[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

HAHAHAHHA the 3 sisters-in-law are just so hyper and high, they jumped around everywhere! Eric's energy is gonna be drained :lol::lol::lol: Eric even asked Hwasa when she's drinking: "That's not alcohol, right?" LOL

• Like 5

Eric gonna have a pretty hard time on the next episode! HAHAHAHAHA

LEGGO 3 sisters-in-law! Just bring it on! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, Solar's driving skills is not bad although it's been 2 years she last drive. *thumps up*

• Like 5

Everyone get excited for next ep....Do you think Eric really kiss Solar? Oh god I can't handle this

See Solar drive in soric ig pic and see the food looks yummy, did Solar prepared all....

How the riding goes? 

• Like 1

Just finish watching the raw..:w00t:

Wow..keke..It's so sweet when Solar suddenly ask Eric about his ring because she though he didn't wear his..she seem to cherish it so much..also eric started to call her yeobo....kyaaaa....i laughing hard when Solar open the car door for Eric..hahaha it usually guys is the one who open the door..:sweatingbullets:

Next week preview..hahaha..Eric having mental breakdown for sure..can't wait to see how he will handle his mamamoo cheolje

• Like 5

The episode was good/fun as expected , but the best thing is the preview !! Can't wait 

Couldn't stop laughing at how Solar screamed when Eric was hugging her so that they can pop the balloon ! Yebaaa is so shy 

And the kiss ... ohhhh hugging her while kissing her .. Good job Eric .. hope we will get to see it next week and mbc won't troll us again

• Like 6

this week's eppy is superb. hopefully next week, mbc does not disappoint us since the preview is soooo intriguing. i find it funny to watch solar was force by eric to eat the veggies. hahahah..i laugh out loud when solar is ranting *by action* that she does not want to eat the tomato :smiley: lols~

• Like 6

Already watched the raw videos! Special thanks to @zurah90 :P I cant stop squealing especially in the horse back riding scene. I can see an unintended back hug down there Ricnam oppa :D

Now I just have to wait for the subs tomorrow morning (PH time). 

• Like 3

I didn't watch for today's episode yet. But seeing the updates, really make me squealing hard! Esp when you guys talked abt upcoming episode! >_<

The real tricksters is ready for the chaos. Lmao Solar look like she's already knew this gonna be happenㅋㅋㅋ I can't with the three, the questions  to Eric really goin to make him having hard tome xD muahahaha and no worry, Eric......your sisters in laws are always drunk with hyperness xD

Omg are they really goin to have kisseu?? Really real kiss? They keep chanting for kiss kiss kiss(?) XD bshshsbshwhsheuwhebehe omg kshowdaily I can't wait for the subs! X))

Edit: and oh yeah! Happy 2nd anniversary mamamoo bb. Keep goin further, stay true! Love each of you <3 #마마무is뭔들 

• Like 3

It just occurred to me, maybe solar decided to drove the car bcos she knew that eric still tired due to jetlag? Bcos he definitely looked tired. Or not? 

Either way, i love solar the car driver, she looked nervous and tense and i giggled so much while watching that part (well technically i was giggling throughout the epi) :wub:

• Like 4