[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Looking at the blurred face of the person who killed KDR, it is possible that it is Nam Do so be prepared for another surprise. Tricking us into thinking that KDR is faster than a harpoon was a smart ploy.:blink:

KDR and SW looked so handsome and pretty in episode 15. They look really great in hanbok. JJH has that loveliness and LMH so aristocratic and has the air of nobility. I never realized he could look so good in traditional clothing.

• Like 12

When is the wheel going to turn around and have the evil step mother and her equally jerk son and that psycho get their due punishment? When is that stupid boring girl get her wake up call that nobody likes her? Frustrating. 

• Like 5

Hi Lobsters!  

I still haven't finished watching ep 14, but had to share a funny comment from viki timed comments.  someone said CHC, at the BOD mtg, looked like tweety bird!  CHC's mother looked like a muppet!  LOL.

And, I loved when HJJ told the detective to blast the heater in the car.  I love the bromance!

Another category for best/favorite game after the end of the drama--favorite  SC nickname.  

• Like 11

Omo. So, my curiousity as to when MDY saying it wasnt him who killed them, possibly means my theory of someone else killing KDR can be right.

The scene when ND told SC to cry since she sheds pearls had made me get an evil vibe from him. Greed is so ugly and scary. 

• Like 10

WOW! So many comments!! :D:D below is Some of the translated ones. :)) @leeminhosny @CarolynH @Chellsee @briseis  @Hunter White @gtLmh0622  @mythicalove  @LMHolic  @minekas @ilwoo_aein   Sorry I didn't tag all! :D

"Increasingly ㅜㅜ Lee Min-ho is so cool. very funny."

" Heojunjae interesting story is getting more interesting, into its stride."

" Handsome too handsome. that coat color looks good "

" Lee Min Ho pink coat ~~~ that it is so good. It's a spring ~~~ ^^

" Lee Min Ho's eyes were really treasure. It purification the eye can only see his face"

" Yesterday, pink coat of lee mun ho so pretty and interesting legend of the blue sea"

" Cheer for the actors. Lee Min Ho is the Real Prince with the pick coat. !!!"

" I deeply admire Lee Min Ho,  a very funny. the best the best is watching the fun and juncheong"

" Let go! Let's go more than 20 percentage, let's go!"

" More and more interesting and twice acting and visual great gesture of friendship to other actors, and is all very well."

" Look to rise just because it's fun ㄷㄷㄷ was more than 20 percentage in metropolitan areas."

" Let's pass the remaining five good and a successful conclusion and take 20! This visual couple when would you come back !!!

" Very funny and the story is so hard to wait until next week!"

" pink coat is Real Prince heojunjae to my face"

" Viewers laugh and cry. Go for it"

" To be honest, should be more than 20 Very very funny"

" Jun really pretty when in the club."

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003035006&gid=999339&cid=1053370

• Like 16

34 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Hi Lobsters!  

I still haven't finished watching ep 14, but had to share a funny comment from viki timed comments.  someone said CHC, at the BOD mtg, looked like tweety bird!  CHC's mother looked like a muppet!  LOL.

And, I loved when HJJ told the detective to blast the heater in the car.  I love the bromance!

Another category for best/favorite game after the end of the drama--favorite  SC nickname.  

Hahahaha I am laughing at those comments lol. 

I absolutely love Mimi couple as well. It's so funny how Mimi detective gets caught up doing everything HJJ demands. It hilarious when he obeys HJJ left to right and then he stops to think, "Wait, why am I following his orders again?" Hahahaha. 

Btw, that is a great category that you added :)

---------------------

Anyone finished watching episode 15 with subtitles? I'm currently watching and I just had to stop and express how creepy CH's mother is. Her history sends chills down my spine! She was an orphan so I reckon MDY and her met since then. They are two very bitter individuals and they seem to have a serious problem with the world. They probably feel that they have been wronged in life because they were born to have little. It's the weirdest and creepiest love story, but I guess they found comfort in each other when the world around them appeared cold and empty. Since then, they have been inseparable, plotting and executing murders after murders to steal from those who they were bitter towards because they were a lot more privileged. They are each other's fuel, giving strength to one another. Together, they try to conquer the world around them, which they deemed was cruel to them from the beginning. They have no guilt nor conscious. They're runaway trains and they will go until the end of this world to steal a life they never had. The creepiest of it all, how the family that adopted her suddenly disappears into thin air, without any traces. THAT is some crazy richard simmons on another level. Do any of you feel the chills in this thread? Because I am seriously creeped out. 

----------------

@nika94 thank you so much for the translation of Knetz comments. It's always greatly appreciated here :blush: 

Those are such nice comments about LMH and JJH. I hope they see how much they are loved. I'm happy for them! :) I certainly agree that they deserve to be over 20% hehehe. Knetz, we are depending on you to make it happen, since we cannot contribute ourselves. Go, go, show them love!

@vangsweetie637 you're most certainly correct, it was not Lord Yang who killed KDR in the past. His dagger missed and someone else who sent the dagger striked KDR, highly likely was CH in the past. I am not sure if you've watched the recent episode so I will not say much but they show more of that person in episode 15. 

• Like 11

I missed the live recap,been busy last night :bawling:..Thanks for the updates chingus sending hugs and kisses to all of you :wub::heart:

this ep is lighter than ep 13 (except the first scene) but loving the romance especially that chase moment of our otp. I'm the same with  nam doo and tae oh watching them( replace the sigh by :wub::blush:tumblr_ojc1khDeGH1sw8ut9o4_400.gif&key=6

The clubbing scene is hilarious too,i thought sc will dance with other guys.hehe.

For the other scenes i love how hjj mother started to fight now.. There are too many things that needed to be resolved in just the remaining five eps like

1.what will happen to the villain clan?.3 villain is so dangerous.

2.will our otp live and have a kid :)?,i want a mermaid marriage w/ sc's other mermaid family.

3.what will happen to the con trio?

4.will hjj family unite?

5.will sc's identity revealed to all?Will she go back for awhile?. I really want the writer to flesh out sc's character too :),her story is only romance and her adaptation and survival to human life.

6.i still dont see the relevance for yoona reading sc thoughts.But I love her character and relevance in the life of our otp.

hoping the writer can execute them well she's good at putting a lot of scenes in 1 ep,jam packed.

• Like 10

Legend of the Blue Sea: Episode 15

by girlfriday | January 5, 2017 | No Comments
bluesea15-00364a.jpg
You can always count on this show to find the romancey shenanigans in any situation, no matter how many lives and legends and fates are at stake. It’s a relief, since I was bracing myself for some brooding and some idiocy of the noble variety, after yesterday’s revelations. But there’s nothing better than seeing our hero’s fears turn into a shred of hope, all because he wants to believe that a happy ending with the woman he loves is possible. Enough romancey shenanigans will do that to a guy.

Joon-jae hears Chung think to herself that she’ll die on land without him, that her heart will stop beating and harden without his love, and he asks, terrified, “Why would you die?!” She’s more concerned with how he heard her thoughts, and demands to know how long he’s been able to hear her true voice.

He finally admits that he recovered his memories: “The crazy guy who shielded you with an umbrella in the rain, the player who held your hand when you were alone, the wacko who made you ramyun—they’re all me. And the mermaid who saved me in the ocean and erased my memories is you.”

They’re both shell-shocked for different reasons, and he asks again if it’s true that her heart will stop and she’ll die without him. She confirms it: “This isn’t my world. The moment I gave up water and came to land, I had a heart that can’t beat without you.”

[READ MORE - DRAMABEANS]

• Like 13

18 hours ago, Chellsee said:

“The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Martial Arts Director Praises Lee Min Ho For His Action Scenes

Even the staff of “The Legend of the Blue Sea” are becoming Lee Min Ho’s fans.

The actor, who plays Dam Ryeong and Heo Joon Jae in the drama, has earned praise for his superb action scenes from the drama’s martial arts director, Yang Gil Young.

Director Yang said, “I’ve worked with Lee Min Ho for ‘Faith’ and ‘City Hunter’ too, and every time I look at him, his athleticism is really outstanding. I also realized that he has a strong grasp of basic action skills.”

He continued, “It’s not just in Spain, but also places like the tea fields and the abandoned building. It’s all because of him that the action scenes were possible, and it’s also thanks to him that the viewers have been giving rave reviews.”

“Especially in Lee Min Ho’s case, since he’s so tall, it’s hard to use a double. Because of this, he does all the action scenes himself. The action scenes come alive, especially when he’s in the governor’s uniform and wielding his sword in flashy movements. It made me exclaim, ‘so cool,’ and ‘so handsome’,” said the director as he gave a thumbs up.

His charisma during action scenes may be overwhelming, but the actor is actually a moodmaker on set. In the making film released by the production team, he’s seen humming to himself as he waits, or laughing with his co-stars.

A staff from the drama was also full of praise for the actor, saying, “Lee Min Ho is an actor that is able to immerse himself instantly into all his scenes, including action scenes. Whether he’s filming or just waiting for his turn, he shows concern and courtesy to everyone, even staff whom he only sees once in a while. Together with his smile that brightens up the atmosphere, one can’t help but become his fan immediately.”

Wouldn’t it be awesome to work with this man just once?

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/05/legend-blue-sea-martial-arts-director-praises-lee-min-ho-action-scenes/

That is one big reason I started liking LMH is because of his concern and courtesy to everyone and even staff .

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Wait a minute---@mythicalove  CH's mother, MDY and NamDo are all orphans?  coincidence?

Yup! They are both orphans. It can't be a coincidence right? I reckon that was where their messed up story began. 

-------------------

I finished watching episode 15 with subtitles. I am very satisfied. Like usual, I find that I like the episode a lot more when I know exactly what they're saying. While streaming it live, I miss very important details of the drama. I am very happy where we stand. 

I notice that Cheongie has grown so much. I felt for her when she spoke of how whether fake or not, the owner is happy to have their bag. It was very sad when she said that she feels like a fake in this world but even so, she believes that she deserves to be loved. Awwwhhhh, cheongie, you make me so sad. I also love how she declares that her new life begins today and that is why she is hosting a birthday party. 

The end of this episode actually made me more happy and excited than I ever imagined. I never would have guessed that the possibility of a reunion between mother and son being just moments away would make my heart so happy. I had a different initial reaction because I cursed at the fans who released the stills before the airing of this episode, spoiling it for people and myself included, so I didn't fully enjoy the scene while it was playing. I had known it was coming so it wasn't a surprise to me. However, watching it with subs, I suddenly got very excited at the thought of them reuniting. Hehehe. I can't wait for the next episode to see a happy reunion. 

• Like 11

1483538592263073_99_20170104230406.jpg
Screen+Shot+2017-01-04+at+1.10.59+PM.png
Naver - Xports News: 'Blue Sea', Lee Min Ho finds out the secret about Jeon Ji Hyun's heart 

1. [+3,927, -49] It's not Ma Dae Young who killed them but Heo Chi Hyun. I want a happy ending no matter what

2. [+2,740, -40] Hul... Heo Joon Jae found out

3. [+2,449, -38] Don't erase his memories again Chung-ah ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,979, -39] Wow.. Seriously daebak..

5. [+1,888, -54] My heart almost exploded 

6. [+983, -10] Did you guys see Nam Doo going mad when he told her to cry?

7. [+817, -8] I got goosebumps when Nam Doo tells her to cry... Happy ending for JoonChung ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+789, -16] I thought Heo Chi Hyun was a good guy. He's creeps me heck out of me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Spoiler

1483624951619416_99_20170105230302.jpg

Screen+Shot+2017-01-05+at+3.49.13+PM.png

Naver - Xports News: 'Blue Sea', Lee Min Ho reunites with mother thanks to Jeon Ji Hyun

1. [+6,978, -53] I got all nervous thinking there'd be an accident ㅋㅋ

2. [+5,900, -50] I broke out in cold sweat when he was standing near the traffic lights and thought he'd get in an accident. Heo Joon Jae and his mom both dress really well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,734, -46] I don't want an accident~!!!

4. [+2,854, -36] Finally they meet!!!!ㅠㅠ

5. [+2,812, -48] Hoping this couple will only walk on flowery path ㅜㅜ

6. [+1,161, -14] Feels so refreshing whenever Mo Yoo Ran is blunt towards Kang Seo Hee ㅋㅋ She came to humiliate but ends up getting humiliated ㅋ

7. [+1,315, -86] People who say that Jeon Ji Hyun's acting is always the same but if you've seen Assassination, The Berlin File, The Grand Heist, My Sassy Girl and You Who Came from the Stars and you won't be criticizing her acting. She's only done two light roles in dramas and they're completely different. Han Seok Kyu actually cried watching Jeon Ji Hyun's performance in 'The Berlin File'. Her CFs were successful and she gets named a CF star and perhaps, it's because of that reason that people tend to underestimate her as an actress. Don't judge if you've only seen her through endorsements and not her movies or dramas. She's so perfect for this mermaid role that I can't imagine anyone else playing it.. She looks beautiful and mysterious in the water. I hope to see her on big screen next.

Spoiler

201701052241460608129_20170105224219_01.

Nate - Herald Pop: 'Blue Sea' Jeon Ji Hyun gets completely engrossed in dancing at the club 

1. [+874, -33] Jeon Ji Hyun's beauty is a wall

2. [+778, -31] This reminds me of her Anycall CF in the past ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chung's really pretty !!!

3. [+773, -31] I was lying down but I got up immediately upon seeing Jeon Ji Hyun, she's freaking pretty. I choked up when Chung congratulated him in her mind during the reunion with the mom in the end

4. [+56, -4] Her dance was so silly but her face and body were glamorous

cr: kkul-jaem
  • Like 16