyuk of sinus musician parody, and at one point even bangsimhal He continued his diverse activities. In the 'Seventeen but Thirty' corner, where he played a police officer who infiltrated and disguised himself in high school, from the 'Hey Mama Challenge' to the battle of chewy buzzwords with crew Joo Hyun-young, he perfectly mastered the MZ culture, bringing laughter to the crawling day and aroused a hot topic.

ncqe5Ie.jpg

My note :

I'm so proud of Hae Sun and glad for the SNL team to choose her as the host of new season.

At the beginning of program, Shin Dong Yeop said that as the host of the first episode Hae Sun will have to carry the future of all 100 staffs on her shoulder.  Now the burden is passed to the 2nd host and it's probably a bigger burden because Hae Sun already set standard of the show so high since the first ep.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Thanks @immorethant for sharing the postive news articles about HS SNL Korea episode. I'm so proud of her and so happy that she is receiving such a praise before the end of the year. What a way to end it and can't wait for her to accept a new drama in 2022. Just miss seeing her on screen. 

:gangnamstyle:

• Love 2

Thanks for sharing the reviews of SNL @Imorethant. Even though Shin Haesun can play seriously serious roles that can sometimes move you to tears, at the other end she can evoke tears of laughter. I love that she enjoys poking fun at herself. So great to see her having fun. 

• Love 1

Thanks @immorethant for posting these clips. I was especially struck when Haesun said that she was thankful that her fans existence itself gives her strength because her existence certainly gives me strength. Seriously, I don't think a day goes by when I don't think about her at least once.  How privileged am I to exist at all, on the same planet, at the same time as her. She is such a pure and wonderful soul. 

• Love 1

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

I think It's been close to a month since we heard that SHS was considering the lead role she was offered in See You in my 19th Life. I don't think she has officially accepted yet. Could she possibly decide against it? :( I read some of the webtoon and visualized Haesun along the way. It was so much fun. I hope she confirms soon. 

• Love 1

It will be challenging for any actor who takes the male lead role as I think more will depend on the acting than the writing or directing.  Although I want to see Haesun  performing in absolutely any role, any time, I was hoping her next character would be deeply complex to expose even more of her acting brilliance.  Looking forward to some 19th Life decisions, or other alternatives, whenever they may come. Trying to be patient.  

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Shin Hye Sun In Talks To Star In New Drama

Feb 18, 2022

by L. Kim

Shin Hye Sun may be starring in another drama!

On February 18, it was reported that Shin Hye Sun received an offer to star in the new drama “Wax Doll” (literal title) and is currently reviewing it.

In response to the news, a source from her agency YNK Entertainment commented, “‘Wax Doll’ is one of the projects she received an offer for.” No details about the drama have been given yet.

Shin Hye Sun is also in talks for the webtoon-based drama “See You in My 19th Life.” In addition, she will be starring in the film “Brave Citizen” starring U-KISS’s Lee Jun Young that is based on a webtoon of the same name.

Stay tuned for updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1513620wpp/shin-hye-sun-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama

• Like 1

Since she still hasn't accepted the role in See You in my 19th Life for some reason, after at least 2 months, I wonder if Wax Doll, is a replacement drama that she may be more likely to accept in a shorter period of time.  Something is holding her up with SYIMNL. If they can't find a suitable male lead who can do justice to this complex character, they should just move on. Leave the complex characters to SHS, who nails them every time.