[Drama 2016] Woman with a Suitcase 캐리어를 끄는 여자 [Starring Choi Jiwoo & Joo Jinmo // Mons. & Tues. 22:00 KST] - Thank you for watching!

wolanah

1 hour ago, RobinM said:

Unfortunately I feel they will have her choose Puppy or  more likely just leave it up in the air with her just wanting to be a great lawyer for the time being. 

No......they can't do that.  If it is true....it ruined my days. I still hope they can give a happy ending on ChaHam couple,  otherwise 9 eps of  Ham-Ma war for CGJ will be a big joke ever. 

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo She cried at the end :bawling:~~~ so sweet and I'll miss her a lots from now ~~~

Check out this link for the last scene of HamSpam couple and Jiwoo say goodbye to us :heart:

http://starjiwoo.com/renewal/2593581

They hug each others at the end :heart:

FafjZg.jpg

I think Ham and Spam are together at the end, just not a wedding or say "yes", her happy smile tell me she agreed to be Hamburger's companion life for sure  :heart:

Goodbye WWAS ~~~ Love you all guys :heart::heart::heart:

To be frank....this is not a happy ending in my mind, specially after long..long..dragging eps at the beginning on  HamCHaMa relationship. For me it is just too flat, too raw and hit me hard. It is just like...what a heck !!! I spend my time eagerly to see the feeling blossoms from HamCha couple, but the writer ruined  everything, couldnt keep the pace and failed to wrap it nicely. They are adults, come on writer nim...only a smile? I was thinking it should be more than that,  a big YESSS? a soft kiss perhaps? a very tighttt  and biggg hug? or a beautiful wedding.  Such a mess. And how about golden tree??? Ma Lawyer? Goshhhh....I feel soo mad till now. NB: Havent seen the sub...but I have already lost my appetite to wait for it. 

This reminds me on a big question before. Does the K-drama industry concern enough to people working in it? actress/PD/writer/ editing staffs etc... with the custom filming during airing, it burdens alot for them, less sleep, changing story, etc...while fans are always 'hungry' to know what happened in location, busy to discuss what is going on in the story(happen on me LOL). I prefer pre-produced drama which allow them enough time to give us a good quality project. Or, eventhough it is on going process at least give  all people in that drama a reasonable time schedule to do filming. I found even in D-Day (15 Nov) they still filming? oh come on....I personally think MBC also had a share in ruining WWAS. If just MBC schedule ep 16  on Monday next week, I think WWAS teams still have a chance to wrap the story nicely. It seems they were just running out the time and then cutting off the story line. Well perhaps...(in MBC thought) WWAS is  a 'safe' item, they dont need to push marketing because they know CJW/JJM/LJ have loyal fans. So fans will follow their projects at any rate(good or bad), so to say...fans will help MBC to 'sell' this drama. With this way, MBC already has received its payback for the investment. So, they give a more chance for another drama which they think they need to do the right thing...Night Light...!!! No need to give more slot to WWAS :)

Anyway... I am sooo happy with you all guys in this forum. I love the discussion, the analysis, all the pics. Thanks you sooo much. Love you all.  So far I have enjoyed reading comments only, but after this drama I becomes more active lately. Even so, I think I have to 'rest' for while from Kdrama. Not ready for another big mess LOL. Hope there will be a satisfied ending with a good quality drama in a future.

Will follow up CJW and JJM for sure :)

i lost my appetite with korean drama lately.i switch to thai drama.the most unrealistic is the story line.it happened with  drama  on the way to my airport, heaven's promised, glamorous temptation.korean drama need to do more than this.kissing scene with adult is so  unrealistic.if the hero/heroin scared with kissing scene and hugging scene stop being an actress and actor. 

the story almost lame.stupid and unrealistic.no wonder more and more people looking china's ,taiwanese,  and thai drama.they always made the ending so unrealistic and stupid.

sorry , korean drama's fans.i am really angry.

Hi to all the contributors of this thread. it was certainly a nice journey. unfortunately, i lost my password and got busy at work that i wasnt able to comment. 

Thank you for all insights that were shared here for the benefit of everyone and those doing live recaps. i appreciate your effort hope to see you in other threads....now off to my comments ;)

I have to admit that it was an ending we all never expected. it was a rom-com but we never saw anything more than a simple kiss shared between the leads. the bickering is fine but i must say that something is also lacking from those sweet actions. 

As for the child trafficking issue which was supposedly the biggest case and revelation was also not executed well.

On the other hand, i loved how the other characters developed, however, for me, i think, we didnt witness how they did it.

I also noticed that we see less of atty. Goo in the last few eps. 

I think 16 eps is not enough for some dramas to develop and wrap up nicely. I don't know why most K dramas now only have 16 eps. Twenty eps is about the right number -- not too long but enough for the story to wrap up nicely. I also agree with @sfkadek about MBC. They should give the production more time for wrapping up and better promote the drama. I find MBC has done a disservice to WWAS. The cast and crew are excellent but the timing and the subbing are frustrating. 

@blue_izce8 I think attorney Goo has gone to film Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim. 

Anyway, nice to meet you all here and thank you for all the updates, pics, vids etc. Hope to see you somewhere again especially with Ji Woo's projects.

I loved this drama.... maybe I am the only one here but for me kissing and hugging is not the only thing that makes a drama. I adore the varied relationships between all the characters the bromance, sismance and the boss/employee relationships. Aside from the fact that the story is more realistic than a kissy/touchy supposed drama with no real plot to it. Here Hamburger rocks, a legal genius actually. He is like the puppeteer pulling the strings, directing the actions of the other characters and defeating his enemies while in prison.This for me is comparable to the other low rated but gems like A New Leaf, The Assembly, Missing Noir, Grapevine etc. I wish they would make more dramas like this. I wish all the crew and cast the best of luck. Thank you for sharing your talents and work with us. Be Happy!!! 

3 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I loved this drama.... maybe I am the only one here but for me kissing and hugging is not the only thing that makes a drama. I adore the varied relationships between all the characters the bromance, sismance and the boss/employee relationships. Aside from the fact that the story is more realistic than a kissy/touchy supposed drama with no real plot to it. Here Hamburger rocks, a legal genius actually. He is like the puppeteer pulling the strings, directing the actions of the other characters and defeating his enemies while in prison.This for me is comparable to the other low rated but gems like A New Leaf, The Assembly, Missing Noir, Grapevine etc. I wish they would make more dramas like this. I wish all the crew and cast the best of luck. Thank you for sharing your talents and work with us. Be Happy!!! 

I enjoyed watching this drama very much. While we do not get the passionate reunion of the OTP, we witness the mature love of Ham Bok Geo and Cha Geum Joo. Ham is just the right man for Spam as he rightly understands that for Spam, her motivation and inspiration has always been to do her best to bring justice for the weak. He is able to give her the moral support and actual information/advice at critical times. He also knows that he has to give her time to get through her past jail term, ex-husband's betrayal, broken relationship with her sister and building up her confidence as a lawyer. He acknowledges to her that she is most beautiful when she is in the courtroom. We get an open ending that affirms Ham's feelings for her and wants to be her life companion and she acknowledges her happiness that he has asked her with that beautiful smile of hers.

I also love it that the 2 sisters reconcile with HJ telling GJ that she is like a mother to her. In a way, I see it as HJ giving GJ her blessings to be with Ham when she asks her to live for herself from now on.

The best moment I feel happy to our HamSpam couple besides the ending , love in the air :heart:, maybe WWAS has no many romantic scenes like other Kdramas style, but I approved this style of a mature love: sincere, encourage, take care and stand by each other sides. No need more confession here. It's true love everyone hopes to get in a real life for sure :heart:

uMkfNC.jpg

Ts0rUp.jpg

PJQGgs.jpg

QDenSp.jpg

n5Qtsc.jpg

Dear all,

This is my first post at the forum (wave to all).  The interpretation of the HamCha relationship.  Let me share the interpretation by some fans at the Baidu CJW forum.  In the end, Hamburger was asking CGJ to help him for a very long time since he posted an important news regarding national secrets. CGJ asked him to pay first as her first rule (pay first, then take the case).  Our Baidu friend interpreted it as a marriage proposal :).  When CGJ walked away, she smiled.  It indicated that she accepted the proposal.  I think it made a lot of sense. I am sharing it here. 

15 hours ago, QuercusL said:

Dear all,

This is my first post at the forum (wave to all).  The interpretation of the HamCha relationship.  Let me share the interpretation by some fans at the Baidu CJW forum.  In the end, Hamburger was asking CGJ to help him for a very long time since he posted an important news regarding national secrets. CGJ asked him to pay first as her first rule (pay first, then take the case).  Our Baidu friend interpreted it as a marriage proposal :).  When CGJ walked away, she smiled.  It indicated that she accepted the proposal.  I think it made a lot of sense. I am sharing it here. 

Thank you for sharing. 2 intellligent people who understands each other's mind. 

Just finished watching ep16,  dialogues were missing in some parts at the end. Anyway it was a good ending. Agree with @zenya22 that kissing and hugging is not the only thing that makes a drama. Maybe CGJ and Hamburger will end up together or maybe the won't. They are two single mature adults that can handle any relationship that comes their way. It's good to see the reconciliation between the two sisters. In a way everyone else got what they deserve in the end.  Life goes on. 

Archived