YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

I just re-watched the part where ST sent SM's picture to YT.

Actually she asked ST to buy SM dinner because he looks thinner and pale in the picture.

She asked ST not to tell SM that she is the one who asked him to do that. She is worried about him. Aww.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG..i watched Five Enough from first episode but i didn't aware this thread exist!

I love all pairing in this drama and I definitely love these two cutie ^^

I have so much fun watching them in HT ..seems like all guest and MC approved them to be a real couple. :wub:

E4dLtp0.gif

tTZp7bG.gif

Spoiler

Practice what she has learnt...kekekeke

Aigoo...those hand movement ... *faint*

Step 1

9Luhcst.gif

Step 2

ODQPPqX.gif

Step 3

YQ2x3ho.gif

Step 4

aktCPpY.gif

Step 5

wQxVeu4.gif

2 hours ago, ayong arshat said:

What happen to sang min in epi 43? Can someone recap the epi 43 preview?:p

Taemin called Yeontae and told her that Sangmin has been missing for the whole day (his phone was with with Hotae and was turn off) so no one can contact him

Yeontae in panic call Sangmin and leave a voice message to him, screaming and asking whether he is in trouble and wish that nothing will happen to him

Sangmin? I think he is enjoying his 'me' time.. hahaha

19 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Taemin called Yeontae and told her that Sangmin has been missing for the whole day (his phone was with with Hotae and was turn off) so no one can contact him

Yeontae in panic call Sangmin and leave a voice message to him, screaming and asking whether he is in trouble and wish that nothing will happen to him

Tq alleram 95

Hopefully with this  episode the viewer's rating will hits 40% and SHS can paddle a boat follow SH swimming in hanggang river.  Hahaha.  

Well, I still think the earliest they'll get together is Ep 44 cause why not milk it, yeah? I'm all for a dramatic reunion so they might throw more bait in Ep 43 hehe. If they drag it one more week I might murder someone....

I thought Sangtae was so cute reporting to his younger sis though, jokingly saying your boyfriend is in my hands now muahahaha kind. That time when Sangtae used her to make Mijeong jealous was really cute too lol.

i'm not that worried about SM-YT with the mom actually? Somehow YT is a teacher and she's way better than what mom will expect SM to date. She might give her a hard time at the start for standing them up too, but I don't think she'll get Yeontae to break up with Sangmin. TBH she doesn't even care that much about Sangmin I think Yeontae's the best possibility for him to her too LOL. But YT saw how Mijeong and Soonyoung earned her mom's favour, and she was confident to meet Sangmin's parents she even skipped her brother's housewarming, so tbh I don't think the mom should be an issue. We've seen enough problems about getting married, I WANT SOMETHING NEW???

I mean the mom's pretty excited to have her kids marry I don't think she'll be rejecting any and every girl her sons bring back? Lolz if she rejects both Jinjoo and Yeontae you'll wonder what sort of woman she wants lolz

I think one that can be explored is that maybe the parents actually want Sangmin to get married quickly (???) and that Yeontae just wants to take her time. And of course her and Jinjoo being ex inlaws. If they are ex in laws shouldn't it be okay though lolz.

9 hours ago, alleram95 said:

In the preview it seems that he is sitting on where he and YT sat in the bookstore when they are still "friends".

Maybe he will go to the places that they visited together and YT would find him in one of those places?

On the bridge maybe?

4 minutes ago, ayong arshat said:

I think there will be  muah muah scene and it will be much better than the epi 33. Hahaha.. dont drag it to another week or  I also might murder someone too hahaha

The funnier thing is after being called a good kisser on Happy Together, I wonder what Sunghoon will think when kissing her again HAHAHAHAHAHA.

38 minutes ago, nightlurker said:

On the bridge maybe?

With SM holding a balloon again, trying to let go of YT. Then YT suddenly arrives, exclaiming "Dont let go of that balloon, Sangmin-ssi!!!" Haha

Despite all of the emotional turmoil that has come our YeonSang couples way this week, I would like to say that I am still very much engaged in their storyline/loveline. The Five Children thread posts from the past two days have been very harsh on the writers in regards to our couple and many have voiced their frustration towards Yeon Tae's character in particular. I would like to give Sung Hoon a shout out for some super solid acting this week...I'm buying everything that he's selling! Haha! His sincere and unyielding love for his precious Yeon Deo is so palpable and real and his sadness is thrashing my heart :bawling: Meanwhile, despite all of the harsh criticisms of Yeon Tae, on the Five Children thread, she still has my support! I was a late bloomer in the dating game; I began my first relationship around the age that she is in the show. There is a steep learning curve, when you are so inexperienced and the others around you have already figured out the dynamics of romantic relationships and how to manage the emotions that come along with them. It takes time to find your footing, even without external conflict being thrown into the mix. People are criticizing Yeon Tae's overall maturity as a person, but it's only her dating persona that is glazed with naivete and she does not know how to handle this emotionally complex scenario that has been thrown at her; even a seasoned dater would need some time and space to sort this one out. I see her as a mature and fully functional adult with a good heart and a solid future; she is just underdeveloped in the dating category and not sure how to navigate the bumpy waters that her and Sang Min have encountered. I have every ounce of confidence that she will get there soon...looks like it will happen next week (if he preview is a proper indicator) ^_^

@wynema I love the idea of them being reunited on the balloon bridge <3 that would be perfect!

Has anyone else noticed Sung Hoon's interesting expression during the short preview clip for ep. 43? He looks like he is checking someone out while he's sitting on the bench (presumably at their bookstore spot). He looks up then down and has a look of "i'm liking what I'm seeing" on his face? Perhaps Yeon Tae is going through with the dressed to kill fantasy next week? I certainly hope so because that would be epic and I would forgive the writers for all the pain we had to endure this week ;)

Also, I loved all of SM's interactions with ST/MJ/and HT today. The Lee bros and MJ have totally adopted a new family member. No turning back now Yeon Tae. HAHA!

This is an excerpt of SHS' interview as provided (translated) by @meechuttso

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Says Shin HyeSun "Actually, while reading the script, because YunTae was having such a hard time, I thought 'even if they are siblings why be this way?', that I couldn't comprehend her. But agonizing over it now, it doesn't feel like I can meet (him) at this point." Saying "dating the brother of your former unrequited love can't be an easy thing," she put herself in YunTae's shoes.

Even SHS could not comprehend the complexity of YT's mind as to why she can't bring herself to accept SM being TM's older brother. There are so many IFs but YT was indeed troubled enough to make the decision solely by herself.

The number one mistake in SM-YT relationship was... they did not communicate or air their grievances towards one another immediately. It resulted in unnecessary misunderstandings and thus, both SM and YT regretted the decisions which they made without consulting one another.

I am hopeful that both would become more likable characters once they overcome this hurdle. I would like to see character developments next weekend.

Shin Hye Sun fighting! Sung Hoon fighting! :wub::wub::wub:

PS. And please date after this... I am still hopeful that the 30% will become 50%!!!

PPS. I don't recall SH having such good chemistry with his other lady partners. And kiss SHS a wee bit lustfully ok when you guys patch up in the drama :heart:

4 hours ago, babyybluebear said:

The funnier thing is after being called a good kisser on Happy Together, I wonder what Sunghoon will think when kissing her again HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I think from good kisser up grade to best or better kisser from epi 33 to 44 hahaha.  Which kiss is better? Epi 33 or 44?

1 hour ago, nightlurker said:

@jaybs It's more like a look of "Am I seeing things?" for me.  Perhaps Yeon Tae is indeed dressing up and looks entirely different and he just can't believe his eyes and thinks that he is now starting to hallucinate seeing her? :lol:

I think so.  I think he hallucinating.  And go to bridge and still thinking he hallucinating and guess what yeon tae is there and..... :) after that then yeontae will practice the thing from the love book.   Yeah yeah hahaha  excited terlebih2 plak

23 minutes ago, ayong arshat said:

I think so.  I think he hallucinating.  And go to bridge and still thinking he hallucinating and guess what yeon tae is there and..... :) after that then yeontae will practice the thing from the love book.   Yeah yeah hahaha  excited terlebih2 plak

I don't think he'll go to the bridge though.
He went there once to let go of his feelings for Yeontae (which didn't work lol) and he's not ready to let her go. It's more like not wanting to chase after her rather than ending things so there's no reason to go to the bridge.

The scene is pretty weird though, since it's a bit difficult for Yeontae's current state of mind to decide to dress differently. 
she should be really frantic that Sangmin has been missing so if anything she should be dressed in pyjamas LOL.

2 hours ago, Liza Hassan said:

PS. And please date after this... I am still hopeful that the 30% will become 50%!!!

PPS. I don't recall SH having such good chemistry with his other lady partners. And kiss SHS a wee bit lustfully ok when you guys patch up in the drama

P.S. -ha! that makes 2 of us! (or all of us here, i guess?) :lol::lol: i'm hoping the percentage will rise by up to 75% by the time another kiss comes by. 

PPS- you're right with this one. i did watch Noble, My Love and i thought his chemistry with JaeKyung was sorely lacking. didn't watch NTOG (honestly no plans because watching him being romantic with the girl who plays JJ is weird) and his romantic arc in Oh My Venus didn't really come until the very last episode. so this pairing with SHS came as a big (but welcome) shock to me when it was apparent that they were being paired together. 

@jaybs @browngirl Hehehe... I think we are all rooting for them to date for real! It would be the breaking news that we are all waiting for :wub::wub::wub:

I think the both of them discussed about how they should portray their characters and ermm, the kiss scenes *sigh* Just thinking about them makes me giddy and deliriously happy :phew::phew::phew:

YT will be pushed to her limits and step up her game in pursuing SM back. No more noble idiosyncrasy. Go fight for your love, Yendoo ah... And bring along your hand lotion ㅋㅋㅋ

Archived