[Drama 2016/2017] The Legend of The Blue Sea 푸른 바다의 전설

ilwoo_aein

Another exciting episode. I am loving both the stories but for some reason the past story intrigues me more. Also does anyone else feel that Sae Wa died with KDR and she too is an reincarnation? I don't think she lived for centuries and waited for HJJ. There would have been a spark of recognition for her if that had been the case.

BTW it seems like HJJ will remember what happened in Spain soon. But why is our Mermaid working? Did he kick her out after the fight? Or did she just get a part time job because the little girl told her to?

• Like 11

Yoon Mi Rae sings 'You are My World' for 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' OST

Yoon Mi Rae is the voice behind the 2nd OST for 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'!

Her song "You are My World" serves as a love theme for the leads Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun. Yoon Mi Rae's soulful vocals are perfect for the song about seeing the world in the person you love. The MV also features Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun's romantic scenes in the drama.

Check out "You are My World" MV above!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/yoon-mi-rae-sings-you-are-my-world-for-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-ost

• Like 7

Cr: as tagged

This looks like My Sassy Girl all over again..:wub::D

Our Prince came to save our mermaid in distress. JJH is now an official Agassi in Joseon Dynasty!:wub:

Funny.... Our Shim Chung knows how to be jealous. 2nd top picture: That look when someone tries to put on the moves on your Bae. That's right girl! Protect what's meant to be yours.:wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

this episode..

joon jae had bound with cung altough his memory erased, the unique cung can made joon jae comfortable with her,,hahha,, than the woman whom like him for long time cant got his heart, but cung in the short time can made joon jae smile and she got his attention.

mr yang how bad you are.. you are so greedy, you chase mermaid in joseon time and now in the present you still chase her.

poor joon jae, he had bad experiences with woman, his real mother abandoned him, his step mother cruel to him, and now cha si a whom the annoying one chase him desperately even too much, it's acceptable he didnt want to fall in love or loved because of those woman made him sick of love and to be player, but there's one woman can touch his empty heart with her understanding,

hillarious and strange, the one can touch joon jae deepest feeling and made joon jae to be honest with his feeling even made joon jae being good person is the mermaid whom is not human ...

• Like 12

1 hour ago, nika94 said:

I am watching it live. But suddenly, it stops and tells me it is only permitted to watch in SK. what should I do?? :(((

I switched to the link for mobile version. (Aqstream)That works :))

if watch on computer or notebook is indeed often like that, we just have to refresh only..  but sometimes laggg bcoz so many ppl crowd on server sbsstream :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 5

I know it'll be another week before we get to see our lovely Shim Chung and handsome Joon Jae. Here's a teaser for ep 5.  As usual, I'll try to patiently wait but I can't promise.:sweatingbullets::D Be rewatching ep 1-4 numerous times again for me not to miss my fairytale sweethearts.:wub:

PS: Never touch Shim Chung's bae or you'll get bitten.. ahaha:lol:

Cr:as tagged

• Like 10