Just for FUN (while we await the next episode) --

Which SWDBS character are you? 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/07/quiz-character-strong-woman-bong-soon/

Mine's Do Bong Soon! ^_^

Spoiler
You are Do Bong Soon (Park Bo Young)!

You

search.pstatic.net
You’re one tough cookie. Even though you seem like you’d be sweet and gentle, you’ve got thick skin and a personality that can withstand a lot of hardships. You’re also a hopeless romantic and are patient enough to wait for that perfect person to sweep you off your feet. Loyalty is very important to you as you cherish the friends and family you have.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young spotted on a date in public

Strong-woman-do-bong-soon-couple.png

Photos of Park Hyun Sik and Park Bo Young on the set of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon were so natural they appeared to be dating.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is a new drama that is transcending the typical love triangle romance story. The female protagonist, Do Bong Soon, is an unnaturally strong girl that encounters a spoiled rich heir, Ahn Hyuk. The twist on traditional gender roles has fans excited.

The leads of the show are also exciting fans with their incredible chemistry.

Park-Bo-Young-and-Park-Hyung-Shik-Photos

Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Shik’s classy and vintage photoshoot for Elle magazine

Photos of the two showed them speaking and acting comfortably with each other, just like a real couple would. Their off-screen chemistry appeared to match their onscreen one!

20170305092627_s__9699457.jpg

They were spotted laughing and walking together.

During a press conference meeting, Park Hyung Sik revealed that he was a long-time fan of Park Bo Young and commented on how her adorable nature was even more prominent in real life.

“Every since I saw A Werewolf Boy, I wanted to act alongside Park Bo Young, and I am happy that I finally get to do so.”

Park Hyung Shik

In addition to their prominent chemistry, they also have the ideal height difference. Park Hyung Sik is 25 centimeters taller than Park Bo Young, and having them side-by-side perfectly fits the couple image.

The production team of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon has promised that there will be only more heart-skipping scenes in the episodes to come, so keep an eye out for this couple!

Source: Dispatch, Dailian

10 hours ago, Amanda_HS said:

Did MH prepare this for BS? A working area in his own office. cr dc

I think it is a working area that Min Hyuk prepared for Bong Soon. It's soo cute! Just like her.

I've been out busy with finals and I can't wait for Friday. I'll be done with finals and I can enjoy watching the new episodes! :):D

@lingx2 Did someone point something out about a ringtone? Bong Soon's ringtone? May I please get a copy, too?

@notohaterfans from the preview, I hope like you said too that it'll be Bong Soon's memory recalling the club scene/night. Because I agree with you that I hope she realize that Min Hyuk is teaching her how to dealt with her strong powers and he doesn't care whether she has it or not. He's falling for her for who she is, not her powers. She'll be drawn to him through that, when she realizes that Gook Du keeps telling her to hide her powers. I don't know, just my guess on how Bong Soon will swift to Min Hyuk. 

2 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Just for FUN (while we await the next episode) --

Which SWDBS character are you? 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/07/quiz-character-strong-woman-bong-soon/

Mine's Do Bong Soon! ^_^

I got Ahn Min Hyuk! @sebastian27 we got the same results!

48 minutes ago, parmma said:
Spoiler

Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young spotted on a date in public

Photos of Park Hyun Sik and Park Bo Young on the set of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon were so natural they appeared to be dating.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is a new drama that is transcending the typical love triangle romance story. The female protagonist, Do Bong Soon, is an unnaturally strong girl that encounters a spoiled rich heir, Ahn Hyuk. The twist on traditional gender roles has fans excited.

The leads of the show are also exciting fans with their incredible chemistry.

Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Shik’s classy and vintage photoshoot for Elle magazine

Photos of the two showed them speaking and acting comfortably with each other, just like a real couple would. Their off-screen chemistry appeared to match their onscreen one!

They were spotted laughing and walking together.

During a press conference meeting, Park Hyung Sik revealed that he was a long-time fan of Park Bo Young and commented on how her adorable nature was even more prominent in real life.

“Every since I saw A Werewolf Boy, I wanted to act alongside Park Bo Young, and I am happy that I finally get to do so.”

Park Hyung Shik

In addition to their prominent chemistry, they also have the ideal height difference. Park Hyung Sik is 25 centimeters taller than Park Bo Young, and having them side-by-side perfectly fits the couple image.

The production team of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon has promised that there will be only more heart-skipping scenes in the episodes to come, so keep an eye out for this couple!

Source: Dispatch, Dailian

Oh my gosh when I saw this I thought it meant that Park Hyungg Sik and Park Bo Young were actually dating in real life, so I was shocked :o But I understood what they meant haha~

They have good chemistry with each other off the screen too :lol: 

Aside from my one sided shipping between Joong Ki and Park Bo Young, i admit Park Bo Young has a sizzling chemistry with her co-star. 

But how tall is she ? She is so small and so squishy and i wanna to hug her. I love her so much. She is full of aegyo and she isn't trying too hard for showing the aegyo <3 

she is so cute <3

42 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I think it is a working area that Min Hyuk prepared for Bong Soon. It's soo cute! Just like her.

I've been out busy with finals and I can't wait for Friday. I'll be done with finals and I can enjoy watching the new episodes! :):D

@lingx2 Did someone point something out about a ringtone? Bong Soon's ringtone? May I please get a copy, too?

@notohaterfans from the preview, I hope like you said too that it'll be Bong Soon's memory recalling the club scene/night. Because I agree with you that I hope she realize that Min Hyuk is teaching her how to dealt with her strong powers and he doesn't care whether she has it or not. He's falling for her for who she is, not her powers. She'll be drawn to him through that, when she realizes that Gook Du keeps telling her to hide her powers. I don't know, just my guess on how Bong Soon will swift to Min Hyuk. 

That must be nice to be done with finals! I have finals next Tuesday so I won't be able to watch the episodes this week! :bawling: I have to resist from watching anything related to SWDBS this weekend and study for my finals....

25 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Aside from my one sided shipping between Joong Ki and Park Bo Young, i admit Park Bo Young has a sizzling chemistry with her co-star. 

But how tall is she ? She is so small and so squishy and i wanna to hug her. I love her so much. She is full of aegyo and she isn't trying too hard for showing the aegyo <3 

she is so cute <3

Park Bo Young is 5'2 :) She's pretty much the same height as me so when she's next to Park Hyung Sik, that is what I imagine if I am next to him :lol:

v9IsGnU.gif

It's 14th Prince......... I'm in :wub:

I've just finished the first episode. So far so good. I'm loving Bong So and the two male leads. The story has everything - superpowers, intrigue and humour. I can't wait to see who his stalker is and what that backstory is about. Plus the murder... right on Bong So's doorstep... coincidence? I think not. cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif

59 minutes ago, briseis said:

OMG!!!!!!! New stills from the upcoming episode featuring the scene included in the MV :wub::wub:

*ouch that hurt to delete lol*

source: newsen

thanx for the spoiler pics... but why do i sense that BS is dreaming of looking at GD and perhaps wanting to kiss him just as MH is about to kiss her too. Who knows she has her lips ready  for a kiss so MH may take advantage of it. Ohhhh that will be so funny and cute to watch lol! :lol:

Archived