[Weekend Drama 2016] Laurel Tree Tailors 월계수양복점신사들 ~ Starring Cha In Pyo, Ra Mi Ran ~

tikamacika

Chingus thank you for all the recapped. Appreciate it so much!

Manage to watch the sub version this morning  The little little things DJ did for YS is so sweet. I wonder how he coax his mom to call YS for sleepover without her mom showing her suspicious. It's so cute how HW went to see TY's room and curious about everything.  It's annoying to TY but at the same time it's so cute. How she wonder everything about TY. The power of love...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@wizuwizu Loved your comic strips! Please make more if you have the chance.

@TheMschelsea91 .@AlexMao I'm not sure what progress is planned for DJ and YS in the next episode, but doesn't the last sentence in this episode show a possibility that it could go either way? DJ says "let's understand each other" and YS agrees. Does it mean that they would just go with the flow? I think that even if DJ's mom initially disapproves of the relationship, it would be a short-lived disapproval and the whole family will be supportive of them before GP finds out. Not only will he go after DJ, he'll try to destroy the tailor shop as well. Given the impact of GP's anticipated reaction, it won't be a relationship that DJ and YS would be comfortable with unless they have the family's support. If HJ is having a change of heart, maybe she could be the one to help them in the future?

On a side note, although not 100% certain, I think the baby pictures of DJ in the photo album are actually baby pictures of Lee Donggun. So cute. Also, I've been meaning to mention for a while that the food in this drama has been so tempting, even from the very first episodes. All those dinner feasts, burgers, side dishes. I even miss the fried chicken. :yum:

Hi all, firstly thanks for the wonderful recap as I was on holiday and couldn't watch the episodes until late last night and early morning today.

I muz admit that this show is getting better and better as the story moves on. Each couples are protrayed in different life situations and different age groups.. 

DJ and YS relationship is captured beautifully and I really like how DJ is always doing little things for YS and he is already showing his protective nature towards YS.. He worries alot for her esp when he arranges the repairman to fix her boiler, his look when YS almost injured herself, when she didn't dress warmly for the weather, when she was busy scrubbing pots and pans for his mum. I oso like how he kept making reference to the fact that YS has slpt in his room before haha.. :wub:

however having said much, I am worried that Mrs Lee and GP will be coming in as hindrances. During the dinner, Mrs Lee was praising DJ saying that he's a catch and many young smart women with good family backgrounds are queuing to know DJ. You can see YS expression and she must have brought herself even lower and may even confirm her fears that she isn't compatible for DJ even though it is obvious that she likes him already.  Next week preview when Mrs Lee catches them being lovey dovey in the kitchen could only go 2 ways.  Approved/Good Surprise or Disapproval/Bad Surprise.. I do agree that they are really behaving like a newlywed couple tsk tsk. I would like to See how DJ is going to defend YS I'm front of his mum if she really disapprove but I think Mr Lee will be the one that will greatly approve!

As for GP, he is scary based on this episode as he said to YS that he doesn't know what he will do if she attempt to run away or leave him again.  If he finds out of YS and DJ soon I think he will do nasty stuffs to YS in order to keep her by his side.  I don't think DJ understand YS fears completely as it is not just leaving him that simple. he will hurt YS or even DJ and his family. 

Having rant much,  I can't wait for the next episode N I wonder how I am going to survive the week! :blink:

On 11/18/2016 at 7:51 AM, pinkdicentra said:

For the TY-HW shippers, fresh preview news pics:

133929_94062_1930.jpg

I kept waiting to see these... yoyo18  but other than her smiley face by the door, the pics on the side werent' there in the last episode...are these BTS pics then? or future scenes to be aired? or cut scenes?

Guest AlexMao

@Lmangla I'd probably just go with behind the scene shots of the goshiwon scene.Their relationship isn't anywhere near as intimate yet so it wouldn't make much sense for them to use the scenes. It does make me wonder what they were doing though as it puts Tae Yang in a rather aggressive position to pounce on her (read into that however you like).

EWWWWWW You @Lmangla find Mr. I Own 2 Buildings... charming?! Are you kidding me?! I seriously question your taste in men *giving you the side eye* As to your question:- Is It Too Much To Ask A Nice Lady To Be Attracted To His Penny Pinching Ways? To which I'd tell Mr. Park to drop Dongsook and seek you out instead! :w00t: Er on a another note, not sure if I'm feeling Mr. Leather Jacket's new makeover... no doubt it's a step up from the disheveled greasy hair but what's with the wavy side bang? LMFAo!

@inna75 Ahahahah it does seem that way don't it!? Well at least we know MIL approves Taeyang of being a future SIL!:lol:

18 hours ago, evie7 said:

Hello jcdragon_hi.gif I've been watching since this drama since it began but I'm just so excited about TY and HW's little romance, that I had to comeback this thread to see if anyone else is excited as I am.

hello @evie7; I love their little romance that I actually watch their scenes raw and then subbed and then watch the full episode subbed. kekekke... there is something oddly charming about watching these two that it just makes my day no matter how down I feel... :D

3 hours ago, AlexMao said:

@Lmangla I'd probably just go with behind the scene shots of the goshiwon scene.Their relationship isn't anywhere near as intimate yet so it wouldn't make much sense for them to use the scenes. It does make me wonder what they were doing though as it puts Tae Yang in a rather aggressive position to pounce on her (read into that however you like).

makes sense @AlexMao; it did make me wonder why taeyang would be in such aggressive position when he isn't even in the liking stage yet

15 hours ago, TheMschelsea91 . said:

TY-HW: As expected, it's full of sweetness and cuteness. I'm kind of bummed that TY's breakthrough moment yesterday was glossed over. He didn't seem as if he had feelings for her, more like she has worn him down so instead of protesting, he just went along with her antics with nothing than a shrug or shaking his head

@TheMschelsea91 . - am expecting to see a long burn story for these two and expect it to be highly entertaining. hahahah.. :D when he got into the standoff with hyosang, he said he wasn't someone to take advantage of someone's feelings. so it makes me ask yet again "then why isn't he putting down boundaries or keeping distance with hyowon?"

taeyang isnt by any stretch a pushover. he can be very aggressive and at the same time is quite formal with people he doesn't quite know yet. but with hyowon as well as ms.ko, we see him showing a warmer side. it is like despite himself, he is both charmed and exasperated by hyowon's antics. he can at any point lay down the law and tell her to quit it but he doesn't. why not? he lets her hold his hand, he lets her feed him meat even though the restaurant ajummah actually wasn't observing, he even let her tell the stupid story that they are newlyweds and he didn't protest too much. he lets her get away with stuff when he isn't the type to.  when she hilariously said she will take responsibility for him, for a moment he is charmed and then there is exasperation.

the heartbeat scene was a relief as it showed that not only does he like her as a person, but he does find her attractive. their journey isn't quite as one-sided as it seems right now. even though he isn't there at the stage where he would pursue or court her, he certainly isn't avoiding her like he should with someone he has no interest in. and even though he resists, he caves in quite easily to her demands that he picks up her calls and address by her name -- it would have been easy for him to be decisive like with dajung and say sorry; hyowon's early confession forces him to not put her in a friend/sister zone; despite her hilarious silly antics, she is very much interacting with him as a woman who likes him and he is aware of that. her demands were actually oddly simple -- she wasn't asking him to date her or consider her but she just wants some contact with him. so why let her continue if he isn't interested?

there were two moments that struck me in this week's episodes. so he is packing up and saying goodbye to his colleagues and he glances over at her empty chair. not sure how to explain it but it felt like there was a little pause that he wants to say bye to her but he can't. the other scene was his amused expression during his meeting with ms. ko where he said he wondered about hyowon and now understands that she is like her mother. do men wonder about women they have zero interest in?

32 minutes ago, Latte_Anyday said:

EWWWWWW You @Lmangla find Mr. I Own 2 Buildings... charming?! Are you kidding me?! I seriously question your taste in men *giving you the side eye* As to your question:- Is It Too Much To Ask A Nice Lady To Be Attracted To His Penny Pinching Ways? To which I'd tell Mr. Park to drop Dongsook and seek you out instead! :w00t: Er on a another note, not sure if I'm feeling Mr. Leather Jacket's new makeover... no doubt it's a step up from the disheveled greasy hair but what's with the wavy side bang? LMFAo!

@inna75 Ahahahah it does seem that way don't it!? Well at least we know MIL approves Taeyang of being a future SIL!:lol:

hahahahha.... lets just say this drama is really funny - odd weird characters like ms ko and hyowon have utterly charmed me. even sun joon that I can hear his trot song and think he just likes singing sad songs about folks being separated and his voice isn't that bad! hahahah.. so who else was left? find mr. two buildings oddly vulnerable behind that loud bravado and penny pinching. am seeing this jdrama "nigeru wa haji" and in the last ep, the guy said something like how we all want someone to love us but not all of us get it.. and so yea, this is a nice drama with no villains that I wish the best even for mr. park with his myraid of funny expressions that make me laugh.

21 hours ago, inna75 said:

OMG!! Is Ms Ko having heart thumping moments with TY? Muahahahahaha...

that was way too funny! and all that music and freeze camera! kekekekke... if it isn't KBS weekend family drama, we might be tempted to think if there was some noona romance on the way! hahahha....

November 20, 2016

"The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop" sets record again

Source: TV Daily via Hancinema.net

photo786318.jpg

"The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop" set another record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the twenty-sixth episode of the KBS 2TV weekend drama "The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop" recorded 31.8%.

This is 4.7% more than the previous episode and sets a new record compared to the twenty-second episode.

Min Hyo-won (Lee Se-yeong) confessed to Kang Tae-yang (Hyeon Woo) and Bae Sam-do (Cha In-pyo) and Bok Seon-nyeo (Ra Mi-ran) resolved their problems.

MBC "Blow Breeze" recorded 14.7% while "I'll Take In Father" recorded 11.4%.

22 minutes ago, rubie said:

According to Nielsen Korea, the twenty-sixth episode of the KBS 2TV weekend drama "The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop" recorded 31.8%.

wish more people on soompi would check this drama out and discover why dramas like this one get this kind of rating. seems like folks have an allergy towards longer weekend dramas but many of these weekend dramas quietly get those amazing ratings while trendy dramas struggle to even get 15%... well tailor shop manse! and onward march to higher numbers! 1cool byebye

November 20, 2016

"The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop" Goo Jae-yee falls for ex-husband Lee Dong-gun

Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net

photo786329.jpg

Goo Jae-yee started missing her ex-husband Lee Dong-gun.

On the twenty-sixth episode of the KBS 2TV drama, Min Hyo-joo (Goo Jae-yee) recalled her marriage with Lee Dong-jin (Lee Dong-gun).

Na Yeon-sil (Jo Yoon-hee) looked through Lee Dong-jin's past pictures and asked herself why he still had his wedding pictures even though he was divorced. Min Hyo-joo was thinking about the wedding she had with Lee Dong-jin.

The photographer told the bride and groom, "Smile big. I've never seen such frozen bride and groom in the 30 years of my career". Min Hyo-joo nagged Lee Dong-jin, "Are you that unhappy to marry me? Smile a little".

Lee Dong-jin said, "I'm trying. You smile too". Min Hyo-joo then said, "I am trying to but I can't. We must be a match made in heaven seeing as we can't even hide our faces".

Min Hyo-joo came back to reality and said, "I must be getting old, thinking about the past". This implied that she might still have some feelings left for him.

"I'll take full responsibility. I'll marry you, Kang Taeyang."

I'M DEAD. This girl is killing me with laughter and sincerity. :lol:

We actually saw Taeyang feel *something* and it's about time too--we're halfway in the game! Their loveline is so innocent that Taeyang's heart never even skipped a beat when Hyowon kissed him--but it was her teary eyes and hug that sent his heart beating. (And he didn't even realize it. This guy is normally astute but I swear he can be frickin dense when it comes to his own affairs, LOL.)

As cute as TY-HW are together, the lack of any real progress (and real feelings from Taeyang) frustrates me at times. But right now there are three moments of genuine feelings that I hold on to:

1) Hyowon tells Taeyang that he doesn't know what a great guy he is and he's struck speechless by how she holds him in such high esteem: This is the moment Taeyang starts regaining his confidence, and you can't tell me otherwise! Even though he told Jiyeon it was through observing what kind of person Hyosang was, but even if he didn't say it, Hyowon had something to do with it too.

2) Taeyang's heart beating for Hyowon for the first time: My gosh, how we waited for this one.

3) Taeyang smiles at Hyowon's back as she's about to enter the Min residence: He's always incredibly reserved and even stern when it comes to her--we have yet to see him really smile at her face, but the way he smiled tenderly without her seeing was so precious. He puts up such a hard stance against her outpouring of love but we see him softening in that moment. Imagine the sweetness potential of this loveline when Taeyang finally opens his heart in turn.

I wish their plotline would have a more coherent arc though. When they were assigned to the same team at work, it looked like we were in for a classic bickering, love-hate couple, but that was thrown out the window when Hyowon went into full pursuit mode, and the bickering couple role remained the shtick of the SD-SN couple. Then when she said she wouldn't bother him anymore, it looked like we were getting an unrequited love switcheroo, but the writers decided to leave that to SJ-DS. Then when Hyowon moved into the gosiwon, it looked like a twist on the cohabitation trope, and even though I wasn't fond of the thought of her moving next to him, that didn't even last one day (and one ep) and now DJ-YS have the cohabitation thing. What will be the TY-HW thing? They're super cute but all over the place, TBH. Maybe their thing might is just "I literally had no choice but to fall in love with you since you literally wouldn't take no for an answer" but the odd pacing of their "relationship" is kinda distracting, LOL.

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I kept waiting to see these... yoyo18  but other than her smiley face by the door, the pics on the side werent' there in the last episode...are these BTS pics then? or future scenes to be aired? or cut scenes?

Consider it as Lee Seyoung and Hyun Woo's special BTS gift to us TY-HW shippers? They might feel the frustration that the ship is moving fast but in crazy circles. :sweatingbullets:

How I wish those were from Taeyang's subconscious imagination instead--shouldn't he miss her and start seeing her everywhere now that she was sent home packing? I'd like to think that she barged right in Taeyang's heart without removing her shoes so now she left her footprints all over. 

15 hours ago, TheMschelsea91 . said:

I hope we can see more of Ty's feelings for HW now. I get that until the whole story is revealed, especially to HW that HS's gf is not just a despicable, or as she said "sly woman" who had issues with her before, same woman also dumped TY for a rich guy, her brother. Maybe once she learns the truth, she'll understand where TY is coming from and learn some self-control.

It's a bit worrying how the TY-JY-HS triangle has yet to be unveiled to Hyowon. What if they use that as the roadblock just when Taeyang is starting to get some feelings? I can just see Hyosang telling Hyowon that Taeyang is just using her for revenge. (Which of course, won't make any sense, since Taeyang had been digging his heels in reluctance and outright protest while Hyowon was dragging him into love. But dramas don't exactly shy from lapses of logic. And Hyowon is extremely emotional and not a very logical character to begin with.)

It would be a refreshing turn of events if instead of that predictable route, Hyowon actually sees through how Taeyang was the victim in the equation: Jiyeon is a gold-digger two-timer while Hyosang jerked them into a cruel game culminating with setting up Taeyang to be fired. Then Hyowon will understand Taeyang's reluctance and he'll also see that her being Hyosang's sister isn't necessarily the dealbreaker that he's making it out to be.

18 hours ago, AlexMao said:

I'm a bit conflicted by the flashback with Dong Jin & Hyo Joo. It initially came across as a loveless marriage but the scene in the photography studio also seems to tell us that neither were very much experienced with love or how to express themselves (Dong Jin later confirms his inexperience). That being said it's possible that they did love each other but not in the traditional sense. Now I suppose another question to ask is why is Hyo Joo now thinking about her past and not before? Was it like another poster suggested about the first snow of the season or was it the fact that there was a bit of life in the house now with all of Hyo Won's drama that got her to really think about it?

that is an interesting question to think about @AlexMao; wonder what others make of hyojoo thinking about their wedding.... wonder if it is just that now she has settled into her life post divorce, she has the space to look back and reminscience? know that with some divorced friends, after time has healed some of those hurts, there are moments when they look back and remember the good moments. it can happen with dating relationships as well right? perhaps, thats what is happening here?

but the weather also does make a difference. sometimes it can make you reflective because it feels like time has paused for a second as you look out of the window and see the falling rain.... and yea, there is also hyowon drama -- even though they are not close, they live in the same house and it is human tendency to think about your own situation and see where you are and where you were no?

whatever the reason, am curious to see what the implication is for dong jin. does it mean that she will come back in his life and he will be confused? why does he still have his wedding photo? maybe he feels guilty? wonder what made them decide to get married in the first place when neither were enthusiastic about it.... so will he feel compelled to give hyojoo a second chance?

4 hours ago, Anthy Avila said:

What will be the TY-HW thing? They're super cute but all over the place, TBH. Maybe their thing might is just "I literally had no choice but to fall in love with you since you literally wouldn't take no for an answer" but the odd pacing of their "relationship" is kinda distracting, LOL

kekekek... I am enjoying that it is all over the place! with other dramas, @Anthy Avila we can usually predict how it will progress but since the writer keeps changing the setup every week, we are not sure how the journey will play out and so it feels like a surprise every week in a good way. kind of makes it a lot of fun to watch -- have watched way too many dramas and so it is always kind of cool when you watch and cannot predict what the next move will be.... 

yoyo37

20 hours ago, TheMschelsea91 . said:

It's cute though that HW kept making bold statement like :"I'll take full responsibility. I will marry you." and telling her mum that she will never marry someone for money over love. That kind of struck a chord with ES because she genuinely was upset that HW told her that. She has always been very sensitive when her past is mentioned, especially concerning the affair with the Chairman when she was just working a measly job at the tailor shop.

yea, ms. ko looked like she got punched by her own daughter. but it is interesting to see hyowon so upset. so far, we saw the effect of being the mistress kid on hyosang but looks like hyowon also faced issues. did people think she would be a gold digger like her mom? did guys look down on her? maybe, thats why she is drawn to taeyang's warmth and is holding on fast to him... hyowon also looked upset after saying those words..

but find it interesting that all the kids have the same first syllable -- hyojoo, hyosang, hyowon -- this is usual for siblings but in many dramas, the half siblings/mistress kids dont usually have the same first syllable. so it looks like the chairman loved ms. ko and her kids that he continued naming all his kids hyo+something....

so question to folks ~does anyone else like hyosang and his array of glasses? :D find him an interesting character. when he fought with taeyang, he said "stole the girlfriend" which I thought was odd phrasing. if anything, he was the victim and got played. ji eun played both guys at the same time instead of making a clean break and dating one guy at a time. it was not like hyosang seduced her knowing she had a boyfriend. or does he say that because he continued seeing her knowing that she had only kind of dumped taeyang?.. so will hyosang end up with jieun? or will he break up with her? what do folks think....

Episodes 25 and 26...my two cents

Yun Shil/Dong Jin - I have to admit, YS totally disappointed me. She has this incredibly smart, kind and gorgeous man confessing to her and she spazzed out like a 12 year-old girl. She ran away from him, and rejected the notion that he could like her. Yet, we have sat here and watched her get bamboozled by a thug into a sham of a marriage. The only redeeming quality would be if she is rejecting him to protect him from her alleged husband and his cronies. I do think that Dong Jin will win her over pretty handily. His honesty and kindness and sincerity will reel her in for sure.

Dong Sook/Jun Oppa/Mr. Park - I really need Dong Sook's mother to let this whole matchmaking thing go. Mr. Park is a rich cheapskate. How do you brag in one breath that you have all of this property that you own, and you make all of this money off of your real estate, and then coupon clip, beg for discounts and penny pinch the way that he does. He is infuriating! I really like how Jun has evolved, taken up singing trot at the club, working and making his own money. I love it. Dong Sook needs to let him evolve and let go of his past as well.

So, my favorite couple right now, Tae Yang/Hyo Won

Tae Yang was involved with Ji Yeon for so long and he was the one that LOVED more. He always did more for her, showed more love for her, and it eventually made him feel inadequate because she began to glow up and he was left still struggling. She translated that into thinking she had to date up herself, but she got a man who likes her, but he doesn't LOVE her. In fact, now she is seeing that his ego has played a big role in why he is even dating her. He is out here hiring her ex just so he can get some thrills and giggles in his boring life. 

Meanwhile, Tae Yang is now receiving interest from Hyo Won, who is already in the "upper echelon" because of her family's wealth, and is even related to the guy who is now dating his ex, seemed like a red herring at first. I got why he wasn't feeling her in the beginning. They had all of those misunderstandings in the beginning, mainly because Hyo Won fell for Tae Yang at first sight and didn't realize it. So, here she was concerned about him and all in his business and not realizing that she had no right to be. Then when he started working with her and she saw him everyday, it hit her that she was in love with him. And make no mistake about it, she is in LOVE with him, this is no silly crush. After awhile, Tae Yang dropped his wall around her because she was so damn persistent and consistent. He began to see how much she really loved him, and how sincere she was, and it just melted his hardened heart. What I really love about Hyo Won is how sincere she is about Tae Yang and how she clearly saw that he is a good catch. She isn't basing it on money or status, but she sees how smart and polished that he is, and that makes her so authentic! So, yes, he will allow her to pretend to be his wife or girlfriend or feed him in the restaurant, etc., because it feels good. She is the complete opposite of Ji Yeon, she has no problem showing him how much she loves him and that is pretty heady for a guy who has never received that kind of pure love before.

But can we talk about how Hyo Won's mother got SHOOK from Tae Yang? I was laughing so hard when her heel broke and he caught her and she was looking at him all dreamy-eyed, I knew then, he has her. In fact, Tae Yang has more respect in Min Hyo Sang's household than he does. Sorry this was long winded, but I really do love this drama, and will definitely keep watching this tailored suit men.

The episode where DJ tells YS he likes her she was wearing this lovely jacket that I simply adored. I love the way his coat matched her jacket. The jacket looked looked like a Burberry piece and again they used the autumn colours to such an advantage giving that confession scene a beautiful backdrop. I love the understated dressing and I enjoy the colours so much. We have Jun oppa to give us the more flamboyant looks but I think DJ looks so classy in his suits and Sam Doo Oppa is very dashing in his.

As someone said weekend dramas are so good because you have  so much time to watch the development of the relationship they tend to stay in your minds longer. My first weekend drama was the 63 episode Life is beautiful which I thoroughly enjoyed. I think I love them because you spend so many hours watching the characters you get really invested in them which is why I am very hesitant to start one until I am certain it is going well and so far this drama they have not dragged the conflicts or misunderstandings too long to make it tiresome.

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am expecting to see a long burn story for these two and expect it to be highly entertaining. hahahah.. :D when he got into the standoff with hyosang, he said he wasn't someone to take advantage of someone's feelings. so it makes me ask yet again "then why isn't he putting down boundaries or keeping distance with hyowon?"

taeyang isnt by any stretch a pushover. he can be very aggressive and at the same time is quite formal with people he doesn't quite know yet. but with hyowon as well as ms.ko, we see him showing a warmer side. it is like despite himself, he is both charmed and exasperated by hyowon's antics. he can at any point lay down the law and tell her to quit it but he doesn't. why not? he lets her hold his hand, he lets her feed him meat even though the restaurant ajummah actually wasn't observing, he even let her tell the stupid story that they are newlyweds and he didn't protest too much. he lets her get away with stuff when he isn't the type to.  when she hilariously said she will take responsibility for him, for a moment he is charmed and then there is exasperation.

I don't know about the long burn because since Hyowon felt his heart beating she's going full speed ahead. It's like his head is telling him I have no feelings for her but he just can help himself get caught up in this force of nature called Hyowon. I think the exasperation Taeyang is feeling is at himself. He knows why they would never work, rich woman, poor man and the whole Hyosang/Ji Yeon triangle. You are so right about him just laying down the law, telling her to cease and desist, he should just turn the other way and run but his heart is still beating fast when he's w/her.

11 hours ago, Anthy Avila said:

How I wish those were from Taeyang's subconscious imagination instead--shouldn't he miss her and start seeing her everywhere now that she was sent home packing? I'd like to think that she barged right in Taeyang's heart without removing her shoes so now she left her footprints all over. 

I believe she has her foot in the door. I hope we do start to see Taeyang miss her. 

5 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

But can we talk about how Hyo Won's mother got SHOOK from Tae Yang? I was laughing so hard when her heel broke and he caught her and she was looking at him all dreamy-eyed, I knew then, he has her. In fact, Tae Yang has more respect in Min Hyo Sang's household than he does. Sorry this was long winded, but I really do love this drama, and will definitely keep watching this tailored suit men.

Han Eun Sook stole the show last night with this scene 

lQgjD4x.png?1

I was just waiting for them to play that old Paul Anka song You Are My Destiny just to make that scene complete. It was hilarious 

Archived