[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

19 minutes ago, urkhan said:

I can't view viki on my region and country it says not available in your country

Try my asiantv or kissasian. Good luck. don't forget your popcorn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CyCYiE0XEAAqJI8.jpg

CyCYle3WIAAP-Gr.jpg

CyCYiFHXUAANlXB.jpg

CyCYiFMW8AAiADI.jpg

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, nika94 said:

Yes, I agree with you. I watched him in reply 1988 and I gotta say he was such a nice character. :)) But I have watched him in "Jang Ok jang", he was a bad character. So for now, I don't have any special feelings for his charactet in LBS. But I think his character is written as a wicked one considering the fact that he is a murderer. 

Did you guys understand what Jun Jae's stepmom say to the murderer?? I think she ordered him 2 Kill Jun Jae right?? and I think stepmom had already found JJ. I feel sorry for Jun Jae's dad. The scene where son and father meet or run into each other must be an emotional one. 

His wicked even in the Joeson era part and comes of convincingly wicked and is generally a good actor as always. I can't wait to sink into this episode while I just saw some clips here and there for now but waiting to dial in on the episode Raw and subbed.

Beaufitul SC

CyCPA5eVEAA7X6V.jpg

• Like 7

10 hours ago, annura25 said:

dear chingu ya I really really want the ost that play when the mermaid scene at mermaid gold when approaching the surface the time when sae hwa meet kim dam ryung i really want that song i cant find it at the youtube give me link pls pls.dear lobsters

Yes, I really like that song too. Prefer it to the modern day song.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Geolyvseven said:

They slept in the same room as someone mentioned above. This couple is an emerging ship and we need to find a name for them. 

I already ship them before the drama start. Now totally love their lovestory and also their chemistry. I wish they would sleep in the same room on the same bed soon! :sweatingbullets: We really need a name for this OTP guys! 

• Like 6

I think episode 3 was really good and flowed smoothly. I saw parts of 4 but stopped as I think I prefer it with subs. I wish they did the director's cut for the first episode where modern day HJJ con jobs were shown as part of KDR's dream. It was more effective and worked better as the story line. Just showing the con jobs by itself and not as part of a dream seemed rushed and choppy, a little unsatisfying.

I remember in the past there were comments about how other famous actors looked so great in sageuk or in the Joseon era costumes. Now seeing LMH in Joseon traditional clothing for the very first time. I must say he looks the best of all of them.  He looked great in Faith but that was during the Goryeo period. I personally do not think Joseon fashion is particularly flattering especially the hat but wow LMH in the traditional costume is daebak. He looks so distinguished and aristocratic. It is like he is born to wear it with nobility  and authority, as a high level official or even a prince. Very striking, I am impressed with how well he pulls it off. Thanks for all the pictures of him in the Joseon era especially the close up ones.

• Like 7

Cha Tae Hyun to make special appearance on 'The Legend of Blue Sea'

09ddf887e9d62a9854ea7fa6098edcac_1479974
Photo: SBS

Actor Cha Tae Hyun will make his special appearance on SBS TV series 'The Legend of The Blue Sea.' He will be paired with Jun Ji Hyun, who is currently starring in this drama as the leading role of a Mermaid named 'Shim Chung.'

'The Legend of the Blue Sea' is a fantasy romance, which will portray the stories of mermaid 'Sim Chung.' This drama is written by Park Ji Eun, who is a writer of the mega hit TV series 'My Love from the Star.'

Meanwhile, Jun Ji Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun starred in mega-hit movie 'My Sassy Girl' in 2001. Tae Hyun's episode will be broadcast tonight at 10 p.m. KST on SBS.

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1197

he did well...i can't wait to see who will do next special appearance...

• Like 5

GOT7’s Jinyoung gets praises for his acting on “Legend of the Blue Sea”

Spoiler

GOT7-Jinyoung-696x479.png

GOT7’s Jinyoung finally appeared on the latest episode of “Legend of the Blue Sea”!

Fans have been waiting for his appearance ever since the first episode and finally on the third installment of the drama, his acting was featured.

Jinyoung played the younger or the teenage version of Lee Min Ho as Dam Ryeong from the Joseon era. And not only that, he already starred in a kissing scene with the young mermaid (Joseon era Jun Ji Hyun) named Se Hwa.

This is the third time that Jinyoung appeared on a drama.

Many are praising his acting for this episode. We hope to see more of Jinyoung in the future!

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/11/25/got7s-jinyoung-gets-praises-for-his-acting-on-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

he deserves...i hope to see more of him in the future...was very good playing young Dam Ryeong

• Like 5