[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

THANK YOU .....writer-nim for giving us a very...very ...very...beautiful happy ending...never forget such a lovely...romantic..love story ever.....soooo perfect couple that u can't denied......i never seen LMH acting like this before his really superb:) JJH of cause her aura in acting ...no doubt great actress....:wub: really thankful for choosing this 2 actor....i will sleep well.....tonight ...no more heartbreaking...:grin::blush: n feel loveeeeee.....:heart: 

• Like 18

Like @Moonrain said,this is by far MinHo's best performance. Although it will be very very difficult for me to let my ever loving Gu Jun Pyo go, I have to admit that he just surpassed all his performances in his  previous works:heart: my life is complete now.:)

16143583_1449982135021506_4925008298131816252005_1449976095022110_2550786254633316300305_1449971095022610_58761645746237

Spoiler

16179238_1449976408355412_56234401282849

Cr owner

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, minekas said:

Like @Moonrain this is by far MinHo's best performance. Although it will be very very difficult for me to let my ever loving Gu Jun Pyo go, I have to admit that he just surpassed all his performances in his  previous works:heart: my life is complete now.:)

This is why it is a pleasure to follow LMH's career!  He keeps getting better and better!  Each performance is memorable and each one is better than the last.  I can't wait (it will be toooooo long) for the next one!

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, minekas said:

Like @Moonrain this is by far MinHo's best performance. Although it will be very very difficult for me to let my ever loving Gu Jun Pyo go, I have to admit that he just surpassed all his performances in his  previous works:heart: my life is complete now.:)

really agree, this is the best LMH's dama, this is the best my favourite drama all time, this is the best LMH's drama final and this is the best LMH's performance

• Like 14

I intend to write my thoughts about the final in the upcoming days, as I have terrible flu right now and don't feel well enough to write anything complex or intelligent. Overall, I think it was a satisfying final and ending; there is a couple of things that could have been done slightly better, but other than that like always even the last episode managed to make me happy and satisfied. 

Anyway, how awesome and symbolic is the fact that SC's wedding ring is actually her tear of happiness?! 

dMj2nlG.png

• Like 21

Guest Moonrain
42 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Forgive me please.... This "dirty love" is all over me... Edited via tina_minoz.

Reveal hidden contents

omg @Chellsee i actually looked away. it made me shy hahahaha

i cant stop thinking about the tongue, while cooking, eating, washing dishes, what has the tongue done to me its all over me. i need to change my avatar now

@minekas aww chingu, Joon Pyo will always be engraved in our hearts. Lets just say Joon Jae is a more mature role and it fits LMH to the core :heart: I love both Joons :blush:

Chanting to myself 

*I don't ship them! I ship HJJ and SC! I don't ship them! I ship HJJ and SC! I don't ship them!*

To keep myself sane, I must. 

I just had to agree with you all, yup, HJJ is one of my favorite characters from LMH. He is standing right next to Daejang. He's just slightly above GJP because while I love love love GJP because he's so iconic, petty, yet charming, he is a lot more immature and less intelligent than HJJ. It's not just HJJ that wins my heart though, it is KDR before HJJ that makes HJJ, as a character, even more special. I will surely miss him. 

@Alice Mendoza I agree. Suzy is beautiful and I think they make a perfect couple. I'm happy for them and wish them a long happy life together like JunCheong.

@Moonrain they cut the cake in half? Really? They probably did not mean anything by it but looking at it makes so sad. 

• Like 12

tumblr_okcin4Ln181s8t96qo2_540.png

And so The Legend of the Blue Sea -  Heo Jeon Jae’s and Shim Chung’s story - ends. It concludes at the edge of the sea, at a frontier between two worlds where one of them ends and the other begins. And what a beautiful, poignant ending it has been. Shim Chung is pregnant with Jeon Jae’s child (YAY, DIRTY LOVE!) and wearing his ring which contains her tear of happiness that she had left behind and he kept all the time while he was waiting for her. 

tumblr_okcin4Ln181s8t96qo4_540.png

Those two live happily. Not getting sick or hurt. Having lots of kids and raising them well. Happily ever after they grow old together.

THE END

tumblr_okcin4Ln181s8t96qo6_540.png

• Like 18

Comments!! :blush: Netizens are satisfied and happy!! :blush:  @leeminhosny@mythicalove@Chellsee@Hunter White@gtLmh0622@1ouise@minekas@CarolynH@LMHolic

" Dirty Love Successful"

" I looked at the tongue from the kiss!"

"It is a pleasant ending ... until pregnancy .. Happy Ending !!

" Thank you for walking the pink pearl road"

" I only remember you ~ !! Happy happy ending ~~ ♥"

" I had a really good time"

"  finished! I am sorry! How long does it take to see Lee Min-ho's Yanji again? Thanks to Lee Minho ~ !!

" Thank goodness. J. happiness juncheong"

" Huh, Jun-jae, your ears were frozen, I feel pain"

" Wow ~ Juncheng Kiss  Great ~ ♡ Happy ending Good luck ~ They have done all the dirty love"

" A happy ending to my liking."

" I was happy because of Junchung"

" Good-bye brilliant man. but I don't want to send a man of talent that very happy ending"

" Thanks to you for three months, the blue sea were fun."

" It seems that a real kiss."

" Successful juncheong"

" I was expecting the same thing I remembered, but I'm glad that I ended up with a happy ending!"

" It's a satisfying ending. ♥ Happy because of blue sea. and all of you had a good time"

" I saw a deep kiss in bed."

" I  was happy at the time of Wednesday every Thursday and today is a kiss"

" Happy Happy Ending ~ I was happy because of Junjong Couple.Hey baby is born as a mermaid? Today 's tongue JunJae kiss hit"

" Huh, jae-jae I saw you, I was happy ~ Goodbye"

" I can not see Jun Jae now. I love you".

" The steamy kiss ...... looking at it, we're all happy."

" The ending was good. Better than expected"

" Now we should send a man of talent, JunJae"

" Dirty Love Dirty Love ~ ~  It is so sexy ~ ~ I can not forget the legend of the blue sea"

" Today, the mermaid beauty hard-working hehe I love a happy ending ㅠㅠ.

" I love you ... couple juncheong ♥"

" Happy, thanks to the couple juncheong ^^.

" Thanks for your work, the top stars Lee Min-ho and Jun Ji Hyun"

" Tongue .... Is this just me? Dirty Love to Baby! I am glad that you are Happy Ending."

" Dirty love, ♡

"Hoe JunJae's tongue."

" I can not believe the ending ㅠ I want to be happy ending anyway. Jae Jae and Cheong have been happy for a long time and I have been wondering about the meeting with the people around them"

" Do not people really know ?! Here is a bed kissing from the God, Lee Min Ho's tongue ..... ... heh ... tongue ...

" I really like everything !! ♡ But Lee Min Ho's tongue kissing scene in the end is only me who saw.. ...?

" The Legend of the Blue Sea I was so excited and excited that I waited a week! This winter I was happy because I was with Blue Sea * * ^^ * I appreciated good works and I look for another picture in the next works of Jae Hyun and Lee Minho I was happy ~

" When they kissed, did you see the tongue mix?"

" It is so good because it is a happy ending ^^ ♡ ♡ I did not miss a party, I used to use this room ^ ^ ~ I am a very nice couple, a nice moondust, a cute baby-like Tao, a charming Hong detective ~~  Thank you very much ^ ^ ♡♡♡♡♡

Credit: http://m.entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=213&aid=0000942093

• Like 20

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I do like happy endings, and think it's lovely that Cheong and JJ end up back together, happily married, having a baby, and living an ordinary life. Just a few things that I thought were so cute about the last episode.

Cheong finds out that her little friend who can hear her thoughts is actually the reincarnated soul of the offspring of a man and a mermaid. So, Cheong finds out that it's not just a myth that a man and a mermaid can have a happy life together. I think finding that out before she returns to the sea to recover gives her added impetus to recover and return.

I also liked that it addressed why Cheong's heart had problems, and it was a simple explanation. As she's speaking to Mermaid Lee Seul Gi, she tells her that her man loved her so her heart worked well, but that was no protection against getting a gunshot in the heart. So, when she went back to the sea, she went looking for all the things that would help her heart to return to normal. 

So fitting that JJ becomes a prosecutor who goes after white collar criminals. Even though he didn't exactly remember why he wanted to become a prosecutor, that he went back to law school and got his law degree so that he could do so was a good use of the time jump. Not to mention with JJ becoming a prosecutor, ND gets a legit job albeit helping people evade their tax obligations legally and TH becomes a white hacker paid to check for weaknesses in security systems. 

And, then, of course, there is the final scene and monologue of JJ of how they lived a plain life in a plain, unremarkable place. letting their story become a cherished memory. I like the idea that after everything they went through, they get to live a normal life. 

I didn't participate much, but I enjoyed reading the informative, enlightening posts, photos and videos. It was fun. So, thank you everyone.

Thank you. Having not watched it with subtitles, your post really helped me understand the last episode. 

It was a beautiful ending. Being plain and as normal as a mermaid mesh human love can be, is what makes their ending so precious. Sometimes, less is more, and such a plain happy ending suddenly becomes extra special. The way they ended satisfies my heart and fills it with warmth and happiness. I could not have asked for more. 

@nika94 Hahahahahahaha I can see we are not the only ones obsessed with the tongue kiss, Knetz are all over it too lol. I must admit, I can't get that kiss out of my mind lol. 

*blush* 

@briseis

" It concludes at the edge of the sea, at a frontier between two worlds where one of them ends and the other begins."

Beautifully said! Thank you for always enlightening us with such beautiful analysis throughout this show! You were much appreciated here. 

• Like 13