[Drama 2016] Woman with a Suitcase 캐리어를 끄는 여자 [Starring Choi Jiwoo & Joo Jinmo // Mons. & Tues. 22:00 KST] - Thank you for watching!

wolanah

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still confuse, who kidnapped HJ and made picture of HJ unconcious tied with rope? And how come HJ suddenly turned up in the police station? Why the fixer who leisurely almost got away in his plane, after received HJ's picture, suddenly turned up in the police office also? 

I have just finished watching the last episode and I have to say that I had the impression that something was missing in the last episode. I am not talking about the romance. Yes, the writer built up a love triangle but in the end, yet the focus on the OTP got lost. I didn't need a kiss, but Hamburger got less screenplay. Then we had three different cases and I was a little surprised that ex CEO Lee got released so early. I also wondered about YR... what happened to her?

Moreover, I was a little disappointed by some details in the last different episodes:

- how can Hamburger walk freely in the hospital, when he is a prisoner? Moreover he had no handcuffs. Everytime, he showed up, he had no handcuffs at all??!!

- PHJ lost her licence... but after three years, she can get it again?!

- the teenager who was mentally ill and was recognised as not guilty: how come he could live in that mental institut, when he had no money? Is that even possible?

There were different things that sounded irrealistic. On the other hand, I liked the evolution of the relationship between PHJ and CGJ.

This wasn't a bad drama... but the last three episodes had more flaws than the former ones.

18 hours ago, 12blbl said:

I'm still confuse, who kidnapped HJ and made picture of HJ unconcious tied with rope? And how come HJ suddenly turned up in the police station? Why the fixer who leisurely almost got away in his plane, after received HJ's picture, suddenly turned up in the police office also? 

NIS kidnapped her 

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

pls vote for WWAS guys

On 11/18/2016 at 11:14 PM, samzi85 said:

Not gonna lie, I was a bit meh about the ending

Me also, the ending seems so rushed, so many unexplainble things, what about Min Na and Gyong Hwan after the trial? what's the resolution of Spam Burger relationship? WTF ending, I would forgive them if it's supposed to have a sequel though :P 

okay, I got this from my friend in twitter, vivi, http://miner8.com/en/26248

Ideal Type of Women

Joo Jin-mo’s ideal type of woman is a tall woman with slick legs.
He also expressed that his former high school sweetheart was and is still his perfect girlfriend.

Also, he said he wanted to fall in love at first sight.
So, he wants a woman with a beautiful face.

Atitude toward Marriage

Joo Jin-mo said in an interview that he always has been in a relationship with a woman he wanted to marry.

When he fell in love with a woman, he was very straight about his feelings, and he planned marriage for him and his girlfriend.

However, he realized that the life does not go as well as he plans.

Now, he submits his marriage to his fate.
He wants to marry one who is thoughtful of him and who takes good care of him.

I know someone who is the perfect fit to his dream girl description :wub::wub: 

On 11/19/2016 at 6:37 AM, carmens said:

I did !!

I really liked this drama, the subject is very offering and the actors super ++

especially the superstars triangle Joo Jin-Mo, Choi Ji-Woo ,Lee Joon applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991   applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991   applause-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948991

I WWWAS will win for best drama 2016...but that was rushed drama....but keep praying get in the top...GOODLUCK

Archived