[OFFICIAL THREAD] DDONGI COUPLE ~ (Eric Nam ❤ MAMAMOO Solar) LEGGO~!

Le_Sanguinea

An update of our Yongsunnie~ No worries people! It was a positive insight! ;)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/mamamoo-solars-past-photos-gain-attention

Our Yongsunnie is a natural beauty! ♡♡♡

---EDIT---

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/fans-plant-a-forest-for-mamamoos-2nd-anniversary

Love this little sweet gestures of Moomoos! ♡♡♡

Wait... so tomorrow is D-DAY+ MAMAMOO's 2nd Anniversary? DAEBAK!!!

• Like 3

FOUND MORE PREVIEW PHOTOS :heart: credits to @iesbluerong on Instagram.

(Hope i post this the right way though. I am confused on how to post stuff here from IG. please teach me how to do this properly if i did it wrongly hehe. thanks!:-) )

(EDIT: Yay! Finally figured out how to do it! Fixed the links below :))

Can't wait for tomorrow! :wub::wub:

• Like 5

The english sub for the 'Daddy & I' highlight clips:

Other Eric's cut on 'Daddy & I' latest episode (in english sub): [Dad & I] Ep. 3 - The One Person Who Did Not Recognize Eric Nam!

Other fancam about Eric & Solar in Jeju:

Eric's latest snapchat (?) Really really looked exhausted :( He came back from Jeju I think? Please give him some restttt

• Like 5

3 hours ago, rish1102 said:

FOUND MORE PREVIEW PHOTOS :heart: credits to @iesbluerong on Instagram.

(Hope i post this the right way though. I am confused on how to post stuff here from IG. please teach me how to do this properly if i did it wrongly hehe. thanks!:-) )

Can't wait for tomorrow! :wub::wub:

the pictures are broken

@zurah90 To be exact, it's already his 13th flights during 17 days in June I think? His schedule which is shared by his company is just KCON, but he flies almost everyday to shoot various programs. MAMAMOO has 2 upcoming concerts that I know, the Korean Wave something at Japan in July and their own concert in August. Plus their new variety show. Just pray that they won't be sick anytime soon :(:(

• Like 1

The translation of official text preview for tomorrow's episode from MBC website
(http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/)

-----

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 326 (will be aired at June 18th, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Korean Folk Village Date

Picking Eric up and driving a car by herself, Solar!
Solar's ambitious date destination was Korean Folk Village!

Changing into pretty hanbok, then time slip to Joseon era!
'Full of hype' Ddongi Couple instantly possessed E MongRyong & Yong ChunHyang in the sitcom~
How would the modern version story of ChunHyang by 'Sense MongRyong' and 'Bad ChunHyang' be like?!

While riding horse, Ddongi Couple who unintentionally developed into an 'extremely close' skinship!
At the natural back hug position, strange aura flowed...
What were their inner thoughts?

When visiting the government office, Eric Nam who captured the eyes of the magistrate!
The peace officers abruptly dragged Eric to lay on the gonjangdae*...
The crime was 'sin of scattering(?) manner to women'!
Would Solar be able to save her husband in crisis?!

-----

*gonjangdae: A wooden stand where the criminals lay to receive a beating as punishment/torture.

• Like 9

@Farfalle

Ah~ i see. Their popularity is our joyous but i can't stand seeing them getting sick! I pray for them not to get sick soon since they are busy with their works. *playing Stop The Rain by Eric Nam*

And thank you for the translations. :) Can't wait for the D-DAY anymore! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Farfalle said:

♥ We Got Married ♥ Episode 326 (will be aired at June 18th, 2016) 

Eric Nam ♥ Solar – Korean Folk Village Date

While riding horse, Ddongi Couple who unintentionally developed into an 'extremely close' skinship!
At the natural back hug position, strange aura flowed...
What was their inner thoughts?

"Extremely close" skinship! Gaaaaaah~! How extreme...that is the question. Tomorrow is the day! How time flies~~ skinship skinship *fingers crossed*

• Like 5

@zurah90 You're welcome :D I keep fixing it though when I find a grammar mistake :sweatingbullets:

@xexe Yes, I'm not expecting any skinship when I saw the video preview, but yes there's a skinship tomorrow! :lol: And from other Korean article, I think Solar prepared lunch for them. I'm more surprised at driving Solar, I hope I'm not wrong in translating haha.

• Like 4