Quantcast
kdramamich

YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

@babyybluebear very well said  :) i get what u mean..the phone call thing is fishy, as Sunghoon didn't clarify why he made that 4 a.m phone call, when Tony said that he might call to hear SHS voice...deep in my heart, i think all he said is true, that he likes SHS...just please do something Sunghoon we can clearly see SHS likes u too if not why she reacted that way during the enactment of the cafe-confessing scene :wub:

• Like 6

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016070814123273786&outlink=2&SVEC

Sunghoon Interview. I have posted the interview in Five Children thread too (you can check there), but I will share the Q&A that talked about Sangmin and Yeontae

These days, if you asked men, women and children about actors that are loved by viewers, there’s one actor that can’t be left out. That man is Sunghoon (real name Bang Sunghoon (33))

Five children is a comic family drama that tells us how families look for their happiness and love through conflict. In the drama, Kim Sangmin is a pro golfer, whose outer appearance such as his skills, looks and personality, etc known as a perfect man and has no flaws. However, when you knew him he suffers a star disease and a snob who makes people in his surroundings tired.

Sometimes when his unlikable character as Sangmin meets with Lee Yeontae, he changed. After his ill fated meetings with Yeontae, his sweet romance while he falls in love captured the viewers.

Q: Nowadays, Sunghoon together with Shin Hyesun as well as Ahn Jaewook and So Yoojin stared in ‘Five Children’ which is in the top rating. Please tell us the viewers about your feelings

A: I feel great and thankful. I wish our drama will end well

Q: The viewers have a lot reaction (interest) towards Sunghoon while the drama is still aired. Did you expect this?

A: Honestly, when I am working, I don’t really mind about the viewers’ reaction. At the beginning, my character is an unpleasant one. That’s why before I decide to take the drama, I was preparing myself to receive insult and critic. When you look hateful, it is possible to receive insult. Then, after he(Sangmin) met Yeontae, he changed.

Q: When we think about Sunghoon from ‘Five Children’ we can’t forget about your love line with Shin Hyesun. Most of all, in Happy Together on June 30th you appeared with Shin Hyesun and it leaves no doubt (to the viewers) that you have relationship with each other. Actually (I) wonder whether either of you are dating or if you aren’t dating is there any possibilities for you to date.

A: We aren’t dating. We have explained it in Happy Together but nothing is certain. After the drama ends there’s a possibility for we to meet and it is also possible that we don’t meet with each other. But now, we aren’t dating each other as many of you have suspected.

Q: After starring in Happy Together, is your relationship with Shin Hyesun got awkward?

A: No. Rather that we have got closer. Actually before we starred in Happy Together we never met in private (outside the drama). We also didn’t contact each other. After we starred in we contact and ask about each other.

Q: Other than Shin Hyesun, in ‘Five Children’ there are actress So Yoojin (Mijung), Wang Bitna(Soyoung), Im Soohyang(Jinjoo). Perhaps, is there your ideal woman among them?

A: For me Shin Hyesun and Lee Yeontae are my ideal women. I like woman who smiles, cute and has a straightforward personality. Hyesun is like that. But, now we aren’t dating so please don’t misunderstand us.

Q: In the drama, Sangmin and Yeontae faced a crisis. The man that Yeonte liked for 7 years is Sangmin’s brother, Taemin. Sangmin hid the truth and asked Yeontae to marry him and in the end all the truth got revealed and messed out. A crisis has emerged. Can marriage be realized?

A: First, I hope for a happy ending so no need to worry. What makes me worried is that when we overcome the crisis, the scene will appear so sweet that make your hands and feet shrivel (the sweetness will make people watching embarrassed (?))

Q: How much do Kim Sangmin and Sunghoon synchronize? Sometimes I feel that both of you look as one person.

A: We are totally different. The only thing that similar is we are playful. Other than that, we are very different. I am introvert and shy.

Q: Sangmin and your actual self might be different but like in the drama, there is a possibility to meet with a woman who has one sided love with a man for 7 years

A: Uhm, I don’t know. If I crossed in real, I would seriously worry. I have discussed it with Hyesun and I told her that I don’t think I can date with that person.

Q: As the rating breakthrough 30% the popularity is still going strong. What is your hope for the ratings?

A: I wished we can reach more than 40%. If it’s really true than I couldn’t be happier. There aren’t many episodes left, I hope the viewers won’t only look at us (SM-YT) but also anticipate what will happen with others characters. The weather is getting hot so rather than going out I wish the viewers will watch ‘Five Children’.

Q: You and Shin Hyesun are in the situation which emerged as a couple. Other than best couple award, do you have any award that you want for this year KBS Drama awards?

A: Hyesun has said in Happy Together that we will receive it if it’s given to us, I don’t have a greed for awards. I think everyone who acts well have greed for an award but for now I don’t have any greed for an award. I still have a long way to go.

• Like 10

@alleram95 Thanks for the translations!!!

Oh yeah, just a side topic
Actually in Happy Together 3 for the full episode I wanted to !!!!! at Jaedeok's and Tony's relationship 'cause the way they said it sounded exactly like the plot in Five Enough HAHAHA.
Them (Sangmin and Taemin) wanting a joint marriage, joint honeymoon and living together after was exactly what Jaedeok and Tony said and I'm like hahahahahhaha but they didn't mention it oh well.

I wonder how they felt hearing their plot from someone else though hehe
Can't wait for tonight omggggg I swear something will happen hahah

• Like 7

Hello everyone! been a Sunghoon fan from OhMyVenus & CKOTB.but since I dont watch Kdramas with more than 24 episodes, I have not scene FiveChildren until recently.but then after seeing SH & SHS (who I've seen in She was Pretty) from HT, I ended up binge watching Five Children to catch up. Their chemistry on (& off) screen is off the charts.

Yes they may not win Couple of the Year award cause 1 of their competitors is Song-Song couple of DOTS.But the fact that they are a "side" couple in a weekend family drama yet they are 1 of the top 3 known couples is indeed an indication of how good this pairing is,acting wise and chemistry.

Happy Spazzing everyone! 

Note: Just like some of you I too cant view their HT episode from KBS world.it seems thats the only episode I cant watch.

• Like 8

Hi! Anyone care for a recap on today's episode?

Since this is YeonSang Couple forum, I'll be recapping for their part only.

I'll put it as a spoiler. Since I'm not a native speaker, sorry if it is
not really accurate.

This is the recap for a first scene with the both of them:

Spoiler

Mrs. Kim finding a letter inside the picture frame in Taemin's room
and talk with Mr. Kim outside.
I don't know what is written in the letter, but I think they didn't talk
about the content. I think she complains about Jinju and she is a little
bit dissapointed with their son's that seems to have a poor taste in women.

TaeMin asking their mother about SangMin's wherabout and worrying about him.
Mr. Kim dan Mrs. Kim said he also didn't contacted them yet.

Suddenly SangMin manager contacted TaeMin and told him that SangMin
has been exercising like crazy and he is worried. They are at the gym.

SangMin finally faints and taken to the hospital.

While in the hospital, TaeMin texted YeonTae and said "YeonDoo, I miss you".

SangMin suddenly wake up and asking what is her reply.

YeonTae replied that she already settled her feelings for him,
add his number as a spam, and ask SangMin to never call and text her
again in the future.

After read it, he got mad at TaeMin for texting her and got mad
at his manager to take his phone.

• Like 6

today's episode was kinda frustrating! :frown: whereas last week i was very willing to forgive YT, this time i'm not so sure. i honestly can't wait for the time she realizes all of the amazing things SM has done for her and  comes grovelling (yes, GROVELLING) on her hands and feet just to win him back. aigoo! i'm so frustrated i feel like my blood pressure is shooting up! :confounded:

• Like 5

This is the second scene with YT and TM:

Spoiler

YeonTae talk to another teacher about books, and suddenly TaeMin come
and YeonTae run out of the room to her class.

TaeMin chase her in her class room and showed up in front of her.

Then they talk outside. YeonTae expressed how dissapointed she is with
the both of them.

TaeMin then ask if she is sincerely want to break up with SangMin
because he saw her reply.

YeonTae shocked that even TaeMin read her reply and ask if they
talk about everything.

TaeMin said everything is already in the past, he and YeonTae has
become good friends and YeonTae and Sangmin already like each other,
so only that is that matters now. He also explained how SangMin
don't want to eat, exercising like crazy and finally fainted.
He told her that SangMin is innocent since a kid and has good heart.
He didn't tell YeonTae because he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

He also asked her wether she could
get back together with SangMin or not.

YeonTae said she still cannot be with him and tell him she want
to leave first. Before that she asked TaeMin to not told Jinjoo about them
because it will be uncomfortable for them.

• Like 6

Thanks, @nightlurker for the recap of the YT / SM / TM scenes! :) Hope you also recap YT and SM's confrontation scene. I'm so frustrated with YT. I hope SM leaves her be, so that she learns to chase for him for once! haha

• Like 4

A FMV of SM and YT, combining clips from their separate dramas if I'm not wrong.

The description says "5 Enough, 6 Person's Room, Oh My Ghostess"

Title says [Sangmin x Yeontae] Lean On Me (Sunghoon,Shin Hyesun) - the song Lean on Me is an OST by Junsu for the drama Lucky Romance. I actually thought they were clips from future episodes of 5 Enough, playing that cliche amnesia card haha thankfully and hopefully not though!

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, junj said:

A FMV of SM and YT, combining clips from their separate dramas if I'm not wrong.

Title says [Sangmin x Yeontae] Lean On Me (Sunghoon,Shin Hyesun) - the song Lean on Me is an OST by Junsu for the drama Lucky Romance. I actually thought they were clips from future episodes of 5 Enough, playing that cliche amnesia card haha thankfully and hopefully not though!

my gosh, that was good! thanks so much for sharing! 

• Like 3

Thanks @nightlurker for the translation and @browngirl yes, indeed really frustrating...i think yeontae should be 'punished' a little, just to make she realise how much sangmin likes her, and also for her to get to know her real feelings..just how much we want them to get back together, can i say let her suffer first and do the chase this time..

how can i watch this episode :bawling: it hurts reading the teaser...tell me how to survive ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 6

Hi again! I've tried to make recap about YT SM confrontation but then my connection sucks during live streaming :(

And suddenly I had to leave the house. Now I'm back and here is the recap from what I could remember and from a clip in dramakbs.

So, here it goes:

Spoiler

After YT saw SM in front of her house, she told SM to leave and not come again in the future.

SM told her it doesn't matter that he and TM are brothers. He then ask her didn't she said she like him from head to toe? Didn't she told him that she loves him? (This is as far as I could remember).

YT then told him she cannot live seeing both of them forever because it would feel uncomfortable. She apologized and told him she was going to go home first.

SM stopped her on her way. He ask her didn't she want to date for a long time? Did she make fun of dating? If she is like this, the next person who will date with her will suffer. How can she date if she is being like this?

YT asked whether SM is done talking.

SM said no, there are still so many things that he wanted to say. SM said in the future YT cannot date or love properly and
 the rest I can't quite catch what he said. But I think it will be difficult for her to date or love in the future.

YT asked whether SM worrying if YT can date in the future or not?

SM said that because she is a coward, she didn't know that she made the person who like her much to suffer so hard. Can't she just think about how much he likes her?

YT just silently stepping up the stairs lead to her home, and then SM said: Okay, just leave. What can I do if it can't be helped? Just live alone forever!

YT stopped for a while, keep climbing up the stairs without turning back.

SM is watching her leave and said: YoeonDoo, you are still just the same. Keep doesn't want to turning back.

And then tears rolling down from his eyes T_T

• Like 8

@nightlurker Thankyou so much for the recaps n translation of SM-YT scenes

@junj Thankyou so much for sharing the video!! I loved it!!! 

@alleram95 Thanyou for the translation of the interview.

@babyybluebear  now that you shared your point of view...it opened new perspective to me too. in the end  we agree that the phone call was fishy.

Because you mentioned it....i went back n watched those ht3 scenes....u were so right he did all those things..... u hv keen eyes!!!!:D

I'm really disappointed in YT today.....i was upset that she so easily deleted all the messages n pictures of SM....poor guy....it broke my heart:bawling:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, junj said:

Omgomgomg this video maker must have been a fan?? Otherwise how did she/he manage to find scenes so well they fit perfectly, even the words match up its so beautiful T^T

thanks for sharing~

• Like 3

after seeing the fan made video, somehow i prefer for them to have this kind of plot rather than for the to break up and entangled in three way relationship between Sangmin Yeontae and Taemin. :sweatingbullets: 

I mean with amnesia plot, we could guess and predict some of the outcome. But with this plot, it really make me frustrated. :angry:

Note: there's an update for the complete translation for Sunghoon interview that has been posted in Five Children thread. I think it's on page 147 or 148. 

• Like 2

Inspite  of the heart aching scenes  today's acting skill was exceptional. They truly bring out the best in each other. It is a great once in a career partnership. They are blessed to have met each other. 

Edited by hjpa
  • Like 6