[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

O My God...

There's a news about Kim Rae Won got married secretly; dated July 11 2016.

:blink:

Oh Well... I guess my ship sank before it sailed.. Hahahaha...

Edit: Oops sorry, it's a false. Dayum! That shaved off my shipper's life by 10 years. Kekekeke... moving on, this ship is still good to go. Sorry for this!!

I feel like banging my head to the keyboard right now. *facepalm

• Like 11

1 hour ago, liz-danielle said:

Like I said it was a rumor with LMH.. :flushed: btw, I think she did mention that she on and off secretly dating and her last relationship was ended a year ago? This news was released during the promotion GNB if I remember correctly.

It's not w LMH and like I said they were super friendly during Paeksang. That was after LMH and Suzy confirmed. If they had anything going on before they wouldn't be able to act so friendly and natural. 

It's ok for you to think whatever you want but please do not spread in-correct/ unconfirmed information. Thanks

Shinhye has 1234567789 rumors with her costars because she is so shippable but most isn't true. I can tell you that. And I consider myself quite a stalker of hers lol, even I tried not to care much lately lol

49 minutes ago, starb82 said:

She's always playful with all of her co-star and that's why they all loved to work with her and because of that she managed to have a chemistry with every single co-star. It may seem simple, but being friendly with everybody is not something easy but in her line of work, it has to be done since her work required that chemistry; it's hard to keep friendly demeanour when you're having a bad day and I'm sure she has a lot of those. But being able to be nice all the time while the whole world is watching is an achievement, I know I wouldn't be able to do.

I think now that her co-star is a much older and experienced actor, she acted a bit different. Of course that doesn't mean that she like him or have a crush on him. It could be only pure respect towards the veteran actor. 

It's just the idea of Shin Hye with a much older man attracted me, and they have so many things in common that make me root for them. This goes back to the question, am I shipper? What's the definition of a shipper anyway.

I agree, I don't think there was something going on between PSH and LMH, during Baeksang award when JYP shook LMH hands, Shin Hye laughed at the gesture (and so did Kim Rae Won). I don't think she'd do that if they had something going, heck if it were me I don't even want to be at the same table. But then again, I'm not a celebrity who has to hide my personal feeling in front of everybody. Kekekeke...

Yes she is playful, caring and super friendly with her costar and that's the reasons she has chemistry with all of them since she makes them conformable.

But her relationship w each of them are not always the same. KRW is a much older senior you can't expect her to treat him the same with her previous costars who she considered friends.  She is acting like a fangirl next to him in my opinion lol and she doesn't do that often :P

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

It's not w LMH and like I said they were super friendly during Paeksang. That was after LMH and Suzy confirmed. If they had anything going on before they wouldn't be able to act so friendly and natural. 

It's ok for you to think whatever you want but please do not spread in-correct/ unconfirmed information. Thanks

Shinhye has 1234567789 rumors with her costars because she is so shippable but most isn't true. I can tell you that. And I consider myself quite a stalker on her lol, even I tried not to care much lately lol

Yes she is playful, caring and super friendly with her costar and that's the reasons she has chemistry with all of them since she makes them conformable.

But her relationship w each of them are not always the same. KRW is a much older senior you can't expect her to treat him the same with her previous costars who she considered friends.  She is acting like a fangirl next to him in my opinion lol and she doesn't do that often :P

I agreed with you re rumors so I'll keep quiet and will not have any comments moving forward...

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, starb82 said:

O My God...

There's a news about Kim Rae Won got married secretly; dated July 11 2016.

:blink:

Oh Well... I guess my ship sank before it sailed.. Hahahaha...

Edit: Oops sorry, it's a false. Dayum! That shaved off my shipper's life by 10 years. Kekekeke... moving on, this ship is still good to go. Sorry for this!!

I feel like banging my head to the keyboard right now. *facepalm

That source was from mediamass right? did you see the red wording (it was confirmed to be false info)...

Also I came across this website two weeks ago and it was dated 4 July.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

That source was from mediamass right? did you see the red wording (it was confirmed to be false info)...

Also I came across this website two weeks ago and it was dated 4 July.

Yeah I caught that late, that's why I edited my post. Feel so embarassed. Kekekeke...

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

I agreed with you re rumors so I'll keep quiet and will not have any comments moving forward...

Please do comment and have fun...

I just wish we would not spread incorrect information

Shinhye is a girl and her reputation is important especially with many rumors she has just because she is friendly with her costars... She had got a lot unnecessary hate for that. 

I'm just being protective of her.

Sorry if I offended you 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

For PSH mentioned KRW,  I can't remember where and I don't care enough to look for it since I'm not shipper and don't intend to invest in this. Those are what I remember and infomation I wanted to provide while reading this thread.

You can backtrack at pienocchio for Post-Pino interview. I believe she said that. If not it's LJS lol

For the one she mentioned him after GNB it's a video... that all the celeb saying something after the movie... You could look for it...

Sorry that's all I could help

thanks @thao_2512 i'll look for it. I'm a fan of both individually so i'm happy that SH had opportunity to see KRW in PUNCH for her to praise him and i can say these reflects she's a fan of KRW :)

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

thanks @thao_2512 i'll look for it. I'm a fan of both individually so i'm happy that SH had opportunity to see KRW in PUNCH for her to praise him and i can say these reflects she's a fan of KRW :)

She is... I didn't remember until after the news about Doctors was out... She def likes his acting a lot :). I remember talking to a friend and saying she didn't talk about LMH when he invited her but praised KRW instead 

• Like 15

The bottomline here is, we don't know the core of their private life - if they're dating someone or not. Even though various sources say they're both single.

For now, let us just enjoy our smooth sail! Who knows what will happen in the future especially when they seem to be each other's ideal type. :wub: that makes me root for them more. 

The possibilities are endless though :P

• Like 18

22 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

I'm not sure if anyone mention here before it was about the news "Salt Entertainment" said they were expecting a fail while they choose Doctors but it turn out to be a most successful drama based on the rating recently.

The news (from chinese version) mentioned that unlike previous dramas, you will see the real PSH in this drama because of KRW (veteran actor wakaka) means that she act as whom she is - PSH not HJ. 

Cn u elaborate on the expectations that it wont turn out to be a successful drama,please? I can read & understand chinese so can u please link me to the aforementiomed article?

• Like 4

14 hours ago, liz-danielle said:

I'm onboard as well... Before I was PSH Younghwa but now I'm definitely PSH KRW and I'm waiting for good things to be happened!

I know PSH want to find a man who is mature yet quiet style like her dad and that's why previous dating didn't work out (rumor with LMH). I can tell if things change when she was in relationship and broke up. How? Younghwa always present with PSH whenever PSH is single. After heirs, Younghwa didn't show up with PSH (Busan movie etc). It's very obvious if you are PSH fans.

He was but broke up before the drama. Resource from a KRW fans. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Hacci_is_a_penguin said:

@crazysujuelf i think you got the right account (Rae Won Kim) with Batman dog PP.

I quite love how he has social media accounts but it's private means he's not old fashioned yet a very private guy. As shipper, it makes the shipping more exciting since we have to dig more :D 

As for their real status, nothing has been confirm, let's just enjoy the shipping ride while doing reality check once in a while haha

My 2cents for SH i think if she's in a relationship right now there's a big possibility that it's LJS more than the other guys she was linked. For KRW, if he's with someone, is it okay for the girl that he made a PP with PSH? Cuz if it's me I'd be jealous lol Oh gosh what am I doing why I'm making it a big deal hahaha

Thank u darla! ♡ well celebs like him sure challenges us die-hard fans.Honestly,I'm getting really excited n pumped up to dig up more about this man.I usually have no problems stalking celebs.He is the hardest one to date ahhaha.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, thao_2512 said:

Shinhye has 1234567789 rumors with her costars because she is so shippable but most isn't true. I can tell you that. And I consider myself quite a stalker of hers lol, even I tried not to care much lately lol

Okay monthly reality check here guys! ;

Bottom line is we'll NEVER really know what both of them feel deep down inside.We can't seem to accurately decipher their actions either because,well,they "act" for a living.We will never truly know which gestures,which gazes & which actions reflect their true feelings.

BUT THEN AGAIN THE MIND & IMAGINATION IS A WONDERFUL,WONDERFUL THING AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Okay its been half an hour after ep7 finished airing.I am gonna calm down.I shouldn't have logged onto this thread.I have a maths test tmr.HAHAHAHAHA...ha.

Love u guys ,God bless ♡

• Like 9

On July 10, 2016 at 8:30 AM, starb82 said:

So they were talking about their competitor Beautiful Mind. Shin Hye politely said the difference between both dramas even though both are about neurosurgeon. She was talking in a cautious manner so that she would not offend the drama penned by a senior which is Jang Hyuk. And then when she gave the mic to Kim Rae Won, he joked around about it and in my opinion even challenged the drama a bit. He was able to do so because he might know Jang Hyuk and is also around the same age and same caliber, so it's save for him to joke around like that. I think Shin Hye, Sung Kyung and Kyung Sang were amazed by his bluntness.

The last image, Kim Rae Won was explaining his surprise and admiration about Shin Hye's action scene which was done without a double. So he suggested that next they make another project together of action movie. The wedding part is solely my imagination. Kekekekek...

So glad that this ship is gaining more passengers, because it means I'm not crazy. Hahaha

Differently you and anyone here is not crazy. They match very well(  for the all costars , KRW is the best, and another one but that is history now(:tears:)). What can happen in the future, only God knows. But at the present time, I am super shipping HJ and JH, it is all I can see :glasses:.

I wish and would like to see them work, in the future, in a action movie, seems like they really want to work togheter in another project. So let support them. We all can have fun shipping HJ and JH :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peace and Love:love:

• Like 9

That´s my first time ever trying to write something in soompi. English is no my first language and, of course, i don´t have confidence to try to participate in your discusions. But I really enjoyed it.

I like music, and I have found that the OST of every drama is a special ingredient, for that reason I prepared some pictures with the songs of "Doctors".

Maybe you ask, what´s the relation with this thread, well I have chosen picture from BTS to recreate that special place for PSH and KRW and support them.

So, let´s sing and have fun!!!

Sorry for my bad english.

Spoiler

Diapositiva5_zpsr1dezl4x.jpg

Diapositiva6_zps3qvii36y.jpg

• Like 10

16 hours ago, crazysujuelf said:

Okay monthly reality check here guys! ;

Bottom line is we'll NEVER really know what both of them feel deep down inside.We can't seem to accurately decipher their actions either because,well,they "act" for a living.We will never truly know which gestures,which gazes & which actions reflect their true feelings.

BUT THEN AGAIN THE MIND & IMAGINATION IS A WONDERFUL,WONDERFUL THING AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Okay its been half an hour after ep7 finished airing.I am gonna calm down.I shouldn't have logged onto this thread.I have a maths test tmr.HAHAHAHAHA...ha.

Love u guys ,God bless ♡

Totally agree with you: "THEY ACT  FOR  A LIVING", and a good sales person knows how to sale their products.  In entertainment business fan service is a must to stay afloat, as well as, certain type "engagement " of fan bases ,to increase fans number. Meaning more success for the artist. I do not think there is nothing wrong with it, as longer fans keep it real, because sometimes irrationality of the fans, most of the time fed by certain behavior of unscrupulous artists misleading the fans for their benefit or advantage , might end up affecting both parts in negative as well as positive way, with the fans getting caught in the middle, and get hurt badly. So, guard your heart and let have fun shipping the characters HJ with JH, because they match so well and they are awesome togheter.  Continue to support these two amazing talent, humble actress and actor Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won, for giving their almighty, in playing, in such charismatic way JH and HJ. It is a privilege, and I humble thank them for it.  Shipping, in a healthy way, guard your heart, do not get hurt, just pretend, act also. To the Wisdom couple JIHYE.  

PS= we can not help but to speculate about their private life, but we need to learn to respect the boundaries. The true? Only God and them know it. Many blessings to you all.

Love and Peace from this ahjumma's heart.:thumbsup::love:

• Like 8

20 hours ago, yongpal said:

The bottomline here is, we don't know the core of their private life - if they're dating someone or not. Even though various sources say they're both single.

For now, let us just enjoy our smooth sail! Who knows what will happen in the future especially when they seem to be each other's ideal type. :wub: that makes me root for them more. 

The possibilities are endless though :P

@yongpal, Agree! That's the idea. She is a fan of him  and is very interesting her twinkle twinkle behavior around him. He is very aware of her. I don't know but this is interesting... I said days ago, that for me this ship will be 'active for this two months, later, who knows. But if they finish like a couple will be great.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, isaboo2014 said:

That´s my first time ever trying to write something in soompi. English is no my first language and, of course, i don´t have confidence to try to participate in your discusions. But I really enjoyed it.

I like music, and I have found that the OST of every drama is a special ingredient, for that reason I prepared some pictures with the songs of "Doctors".

Maybe you ask, what´s the relation with this thread, well I have chosen picture from BTS to recreate that special place for PSH and KRW and support them.

So, let´s sing and have fun!!!

Sorry for my bad english.

Hide contents

Diapositiva5_zpsr1dezl4x.jpg

Diapositiva6_zps3qvii36y.jpg

@isaboo2014sooo beautiful. Love your post . Welcome to the thread. Hope you are having lot fun visiting Doctors thread, the fans interaction there is amazing . Good place to practice English . You can also visit Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won individual thread to learn more about them. You will have fun for sure.  By the way, your English is good. :thumbsup:To the wisdom couple JiHye:)

CnJPtnwUsAAOGhv.jpg

cr. To owner

• Like 8

@alcides14 that picture makes my heart flutter. Love seeing Ji Hong's giddy face and grateful that she held his hands. I could see her got butterflies too.

Argh, I love them so much. We should post the gif from @Ayame here too. I don't know how to make gif if not from youtube. kekeke...

• Like 11

@starb82 Re-posting here, since you asked. :)

When looking at their hands though, I made a gif so you can see how he grabs her fingers lol (I'm way too excited about this haha). And just before she lets go, you can see JH's other hand on top of hers~ <3

UAy9Zzr.gif

Liz50oe.jpg

• Like 15