[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

Wow eric's company need to chill like give him a break :(

@Farfalle omo thanks for the trans hahaha i cant wait for that horse riding and seriously i hope their skinship wont take until near the end it'll be suck! Eric need to step up his game lmao

@NamSeoYeon18 yep i think out of 4 solar is the fluent one in japanese

@morethanacityname yeah you r right it's new kekeke

sigh I rather they go honeymoon and far away and spent at that country for 3-4days doing fun yet relaxing activities while shooting

• Like 2

@LaBelle Hope so too. I hope Eric keep breaking Solar's wall of shyness, but without making her feel uncomfortable of course hehe. I'll be happy too if it's a little progress but it becomes a habit, like automatically hug each other when they met, automatically put arm around shoulders, or Solar calling him oppa? Don't know whether she keeps doing that in the upcoming episode, cause she tends to speak without calling him before their wedding episode. Let's see tomorrow :) And yes, Eric needs to rest really :(

@zurah90 I know right? I hope I'm not making a mistake at translating, cause I've never seen her driving too hahaha. Eric can drive though, although he doesn't have a car. Hope they rent a car and he drives at Jeju! I like car scene in WGM, cause there's no staff filming them there, just both of them & a camera. I think they will be more comfortable and less shy too when interacting with each other.

• Like 2

@Farfalle Hahaha I thought they both dont know how to drive? Because if they can drive, why they still dont have a car? I also look forward to skinships inside the car hihihi :wub:  no staff..just only the two of them...maybe a little less awkward environment? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

@Farfalle

Hope you are not too! I love couple that can drives well! That will be sweet. Looking forward if we got to see Eric drives in WGM soon! ;)

@xexe

It's a new to me that Solar can drive but yes, Eric knows how to drive one. Saw it in his OnStyle vid. He only didn't have a car. 

• Like 2

@xexe I know Eric can drive, he's driving on one of his latest V in Costa Rica and from one of his 'AttractionTV'. Maybe he doesn't have a car that's not a van? Because I saw other WGM couples' cars are the common type car. 

@LaBelle Maybe they're a little bit awkward because they haven't met for a while? I guess their latest shoot in the folk village is done in a short time too, considering they're very busy at that time. And at Jeju, Eric's tired, maybe it's affecting him. Hope they're not back to square one :( 

@zurah90 It's also new to me that Solar can drive, it's good btw! When Eric's tired, Solar can take the wheel haha. Yeah, give him a chance to drive, preferably when he's not tired though.

@NamSeoYeon18 I've read that too, and that's why I think they, especially Eric who has personal accounts, want to keep all the fans (Eric's fans, MAMAMOO's fans, & Ddongi fans) from hurting and bashing each other. The ones who know whether it's safe to post their photos together are Eric & Solar themselves.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, NamSeoYeon18 said:

LOL I JUST LURKED TO YEWON&HENRY'S THREAD AND I FOUND THIS VIDEO

ERIC NAM IS ONE OF THE PANELS AND HIS REACTION LOOL

WHAT IF THIS IS HAPPENS TO SOLAR AND ERIC SUDDEN KISS OMG IM DELULUING

Reveal hidden contents

Eric on the other side of the WGM screen! :lol: I do think a blindside kiss like that is very disrespectful. Judging by Eric's reaction, it seems like he'd know not to do that to Solar.

• Like 4

@NamSeoYeon18 @Ondine

Yup Eric have been a panelist on WGM before. To think, he "learned" quite lot of things there. Hahaha... nah~ Eric is the man. But i don't think that Eric would do that on Solar. And that article about Henry & Yewon... i also thinks that Eric takes cautions on that... to respect each other privacy. 

• Like 4

Apart from the fact that it's better that eric doesn't post any picture with solar , Henry and yewon's case is a looooot different .

The fans reacted that way because of yewon's scandal when she was on the show with Henry, that's why they had to end their marriage quickly. 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, MAE1 said:

Apart from the fact that it's better that eric doesn't post any picture with solar , Henry and yewon's case is a looooot different .

The fans reacted that way because of yewon's scandal when she was on the show with Henry, that's why they had to end their marriage quickly. 

I'm agree with you. I would love it if one of them posted some photos together or appeared in each other V app, but I hope both of them knew and agreed to accept the possible consequences before they did it, so there will be no deleting post or something like that.

• Like 2

MBC made like a blog post (?) about Ddongi Couple's upcoming episode! Many pictures (& few GIFs) of them there :wub:
This is the link: http://goo.gl/rveK14

Because it's too many, I will just post some of them... Just go the link and save them like usual pictures.
You can give a heart too at the end of the post :) 

mug_obj_146605596830529211_L.png

mug_obj_146606370077949785_L.jpg

mug_obj_146605736621197627_L.png

• Like 10

I'm just back at 3:40am...hahaha :D

Anyway, thanks @Farfalle for more updates! Special stage by MAMAMOO huh? Wow~ envy those NY Moomoos! I wish i could see them live someday! 

Hehehe... i'm just looking forward to that special skinships! Lol...jk... but who don't? B)

• Like 4

Eric Nam x Hypebeast x Infiniti Korea

I don't know if anyone have posted this, just want to share what I found :)
And Eric is driving in this video!

@zurah90 Me too, it's 02:48 in my country, and I can't sleep because I think my nap time was too long before :sweatingbullets: It's almost 12 hours to the new episode!

• Like 3

@Farfalle

Thanks for sharing that vid of Eric! He looks cool in that car driving it. Wonder if we could see that in WGM soon? He can take turn with Solar ;)

Oh so we are 1 hour apart then~ I'm gonna have my pre-dawn meal soon. I can't sleep so i just entertain myself with lots of Eric Nam, MAMAMOO  and SHINee videos. Hahaha... A fan with too much obsessions like me... i even on hold my kdramas that i currently watch. 

It's D-DAY today! And...

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY MAMAMOO! ♡♡♡♡

• Like 3