[Drama 2016] Woman with a Suitcase 캐리어를 끄는 여자 [Starring Choi Jiwoo & Joo Jinmo // Mons. & Tues. 22:00 KST] - Thank you for watching!

wolanah

@carmens

anyone here who saw the prev of ep 14?  what do they say? 

Seems that CGJ has made a wake up call for judiciary, by taking Mi nah with her. The judge is also different from the HBG case. Her move seems surprise Oh Sung. What the evil sis did with Tony Kim?  HBG got shock after reading the news? He must think a way to protect her love. Please subber.....kindly asked you this time, this is final week, please be fast...

@juniasat: I am from Samarinda :) Salam dari Kaltim

@Carmarie

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/11/2016 at 0:01 AM, RobinM said:

I adore how no matter what is happening in Hams  life or how bad his situation his first thought is always about  her... But really  I miss the banter and his off color innuendos and goofy side  he shows only to her. I will be very disappointed if we don't get some of that back before it ends and I don't mean in the last two minutes of the last episode either :)

what did Oh sung give Hamburger when he went to visit in jail BTW? Looked like cigarettes but that can't be right. 

It does look like cigarettes!

@ninimi Welcome there, have fun!

2 hours ago, sfkadek said:

@carmens

anyone here who saw the prev of ep 14?  what do they say? 

Seems that CGJ has made a wake up call for judiciary, by taking Mi nah with her. The judge is also different from the HBG case. Her move seems surprise Oh Sung. What the evil sis did with Tony Kim?  HBG got shock after reading the news? He must think a way to protect her love. Please subber.....kindly asked you this time, this is final week, please be fast...

Preview for Episode 14 is here for others: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/carrier/preview/ (Just like every week, MBC won't bother uploading for the coming week the preview on Youtube nor Naver TVcast.)

I cannot get much from the preview but from what I slightly get the Newspaper may not be related to Geumjoo's injury? It did look about something else.

- Song Suhyun's selfie (Mina in WWAS) with the homeless boy, Ma Lawyer and Cha Lawyer

- Choi Taehwan's group picture (Bokgeo's driver) with Shooting Team and K-fact Team

- Ma Lawyer's selfie with Choi Prosecutor

Hi all, my first time on this thread. 

I don't know about the ratings but to me this is one of the best k-drama i've watched so far this year. The cast and not to mention the writer is doing a great job and i hope they won't disappoint us with a bad ending. 

On 11/11/2016 at 0:56 PM, valsava said:

Of course the judge has been bought off. Or CEO Lee got him doing the do with those young girls to.. Just opening one of those missing girls cases is enough to open pandora's box and send a whirlwind through the prosecution office 

lol that must be it. I really want to see the judge, Hye Joo and the prosecutor disbarred!!

Can't wait for the final next episode. Does anyone know if they will air episode 15 and 16 back to back or do we have to wait another week to see ep16?

@dragon98, this drama is 16 episodes. If you scroll back on this forum, someone said it'll play episode 14 on Monday (it's still Sunday where I live right now), and episodes 15 & 16 both play on Tuesday night. So this is the last week. Hope our Hamburger -Spam couple get to be together in the end! 

2 hours ago, samzi85 said:

Nice! Only downside is an even longer wait for subs then, haha. 

at least we can see the raw version first,  and then pray so Viki or hdfree sub it quickly. 

Whatever the ratings say, for me this drama is a something. I will miss it for sure.  ChaHam will be my new fav couple in the list (sorry LSY, I have to delete your name from CJW couple :)

Waiting for WWAS tonight.

Hi everyone,

Today is Monday already and I feel so sad to say goodbye Woman with a suitcase just 3 episodes ahead :bawling: All best wishes to our HamSpam couple and look forward to a happy ending to the end. This drama is a best Jiwoo's drama in 3 years until now, at least to me :blush:. I watched Temptation (2014) and TwentyAgain (2015) because Jiwoo ssi is my beloved star, two leading man KSW and LSY are very good, but I think I love the chemistry of Jiwoo and Joojinmo a bit deeper. The first time I saw Joojinmo in A Frozen flower (2008), I was attracted to him, an enthusiastic and best actor. And when I watched MyloveEundong, I wish he could join a drama with my beloved Jiwoo. How wonderful it's happened! :heart:

Why is this drama give many emotion in me? The early 9 eps make me laugh a lots and I'm sure it's a rom-com, no pain forwards, then the writer turned it to a melo-drama by taking some bad things happened to our Hamburger and Spam:confounded:. When I saw them separated from each others and Spam's eyesight to Hamburger, it broke my heart. No need to any romantic scenes in Kdrama style, just the way they looked at each others, I feel the mature love, sincere and sadness. How can you do with my heart, writer nim? I want to see how cute Hamburger besides Spam, the way they tease out together and a passionate kiss scene (one of lacking point untill now!) ~~~~!!!:cold_sweat:

I surfing Twitter and some upcoming wrap-up party photos makes me feel sad. Why no sharing any BTS photos about our beloved HamSpam couple, MBC??? I'll miss them so much for a long time ~~~:cry:

Wishing vid or any photos at wrap-up party! WWAS , plz happy ending ~~~~:heart::heart::heart:

YFxIl8.jpg

k9T6tE.jpg

Is today the last day filming? :bawling:

Archived