YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

5 hours ago, browngirl said:

when you go to that video, there should be a setting option(sort of looks like a flower) on the lower right side of the screen. click on it and it will give you all the options for the resolutions. :)

Is this the one?2016-09-01%2016.31.52_zpsygm700rl.png

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, browngirl said:

when you go to that video, there should be a setting option(sort of looks like a flower) on the lower right side of the screen. click on it and it will give you all the options for the resolutions. :)

I don't think part 3 and 4 gives that option...but thanks! I'll just wait for openload.....posted this in Shin hye sun forum ...new cf for our girl Hye sun!  If only SH was in the CF too.....:sweatingbullets:

18 hours ago, OliviaMT said:

@fefan30 You didn't have to do that!  You can just go to the following page on instagram, and it lists all the people you follow and what pictures they liked.

@OliviaMT!!! I did like what u hv guided but surprise surprise im not able to see what image SH liked. I checked back picture tht SHS posted yesterday and there's no more 'liked' from SH. Well i dont really get use to this IG stuff and please tell me tht u still can view the 'liked' from SH..please

2 hours ago, fefan30 said:

I did like what u hv guided but surprise surprise im not able to see what image SH liked. I checked back picture tht SHS posted yesterday and there's no more 'liked' from SH. Well i dont really get use to this IG stuff and please tell me tht u still can view the 'liked' from SH..please

when i checked this morning, it was still there on his liked pictures. the pic i took as screen shot is on my tablet, so not sure how to post that here, but last i checked, it's there. :)

(p.s. not sure now though, i'll have to check again)

P.P.S  IT'S STILL THERE! :blush: (now, how do i share the screen shot?)

just saw a tagged photo of Hyesun, im guessing its a furniture cf. seems like Hyesun is filming a lot of CFs but where where where is SH? why still no CF offers for both Hyesun and Sunghoon together? aigoo, if im a big boss i would have invited them for a cf long ago, well too bad im not lol!

5 hours ago, meechuttso said:

53482_49087_4930.jpg

53482_49089_5034.jpg

성훈 "신혜선과 연애? 오해할 만해요"  (SungHoon "Dating with SHS? Misunderstanding understandable")

http://www.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=53482

I think he's just teasing everyone now.:(

What is it @meechuttso???..its ok just tell us what he said abt SHS. Im ready for this:tears:

I think I have finally gotten to a point where I can let these two go.  I think it would be great if they were dating, but I am actually okay if they weren't too.  There is no denying that they have great chemistry and that they truly did like (or still do) each other during the time of filming.

Like SH says, he will never make public who he is dating, so we will never know. 
I am actually hoping dispatch does not catch them dating if they are...since public relationships never fair well in their field.

We will always have SM and YT, no matter what the real scenario is :blush:

In the meantime, I will support all their new dramas/movies.

it's a different thing when we ship them and whether they really end up together. much as we love to see them together, its really between those two. i would like to think they are still in touch with each other, and no, contrary to others, i wont want to see any news of them dating at all, because i agree relationships made public especially them being celebrities, dont last unless you are already confirmed getting married. so i would rather see a replica of a Gu Hyesun and Ahn Jaehyun (if it really happens) or nothing at all. 

by the way, i have watched the YT's mum video in the FE thread, and its almost impossible to catch any interactions or interviews or seen any fleeting shot of these two. i dont even see them appear together in the drama bts or interview. they must have know the whole world is trying to catch them together :lol:

just like all of us here... it's not easy for us to let these two go. i guess it takes time. but whatever it is, i love them both as always, whether it is sangmin yeontae or sunghoon hyesun, they will have a special place in my heart forever. forever my favourite couple. :heart:

Sung Hoon did a massive unfollowing on his instagram account, but still kept SHS, although he does not follow Im Soo Hyang anymore....:huh:

So obviously he is closer to SHS despite ISH have had acted with him before.  Hope they stay friends (or more) for a long time. ^_^

13 hours ago, mizv said:

yes! I'm curious what he is saying!!! I really wish i could read Korean

After KBS2 "O My Venus" ended, we had met with SungHoon for interview, and now 7 months later, we met again. The SungHoon we met again was completely different.

What has changed about SungHoon? There's the exterior that's even more handsome, but the biggest difference is that SungHoon has acted in the role of pro golfer SangMin in the KBS2 drama "Five Children".

If through "O My Venus" and "Cool Kids on the Block" his handsome exterior, chiseled physique and athletic abilities gained attention, "Five Children" is the place where attention to SungHoon's acting abilities began. That fame and popularity has followed him either way goes without saying.

Contrary to our expectation, the SungHoon we met after conclusion of the drama was the same one we knew. Of course he extended first his greetings courteously, and replying "thank you" to ours just the same.

In particular, from rumors of romance that surfaced through the Drama to his reaction to his increased popularity, he openly revealed his inner thoughts.

Q. Through "Five Children" you are currently receiving love from a wide audience. Is it sinking in, we're curious.

A. Not sure if I'd say popularity has exploded, but it feels like it's gone up some. Went to a recent fan signing event and so many fans showed up. Thankfully.

Q. Any complaints about your increased popularity from fans who've been there from when you were nameless?

A. No, on the contrary the fans are even happier knowing that the actor they liked is being given recognition and affirmations. The fans are telling me to use this opportunity to star in more works and make my face known even more. Haha.

Q. This popularity is possible due to "Five Children" concluding after receiving much love. How do you look at it?

A. From KBS2 drama "O My Venus" I was getting noticed some, but it's correct that the program that made my face known everywhere is "Five Children". It felt really good. In fact during shooting dramas I was not able to discern whether it was popular or not. But about mid-way through when I found out about all the interview requests, I was like "wow, interviews happen even while the shooting is going on" and was surprised. "Is it OK for me to do this?", I even wondered. Everything seemed novel.

Q. For the first time in a long while you were in a long-running drama. How was it?

A. There was much I had to do to embrace the character I was portraying - internally of course, but also outwardly, so there was much anxiousness. At first my role hadn't stood out so it was fine, but about half way through my screen time increased dramatically and I wrestled with it. How would I work to make it come out in line with how the director and writer had guided, there was much to struggle with. Each of those times I steadfastly engaged in discussions with the director and took part in the shoot, it seems.

Q: To the very end, what type of conclusion there would be between Shin HyeSun and you created much curiosity from the viewers. Are you satisfied with the conclusion?

A. I think that what was portrayed in the drama was the best possible.

Q. Perhaps soft whispers of romance with Shin HyeSun surfaced as rumors of passionate love affair...

A. I think it's easy to have been misconstrued. But we don't worry about it much.... However, we did have some regrets, wondering "perhaps we should have been a bit more careful in how we expressed ourselves in the variety program?" [reference to HT3 Episode] As a result, for me going on variety programs with a lot of talking I've gotten gunshy about.

Q. Your sweet dialogue and demeanor together caught much envy, and that led to rumors of romance it seems. What do you think?

A. Anyways, I can't say that "it wasn't there". In truth, I didn't think SangMin would get soo sweet to the extent that he did. As it progressed deeper into second half, in the process of the character receiving more love, it seems to have gotten a bit more sweet. In the context of acting, it was hard to pull out what was on the inside, but telling myself, "this isn't SungHoon - this is SangMin", I went ahead and acted.

Q. What is your dating style in real life?

A. To the waman I like, I am direct style. But if a woman shows that she's not interested, I give up right away. When she doesn't want me, it's not right to keep clinging on, is it? Especially, if I had proposed to her and was turned down, I would reflect upon the relationship very carefully.

Q. If your parent(s) opposed your meeting with the girlfriend you love?

A. That will absolutely not happen I think. If I were to take her home, I'm confident that they would like her. Haha.

Q. In this work you played the role of an athlete, but in comparison to previous work there were less scenes that showed your physique.

A. For me also, in this work rather than show my body I wanted to show my dramatic side. So at the beginning I let the director know my thoughts, and he actively complied with that request. If you look at my previous work, they've all had scenes with my bare chest. Of course if the scene is necessary to the story, I would take it off, but if I didn't think so I am now thinking that I would not anymore. Now I feel like it's not quite right to just bare it perfunctorily.

There's more, but that's all I can do... I TRIED HARD TO CATCH ALL THE NUANCE OF HIGHLIGHTED SECTIONS - it's like parsing legal documents :crazy:

=================

Sorry Chinggoos, I been busy with my girl's thread

For SH's interview here, we can conclude whatever we would like from that - they haven't completely closed doors, I would say (check out some of what she says from SHS's thread, e.g."I like a direct-approach man like SangMin. In the past I would like a guy I was drawn to first, but suddenly a man who would decidedly express his feelings seems more attractive. I don't want push-pull back-and-forth either. It's not like I've drawn in my mind an ideal type, but if there's an honest man who adores me like with SangMin's style, I would like to meet him.")

Happy shipping on, everyone! Long-live the Yeon-Sang couple!! :heart:

Archived